Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (839913 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (620) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mindrenew: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=MaryAndrews post=116637406]My mom's passport was returned via courier today, 9th September (she paid for courier when she booked her biometrics appointment).
She had her biometrics on July 8th. Visitor visa. Renewal. Took over 9 weeks.

Abuja /Lagos /vi Where was her biometric ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Kajolplus: 8:21am On Sep 14, 2022
oluwashaun:
Please has anyone been able to book appointment date for Visit Visa biometrics?.
Bin try a to get date for days now...

Any ideas on how to go about it?

Good morning all.

TLS has opened appointments for Ikeja centre (self service) from September 26.

Hurry up please.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by dippyyoo(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2022
waleshadow:
Hi, thanks for checking up. They responded in August 2022 since February 2022 overturn, though the issues were cleared based on the previous AR, unfortunately, another error was made by the case worker and I have no option but to fight it again as the record needs to be set straight. It might be longer, but never bowing to immigration law manipulation.

Wow! God we will see you through. AMEN... waiting on AR is definitely not for the faint hearted ooo... ALL SHALL BE WELL BROTHER.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by viqueta136: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Please for those who have recently entered the UK via dependent visa after the MA must have gone, what were the questions that were asked at the point of entry?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Uyigue12(m): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2022
Good moring house pls i need advise on what to do next just got an admission from edinburg napier university for january intake what next do i do and how can i go about the payment of 3500 pounds gurus pls help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Niggaxboy: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Did you succeed in tracking yours?
Been trying to track mine too. Bio date, August 18th.
Damidolly:
Can someone help with a link to check visit visa application status. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MaryAndrews: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2022
VI, Lagos

[quote author=Mindrenew post=116647425][/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by HRprof: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2022
Uyigue12:
Good moring house pls i need advise on what to do next just got an admission from edinburg napier university for january intake what next do i do and how can i go about the payment of 3500 pounds gurus pls help
Search for UK student thread for all your study related questions
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by fetrillion(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=Uyigue12 post=116652478]Good moring house pls i need advise on what to do next just got an admission from edinburg napier university for january intake what next do i do and how can i go about the payment of 3500 pounds gurus pls help[/quote
Let me help you out..if you are given conditional offer and you know your conditions is attainable (They mostly request for reference),Go and pay your deposit asap. Deadline for payment is 23rd of this month.
I have my admission for September intake but differed tfor Jan.Go n pay your deposit..don't wait for form A oo
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Enimase: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=Omooooooo post=116632681][/quote]

What I mean is I have naira,I need pounds.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mindrenew: 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
Any standard visitor visa with biometrics in July 18 that has gotten a response?

Or from July 12 to end of July biometric ?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Omooooooo: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
Enimase:

What I mean is I have naira,I need pounds.

Okay better

Let’s talk please, I have sent you a mail
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Enimase: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Omooooooo:

Okay better

Let’s talk please

Okay so at what rate do I want to give it out
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Enimase: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Enimase:

U*
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nigeriaiscasted: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
What of those that studies Diplomacy, Law And Global Change?? Do they fare any better. Any respond given will be appreciated. I am applying for this into conventry uni
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Omooooooo: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Enimase:

I have sent my number to you

Can’t put it here so I won’t get banned
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Niggaxboy: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hello Gurus. I guess it's okay to book a flight ticket as my application has 4 checks (transferred to VAC). If not, please let me know. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by truffle: 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
Niggaxboy:
Hello Gurus. I guess it's okay to book a flight ticket as my application has 4 checks (transferred to VAC). If not, please let me know. Thank you.
pls when was ur biometric and where did u do it, vi,Ikeja,abuja
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
Niggaxboy:

Wait and purchase your ticket when you receive your passport.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by toemie(m): 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Niggaxboy:

Until you have your passport with you and you can see the visa with your own eyes, please do not book your flight
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by TruthCorp: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Niggaxboy:

Please which TLS?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
Niggaxboy:

I guess this is a student visa right
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Niggaxboy:

Wait to confirm your visa first because most of the airline fares are not refundable.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
mystikal:
XX ADVICE PLEASE XX

my Nigerian passport expires in two days time. I had applied for renewal at the London office and got a december 9th appointment for Biometric.

The problem is an important family emergency has required me to travel to Nigeria on the 17th of October.

Will I be travel to fly and return with an expired passport? What is my fate? Any options?

Get travel certificate or you can get visa if you have foreign passport
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Niggaxboy: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
August 18th VI
truffle:
pls when was ur biometric and where did u do it, vi,Ikeja,abuja
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Niggaxboy: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Yes it is
alert20:

I guess this is a student visa right
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Niggaxboy: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
My agent told me it's safe to do so
But I understand. Also did a paid call this morning.
Trying to book for October because these fares add up by the day.
Ashirioluwa:

Wait to confirm your visa first because most of the airline fares are not refundable.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Niggaxboy:
My agent told me it's safe to do so
But I understand. Also did a paid call this morning.
Trying to book for October because these fares add up by the day.

It's your money, not that of the agent, so therefore do what you think is right for you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Niggaxboy: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
I'll do so. Thank you.
Ashirioluwa:

It's your money, not that of the agent, so therefore do what you think is right for you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Judzygal(f): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please house, how many months bank statement does one need to apply for visitors visa?
Is it the same 28days as students visa.?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ybahrbz91: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Good Evening House.

Thanks to everyone for the support and information.

My brother got his Visa this morning but the accompanying letter didn't come with it.
I understand he would need to mail TLS.
What should be the content of the letter.

I will really appreciate anyone with personal experience.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (620) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.