Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do (7017 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Kenturkey048(m): 4:52am On Feb 03, 2022
Sister you no wise at all...Why didn't they tell you how long your own life is. I even thought the fiance has an internal ailment. I no know say na all these bear parlor gist...

Is life itself not short? Allow these pastors to use your head and remain single forever...They always have what to say...Rubbbisssshhh...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:07am On Feb 03, 2022
dominique:
There I was thinking your so-called fiance had some sort of terminal illness till I got to the part where some pastor predicted death on a person he has never met before. And you believed him? It's either that "anty" of yours doesn't want you to marry your fiancee or she wants you to remain single. Better use your head, a strange pastor predicted death on your fiancee and you were so quick to believe. That shows the kind of shallow minded person you are. If I was your fiance and I find out that you're visiting strange pastors because of me, I would never want to have anything to do with you again.
The Queen have said it all..OP take this and think for yourself..at least this is coming from your fellow woman..
You people are just too quick to believe so called pastors who have no clue about their own life..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Ghostreader13(f): 5:26am On Feb 03, 2022
If this your story is really true.. There are two red flags in your fiancé..

How come some who has been disturbing you to pray about the supposed marriage, suddenly told you not to go to the pastor again??

How come he knew you still went to the pastor even without you telling him
According to your write up, you said he called you "iyawo mi, have u seen what you wanted to see"...??

To me I feel he is hiding something from you about his life... I won't tell you to marry him or not, the choice is yours.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Ay04z(m): 6:05am On Feb 03, 2022
Dey can see dat he he will die so soon... But can't pray to God for him.... All diz yahoo pastor... But on a more serious note.. Na babalawo place u go.... But mind u... U might die before him.. God have d say.. Anyone can die any time... I will suggest u marry him... Dis bros might not die in 50 years time

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Sunshyne200(m): 6:28am On Feb 03, 2022
funshint:

Pls screenshot this comment...in some years to come you'll laugh at your naivity.

With this statement, it means you believe in money rituals?

Guy, something is certain, we all are gonna die, including the girl, aunty, the guy and the pastors.

So she bloody well get married if she loves the guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Judybash93(m): 6:34am On Feb 03, 2022
I don't blame you. I blame the stupid government that enabled corruption thereby disenabling quality education. If not, people like you would be writing quality research papers on how to move this nation forward in different fields and not running to different pastors to find different answers to crap.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by AdesewaAde(f): 7:45am On Feb 03, 2022
dominique:
There I was thinking your so-called fiance had some sort of terminal illness till I got to the part where some pastor predicted death on a person he has never met before. And you believed him? It's either that "anty" of yours doesn't want you to marry your fiancee or she wants you to remain single. Better use your head, a strange pastor predicted death on your fiancee and you were so quick to believe. That shows the kind of shallow minded person you are. If I was your fiance and I find out that you're visiting strange pastors because of me, I would never want to have anything to do with you again.
He has health issues,he’s an ulcer patient,in fact he was in the hospital throughout August and September last year,but it was his mom who said the doctor should discharge him even when he wasn’t ok. Later on when he was good,he told me his sickness wasn’t ulcer but refused to tell me what actually happened,he said since he is ok now,no fidgeting.

Meanwhile you forgot the part I wrote that he was the one who brought the idea of praying earlier
Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by AdesewaAde(f): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2022
Judybash93:
I don't blame you. I blame the stupid government that enabled corruption thereby disenabling quality education. If not, people like you would be writing quality research papers on how to move this nation forward in different fields and not running to different pastors to find different answers to crap.
And who is holding you from writing your own research?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by AdesewaAde(f): 7:58am On Feb 03, 2022
Ghostreader13:
If this your story is really true.. There are two red flags in your fiancé..

How come some who has been disturbing you to pray about the supposed marriage, suddenly told you not to go to the pastor again??

How come he knew you still went to the pastor even without you telling him
According to your write up, you said he called you "iyawo mi, have u seen what you wanted to see"...??

To me I feel he is hiding something from you about his life... I won't tell you to marry him or not, the choice is yours.
What scared me most was how he knew I later went there and the way he directed the question to me,even last night when he insisted I must tell him what I was told and I cooked up a lie for him,he told me that a person who is lying knows she is lying.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by frozen70(f): 9:12am On Feb 03, 2022
AdesewaAde:
I’m really heartbroken and I don’t know how to go about this,I’ve been feeling cold since then.

I will make it brief,we are set to pick our wedding date,so we were having a discussion on phone last week and he asked me why I haven’t even prayed about our relationship,it was then I remembered that it never crossed my mind to do so,I just told him I’m not a kind of person who move from one pastor to another but I believe in my dreams,meanwhile I haven’t dreamt about him since we’ve been dating which is unusual,he insisted I must go and after lot of talkings,I told him I have an Anty who I’m sure will take me to somewhere but since then we did not talk about it .

