Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I (34046 Views)

How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by manee2(m): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Marry her, then you will have the right to advise her to remove it

Akiko grin
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2022
Well personally I don’t see anything bad in baby girls using waist beads, damn it turns me on. And you said it yourself, she got it to please you. Guess she gonna go please someone else. Make una stop all these profiling of people abeg, cos I feel that’s the issue here. Cos I’ve got tats or dreads don’t make no cultist, well I be Norseman sha!

I said what I said

1 Like

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by iamblazin(m): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2022
You had the opportunity to express your opinion when she talked about it. You could have redirected her fantasy then but instead, you complimented her. Trust me, she wouldn't have got it in the first place since all she was thinking was how to look good for you. You easily lost the right to complain since you decided to shelf your opinion.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 03, 2022
Elianawalker:
There is nothing wrong with waist beads, girls wear it for various reasons and it has nothing to do with diabolism.

If you don't like waist beads why date a girl who loves it... I wear waist beads and my man loves them on me

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Nipplegodfather: 10:31am On Feb 03, 2022
And wat stops you @ op from telling her your dismay for it instead of dying in silence?

I think u r the one giving her attitude, sort urself out first n while at it,leave us in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by udemzyudex(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2022
Your girlfriend
Waist bead.
Fighting?

The fact that she's your gf doesn't mean she lose her rights to doing what will make her feel confidence or happy.

The fact that you're the man doesn't mean everything you say must stand,I believe there are things she will tell you to do, which you wouldn't want to.

It is just a bead, you don't like it fine, you can easily tell her to pull it off if you want to have fun with her grin

You gave her attitude, she gives you the same energy and now you're complaining or you think she didn't notice the way you compliment her?
Fine you don't like it,the bead won't take anything away from the relationship.

If e dey enter your eyes ,close am.

2 Likes

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If you can't respect her little choice then leave her and stop grumbling..

I see people who despise ladies and stereotype those who put on waist beads as brainwashed religious Dumbos..

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Truvelisback(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2022
300whitewolves:
Waist beads are always a turn off for me anytime I see them though my babe and I never discussed something like that.

Last week as we were gisting she told me she wanted to buy a waist bead from a friend of hers, as soon as she said it I just didn't feel happy about it, she was just smiling and talking about how she is going to look good in the waist bead, how she will turn me on and all but sincerely, I was just irritated cos I don't like it as a result of the perception I have.

She later got it and I intentionally didn't ask her about it, she showed me but my compliment for the waist bead was shallow, she expected me to rave over it, comment well and all but mehn it was a big and huge turn off for me, that's how she got angry and all and decided to give me attitude and not pick my calls again.
Oga, free her. Na women things. Or are u Alfred that she will betwitch u? Don't be Alfred.
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by MAQUEEN105: 10:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Oga wait make u c mayb the bead go make sense

Channel this energy to a more productive venture. Leave Toto alone my guy[/quote]
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Ghengiskhan(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2022
300whitewolves:
Waist beads are always a turn off for me anytime I see them though my babe and I never discussed something like that.

Last week as we were gisting she told me she wanted to buy a waist bead from a friend of hers, as soon as she said it I just didn't feel happy about it, she was just smiling and talking about how she is going to look good in the waist bead, how she will turn me on and all but sincerely, I was just irritated cos I don't like it as a result of the perception I have.

She later got it and I intentionally didn't ask her about it, she showed me but my compliment for the waist bead was shallow, she expected me to rave over it, comment well and all but mehn it was a big and huge turn off for me, that's how she got angry and all and decided to give me attitude and not pick my calls again.
My wife own and use waste beads, it's mostly for fashion.....some use it to track their weight. I actually have no problem with it, I'm ok with or without it but it's fun to play with during intimacy
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2022
There is nothing wrong with waist bead it is just for fashion and adornment,
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2022
There is nothing wrong with waist bead it is just for fashion and adornment.
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by joe120120(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2022
300whitewolves:

She can wear bead ,u don't have power over her until u pay her bride price .go and marry her ,!.
empty man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:37am On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=Senomii post=109915969][/quote]
Leave me.. cheesy grin
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Coded081(m): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=Slynation post=109915436]The same way people are stereotypical of cats being a witch, that's same way they are currently doing about beads...Beads are part of African culture, The fact most ladies are using it for dubious means doesn't mean they all represent same thing...
Abeg, if your woman likes waistebeads, leave her and go for who doesn't like it, life is quite simple and easy going that way..

