Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti (38519 Views)

Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy / Tithe: People Disrupt Church Service Over Tithe Brouhaha (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
If to say na our church, the Alfa and the thugs for no come out alive, our God is God of bomb for fire. We dey carry Kala enter church no!
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Cantonese: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Na wah.

Hopefully the intruding alfa gets his own share of the beating at the police station.
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by hopefulLandlord: 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sabadon:
wetin be hzbs bag grin
Na new portable song be that tongue

1 Like

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by blamingthedevil: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
a young man, named Alfa Kudus came with some men to meet one of our members (Brother Imole) during the prayer session and started shouting that his wife was beaten by Bro. Imole.

”They started beating Bro. Imole and within a few seconds about seven persons joined them, including a girl, before we intervened.

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Semaj77(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Religion and their steady nonsense.. embarrassing the God they say they serve..

Religion always breed violent and make some people despise any religion other than the one they belong... undecided

Doesn't seem to be a religious issue
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by TheRealOwner(m): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Muslims and religious intolerance be like Carbon double bond, inseparable by ordinary means

Watch them intentionally distrupt, usurp and undermine other religions

But if it was their service distrupted, people would have been beheaded by now

1 Like

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Westernequinox: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Your folly would catch up to you when you breathe your last pitiful human,Death clears all men � pride
hopefulLandlord:
And on that day Yahweh didn't do shit. Although he works in mysterious ways that's suspiciously similar to random chance.
Same way he was useless when the bars came falling down in a church killing scores
same uselessness during Ozubulu church Massacre in which 35 worshippers were gunned down
There's a reason pastors use bodyguards while telling members the blood of Jesus is enough. they are knowledgeable about the uselessness of Yahweh.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by dhope: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
And on that day Yahweh didn't do shit. Although he works in mysterious ways that's suspiciously similar to random chance.
Same way he was useless when the bars came falling down in a church killing scores
same uselessness during Ozubulu church Massacre in which 35 worshippers were gunned down
There's a reason pastors use bodyguards while telling members the blood of Jesus is enough. they are knowledgeable about the uselessness of Yahweh.
May you not incur the wrath of Yahweh with ur comment. May spirit of Yahweh forgives you for this blasphemy. You don't need to criticize something you don't know how it works.

3 Likes

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
Semaj77:

Doesn't seem to be a religious issue
Who and where was attacked?
Why attack the place of worship?
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by hopefulLandlord: 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Westernequinox:
Your folly would catch up to you when you breathe your last pitiful human,Death clears all men � pride

Even your bastard Jesus reportedly no live long reach me so if I die now I still live past the mumu wey Una dey plead him blood over yourself for useless protection that's indistinguishable from random chance

1 Like

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Elidrisy20: 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Deal went wrong,bro imole is a criminal, like wise Alfa kudus, skull miners
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by mastermaestro(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
donbachi:
Him get luck no be OPM..dem for break coconut on that him head.

I dey tell you. E nor good to dey mumu o. Dem for give them better dose chop. angry angry
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by headSmasher: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
Investigative:
Should I say yoruba Muslim are marginalizing and humiliating the Yoruba Christians

1 Like

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by hopefulLandlord: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
dhope:

May you not incur the wrath of Yahweh with ur comment. May spirit of Yahweh forgives you for this blasphemy. You don't need to criticize something you don't know how it works.
I don't need his useless forgiveness. wetin him fit do me? A Jewish jesus only 2% of Jews believe in lol. but you read a book handed to your ancestors by their pink skinned slavemasters and concluded 98% of Jews are wrong. I know how Yahweh works in mysterious ways indistinguishable from random chance.
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Gift96: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
Lol E ebe things
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
headSmasher:
Is your brain on hibernation or you didn't read
Pick one.. .
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Angrygoat: 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ammo abi na akamut and pap tekun,whr una dey
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by PrinceGallant: 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
The writer of the story is unintelligent to say the least. The fight has nothing to do with religion difference whatsoever, then why did the title carry alfa and church? It is evident that the writer intended something other than the report of the matter.

