Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,451 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (867265 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Babysoldier(m): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
justwise:
[/b]

No you have to apply and travel with work visa
can I apply for a work Visa even when i Haven't used my tourist Visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Oggg: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Babysoldier:
can I apply for a work Visa even when i Haven't used my tourist Visa
but last time u said you are still waitin on ur tourist visa as u did biometrics 1st or 2nd wk in may.. so which one is it?
U dnt have tourist visa yet accrding to your posts..
one step at a time sir..
stop speakin on visit + work visa and confusing yaself. Work visa is work visa, visitor visa is visitor visa… the two have no relationship. If you want to put in a work visa application I am guessin u need to wait for ur passport to come back from ukvi and then apply…
U dnt need to confuse urself further bcus the two are not d same thin

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by rebless(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Cashmadam:

Amen! : smiley

Is it also advisable to include tour reservation with the family invitation or only mention of visiting attractions site is a enough to avoid confusion.

Please what do you think?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MIDEPP: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Wow let’s still hope
What type of visa [/quote]

Tourist visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mato24: 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=Ray7878 post=113922432]

I don’t see anything to worry about at all, the gap in studies is irrelevant to anyone. You have people who go back to studying in their 40-50s. So don’t

So I finished University 2017, then went for Nysc 2018, and then finished Nysc 2019.. So I got a job same 2019, then worked there till 2021. So I got another job 2021 till date now.. So my question is I don't have reference letter for the place I worked from 2019-2021, but I have reference letter for the place I'm working now from 2021-till date. Please can I go ahead to apply for my visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mato24: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ok thank you.

I have both work places on my CV, but I don't have reference letter for the 2019-2021 own, but I have a reference letter from the place I've been working from 2021-2022, so I planned to use this current work place reference letter. So I just wanted to be sure if I'm good to go.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ugmama(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
giselle237:
Done a long time ago. grin Abi I should give you my GMC number on nairaland? I love how you think you know so much about people on an online forum. clownery.

Guys, for someone that recently graduated from medical school and started house job.

Kindly advise when to write ielts, plab 1 and plab 2 to be able to get slot.

Goal is to write plab 2 Nov 2023 in uk.

@leef2022 @giselle237 and other gurus please assist
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Now. too many individuals, few spaces

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
donald197:
No, it's a new statement but the bulk money will still reflect. Can we just submit my own bank statement and payslips alone and leave her own to avoid issues again?
previous refusal already on the back. Whoever is reviewing a new application will go back to see thought process/previous refusal reason. Not providing a bank statement or trying to circumvent the process will only sting back with another refusal. Try to address reasons for previous refusal as much as possible.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mrvalent:
I want to know if salary irregularities have any effect on visa approval for UK... For example, in my case, my salary per month is paid like the middle of the next month. (that is.. between 10 th and 22nd). Also my salary varies per month as I'm paid per day (ranges btween 156,000 and 180,000)I plan to submit statement for 3 months and provide pay slip as well as letter of employment.
Please, can anyone confirm if these irregularities will affect my application.
Thanks in advance
what is ur monthly expense figure? I am concerned about your disposable income… what allowance have you quoted for the month? and what is the budget for the trip? Hope u have other strong ties to Nigeria because in my opinion your financial circumstance is average. .. if you subtract say 50k for allowances, it further depreciates the picture… except there are other ties then yes pls go ahead
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by nysot(f): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
leef2022:

Well, you can only explain things as they are and provide evidence at hand. Otherwise, they may want to pust the trip a little further to afford all parties the room to fix the holes.
@ leef2022, thank you for your responses.
I will inform them
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Pinkybarbie001(f): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
No one checks their mail more than me! Still waiting for decision to be made
Biometrics was may 10th
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by orlabot(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
@pinkybarbie,wat is ur visa category
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by starboi63(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
I have an interview on the 24th and I have booked my IELTS for 2nd of July, can I go on with the interview or I withdraw my interview based on I have not written IELTS.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrvalent(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
The opening balance for the POF account statement is 1.3M. I plan to put 100k-110k per month for four months .So I'll be applying with 1.7M (closing balance) thereabout in my account. The budget for my travel will be like 550k for Flight, accomodation and feeding. I'm spending 5 days. Going for exam and coming back immediately like 1 day after.

