Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do (7006 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by AdesewaAde(f): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
I’m really heartbroken and I don’t know how to go about this,I’ve been feeling cold since then.

I will make it brief,we are set to pick our wedding date,so we were having a discussion on phone last week and he asked me why I haven’t even prayed about our relationship,it was then I remembered that it never crossed my mind to do so,I just told him I’m not a kind of person who move from one pastor to another but I believe in my dreams,meanwhile I haven’t dreamt about him since we’ve been dating which is unusual,he insisted I must go and after lot of talkings,I told him I have an Anty who I’m sure will take me to somewhere but since then we did not talk about it .

Three days ago,he messaged me and told me that won’t I go to the place again,it was then I decided to call my anty and she said we will go to a place today,I immediately told him what she said and he said no problem.

This morning,he messaged that I shouldn’t go there again,I told him my anty will think i took her for granted,I insisted I will go,so I called my Anty and she said we should suspend it till evening,I immediately messaged him that we are not going again and he was happy .

This evening,I called my Anty and she said I should meet her at home and we headed to church,on getting there,the pastor prayed and he said,I shouldn’t marry him cause he came with a very short life ,that he will soon die and there is nothing I can do to help the situation,I wasn’t satisfied and my Anty said we should try two more places,they all said the same thing.
I just summoned up courage to get home and meditate on everything,I was still on it when he called,and the first thing he asked was that “Iyawo,you’ve seen wetin you wan see and wetin you wan hear now,wetin you go do now? I was dumbfounded cause I didn’t tell him I will later go,now he has been asking what I was told there,I don’t know how to tell him the truth and I’ve been afraid sitting alone in the house since then,I suddenly started having this feeling that a ghost is sitting next to me. Can’t even stand the chance of visiting him cause I don’t know how I will feel looking at him and knowing he will soon die.

He is a good man,he’s caring ,hardworking and romantic,don’t want such a handsome guy to die just like that,I’m really sad right now .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Xenry: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Stop chilling with the big boys, they fit use your head add few more months to their lifespans.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Your pastor and everyone who said he's gonna die are only playing with your mind...
They are all fakes who deceive ignorant beings like you..for f""ks sake why take your issue to a blockhead who is only good at guessing.. undecided undecided

If you like let superstitious nonsense primitive thinking blockheads ignorant beings destroy your marriage life that's your issue...all I am gonna say is know what you want for yourself and stop being a puppet.. undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Olunmercy56(f): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
Is your Pastor God? You started the problem yourself. There are true prophets of God, but you need to pray and confirm yourself. There is life and death in your tongue, choose which one you want. You should be very careful too for him asking you severally to go and pray about it.

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by dedonfranco(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Naked truth.....Move on you didn't come to this world because of Him.
Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Pusssy a$$ god of men everywhere. Women easily fall for their gimmicks.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by OlawaleBammie: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ahaa

Na u be heaven gateman?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Xenry: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Yahoo boys, na their ways.
May God help you make they no use you renew their subscriptions grin.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by AdesewaAde(f): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Xenry:
Stop chilling with the big boys, they fit use your head add few more months to their lifespans.
Not all guys are into ritual
I’m fact,I’ve never seen him with any juju or black whatever before and there is no room I don’t use to enter in his house,between his mom is a prophetess who owns a church
Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Olunmercy56(f): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Xenry:
Yahoo boys, na their ways.
May God help you make they no use you renew their subscriptions grin.

And it's true ooo, maybe he knows what he did, his conscience is pushing him to ask the lady to pray cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Olunmercy56(f): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
AdesewaAde:

Not all guys are into ritual
I’m fact,I’ve never seen him with any juju or black whatever before and there is no room I don’t use to enter in his house,between his mom is a prophetess who owns a church

Trust nobody! My ex is CAC, was so quiet but him and his family are babalawo secretly. I left asap when they wanted to introduce me to it.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by funshint(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Your pastor and everyone who said he's gonna die are only playing with your mind...
They are all fakes who deceive ignorant beings like you..for f""ks sake why take your issue to a blockhead who is only good at guessing.. undecided undecided

If you like let superstitious nonsense primitive thinking blockheads ignorant beings destroy your marriage life that's your issue...all I am gonna say is know what you want for yourself and stop being a puppet.. undecided
The Bible says out of the mouth of 2 or 3 a truth shall be established...did you read her write-up well. She said about 2 other pastors said thesame thing, making it a total of 3 and you think that's a joke. Ignore at your peril!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
funshint:

The Bible says out of the mouth of 2 or 3 a truth shall be established...dis you read her write-up well. She said about 4 pastors have said thesame and you think that's a joke. Ignore at your peril!
Haven't you heard that pastors share the same scope of scamming gullible persons?

When you tell them something about your life they bring a particular format to cover it up..they gave her the fastest one that's gonna get her attention..

How do you people even think?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by immortalcrown(m): 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
Madam, if you do not marry him and he surprisingly lives long, you will regret it.

If you marry him and he dies soon, you will not be so traumatized because you already anticipate his sudden death.

If you do not marry him and he dies soon, you will regret not being his wife when he was alive.

Therefore, you will be more at peace if you marry him, irrespective of whether he dies or lives. But the big question is does he want to marry you. Is he interested in marriage? It might be that he is just getting a good romance from a lady who mistakenly expects marriage as her reward. Do not be the one to talk about marriage again. Let him be the one to push for it. If he does not, then you will come to a clear understanding of his mission in your life. Stop being foolish.

