Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti (38540 Views)

Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy / Two Ladies Fighting After Church Service In Rivers State / Tithe: People Disrupt Church Service Over Tithe Brouhaha (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Empiree: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
Investigative:

Your question is full of hypocrisy
Alfa have no reason to enter a church to cause crisis
Are you supporting him?
It is true that Nigeria educational system has collapsed
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Alamkir: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What does Alfa mean? undecided

So u see Alfa and church and made ur conclusion. May God help did country, We are the cause of our own woes
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Alamkir:

So u see Alfa and church and made ur conclusion. May God help did country, We are the cause of our own woes
I repeat what does it mean and who were they going to beat? undecided
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Alamkir: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
RemoveKebab:
This is a personal feud
Why trying to fuel non a existing religious tension

This is d reason why we are always in crisis in diS country
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by RemoveKebab: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
olabrad:

Would the Alfa have done that if it was a mosque?

Ask yourself that question and then lie to yourself again that this is not about religion.
we then to put religion first before reasoning in this part of the country.

like I said I blame the moronic mischievous reporter on this.

If it was said that "thugs destruct a church service" would you have firstly cared about the religion of those thugs. Or their motives.

If you put religion first you are the same category with the reporter.

If you choose the second you are enlightened.
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by AbuAeesha: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Religion and their steady nonsense.. embarrassing the God they say they serve..

Religion always breed violent and make some people despise any religion other than the one they belong... undecided
you can't embarrass GOD,if you don't know bfr,know it now
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
AbuAeesha:

you can't embarrass GOD,if you don't know bfr,know it now
Ok..
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by makavellidon: 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
Investigative:

You are not different from Bokoharam
He should go inside the church and drag him
Hope a Christian will go into a mosque and drag Alfa too?
slowpoke ds look like religion fight, person beat ur wife run go church so u go leave the person. Na ur type they kill because of woman oloriburuku man
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Semaj77(m): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Who and where was attacked?
Why attack the place of worship?

He attacked a man who was alleged to have assaulted his wife , he didn't attack the church
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Semaj77:

He attacked a man who was alleged to have assaulted his wife , he didn't attack the church
What's Alf@ and who was the brother they attacked or do you think if they were if the same religion or they didn't believe in an imaginary creature they would attack themself?
Probably no cos the indifference in their religion even makes them more violent..
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by olabrad: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
RemoveKebab:
we then to put religion first before reasoning in this part of the country.

like I said I blame the moronic mischievous reporter on this.

If it was said that "thugs destruct a church service" would you have firstly cared about the religion of those thugs. Or their motives.

If you put religion first you are the same category with the reporter.

If you choose the second you are enlightened.

The thugs were led by an Alfa and I doubt if he would have disrupted activities if it was a mosque.

He would never have even led thugs to a mosque in the first place.

Stop making excuse for shame because you are a Muslim.
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by hahn(m): 5:55am On Feb 10, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Hahn, 1sharon. should we tell him?

Lol
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:41am On Feb 10, 2022
The question i want to ask is
"did the so called bro imọlẹ beat Alfa's wife?"
Because if he did then he's the one who invited trouble! undecided

1 Like

Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by 1Sharon(f): 6:50am On Feb 10, 2022
nairavision:

Within the next 24hrs the Hand of Yahweh will strike you, you white washed bastard

Your god failed again.
Re: Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti by Caseless: 6:45am On Feb 12, 2022
RemoveKebab:
very stupid people indeed. No wonder some countries go as far as censoring news because of this morons that can set a peaceful society on fire.
The mods on this platform are also part of the problem.
I swear to God some people need to be censored.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.