Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (834324 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mindrenew:

Awaiting decision , it seems the paid call and email is just formality

I think applications now takes exactly 9weeks and some days to decide, 2 people got their visa last week and their Biometric was July 4th... ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by TruthCorp: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
alert20:

I think applications now takes exactly 9weeks and some days to decide, 2 people got their visa last week and their Biometric was July 4th... ✌️✌️

This isn’t entirely accurate. I know people who did biometrics on Aug 4th and got their visas on the 1st of September.

It’s really not cast in stone
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mindrenew: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
alert20:

[quote author=alert20 post=116591471]

[quote author=TruthCorp post=116592134]

This isn’t entirely accurate. I know people who did biometrics on Aug 4th and got their visas on the 1st of September.

Was this for Standard visitor visa and is it first time application ?
Seems first time application takes
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by TruthCorp: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
[quote author=Mindrenew post=116592472][/quote]
Interestingly Yes and Yes
6 months
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by truffle: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
TruthCorp:

Interestingly Yes and Yes
6 months
pls what’s the emai used for the paid email enquiry, anyone kind enough to share it so I can do the paid mail thing ( standard visitor visa)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
TruthCorp:

Read my post again, I said "I think"... I was referring to application submitted in July not August..

Most applications that are treated within a month is either a student visa, skilled worker visa or probably a renewal, first timer that got decision barely in a month are just few ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by nasire(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Please, that you know that did their biometrics on Aug 4th is it Standard Visiting Visa. I know of someone that did Standard Visiting Visa On the 20th of July but no response yet. A message was sent to his mail on the 23rd till now no any other messages

It’s really not cast in stone [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mindrenew: 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
nasire:
Please, that you know that did their biometrics on Aug 4th is it Standard Visiting Visa. I know of someone that did Standard Visiting Visa On the 20th of July but no response yet. A message was sent to his mail on the 23rd till now no any other messages

Mine is July 18 biometric for standard visitor and no response yet ,please if July biometric for standard visitor has started receiving response, please let us know
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by upsky: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Please guys kindly help me am about to book airline to move for month end can't find any reasonable one at the moment. please kindly share any web link to book for a cheaper price have only been checking Wakanow if you know any other kindly share me the link or name. I also learnt some airlines requires Transit Visa. I don't want that. Kindly help urgently with a cheap one.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by royalmu: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
fabulove:
I have been trying to pay for the ecctis payment through card payment but I was denied the permission to visit the worldpay site. What should I do.
How do I go about the payment?
Get someone abroad to help you with the payment.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by olaideslex(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Please I need help with a template of business introduction to UKVI. And anyplug for a closer biometric date, possibly this week.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by temodent(m): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mindrenew:

Awaiting decision , it seems the paid call and email is just formality

Obviously without a doubt.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mindrenew:

Mine is July 18 biometric for standard visitor and no response yet ,please if July biometric for standard visitor has started receiving response, please let us know

They have started receiving response already... 2 people got their visa last week Friday here on this thread and their Biometric was on July 4, check like 2pages back you would see their update ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by oluwashaun(m): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Please has anyone been able to book appointment date for Visit Visa biometrics?.
Bin try a to get date for days now...

Any ideas on how to go about it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mindrenew: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
alert20:

They have started receiving response already... 2 people got their visa last week Friday here on this thread and their Biometric was on July 4, check like 2pages back you would see their update ✌️✌️
Oh great , mine was July 16th biometric standard visitor , still awaiting decision
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
upsky:
Please guys kindly help me am about to book airline to move for month end can't find any reasonable one at the moment. please kindly share any web link to book for a cheaper price have only been checking Wakanow if you know any other kindly share me the link or name. I also learnt some airlines requires Transit Visa. I don't want that. Kindly help urgently with a cheap one.

Try from middle of October.

For example: Wakanow for LOS - LHR. Depart October 13th and return October 30th - Qatar Airways (470k), Ethiopian Airlines (500k).

