Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (845269 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (623) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2022
xterra2:
Ticket is now very expensive, i am thinking of Not travelling again sef but would that be an issue if i apply for 2 years visitor visa after this expires unused?
bear in mind that your application will be adjudged anew every time you put in an application.
There’s a poster here, he could not travel due to change of plans.. 6 months visa was left unused..
he has gone two times after then and has been refused.
Same way even peeps previously issued UK tourist visas, have received a rejection after several successful visas. It can swing anyway if you don’t cross your Is and dot your Ts.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2022
giselle237:
bear in mind that your application will be adjudged anew every time you put in an application.
There’s a poster here, he could not travel due to change of plans.. 6 months visa was left unused..
he has gone two times after then and has been refused.
Same way even peeps previously issued UK tourist visas, have received a rejection after several successful visas. It can swing anyway if you don’t cross your Is and dot your Ts.

Stop scaring people. The rejections can be attributed to other factors. Never because of an unused visa.

I insist I had two unused visas. Never been asked why they were not used and never been an issue with new applications.

As I said, Foreigners respect you when you don't appear deperate to visit their Country. For me, it is a plus. I have a good life in Nigeria so If I have more important things to do here, I don't use my visa. It's my money that is lost so what is the big deal?

4 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ogatboy(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2022
Who is in Manchester this weekend? Feel free to chat me up or give me suggestions of fun things I can do
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2022
Cashmadam:

Stop scaring people. The rejections can be attributed to other factors. Never because of an unused visa.
I insist I had two unused visas. Never been asked why they were not used and never been an issue with new applications.
As I said, Foreigners respect you when you don't appear deperate to visit their Country. For me, it is a plus. I have a good life in Nigeria so If I have more important things to do here, I don't use my visa. It's my money that is lost so what is the big deal?

if you took time to assimilate the comment perhaps your thoughts will have aligned in another way.
I have simply told the poster to prepare for next visa as usual. Pls quote where I said due to an unused visa, he will be rejected?
Situations will be adjudged anew every time a new application is put in. In the past, I have had several visas and on going back one time, received a refusal. When I redid my application my visa was granted. It is not unusual for it to swing any way if the bar is not met according to the ECO.
Also just not to blow his identity, the refusal I was referring to is on this thread. He could not travel. Circumstances changed- has put in 2 new applications which have been adjudged anew and have been refused.
On what merits foreigners respect whatsoever is not my message.
If one does not put in a satisfactory application, it will not be granted based on any fake respect.
Assimilate before throwing words.
Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ugonna1054(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2022
Hello guyss!!

Finally, Visa don land o!

Visa type : SWV
Biometrics: 28th April
Collection mail : 20th June
Passport Pickup: 20th June

Many thanks to you guys here, and Goodluck to Y’all still waiting , it will definitely end in praise smiley

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Yimi4real: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations �
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by angelss813(f): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2022
Good morning @CASHMADAM, I am a Mother of 3 all in the UK on a Study Visas.
One has gotten a full time job with Residence Permit and want to invite and Sponsor my trip to visit her in December during my annual leave.

I am so scared of Visa Refusal, as I have been reading on our nairaland family group, at the same time reading about all the Successful Visas
*** I have been gathering my documents, I have written introduction letter and covering letter to support my Application.

****Please I would need your help to help me go through what I have written and to put me through before I apply in October.

Please how do I get to communicate with you through your email? I will appreciate you if you can help me.
Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by donald197: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2022
Please can you help review my letter of explanation for the previous visa refusal . Applying again month end
giselle237:

if you took time to assimilate the comment perhaps your thoughts will have aligned in another way.
I have simply told the poster to prepare for next visa as usual. Pls quote where I said due to an unused visa, he will be rejected?
Situations will be adjudged anew every time a new application is put in. In the past, I have had several visas and on going back one time, received a refusal. When I redid my application my visa was granted. It is not unusual for it to swing any way if the bar is not met according to the ECO.
Also just not to blow his identity, the refusal I was referring to is on this thread. He could not travel. Circumstances changed- has put in 2 new applications which have been adjudged anew and have been refused.
On what merits foreigners respect whatsoever is not my message.
If one does not put in a satisfactory application, it will not be granted based on any fake respect.
Assimilate before throwing words.
Cheers.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2022
angelss813:
Good morning @CASHMADAM, I am a Mother of 3 all in the UK on a Study Visas.
One has gotten a full time job with Residence Permit and want to invite and Sponsor my trip to visit her in December during my annual leave.

