Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti (38538 Views)

Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy / Two Ladies Fighting After Church Service In Rivers State / Tithe: People Disrupt Church Service Over Tithe Brouhaha (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by GardenOfGod(m): 6:36am On Feb 03, 2022
OK. Does this "government" indirectly support division and violence or not?
Think before you answer.

You might need to go back and read my point of view again. Absolutely nothing in this life is 100% perfect!
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This ain't hatred and you know what I am talking about..does religion indirectly support division and violence or not?
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:37am On Feb 03, 2022
GardenOfGod:
OK. Does this "government" indirectly support division and violence or not?
Think before you answer.

You might need to go back and read my point of view again. Absolutely nothing in this life is 100% perfect!
Exactly why I was directly referring to religion..we say things the way it should be so don't feel bad..
When it comes to politics we talk the talk now this is religion I gotta talk the fact about it...
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by GardenOfGod(m): 6:44am On Feb 03, 2022
Yet, politics is part of this life's phenomenon.

Ok let's bring it back to yourself.

Is there any part of your life that is absolutely without error? Non!

My point is, out of a basin full of spoilt oranges, you single out just one (religion) to condemn, leaving the rest of the spoilt ones.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Exactly why I was directly referring to religion..we say things the way it should be so don't feel bad..
When it comes to politics we talk the talk now this is religion I gotta talk the fact about it...
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:46am On Feb 03, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Yet, politics is part of this life's phenomenon.

Ok let's bring it back to yourself.

Is there any part of your life that is absolutely without error? Non!

My point is, out of a basin full of spoilt oranges, you single out just one (religion) to condemn, leaving the rest of the spoilt ones.
As I said this was about religion and I am gonna say the fact...when it comes to other aspect I will also say the fact..
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by olabrad: 6:55am On Feb 03, 2022
donbachi:
Him get luck no be OPM..dem for break coconut on that him head.

What is OPM?
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by olabrad: 6:59am On Feb 03, 2022
RemoveKebab:
This is a personal feud
Why trying to fuel non a existing religious tension

But why involve the entire church when the cursed Alfa knows it is a personal feud? Is it because he is a hating Muslim?
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by olabrad: 7:00am On Feb 03, 2022
Kennyfancy:
Thank GOD they didt enter the church to harvest human skulls and parts because that is what the yorubas are know for

Just like what happened in okija shrine in igboland, right
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by CHIGIM: 7:12am On Feb 03, 2022
religion is an insult to the black man
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Caseless: 7:24am On Feb 03, 2022
Investigative:
Should I say yoruba Muslim are marginalizing and humiliating the Yoruba Christians
is very sad indeed
Those Muslim can’t take what they give
Ordinary hijab they turn it to fight
Just like the fool that wrote this report by trying so hard to give it a religious coloration, you're a bigger fool.
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Caseless: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2022
olabrad:

But why involve the entire church when the cursed Alfa knows it is a personal feud? Is it because he is a hating Muslim?
You guys love to hate Islam and Muslims, that's why such a useless story with forced religious tag will fly with you. The reporter shouldn't have even included the religion of those that came cos they came for Bro Imole who beat somebody's wife and ran to church. That's a monthly program and they have never recorded such incidence. Why's the reporter adding religion to it?

1 Like

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Caseless: 7:30am On Feb 03, 2022
RemoveKebab:
This is a personal feud
Why trying to fuel non a existing religious tension
I don't know why that useless reporter did that. Stupid people.
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by HRMK: 7:36am On Feb 03, 2022
so,na woman,wife of imam cause the brohaha?ok,why imam nor investigate am b4 beating up the church member?is he really a cleric?very much doubt!
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by RemoveKebab: 8:15am On Feb 03, 2022
Caseless:
I don't know why that useless reporter did that. Stupid people.
very stupid people indeed. No wonder some countries go as far as censoring news because of this morons that can set a peaceful society on fire.
The mods on this platform are also part of the problem.
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by RemoveKebab: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2022
olabrad:

still dosen't justify it as a religious thing. Anger and feud makes one do silly things without measuring the consequences to society.
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by makavellidon: 8:40am On Feb 03, 2022
Investigative:
Should I say yoruba Muslim are marginalizing and humiliating the Yoruba Christians
is very sad indeed
you be mumu person fit beat your wife make u leave am? The only mistake the guy do e for drag the idiot come outside and beat him black and blue. You dey there they talk say yoruba muslim they ride yoruba christian fool
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by 1Sharon(f): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Hahn, 1sharon. should we tell him?

cheesy
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by 1Sharon(f): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2022
nairavision:

Within the next 24hrs the Hand of Yahweh will strike you, you white washed bastard

The countdown has started

1 Like

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by olabrad: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2022
RemoveKebab:
still dosen't justify it as a religious thing. Anger and feud makes one do silly things without measuring the consequences to society.

Would the Alfa have done that if it was a mosque?

Ask yourself that question and then lie to yourself again that this is not about religion.
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by olabrad: 10:23am On Feb 03, 2022
Caseless:
You guys love to hate Islam and Muslims, that's why such a useless story with forced religious tag will fly with you. The reporter shouldn't have even included the religion of those that came cos they came for Bro Imole who beat somebody's wife and ran to church. That's a monthly program and they have never recorded such incidence. Why's the reporter adding religion to it?

You Muslims gathered your murderous selves together and attacked a church, but here you are saying Christians hate you

What your cursed alaf did in that church, is it a sign that you don't hate Christians?

If the Alfa had gone to a mosque, would he have done what he did?
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Investigative: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2022
Empiree:
I don't support Alfa action but did you read why he was there?
Your question is full of hypocrisy
Alfa have no reason to enter a church to cause crisis
Are you supporting him?
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Investigative: 10:33am On Feb 03, 2022
Caseless:
Just like the fool that wrote this report by trying so hard to give it a religious coloration, you're a bigger fool.
May be he shouldnt have written it at all
To avoid exposing Muslim high handedness
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Investigative: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2022
makavellidon:
you be mumu person fit beat your wife make u leave am? The only mistake the guy do e for drag the idiot come outside and beat him black and blue. You dey there they talk say yoruba muslim they ride yoruba christian fool
You are not different from Bokoharam
He should go inside the church and drag him
Hope a Christian will go into a mosque and drag Alfa too?
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Tiana06(f): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2022
Investigative:
is very sad indeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkBsQqPQbZQ
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Tmberwolf1: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Violence musn't be in physical form..
There is what we call psychological violence and you don't know if that's where I was driving at..

Just chill and stop acting smart on my mention when you are just being clueless..
There's no such thing as "psychological violence" ... Violence is always physical! I know you think you came up with something smart, but you didn't.
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

There's no such thing as "psychological violence" ... Violence is always physical! I know you think you came up with something smart, but you didn't.
Do your life a favor by searching it up..and stop arguing like a kid..
psychological viol is a series of actions that someone uses against you to manipulate you or to prove that they are in control...
You keep acting smart and smart but you a really clueless..
Let me repeat violence doesn't mean death..there are different kind of violence..

Pls of you don't have idea concerning what you are arguing about just keep mute..
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Alamkir: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Religion and their steady nonsense.. embarrassing the God they say they serve..

Religion always breed violent and make some people despise any religion other than the one they belong... undecided

Are u sure u read this At all, what does issue have to do with religion
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Alamkir:

Are u sure u read this At all, what does issue have to do with religion
Where and who was attacked?
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Alamkir: 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Where and who was attacked?

But the issue is not about religion, the fight just happens to be in church premises
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Alamkir:

But the issue is not about religion, the fight just happens to be in church premises
What does Alfa mean? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.