Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. (7561 Views)

Emotional Trauma Or Lioness I'm So Confusing Plz Help / Heartbroken Lady In Tears Calls Out Her Exboyfriend Femi For Dumping Her! (video / This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
I've complained alot here on nairaland about my ex boyfriend who broke my heart for no good reason.
I need answers, so i created another fb account ( i know, thats immature, but i wouldnt get over him if i dont know the truth). I sent him a friend request and we started chatting ( i used a guys profile.) i complained that i had a gf who broke up with me with no cause and my ex came out too. According to him, i did the same thing too. Wtf! He sent me a message stating that he had a new gf and that i was stupid. But he didnt let that all out. Yes, i did ask him if he wanted us to split and he was like, "if thats what you want" i wanted him to say no. But he didnt. He told me (my other account), that he broke up with me because he didnt want to be a source of unhappiness in my life.
He is naturally sweet and he likes pleasing me. If i tease him that im angry, he would take it seriously and apologize. Then i would have to explain that im joking. Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by healthserve(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ivy
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Funmmyastic: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Following.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
He's babyish and thats why i loved him. I could be myself with him. So when i asked him to break up, heartbroken hoping he would say no, he wanted to please my by granting my wish! He agreed.
He still loves me. Im a wicked girl who broke his heart. I misunderstood him, bla bla bla. Im shocked, so now he's the victim? Wow. Guys are the most complex creatures to walk the earth.
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by dottozil: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
I've complained alot here on nairaland about my ex boyfriend who broke my heart for no good reason.
I need answers, so i created another fb account ( i know, thats immature, but i wouldnt get over him if i dont know the truth). I sent him a friend request and we started chatting ( i used a guys profile.) i complained that i had a gf who broke up with me with no cause and my ex came out too. According to him, i did the same thing too. Wtf! He sent me a message stating that he had a new gf and that i was stupid. But he didnt let that all out. Yes, i did ask him if he wanted us to split and he was like, "if thats what you want" i wanted him to say no. But he didnt. He told me (my other account), that he broke up with me because he didnt want to be a source of unhappiness in my life.
He is naturally sweet and he likes pleasing me. If i tease him that im angry, he would take it seriously and apologize. Then i would have to explain that im joking. Typing...

Babes forget that loser, your probably not over him cos your lonely, with time a better guy will come your way. Move on

3 Likes

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by healthserve(m): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
He's babyish and thats why i loved him. I could be myself with him. So when i asked him to break up, heartbroken hoping he would say no, he wanted to please my by granting my wish! He agreed.
He still loves me. Im a wicked girl who broke his heart. I misunderstood him, bla bla bla. Im shocked, so now he's the victim? Wow. Guys are the most complex creatures to walk the earth.

You're really heart broken. Pele
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
healthserve:
Ivy
Im so angry. He called my wicked. I cried for him. I dont get guys, simple. Im straight forward. As im typing im also chatting with him.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by healthserve(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
Im so angry. He called my wicked. I cried for him. I dont get guys, simple. Im straight forward. As im typing im also chatting with him.

Tell him you're cool with the breakup but can't move on if he doesn't explain the motive for the breakup. Tell him its the least he can do, some of us are this way. You need reasons. Tell him to give you reasons. Simple

3 Likes

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
dottozil:

Babes forget that loser, your probably not over him cos your lonely, with time a better guy will come your way. Move on
Im trying to. I really loved him. I dont get him at all. If he were cheating, fine. If he was tired of dating, ok. But him blaming me! I wanted answers to move on. But his excuse is mindblowing. Like im this bitch who hates him. Before we broke up, 5 hours ago, i sent him a message telling him to be safe health wise and all. When i logged back in, he sent me a message that im stupid.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by dottozil: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blackivy29:

At this rate, you will probably go crawling back to his hands, if he wanted to pls you he should have done that by telling you how much he loves you, well I forsee your next thread being 'had I known'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Abfinest007(m): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
why are you generalizing it the fact ur bf is stupid doesn't make others stupid