But all those pastors are not helpful at all. None of them told you what is most important. The most important thing is to know who he is and which spirit operates in him. Ask yourself how he knew you visited pastors. Find out if he possesses a bad spirit and if the spirit has affected you negatively.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Magnoliaa(f): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is super storyyyy...
A life of strife and sorrow.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by AdesewaAde(f): 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haven't you heard that pastors share the same scope of scamming gullible persons?

When you tell them something about your life they bring a particular format to cover it up..they gave her the fastest one that's gonna get her attention..

No I disagreed
I did not tell any of them what I was there for,even my anty had no clue about what I wanted to pray about,I got there and they only prayed for me before saying what they saw.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
AdesewaAde:

No I disagreed
I did not tell any of them what I was there for,even my anty had no clue about what I wanted to pray about,I got there and they only prayed for me before saying what they saw.
And you really believed that? undecided
Who took you to all the so called pastors? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by funshint(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I was once like you... you've not faced life before.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
funshint:

I was once like you... you've not faced life before.
Only people who are easily toyed with say that..what do you think y've faced that makes you think y've seen it all.. undecided

You make me laugh... cheesy
You think y've seen life cos of your little or no experience?no you haven't..the moment you start thinking for yourself and do away with this nonsense then maybe.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by funshint(m): 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
@OP your bf knows something but he's not telling you. You don't need to ask him anything but you must take a decision.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by funshint(m): 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Only people who are easily toyed with say that..what do you think y've faced that makes you think y've seen it all.. undecided

You make me laugh... cheesy
You think y've seen life cos of your little or no experience?no you haven't..the moment you start thinking for yourself and do away with this nonsense then maybe.. undecided

Pls screenshot this comment...in some years to come you'll laugh at your naivity.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by AdesewaAde(f): 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
funshint:
@OP your bf knows something but he's not telling you. You don't need to ask him anything but you must take a decision.
The decision I want to take is what I don’t know for now,cause I can’t even think straight
Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
funshint:

Pls screenshot this comment...in some years to come you'll laugh at your naivity.
No issues.. happy years to come..
Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by funshint(m): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
AdesewaAde:

The decision I want to take is what I don’t know for now,cause I can’t even think straight
Discuss with that your aunty.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by funshint(m): 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No issues.. happy years to come..
Wish you well!
Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 03, 2022
Are they God?
Were they there when he was created?
Do they contribute or donate either biologically or financially b4 / during his birth?
Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by NotBeenPaid: 2:58am On Feb 03, 2022

They only see vision of who will die next. With hundreds of thousands of religious centers scattered within the country and yet it is the devil's playground.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Mastakija(m): 3:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Olunmercy56:

Trust nobody! My ex is CAC, was so quiet but him and his family are babalawo secretly. I left asap when they wanted to introduce me to it.
are u single now?

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by BigMoneyeye: 4:20am On Feb 03, 2022
They lied to you.. No one holds a sight on another's death. Let no soothsayer poison your choice

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by phemmyfour: 4:44am On Feb 03, 2022
AdesewaAde:
I’m really heartbroken and I don’t know how to go about this,I’ve been feeling cold since then.

I will make it brief,we are set to pick our wedding date,so we were having a discussion on phone last week and he asked me why I haven’t even prayed about our relationship,it was then I remembered that it never crossed my mind to do so,I just told him I’m not a kind of person who move from one pastor to another but I believe in my dreams,meanwhile I haven’t dreamt about him since we’ve been dating which is unusual,he insisted I must go and after lot of talkings,I told him I have an Anty who I’m sure will take me to somewhere but since then we did not talk about it .

Three days ago,he messaged me and told me that won’t I go to the place again,it was then I decided to call my anty and she said we will go to a place today,I immediately told him what she said and he said no problem.

This morning,he messaged that I shouldn’t go there again,I told him my anty will think i took her for granted,I insisted I will go,so I called my Anty and she said we should suspend it till evening,I immediately messaged him that we are not going again and he was happy .

This evening,I called my Anty and she said I should meet her at home and we headed to church,on getting there,the pastor prayed and he said,I shouldn’t marry him cause he came with a very short life ,that he will soon die and there is nothing I can do to help the situation,I wasn’t satisfied and my Anty said we should try two more places,they all said the same thing.
I just summoned up courage to get home and meditate on everything,I was still on it when he called,and the first thing he asked was that “Iyawo,you’ve seen wetin you wan see and wetin you wan hear now,wetin you go do now? I was dumbfounded cause I didn’t tell him I will later go,now he has been asking what I was told there,I don’t know how to tell him the truth and I’ve been afraid sitting alone in the house since then,I suddenly started having this feeling that a ghost is sitting next to me. Can’t even stand the chance of visiting him cause I don’t know how I will feel looking at him and knowing he will soon die.

He is a good man,he’s caring ,hardworking and romantic,don’t want such a handsome guy to die just like that,I’m really sad right now .
cock n bull story....fake pastors everywhere. Watch how those Pastors will even die before him.

What happened to the prophecy that said Buhari won't finish his tenure? They are all fake looking for what to eat. Stop patronizing them
Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by dominique(f): 4:45am On Feb 03, 2022
There I was thinking your so-called fiance had some sort of terminal illness till I got to the part where some pastor predicted death on a person he has never met before. And you believed him? It's either that "anty" of yours doesn't want you to marry your fiancee or she wants you to remain single. Better use your head, a strange pastor predicted death on your fiancee and you were so quick to believe. That shows the kind of shallow minded person you are. If I was your fiance and I find out that you're visiting strange pastors because of me, I would never want to have anything to do with you again.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did I Sleep With My Housemaid?? / REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality / 'My Stepmother Wants Me To Sleep With Her' - Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.