You can play with the dates.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Vien01(f): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
I'm interested in knowing this too? Anyone??

oluwashaun:
Please has anyone been able to book appointment date for Visit Visa biometrics?.
Bin try a to get date for days now...

Any ideas on how to go about it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Damidolly: 4:01am On Sep 13, 2022
August 18th
alert20:

Login to your account on gov.uk website with the link sent to your inbox confirming your payment, click on provide documents, it will display another page, click continue and you will be re-directed to TLS website then you will scroll down to locate TRACK...

PS when was your biometric date??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sculls4texas: 4:24am On Sep 13, 2022
Omooooooo:
Need earliest date?

Hit me

Can you help in picking an earlier date? Or do you know if walk in is on at Ikeja TLS

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by oluwashaun(m): 5:45am On Sep 13, 2022
I am desperately in need of one..
How can you help?

Omooooooo:
Need earliest date?

Hit me

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 6:19am On Sep 13, 2022
oluwashaun:
How can you help?

Can't you cool down and search yourself Don't come back and tell us you were scam oooo ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 6:20am On Sep 13, 2022
oluwashaun:
How can you help?

You are inviting scammers ✌️✌️

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by oluwashaun(m): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2022
It's just that it's frustrating trying to get a date.. Bin searching for days now..

Is it this difficult getting a standard visa biometrics date?

alert20:

Can't you cool down and search yourself Don't come back and tell us you were scam oooo ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2022
oluwashaun:
It's just that it's frustrating trying to get a date.. Bin searching for days now..

Is it this difficult getting a standard visa biometrics date?

Sorry u just have to keep trying... Try midnight or afternoon you might be lucky to see a date✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by FuckEveryday: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2022
Africankel:
No matter how many visas (including UK) the person has received, if they've been denied a visa in the past, yet answers NO to the question, it'll lead to automatic refusal. Tell whoever it is to cancel and reapply.

I don't think this is entirely true tho, My sis answered NO to the same question after being denied a US visa in 2019.

She's in the UK now.

I think the real question is Have you been denied a Visa to the UK
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by JejeIsLife: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2022
Good everyone, this question is for Irish visa the Irish on nairaland so. I decided to as here because they are under UK and might have similarities in visa application

I am currently applying for student visa and I got to the section "are you currently employed in your country of residence (yes or no), are you currently a student (yes or no) in your country of resident which should I choose.

was asked to fill in the contact details of host in Ireland and. I have no one there please kindly help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mamawa123: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2022
JejeIsLife:
Good everyone, this question is for Irish visa the Irish on nairaland so. I decided to as here because they are under UK and might have similarities in visa application

I am currently applying for student visa and I got to the section "are you currently employed in your country of residence (yes or no), are you currently a student (yes or no) in your country of resident which should I choose.

was asked to fill in the contact details of host in Ireland and. I have no one there please kindly help.

Your questions will be best answered under the student section.

Anyway those are straight forward questions. The answer should be either Yes or No. pick the right answer as applicable to you. You don’t have to lie.

As per your contact details. I believe this will be the school contact information.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mamawa123: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Those who apply for UK long-term visas (5 or 10 years) in the past. Were you able to make a payment with your ATM card?

Just want to know how to make payment for the visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mindrenew: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2022
Anyone recently received visa for standard visitor visa with biometric on July 5th upward ?
Mine is July 18 biometric for standard visitor and no response yet ,please if July 5th biometric for standard visitor has started receiving response, please let us know
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2022
mamawa123:
Those who apply for UK long-term visas (5 or 10 years) in the past. Were you able to make a payment with your ATM card?

Just want to know how to make payment for the visa

ATM or Credit card
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by livewithpurpose: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2022
Hello house, please I have a question regarding a friend.

His wife is the primary applicant and she's already left for the UK for studies but wants my friend and the kids to join her. Can his father-in-law act as the sponsor for POF.

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (618) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: Jolene474(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.