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by lilmonarch(m): 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
All these babies going into relationships sef angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Chrisokifo(m): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
I dey wait make u finish the Tori before I drop my observation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Chai.After all the whole female miseducation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
Abfinest007:
why are you generalizing it the fact ur bf is stupid doesn't make others stupid
I didnt say guys are stupid. But as the opposite sex, confusing.
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
dottozil:

At this rate, you will probably go crawling back to his hands, if he wanted to pls you he should have done that by telling you how much he loves you, well I forsee your next thread being 'had I known'.
I just wanted answers. When we broke up, he gave me none. Rather he was dribbling me like a ball. I was confused. If he had a good reason, i would have left him. But now that i got a chance as to why the love of my like broke my heart, i wish i hadnt. Hes blaming me in that innocent way. And he believes it. Because he doesnt know its me.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Korllami007: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
I think Mrs.education is not working. Na only theory you sabi you no fit do practical.

Typical Nigerian student.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Chai.After all the whole female miseducation.
grin I didnt listen to sandra, right? I dont get him at all.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
Chrisokifo:
I dey wait make u finish the Tori before I drop my observation
I have.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Following.
Evening dear.
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by SenecaTheYonger: 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blackivy29:

You knew his kind of person, why then did you bait him with that question?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
Korllami007:
I think Mrs.education is not working. Na only theory you sabi you no fit do practical.

Typical Nigerian student.
grin im angry please. This isnt a laughing matter. I will start reading them now.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by internationalman(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
In other words Nairalanders should be alert to your singleness..

Unless you stop dating, except many more heartbreaks on the way.

I'm currently planning on breaking up with mine because she said she's not experienced a heartbreak before..

I mean you no that scenario where by a coach who hasn't been sacked before always retire (breakup) before receiving a sack letter.

I don't want that to happen with me.

The record is too great for her; I must do guy's the honor.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Headlesschicken(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
undecided Piece of sh!t..

1 Like

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by yomi007k(m): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
I just wanted answers. When we broke up, he gave me none. Rather he was dribbling me like a ball. I was confused. If he had a good reason, i would have left him. But now that i got a chance as to why the love of my like broke my heart, i wish i hadnt. Hes blaming me in that innocent way. And he believes it. Because he doesnt know its me.
Baby.

Have you tried begging him?

Please don't get me wrong but I think u sort of took his babyish nature for granted.
When he told u about the whole g.f stuff, u thought he was bluffing. What if it was a test, what if there is no girl anywhere?

..... It's just my perspective. Not a conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

You knew his kind of person, why then did you bait him with that question?
that wasnt my intention. I was crying over the phone because initially i had asked him why he sent those mean messages and he was dodging. He denied then at first. Then he would apologize then complain that im confusing him.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Piece of sh!t..
thanks
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
You've just been played.

If you've had sex with him them am sorry to say that that's all he wanted and nothing else.

He was sweet to you and then suddenly changed, he don chop finish na wetin again remain?

Now he's trying to push you away without giving you any tangible reason cuz that is how they are.

he has moved on from you to his next victim (His new GF) , I just dey pity the girl.

Tomorrow now guys like this will come to nairaland whine and rant about women and insult them

Stop crying for that he-goat, he is not worth your tears.

Men and their wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
lilmonarch:
All these babies going into relationships sef angry
He was my first bf that i loved like hell.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by healthserve(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
internationalman:

I'm currently planning on breaking up with mine because she said she's not experienced a heartbreak before..

I mean you no that scenario where by a coach who hasn't been sacked before always retire (breakup) before receiving a sack letter.

cheesy
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
internationalman:

what? Dont please. Heartbreak is annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Korllami007: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blackivy29:

The problem is you don't know the reason behind is action that's why you are in a state of confusion. If he doesn't tell you why he's acting weird, you can forget him before you start having migraine because of relationship.
I know that you don't want to lose him because of his good guy behavior and probably your next boyfriend may not be as nice as him but life is a gamble, play responsibily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week / All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish / Can You Do This To A Lady Without. ...? See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.