How will you know the ladies that using it for dubious means?

1 Like

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Olumaeme: 10:42am On Feb 03, 2022
Honestly, you no get work
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by teejaymmm(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Marry her, then you will have the right to advise her to remove it
Hahahaha grin grin
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Slynation(m): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=Coded081 post=109916129][/quote]
Well...that I don't know, but avoid ladies wearing beads with blue eyes, some ladies will say it requires activition or so bla bla bla, while some are just wearing it for fashion sake...
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Mvena(f): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2022
Another man’s food is another man poison cheesy
Me wey love waist beads like crazzzzzy

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Emmanuel30a: 10:46am On Feb 03, 2022
300whitewolves:

What Is The Moral Lesson?
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Coded081(m): 10:47am On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=Slynation post=109916288]
Well...that I don't know, but avoid ladies wearing beads with blue eyes, some ladies will say it requires activition or so bla bla bla, while some are just wearing it for fashion sake...[/quote

Therefore, the best thing to do is to adviod any ladies with waist beads.
That's my opinion
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by frankson1(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2022
300whitewolves:

Oga, why is social media the first place you run to when you didn't make attempt to tell her how you feel about her use of waist beads

From your post, you never showed your disapproval when she first told you about it and you have to wait until she used her money to buy them undecided

Where you should have talked it out with her was at the time of your "gisting" before she even got them or are you scared of her

Your girlfriend isn't the problem joor... And I don't think you're even matured enough to be in a relationship.

She needs an apology from you for trying to soil her name.

1 Like

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Oyiboman69: 10:48am On Feb 03, 2022
300whitewolves:

you didn't dispute it at first when she told you about it and now you're now realising is a turn off for you. I grow up in the village where young girls put on waist bead back then and it was nice and no meaning wsd attached to it. What I don't like is leg chain, tattoo, nose ring, double ear ring for women and the moment my
Wife bring up that option is when I killed it immediately before it grows.
I hate what I don't like....
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by GodsGrace33(m): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=109909226]If you can't respect her little choice then leave her and stop grumbling..

I see people who despise ladies and stereotype those who put on waist beads as brainwashed religious Dumbos..
[/quote

n are you sure you're a man
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by zhemy: 10:50am On Feb 03, 2022
I honestly believe that nothing is wrong with ladies wearing waist beads.... I personally appreciate it on ladies, but unfortunately my woman doesn't use it.
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Caseywilliams(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2022
300whitewolves:

if she choose to dislike most of the things about you.. then both of you won't be together as lovers.
y'all should learn to love unconditionally, as long as the waist bead ain't fortified or something be cool with it.
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by HelipsTech: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2022
Oga go and rest jareh, you don't have a problem, how I wish this thing bothering you is my problem now, out of a thousand thing happening in Nigeria is waist beed you are complaining?

My ex, ( a pastor daughter) had them on, like seriously I like it, its a turn on for me, my current baby doesn't like it, na me da beg her to wear, even offer to buy for her,but she no like am.

Although fetish ladies can use that for fetish purposes, as fetish men uses rings for fetish purpose

So unless she is fetish, nothing bad
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Slynation(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2022
Coded081:
Therefore, the best thing to do is to adviod any ladies with waist beads.
That's my opinion

Lol...you may end up avoiding all the women in Nigeria grin
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by lookingfly: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2022
300whitewolves:

y didn't u tell her u r not fan of waist bead the first day.
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by hoyze24: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2022
Na something wey no make sense dey cause fight for una
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by mediainc: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2022
That shit is sexy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.