giselle237:
what is ur monthly expense figure? I am concerned about your disposable income… what allowance have you quoted for the month? and what is the budget for the trip? Hope u have other strong ties to Nigeria because in my opinion your financial circumstance is average. .. if you subtract say 50k for allowances, it further depreciates the picture… except there are other ties then yes pls go ahead
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Pinkybarbie001(f): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
orlabot:
@pinkybarbie,wat is ur visa category
Visit visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrvalent(m): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mrvalent:
The opening balance for the POF account statement is 1.3M. I plan to put 100k-110k per month for four months .So I'll be applying with 1.7M (closing balance) thereabout in my account. The budget for my travel will be like 550k for Flight, accomodation and feeding. I'm spending 5 days. Going for exam and coming back immediately like 1 day after. So my monthly expenditure is like 50-60k.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mrvalent:
The opening balance for the POF account statement is 1.3M. I plan to put 100k-110k per month for four months .So I'll be applying with 1.7M (closing balance) thereabout in my account. The budget for my travel will be like 550k for Flight, accomodation and feeding. I'm spending 5 days. Going for exam and coming back immediately like 1 day after.
what exam? how long in current place of employment- want to gauge your 3 to 4 months statemnt
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Foladimejiw:
I filled £1150 for each of us as expenses,I hope it is not too much,though my account can cater for that.
Also since I am into buying and selling in a shop,most payment is in cash which I will later deposit into my personal account, all these income and expenses not easy for me to calculate. Can you assist? I have sent a mail to your moniker
they hate cash deposits with a passion
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrvalent(m): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
giselle237:
what exam? how long in current place of employment- want to gauge your 3 to 4 months statemnt

I'm going for Plab 2. I have been working for 16 months there about. But before that I did internship for a year earning about the same amount as salary too
I'm also planning to get a letter to show I have been working there for 16 months.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mrvalent:
I'm going for Plab 2. I have been working for 16 months there about. But before that I did internship for a year earning about the same amount as salary too
I'm also planning to get a letter to show I have been working there for 16 months.
ok .. use naseer’s plab 2 journey on his blog and sokotogudali’s cover letter to help with explaining your situation. goodluck

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by tintall(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Can I apply for tourist visa with a 3 months bank statement?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by donald197: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Thank you. Please for the income and expenditure aspect of the form. Can I fill change the amount I wrote the last time. ?

Also the salary, I filled a wrong figure, can I change it and write a letter to support it.?

Then addressing the refusal letter,should I write a letter to respond to the VO's concern or how do I go about it?

Lastly, for the bulk deposits, do I need to submit evidence from the multiple sources or just explaining the source in my cover letter is enough?
Thank you for your time

giselle237:
previous refusal already on the back. Whoever is reviewing a new application will go back to see thought process/previous refusal reason. Not providing a bank statement or trying to circumvent the process will only sting back with another refusal. Try to address reasons for previous refusal as much as possible.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by modskiller(m): 12:08am On Jun 19, 2022
Nchabuomo:

That's not true. You can sponsor her visit if you can afford it

Check your DM please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nchabuomo: 6:24am On Jun 19, 2022
modskiller:

Check your DM please

Replied
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nchabuomo: 6:24am On Jun 19, 2022
tintall:
Can I apply for tourist visa with a 3 months bank statement?

Yes
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lolaluv1(f): 6:26am On Jun 19, 2022
Pinkybarbie001:
No one checks their mail more than me! Still waiting for decision to be made
Biometrics was may 10th

Same date for my person. I have been tracking and tracking.
Visitor visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrvalent(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2022
giselle237:
ok .. use naseer’s plab 2 journey on his blog and sokotogudali’s cover letter to help with explaining your situation. goodluck

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2022
rebless:

Is it also advisable to include tour reservation with the family invitation or only mention of visiting attractions site is a enough to avoid confusion.

Please what do you think?

Good morning. The mention is adequate. Museum, London Eye, Buckingham Palace etc... No need for reservation.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2022
giselle237:
they hate cash deposits with a passion

Yes, they don't like cash deposits but since that is the situation, you have to manage it. Please include an explaination of the cash deposits in your cover letter. I didn't receive the private message you sent to me.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Senpurelove:
Good morning all,
It is so painful and down casting that i asked a question here for more than 24 hours now and yet no responses. Funny enough yesterday was my first time of asking a question here.
I knew what I went through to be able to post on this platform.

Good morning. What is the question? Perharps I can help?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2022
Justpat:

Yes oh. That's why I am looking for someone that did biometric around that time to have hope that my application was not abandoned...lol.

I am waiting for their response to my paid mail now

It is well...

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (634) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)