Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti (38545 Views)

Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy / Two Ladies Fighting After Church Service In Rivers State / Tithe: People Disrupt Church Service Over Tithe Brouhaha (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by ORIAYO70(m): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Tmberwolf1: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

When has breeding violent people equal to Killin fellow persons..are all violent persons killers? undecided
Why ain't you thinking baby boy?
So you want to start working on technicalities and fine margins? The "I said violence not killers" rhetoric... I hate to break it to you kid, but those two aren't mutually exclusive! If you are violent, you are either a potential or kinetic killer.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Onaopemiposi2021: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And where is he?
Woah!,u telling me nw tat the sky,the earth,even we humans just started existing just be cause it is natural
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by SugarGirl44(f): 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Akuruoulo:
KEEP CRYING AND ACCUSSING GODS OWN PEOPLE
Who's deceiving you that your God's own? grin
Ode ido.
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

So you want to start working on technicalities and fine margins? The "I said violence not killers" rhetoric... I hate to break it to you kid, but those two aren't mutually exclusive! If you are violent, you are either a potential or kinetic killer.
Violence musn't be in physical form..
There is what we call psychological violence and you don't know if that's where I was driving at..

Just chill and stop acting smart on my mention when you are just being clueless..
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Onaopemiposi2021:

Woah!,u telling me nw tat the sky,the earth,even we humans just started existing just be cause it is natural
I said where is he?
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Onaopemiposi2021: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I said where is he?
No qualms sha,advice is nt for every one,cause i dnt get u,u asking for god as if he is in my back yard,FERNANDEZ i rest ur case.
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Onaopemiposi2021:

No qualms sha,advice is nt for every one,cause i dnt get u,u asking for god as if he is in my back yard,FERNANDEZ i rest ur case.
cheesy grin
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
If it's the other way round it will turn to full blown war. U see why i dislike these cow fùckers? They keep dishing out what they wouldn't take. Bunch of headslamming baboons angry
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
Investigative:
Should I say yoruba Muslim are marginalizing and humiliating the Yoruba Christians
is very sad indeed
Those Muslim can’t take what they give
Ordinary hijab they turn it to fight
They are trying so hard to please their slave masters up North. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Aaae: 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
Why
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by GardenOfGod(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Religion and their steady nonsense.. embarrassing the God they say they serve..

Religion always breed violent and make some people despise any religion other than the one they belong... undecided
All you do is criticize even when it's a non related issue, you must criticize. Did you read that both of them being members of that church started fighting and causing violence in the church? Or the other guy just came into the church to make teoible?
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
GardenOfGod:
All you do is criticize even when it's a non related issue, you must criticize. Did you read that both of them being members of that church started fighting and causing violence in the church? Or the other guy just came into the church to make teoible?
I was strictly referring to religion..
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Otutupoyoyo: 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
RandyOku:

YOLUBA Muslims ALFA,,,the cancer to YORUBA CHRISTIANSgrin

Is it that you truly believe what you typed or na cruise?
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by RandyOku: 12:07am On Feb 03, 2022
Otutupoyoyo:

Is it that you truly believe what you typed or na cruise?

It's not cruise ooo...

It's what it's
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by petitejolie(f): 12:12am On Feb 03, 2022
Why bro imole go beat person wife. And that Alfa no try he should have waited for the guy outside. If a pastor and some boys had gone to disturb mosque session because of a guy that beat pastor wife we for no hear word o. Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:06am On Feb 03, 2022
Sabadon:
wetin be hzbs bag grin
It could be Hisbah bag smiley

1 Like

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by NessFortunate: 1:56am On Feb 03, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/02/chaos-as-alfa-leads-thugs-to-disrupt-church-service-in-ekiti/
the kingdom of GOD suffereth violence, the violent taketh it by FORCE? The pastor, and members no try at all. Radical christianity is the way to go. Beat them, fight back, before later settlement. #nodulling
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by nairavision: 2:52am On Feb 03, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
And on that day Yahweh didn't do shit. Although he works in mysterious ways that's suspiciously similar to random chance.
Same way he was useless when the bars came falling down in a church killing scores
same uselessness during Ozubulu church Massacre in which 35 worshippers were gunned down
There's a reason pastors use bodyguards while telling members the blood of Jesus is enough. they are knowledgeable about the uselessness of Yahweh but if mugu church members no fall by buying stickers and reflective jackets with divine protection verses printed on them then guyman pastors no go chop

Within the next 24hrs the Hand of Yahweh will strike you, you white washed bastard
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Dedemworld: 4:07am On Feb 03, 2022
inoki247:
Na why e good to dey av Thug for church also for diz kain match...

grin grin u funny, but it's truth. I happened to stay in the north, but In the north if Muslim kill one xtian, the xtian will go baq and kill 2 Muslims, cox those Christians there don't take nonsense from Muslim unlike in South West..
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Abdoolbuster: 4:25am On Feb 03, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
And on that day Yahweh didn't do shit. Although he works in mysterious ways that's suspiciously similar to random chance.
Same way he was useless when the bars came falling down in a church killing scores
same uselessness during Ozubulu church Massacre in which 35 worshippers were gunned down
There's a reason pastors use bodyguards while telling members the blood of Jesus is enough. they are knowledgeable about the uselessness of Yahweh but if mugu church members no fall by buying stickers and reflective jackets with divine protection verses printed on them then guyman pastors no go chop

Na mumu you be
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Empiree: 5:00am On Feb 03, 2022
Investigative:
Should I say yoruba Muslim are marginalizing and humiliating the Yoruba Christians
is very sad indeed
Those Muslim can’t take what they give
Ordinary hijab they turn it to fight
I don't support Alfa action but did you read why he was there?
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Empiree: 5:02am On Feb 03, 2022
RemoveKebab:
This is a personal feud
Why trying to fuel non a existing religious tension
exactly
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Empiree: 5:05am On Feb 03, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Alfa from the religion of peace piece

Anyways, people from that religion are known with violence
jospepper:
Religion is the opium of the people.
do you too have sense at all?. This was personal beef in wrong place. It has nothing to do with religion
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by hopefulLandlord: 6:09am On Feb 03, 2022
nairavision:

Within the next 24hrs the Hand of Yahweh will strike you, you white washed bastard
Hahn, 1sharon. should we tell him?
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by GardenOfGod(m): 6:15am On Feb 03, 2022
Of course I know. You have a problem with religion but everything in this life has both positive and negative part. Even science or tradition or whatever you could think of. Nothing in life is absolutely without disadvantages. If you recognize this point, you will clear that part of your subconscious mind that archives hatred for just one aspect of numerous faulty aspect of our existence.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I was strictly referring to religion..
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:16am On Feb 03, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Of course I know. You have a problem with religion but everything in this life has both positive and negative part. Even science or tradition or whatever you could think of. Nothing in life is absolutely without disadvantages. If you recognize this point, you will clear that part of your subconscious mind that archives hatred for just one aspect of numerous faulty aspect of our existence.
This ain't hatred and you know what I am talking about..does religion indirectly support division and violence or not?
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Aroyjunior(m): 6:22am On Feb 03, 2022
O tu ti zeh oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.