Three days ago,he messaged me and told me that won’t I go to the place again,it was then I decided to call my anty and she said we will go to a place today,I immediately told him what she said and he said no problem.

This morning,he messaged that I shouldn’t go there again,I told him my anty will think i took her for granted,I insisted I will go,so I called my Anty and she said we should suspend it till evening,I immediately messaged him that we are not going again and he was happy .

This evening,I called my Anty and she said I should meet her at home and we headed to church,on getting there,the pastor prayed and he said,I shouldn’t marry him cause he came with a very short life ,that he will soon die and there is nothing I can do to help the situation,I wasn’t satisfied and my Anty said we should try two more places,they all said the same thing.
I just summoned up courage to get home and meditate on everything,I was still on it when he called,and the first thing he asked was that “Iyawo,you’ve seen wetin you wan see and wetin you wan hear now,wetin you go do now? I was dumbfounded cause I didn’t tell him I will later go,now he has been asking what I was told there,I don’t know how to tell him the truth and I’ve been afraid sitting alone in the house since then,I suddenly started having this feeling that a ghost is sitting next to me. Can’t even stand the chance of visiting him cause I don’t know how I will feel looking at him and knowing he will soon die.

He is a good man,he’s caring ,hardworking and romantic,don’t want such a handsome guy to die just like that,I’m really sad right now .

It seems he knows a lot and wants you to find out about it

What about his parents, are they aware that something is about happening to him

Well, I will advise you tell him that he should tell his parents to take him to a place where he will be prayed for and if they see any revelation and it matches yours, then you can open up
Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by ghettochild(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
Madam, if you do not marry him and he surprisingly lives long, you will regret it.

If you marry him and he dies soon, you will not be so traumatized because you already anticipate his sudden death.

If you do not marry him and he dies soon, you will regret not being his wife when he was alive.

Therefore, you will be more at peace if you marry him, irrespective of whether he dies or lives. But the big question is does he want to marry you. Is he interested in marriage? It might be that he is just getting a good romance from a lady who mistakenly expects marriage as her reward. Do not be the one to talk about marriage again. Let him be the one to push for it. If he does not, then you will come to a clear understanding of his mission in your life. Stop being foolish.

But all those pastors are not helpful at all. None of them told you what is most important. The most important thing is to know who he is and which spirit operates in him. Ask yourself how he knew you visited pastors. Find out if he possesses a bad spirit and if the spirit has affected you negatively.
Bestest advice so far
Let OP be believing this prophecies that wont come to pass..
Do you guys remember that bible passage where a prophet told a king he would die n the king prayed to God n God told the prophet to go back n tell him he wont die anymore..
OP enjoy ur life be with him..
Even those with long life self... living in Nigeria is a death sentence...
Nothing is guaranteed

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Nathyezz(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2022
Well my own contribution is "ladies of these days has forgotten the days of little beginning, all they want is the guys that is made it". That guy that has it made is somebody else partner that they are about to snatch away from her. In these contemporary world we priotize MONEY above LOVE, no wahala in years to come I pray we all live to share the testimonies. From your writeup, he's doing well. Aunty there are guys loitering around your neighborhood with LIFE, stop these GOLD DIGGING and concentrate on your FUTURE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Judybash93(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2022
AdesewaAde:

And who is holding you from writing your own research?

If you need links to my published articles, please dm me
Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by AdesewaAde(f): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2022
Judybash93:

If you need links to my published articles, please dm me
Just leave me alone
Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2022
Last year I had this suitor of mine that I liked, on a norms anytime I am praying about the person I see things about him clearly, so one day mom had a revelation where I married him and he died, I simply told my mom that such would never happen to him that I will seek the face of God, anyway other stories will be left for another day..
Remember hezekiah was told by God that he will die but he fasted and prayed then God extended his days on Earth.... Then someone told you that your fiancee is gonna die and you believed it?? Search more and pray abeg.... It's not wrong to seek the face of God in whatever you are doing; this is for those who are bashing her for making that move

Udooo...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2022
Nathyezz:
Well my own contribution is "ladies of these days has forgotten the days of little beginning, all they want is the guys that is made it". That guy that has it made is somebody else partner that they are about to snatch away from her. In these contemporary world we priotize MONEY above LOVE, no wahala in years to come I pray we all live to share the testimonies. From your writeup, he's doing well. Aunty there are guys loitering around your neighborhood with LIFE, stop these GOLD DIGGING and concentrate on your FUTURE

Are you aware that this statement you made here doesn't have any aorta of sense? How is it gonna help that lady? Most times when you can't offer a candid advice to someone who needs it, kindly avoid the thread angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by mediainc: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2022
You believe in dreams, and your aunty believe in babalawo pastor. You no wan marry the paddy...if paddy man come with G wagon, you for don dream since grin
Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by fattprince(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
dominique:
If you aren't close minded or shallow you would read that it was the fiancee urging her on to visit the pastors.
The comprehension level of people are really deteriorating at an alarming rate.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by zed7: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
A figment of your imagination.
Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by madprophet(m): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
AdesewaAde:
I’m really heartbroken and I don’t know how to go about this,I’ve been feeling cold since then.

