Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Emotional Trauma Or Lioness I'm So Confusing Plz Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Trauma Or Lioness I'm So Confusing Plz Help (1045 Views)

When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) / Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. / Animals Enjoy Sex Too: The Look On Lion's Face While Mating A Lioness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Emotional Trauma Or Lioness I'm So Confusing Plz Help by Truvelisback(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
Work on urself first b4 u even think of having any Gf. As for girl, leave her because u don Shit for Church.
Re: Emotional Trauma Or Lioness I'm So Confusing Plz Help by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Awon Greenwood pipu...
Re: Emotional Trauma Or Lioness I'm So Confusing Plz Help by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
The girl doesn't have brothers? You are supposed to be panel beated for not only abusing her verbally, but slapping her.

In a sane clime this is enough to get you a jail sentence. What the hell!

Try that with any of my female siblings and I'll rearrange your face for you. Weak simp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IT Is True You Can Never Understand A Woman / Redpillers, What Would You Do ? (photo) / Cheating Wife Caught On Camera Using Ladder To Scale A Fence To Meet Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.