I am so scared of Visa Refusal, as I have been reading on our nairaland family group, at the same time reading about all the Successful Visas
*** I have been gathering my documents, I have written introduction letter and covering letter to support my Application.

****Please I would need your help to help me go through what I have written and to put me through before I apply in October.

Please how do I get to communicate with you through your email? I will appreciate you if you can help me.
Thank you

Share your email address Madam. I'll reach out to you privately. Happy to help as I understand your concerns

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by angelss813(f): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=Cashmadam post=114011415]

Share your email address Madam. I'll reach out to you privately. Happy to help as I understand your concerns

Thank you so much

toyin2164@gmail.com
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by royalmu: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Cashmadam:

Be calming down. Even those who have used visas still get denied visas. Whether visa is used or not, every application an applicant makes is treated on its own merit.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
donald197:
Please can you help review my letter of explanation for the previous visa refusal . Applying again month end
You will get better help if it is shared here as so many will be able to help. Blur personal details.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=angelss813 post=114011589][/quote]

Please check your email

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Pinkybarbie001(f): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
ugonna1054:
Hello guyss!!

Finally, Visa don land o!

Visa type : SWV
Biometrics: 28th April
Collection mail : 20th June
Passport Pickup: 20th June

I sent two paid mails to UKVI, one on June 10th - which they replied that a decision has been made. the other on June 17th, same reply but with a follow up that my previous enquiry on passport collection was being escalated to the relevant department to deal!

Apparently, my Visa Approval letter was dated 17th May, meaning a decision was made over a month ago (less than 3 weeks after my biometrics) I don’t know why it took one month to get my passport returned - perhaps due to the ukraine crisis. Anyways, All glory and Thanks to God!!!

I don’t know but It might help in some cases to occasionally send those paid mails so your application receives the necessary attention.

Many thanks to you guys here, and Goodluck to Y’all still waiting , it will definitely end in praise smiley
Congrats

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by kunletiwo(m): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hi guys,

I’d like to know which of the Nigerian bank cards that doesn’t decline when you try sending a paid e-mail?

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
kunletiwo:
Hi guys,

I’d like to know which of the Nigerian bank cards that doesn’t decline when you try sending a paid e-mail?

Thank you.

Try GTBank

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by iamleye(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Anyone with May 5th Biometrics @ TLC Ikeja. Sent 2 paid email. But no decisions made yet. Anyone with similar experience?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by kunletiwo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Cashmadam:

Try GTBank

Noted. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Confidantfunds(f): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please what's the procedure to get international driving licence, and how much can it cost
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Babysoldier(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
iamleye:
Anyone with May 5th Biometrics @ TLC Ikeja. Sent 2 paid email. But no decisions made yet. Anyone with similar experience?
may 9th,same venue
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Babysoldier(m): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Matie02:

Same here. How do I send paid email to UKVI?
type of Visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Babysoldier(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
lolaluv1:
May 10th ooo.
Abuja TLS.
Please who has gotten response...
may 9th lagos
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Babysoldier(m): 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Primetouch1:

Tourist Visa
may 9th ,ikeja
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Babysoldier(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Diezmanstrasse:

Visit Visa
is it first time?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Justpat: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Haiziik:
Hi, Feb 2nd here, still waiting. I wish I have a way to recall my passport without cancelling my application. After video interview over a month ago, still waiting...

May God help us. In my case no interview no nothing. Only a response to my mail that my case has been escalated to department handling it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by iamleye(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by iamleye(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please kindly post here when you hear anything. Have you sent paid email yet?
Babysoldier:
may 9th,same venue
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by babyfaiz: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
iamleye:
Please kindly post here when you hear anything. Have you sent paid email yet?
May 12th, Ikeja Tls, visit visa, renewal. The wait continues. This thing is frustrating
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Foladimejiw: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Thank you for your response.
I've tried severally to send you a mail.
Pls can you reach out to me?
(muhal01@yahoo.com)

Cashmadam:

Add a paragraph in your cover letter to fully explain why you run your business with mostly cash. They know Nigeria is a cash driven Country so a simple explaination will make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Kajolplus: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Evening house,

Pls how much is 6-month visa fee in dollar?
Does GTBank still maintain $200 for Naira MasterCard?

Regards.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by rebless(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kajolplus:
Evening house,

Pls how much is 6-month visa fee in dollar?
Does GTBank still maintain $200 for Naira MasterCard?

Regards.

$127

And no

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (623) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: Basic123 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.