Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I (33983 Views)

How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by NairaMaster1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
Elianawalker:
There is nothing wrong with waist beads, girls wear it for various reasons and it has nothing to do with diabolism.

If you don't like waist beads why date a girl who loves it... I wear waist beads and my man loves them on me

Don't mind them. All my women use it. I can give you 1M to go shop for it.

1 Like

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Glamswizard(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
NairaMaster1:

May your days be long. Waist beads are for fashion. I love my northern babes. Pull them and see God's machines on bed. All my women use it.

Legend��
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Pimine: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
300whitewolves:
Waist beads are always a turn off for me anytime I see them though my babe and I never discussed something like that.

Last week as we were gisting she told me she wanted to buy a waist bead from a friend of hers, as soon as she said it I just didn't feel happy about it, she was just smiling and talking about how she is going to look good in the waist bead, how she will turn me on and all but sincerely, I was just irritated cos I don't like it as a result of the perception I have.

She later got it and I intentionally didn't ask her about it, she showed me but my compliment for the waist bead was shallow, she expected me to rave over it, comment well and all but mehn it was a big and huge turn off for me, that's how she got angry and all and decided to give me attitude and not pick my calls again.
Aswearugaaad

What can I even tell you? You're weak. You're expected to lead. To tell her what and what not to do.

You don't like waist beads? Tell her "don't buy that. I don't like my women wearing waist beads." Simple. If she goes ahead to buy it, then she's made her choice and you have to then make a firm decision. But instead you kept quiet and started sulking. Do you know how unattrative your behaviour is?

As it stands, you need to work on yourself and be more assertive. That girl is too much for you to handle.

2 Likes

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by jimcaddy(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
I think the concept of waist bead is African. It developed its roots from Africa if I'm not mistaken. The Yoruba women of those days and even the Igbo women then used to wear it. It was simply for fashion. But the way some Naija babes don dey use am to jazz man. Maybe that's your fear, but it could all be fashion to her. Just free her with the thing. As long as you don't feel jazzed. Lol

1 Like

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by poweredcom(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
Oga op you be slowpoke

Na gal wey out waist bead be ur whaala fir life abi no go find sometin to do to make dis bar

Let me tell you that your gal na runs girls she wan turn to ..na small small na so de. De start ...later leg chain later u go find her for michat and inmessge tinder

All of Dem na Dem way be dat never trust dem
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by SPOLO(m): 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
Me I so much like waistbead eh it turns me on well
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by oribi(m): 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
300whitewolves:
Waist beads are always a turn off for me anytime I see them though my babe and I never discussed something like that.

Last week as we were gisting she told me she wanted to buy a waist bead from a friend of hers, as soon as she said it I just didn't feel happy about it, she was just smiling and talking about how she is going to look good in the waist bead, how she will turn me on and all but sincerely, I was just irritated cos I don't like it as a result of the perception I have.

She later got it and I intentionally didn't ask her about it, she showed me but my compliment for the waist bead was shallow, she expected me to rave over it, comment well and all but mehn it was a big and huge turn off for me, that's how she got angry and all and decided to give me attitude and not pick my calls again.

If you don't like something speak up and don't pretend. Be blunt about your dislikes and likes and vise versa
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by springtech(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Who waist bead help.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you a crypto/forex trader?
I have a system for you.
It is a signal generator. It can be used by all kinds of traders for both spot and futures trading.
With this system, you can generate signals and offer signal services to others.
You wont have to pay anyone for any signal whatsoever.

Work smart and not just HARD.
See my signature.

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Patented: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
300whitewolves:

Wait!! let me get this right. SHe told you her plans and you did not talk,
she bought the beads and you still did not talk
she then got upset at your reaction and you still did not talk.
Now you are wondering where the quarel si coming from or what do you want from us? relationships should be about communication nad you have failed in that regard on this issue
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Proflittle(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
God will help you settle the matter ��
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by zomby(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
300whitewolves:

Na wah o!
I guess, it is true that one man's trash is another man's Diamond.
For me, there is nothing better than a fine girl with a big @@@ss, small waist and a WAIST BEAD...I will do just about anything to make her smile as much as possible.
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by zikter(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
300whitewolves:

You may have a big problem in your relationship (s) if you continue like this. You first started with the attitude of a thing you are accusing her of. She conceived an idea of beads, told, and lastly got it. All this while, you are irritated but didn't come out plainly to inform her. You choose to be neither here or there with her on the topic. This is a very bad trait in relationship. Kindly work on it.
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by waistbead: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
SPOLO:
Me I so much like waistbead eh it turns me on well

Wat I do? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by prophetfire: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
300whitewolves:

. Why didn't you open your mouth and tell her that you don't like it and if she doesn't stop it, you leave her and look for a person that doesn't use waist beads. It's a simple fix.
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Coded081(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=Slynation post=109916555]

Lol...you may end up avoiding all the women in Nigeria

Not all ladies wear waist bead.
my girl doesn't and the last time I checked she's a nigerian
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
I personally love waist beads and HE loves it on me too. Ladies wear beads for numerous number of reasons not necessarily for juju stuffs. In this part of the world majority cannot just reason anything straight without attatching fetish and religious explanation to it. TOOFIAKWA. I love waist beads and they look good on me. So f*ck anybody wey talk trash about waist beads.

