Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Choose Between Me And Your Pregnant Wife She Said. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choose Between Me And Your Pregnant Wife She Said. (1079 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out / What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose Between Me And Your Pregnant Wife She Said. by Streetmalam: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
@my ex, we started dating in the middle of 2013 when I was about graduating from tertiary education same year she gained entrance to tertiary, the love was sweet and fresh as we water it to remain fresh and growing as well until she resumes and started attending to her classes.
At first she told me one of her lecturer is asking her out I told her if she respects and value what we share she should be able to handle it in a polite way that won't affect her education.
At some point it became multiple lecturers and some students I got angry and told her not to tell me anything about who ever asked her out if she can't handle then it's better she stops telling (I won't fight because of women is my vow). She said ok...

Getting to 200L she asked for money for fees and accommodation of which I was able to afford my capacity to her and she complained not enough and I just moved to Lagos after a year in the village without income I really don't have enough still.

She said since you are not able to pay for the accommodation she will squirt with a friend so I said it's fine that way at list it's manageable not knowing it's one of those guys asking her out she intends to go stay with and she thought I won't know base on distance relationship (kogi-lagos)
She went ahead to be the guy and I have eyes on her in and out of the school which are my friends from home,after some months my friends feeds me with a lot of her doings which is bad and against our relationship and when ever I traveled home she plays along like nothing happened I investigated and found out that even after school tha guys parents knew her as their wife to be and has even gone for introduction...

Me as a Lagos guy I don wise up but I didn't let her know that I already knew what's up I come dey play along too its my time play game..
While playing along I met a pretty girl young, respectful, God fearing in fact a wife material in Lagos of which I don't believe I can come across in Lagos and she got pregnant for me so fortunately my sisters wedding came up and I had to travel with my wife the village on getting to the village she (ex)was already at my parents house waiting to meet me and she had no idea that I have moved on to the extent of even expecting a blessing from God(baby).
So she came to huge on sighting me alone but I gave her a hand shake talk and dismiss the second day I introduced my wife to her,her to my wife and she was really shocked,after the wedding i moved back lag with my wife and ever since then she has been on my neck saying that I should choose between her and my pregnant wife that she will be able to settle things out with her guy(dump) within a month if I should choose.

Pls guys am not asking for any advice but
My question is hope I haven't done anything to offend her because am surely moving on with the mother of unborn child.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Your Pregnant Wife She Said. by Baloranking(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
tongue

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Your Pregnant Wife She Said. by MufasaLion: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Don't let her break your union. You have a kid to cater for soon! She should move on like you did. Her disturbance ain't ginna do nothing, except only if you want to cheat also.

If she continue to be persistent, block her so as to have peace in your marriage. Don't lose a good woman and family because of sex! But if you succumb to her pressure and it backfires (of course, it will), and you bring it up to Nairaland again, I will be the first to mock you!

I wish you and your immediate family well!

5 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Your Pregnant Wife She Said. by Ahmed0336(m): 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
Na man you be. Thank God you are not a SIMPle man grin

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Your Pregnant Wife She Said. by pitroski(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Only the true God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob go fit bless you for this your action

We move bro

2 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Your Pregnant Wife She Said. by worldclass68(m): 2:20am On Feb 15, 2022
You have done well...my brother may God bless ur union, the kid the wife, ur business and everything u hold dear....

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Your Pregnant Wife She Said. by Theboy21: 2:29am On Feb 15, 2022
It's funny how some people will try to play smart on you without their knowledge that you aware of what is going on cheesy cheesy... Thank God you are thinking straight

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Your Pregnant Wife She Said. by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 15, 2022
OP, my real nigga, you're an OG.

Nice one bro. You're smart and knows how to play the game very well.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Your Pregnant Wife She Said. by Streetmalam: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Na man you be. Thank God you are not a SIMPle man grin

It's a long story, the whole thing happened between 3year and I was applying wisdom all through. At a point my parents and siblings thought I was not mentally ok because they have heard a lot about the girl and have warned me but love didn't allow me to pay attention.
Re: Choose Between Me And Your Pregnant Wife She Said. by Streetmalam: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, my real nigga, you're an OG.

Nice one bro. You're smart and knows how to play the game very well.

Lagos has it way of blending it's occupants so I got blended too grin I no longer used to be her village guy with low mentality based on say I lover her.
Re: Choose Between Me And Your Pregnant Wife She Said. by Qatar2022: 8:39am On Feb 15, 2022
You're the man boss , face your front , you have a wife and a baby is come don't look at anybody's face, she can't eat her cake and have it back, you do not offend or own her anything because she's the one that first move on now

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Your Pregnant Wife She Said. by goshikid: 9:07am On Feb 15, 2022
You did well my guy, na jealousy go kill am,
Make i no lie you bros, you deserved better hand shake, the reason why she come meet you na because say her relationship with that guy don crash cheesy So babe want use you adjust body. She no sabi say you don wise up wink

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Your Pregnant Wife She Said. by Streetmalam: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2022
goshikid:
You did well my guy, na jealousy go kill am,
Make i no lie you bros, you deserved better hand shake, the reason why she come meet you na because say her relationship with that guy don crash cheesy So babe want use you adjust body. She no sabi say you don wise up wink
grin cool beer or harbal origin?
Re: Choose Between Me And Your Pregnant Wife She Said. by goshikid: 10:26am On Feb 15, 2022
Streetmalam:
grin cool beer or harbal origin?
cheesy 4crates of Origin with a little touch from Mummy GO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason Why Men Always Ask You For Sex. / If You Pick, Remember People When Sub You...yahoo boys see why...was I wrong? / My Journey Quiting My Salary Job For Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.