I will make it brief,we are set to pick our wedding date,so we were having a discussion on phone last week and he asked me why I haven’t even prayed about our relationship,it was then I remembered that it never crossed my mind to do so,I just told him I’m not a kind of person who move from one pastor to another but I believe in my dreams,meanwhile I haven’t dreamt about him since we’ve been dating which is unusual,he insisted I must go and after lot of talkings,I told him I have an Anty who I’m sure will take me to somewhere but since then we did not talk about it .

Three days ago,he messaged me and told me that won’t I go to the place again,it was then I decided to call my anty and she said we will go to a place today,I immediately told him what she said and he said no problem.

This morning,he messaged that I shouldn’t go there again,I told him my anty will think i took her for granted,I insisted I will go,so I called my Anty and she said we should suspend it till evening,I immediately messaged him that we are not going again and he was happy .

This evening,I called my Anty and she said I should meet her at home and we headed to church,on getting there,the pastor prayed and he said,I shouldn’t marry him cause he came with a very short life ,that he will soon die and there is nothing I can do to help the situation,I wasn’t satisfied and my Anty said we should try two more places,they all said the same thing.
I just summoned up courage to get home and meditate on everything,I was still on it when he called,and the first thing he asked was that “Iyawo,you’ve seen wetin you wan see and wetin you wan hear now,wetin you go do now? I was dumbfounded cause I didn’t tell him I will later go,now he has been asking what I was told there,I don’t know how to tell him the truth and I’ve been afraid sitting alone in the house since then,I suddenly started having this feeling that a ghost is sitting next to me. Can’t even stand the chance of visiting him cause I don’t know how I will feel looking at him and knowing he will soon die.

He is a good man,he’s caring ,hardworking and romantic,don’t want such a handsome guy to die just like that,I’m really sad right now .

Wait oo,

Apart from the death something that they saw, did they see anything about the journey?

What is the lord telling you about the matter?

You cannot base a life decision on what someone has told you without a confirmation within yourself. Try and pray about and the lord would reveal himself on the matter.

You need to talk to your fiancee and let him open up to you on the issues that he has.
Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by AdesewaAde(f): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
mediainc:
You believe in dreams, and your aunty believe in babalawo pastor. You no wan marry the paddy...if paddy man come with G wagon, you for don dream since grin
SMH
Everything is not about money,besides he has two cars and own a house,he is not hungry
Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Judybash93(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
AdesewaAde:

Just leave me alone

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by sharpwriter(m): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
AdesewaAde:

What scared me most was how he knew I later went there and the way he directed the question to me,even last night when he insisted I must tell him what I was told and I cooked up a lie for him,he told me that a person who is lying knows she is lying.
I no wan talk before, but just know that no be only female be ogbanje, there are male ogbanje too. They always know their time of departure. Nobody knows whether he is one though.

Also maybe guy has dipped his hands into some stuffs more than him.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Spy360(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
AdesewaAde:

The most important thing you have said here is that the two of you are actually PLANNING to get married. Is he suffering from a terminal illness? You need to find out. Whether this is the case or not, if the love is genuine, I'd say go ahead with the marriage.

While I will not say those pastors are wrong, but whoever God reveals something to, He also gives them the grace and power to defeat that thing. One way to know if they are scam is that they will begin to demand money for spiritual repair or such stuff. Even if they do not, the best step for you is not to fall into despair but to trust God. For with God, nothing can be impossible. #Fact #Truth.

Get yourself and your fiance to know God on a personal level. So that whether you live or die, your minds will be at peace.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Johnsown1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
Is he a Yahoo boy or it's an ancestry things
Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by dingbang(m): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
That prophet is the person that will collect.
Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
AdesewaAde:

There's nothing there, any smart person would know when his partner has done what he says she should not do. There would be cold reception and all. Tell him you went but you're not ready to tell him what they told you if he wouldn't tell you the kind of sickness he had.

Or

Just walk away, you may regret it though.

The Jesus I know is not out of healing options sha

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by tellwisdom: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
This gurl is taking this risk because the guy has little money to himself.

If it were to be a broke guy with such revelation , I can bet; this gurl will not bother bringing it here. She go pack her two rubber slippers; japka with her two left leg.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by heniford2: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
If he die good for some because the will cook Rice and Free drinks 4 locals grin cheesy stop this shit in new year
Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by AdesewaAde(f): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
heniford2:
If he die good for some because the will cook Rice and Free drinks 4 locals grin cheesy stop this shit in new year
You are not wise
Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by heniford2: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
AdesewaAde:

You are not wise
neither are you silly
Re: My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do by promisedeco(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nathyezz:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong / My Girlfriend Was Pressing Phone When I Was Making Love To Her / Is It Good To Have More Than One Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.