May the Good Lord punish the writer

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Germi9: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
agulion:
Yoruba muslsims miscreants have gone out of their mind
They forget they are infidels in the sight of the northerners,so if he set now they are on their own
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Khaysee: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ekiti is a state of 95 percent indigenous Christian
Sw is known for religious tolerance was happening here

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Nyanmiridunce: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Investigative:
Should I say yoruba Muslim are marginalizing and humiliating the Yoruba Christians
is very sad indeed
Those Muslim can’t take what they give
Ordinary hijab they turn it to fight
Na only yeebos pushing this Yoruba muslim and Yoruba Christian agenda in order to forcefully create enmity between us.

My dad was a devoted Christian while my mom is a practicing Muslim. Yeebos are too divided to try that.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Michaelin1: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
It would have been blasphemy if someone does that in mosque
Jos people fit relate
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Westernequinox: 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
Correct a mocked and he would be foolish still, who am i to defend the defender. It miffs me the depth of foolishness in the soul of man, Tarry along smart Alec,your sins would find you out, then your insignificance would be made manifest,Death and life lies in the hand of the lord,choose life he admonishes,Death is only a tool to break your Ego, my lord did not only resurrect, he is resurrection himself,words and speeches you utter comes from an unlearned spirit, what has given you the assurance of mercy, well all men lives forever, we only make choices on how and where, From your utterances the measure of how small a man you are, a man given to the cravings of flesh and self, have you been able fix the fear that nudges at the back of your heart,Death stares at you every corner, hiding in the continuous subtility of you folly,till your works birth death.

28Furthermore, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful. They invent new forms of evil; they disobey their parents. 31They are senseless, faithless, heartless, merciless.

32Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things are worthy of death, they not only continue to do these things, but also approve of those who practice them.

hopefulLandlord:

Even your bastard Jesus reportedly no live long reach me so if I die now I still live past the mumu wey Una dey plead him blood over yourself for useless protection that's indistinguishable from random chance

1 Like

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Huracio(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
This religion; seriously the world would be at peace without them.
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Awoo88: 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Wawelexy:
You beat person wife finish, u run go church....

But the Alfa for at least drag am go outside go do deliverance for am, instead of disrupting the church service....
Him.no beat anybody wife. Na the service dem eon disrupt.
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by VULCAN(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
This post reeks of bitterness.

Unfortunately, that's an attitude that is associated with failure.

Drop it like it's hot otherwise....

hopefulLandlord:
There's a reason pastors use bodyguards while telling members the blood of Jesus is enough. they are knowledgeable about the uselessness of Yahweh but if mugu church members no fall by buying stickers and reflective jackets with divine protection verses printed on them then guyman pastors no go chop
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by hopefulLandlord: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Westernequinox:
Correct a mocked and he would be foolish still, who am i to defend the defender. It miffs me the depth of foolishness in the soul of man, Tarry along smart Alec,your sins would find you out, then your insignificance would be made manifest,Death and life lies in the hand of the lord,choose life he admonishes,Death is only a tool to break your Ego, my lord did not only resurrect, he is resurrection himself,words and speeches you utter comes from an unlearned spirit, what has given you the assurance of mercy, well all men lives forever, we only make choices on how and where, From your utterances the measure of how small a man you are, a man given to the cravings of flesh and self, have you been able fix the fear that nudges at the back of your heart,Death stares at you every corner, hiding in the continuous subtility of you folly,till your works birth death.

28Furthermore, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful. They invent new forms of evil; they disobey their parents. 31They are senseless, faithless, heartless, merciless.

32Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things are worthy of death, they not only continue to do these things, but also approve of those who practice them.

E be like say na your mortality make you believe in a Jewish god. I pity people like you but we're all gonna die anyways. doesn't matter what imaginary friend you believe in
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Investigative: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Na only yeebos pushing this Yoruba muslim and Yoruba Christian agenda in order to forcefully create enmity between us.

My dad was a devoted Christian while my mom is a practicing Muslim. Yeebos are too divided to try that.
The Alfa that invaded the church is not an igbo man
Is he?

1 Like

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by LILTJAY1: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Useless headline
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by hopefulLandlord: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
VULCAN:
This post reeks of bitterness.
Unfortunately, that's an attitude that is associated with failure.
Drop it like it's hot otherwise....

it actually has a pleasant aroma of wisdom
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Lavisha(f): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
backbencher:
Alfa should have gone to the Police, and registered a complaint.

Instead, he went to create something that could have caused more and more problems.

Nigerians sometimes are the cause of their own issues. If you have been assaulted by someone, call the police
This one wey you dey form "abroad" for us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.