1 Like

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by smiliyB(f): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
humberjade:
For a minute, let's forget about waist beads and the meanings attached to it. What kinda relationship is this, you aren't cool about something, and you couldn't tell her before she went to buy it? She even told you she was going to buy it to please you, even if nah me, I go vex.

Lack of clear communication is the reason why most relationships; and consequently, marriages are hitting the rock early these day. Let your partner know your likes and dislikes...issues you can reach a compromise on...not that you keep mute and moody, and you except your partner to read your mood and know what you are thinking.

So IMO, she has the right to be furious sef.
You're so right, I was expecting him to say something. let her know how he feels about those things but he didn't. Maybe she wouldn't even go ahead to buy if he was open with her concerning his opinion.

2 Likes

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by kkonyeji(m): 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, forget that girl and move on With your life abeg sad

Once a girl starts giving you attitude, just know that she has seen another nigga who has Started draining her pussy. Move on bro, no need stressing yourself. Since she no pick, abeg forget about her!

Simple! OP, take that advice & move on, call her not again, above all DON'T BE A SIMP!
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by brosdoncome(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Make una dey fornicate....no go marry!!! My man this, my man that! I even think say she wan say husband sef! angry

Elianawalker:
There is nothing wrong with waist beads, girls wear it for various reasons and it has nothing to do with diabolism.

If you don't like waist beads why date a girl who loves it... I wear waist beads and my man loves them on me
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by ameh99: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
300whitewolves:

You just got liberated from one big problem dud kiss undecided..
You are now a free man kiss
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Myahuza: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
You said its a perception you have, drop it and pick another one. It's her body
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by harmyd007: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
It’s her body, you can only make suggestions. She doesn’t have to discontinue it simply because you don’t like it
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by BluntCrazeMan: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
300whitewolves:

You can't even tell her that you hate waist-beads when she first talked about it.
You were just doing nukuru-nukuru and silly silly silence all the weili
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Boniwhite: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Once a girl starts giving you attitude, just know that she has seen another nigga who has Started draining her pussy. Move on bro, no need stressing yourself. Since she no pick, abeg forget about her!
Goodharddick i go like make we meet o! You dey motivate me anytime i listen to ya sermon.
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Boniwhite: 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by duwell(m): 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
So she mentioned it before getting it but you feared her and couldn't say you normally don't like it or just straight up tell her not to get that you don't like it.
After she got it, you now give attitude and now blame her for giving attitude.
You're acting like a girl!

1 Like

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by WoundedLamb: 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
Some women mumu no be small

This is just a default response y'all give whenever there's a relationship issue no matter who's at fault. Let's look a this logically, OP didn't mention he ever told the lady he didn't like the item in question. She mentioned it to him before buying it. He didn't register his displeasure. He didn't say anything, no communication. Then she went ahead to buy it and he started giving her attitude.

He's here telling us she started giving him attitude but the write-up makes it clear he's the one that first started giving her attitude. He just didn't see his own as "attitude". There is nothing wrong with a peace of jewelry but it's okay if OP doesn't like it. He only had to communicate that instead of keeping silent and expecting the lady to magically read his mind. The fact that she was really interested in turning him on means she would have had a second thought if OP had told her it was a turn-off for him. If it was a lady behaving like this, you you would been saying "women have issues". It's as if the strategy is to blame women first and read the article later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by zomby(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
300whitewolves:

The only advise for you is to calm down, discover a way to reach her and iron things out.
And then get a matching beads of your own. See how she feels.
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by emsco91(m): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
The waist beading show off is not for you. some guys outside are pinning her for sure.
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Boniwhite: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Brownygold002:
I personally love waist beads and HE loves it on me too. Ladies wear beads for numerous number of reasons not necessarily for juju stuffs. In this part of the world majority cannot just reason anything straight without attatching fetish and religious explanation to it. TOOFIAKWA. I love waist beads and they look good on me. So f*ck anybody wey talk trash about waist beads.
Re: How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I by Boniwhite: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
Brownygold002:
the persin in this pic looks an aids carrier. cool
Brownygold002:
Brownygold002:
Brownygold002:
the persin in this pic looks an aids carrier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.