Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (852300 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (626) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mattycoke: 6:04am On Mar 23, 2022
What service option did you choose?
sariu11:
Good day house, I have been a silent reader. Thanks for all informations and update provided.
I really need a clarification on how to follow up with my application process Biometrics was don February 17th and I am yet to get a feedback/ mail on this. Please advise on a way forward I have been disturbed lately embarassed embarassed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by motunrayoo(f): 6:09am On Mar 23, 2022
sariu11:
Good day house, I have been a silent reader. Thanks for all informations and update provided.
I really need a clarification on how to follow up with my application process Biometrics was don February 17th and I am yet to get a feedback/ mail on this. Please advise on a way forward I have been disturbed lately embarassed embarassed

Give additional one week since decision time is average of 6weeks as revealed by TLScontact./Ukvi

And from your date of biometric and now is 5weeks.

This response is if you paid for a standard service.

But for priority you can call their number or send an email to know the status of your application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Enimase: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2022
Enimase:

Thanks for your swift respond but the first two month I was having my expense from my Salary account but later switch to my savings account, do I have to print my saving statement of account along with salary to show I switch to my savings account? And I hope this won’t be and issue?

Please I need answer to this ��
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by omogekaffy: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
good morning famz... After sending a paid email to UkVi on 21st March... Find attached their response and would like to know if i should go submit my passport at the VFS center with this email.. Cos i am sure TLS is the cause of all these delays. Infact Keep my passport is really not the best. Pls ur advise is seriously needed.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ray7878: 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
omogekaffy:
good morning famz... After sending a paid email to UkVi on 21st March... Find attached their response and would like to know if i should go submit my passport at the VFS center with this email.. Cos i am sure TLS is the cause of all these delays. Infact Keep my passport is really not the best. Pls ur advise is seriously needed.

So they have made a decision right? I have said it many times I learn a lot reading on here. Those that keep their passport wait longer, because TLS would not email to contact them to bring their passports once UKVI had made a decision.

Those that didn’t keep their passports can at least turn up at TLS after 15WD of being told by UKVI that a decision had already been made, but those who held on to their passports can only hope/pray and wait for the TLS email. Because what can they do if they go to TLS?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sariu11(f): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mattycoke:
What service option did you choose?

Standard
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sariu11(f): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
motunrayoo:

Give additional one week since decision time is average of 6weeks as revealed by TLScontact./Ukvi

And from your date of biometric and now is 5weeks.

This response is if you paid for a standard service.

But for priority you can call their number or send an email to know the status of your application.

Noted, thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by princetx(m): 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Good day all.
I want to book appointment for biometric at Abuja. I thought I should upload my bank account statement on my portal. Where should I do that please? Should I go with some documents? Which ones?

If I don't upload these documents will I be allowed to do biometrics?
Please let me know. I want to book for appointment for 29th of this month.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by princetx(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Good day,
Make una no vex ooo.
I have already booked for biometric appointment this month. I didn't upload any document like account statement etc on my portal. Please what should I do? Should I print my account statement and go to biometric center with it?
During biometric appointment booking, I paid for assisted service 11,700 and return courier 8000, total N19700.
Please help me, I don't want to travel from Port Harcourt to Abuja only to be told I should go back and get a document. Please help me ooo. Soon I should be on my way to Abuja. Thank you all.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Oma6090: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
princetx:
Good day,
Make una no vex ooo.
I have already booked for biometric appointment this month. I didn't upload any document like account statement etc on my portal. Please what should I do? Should I print my account statement and go to biometric center with it?
During biometric appointment booking, I paid for assisted service 11,700 and return courier 8000, total N19700.
Please help me, I don't want to travel from Port Harcourt to Abuja only to be told I should go back and get a document. Please help me ooo. Soon I should be on my way to Abuja. Thank you all.

All your documents, should be printed in A4 paper, then u take it to biometrics where u will be assisted to upload it.
Not just your bank statement, but every other supporting documents you've got
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by princetx(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=Oma6090 post=111298917]

All your documents, should be printed in A4 paper, then u take it to biometrics where u will be assisted to upload it.
Not just your bank statement, but every other supporting documents you've got [/quot

Thank you for this fast response.

When you say supporting documents, what are these documents please. Like land document?
God bless you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by princetx(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=princetx post=111299355][/quote]

Meanwhile, so I will have to print bank statement of six months on A4 paper? Is that acceptable? Won't the pages be too much?

Thank you again.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by asknaija: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hello house, i posted some weeks ago about how my visit Visa was refused, because the ECO said they searched for my business on CAC but no record was found.

The ECO made a mistake in the name and category of business. I wrote several complaint mails without response. Then I began the process of going for judicial review, by sending a PAP.

The responded and asked to be given another 2 weeks to respond. After the 2 weeks they responded that the secretary of state has reviewed the decision and will proceed to reconsider it, based on the information i provided . Also that i will be contacted within 3 months of receiving the letter. But i can still proceed with the judicial review if i want, but they believe that the solution they have provided is good enough.

Now the time frame for Judicial review is 3 months from refusal date, which will elapse at the end of march. Should i go ahead with the judicial review process or wait to be contacted within the 3 months as they requested ?

Has anyone gone through this route before ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
leef2022:

Pls sir/Ma is any of the question necessary?

Yes I'm trying to figure out what he/she wrote on his/her foam so as to enable me decide best advice to give s/he?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Teetee77: 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Good evening all, pls am try to pay for NARIC certificate but my naira visa card is being rejected, is there any other way I can make payment

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Teetee77: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Good evening all, pls am try to pay for NARIC certificate but my naira visa card is being rejected, is there any other way I can make payment
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
princetx:
Good day all.
I want to book appointment for biometric at Abuja. I thought I should upload my bank account statement on my portal. Where should I do that please? Should I go with some documents? Which ones?

If I don't upload these documents will I be allowed to do biometrics?
Please let me know. I want to book for appointment for 29th of this month.

29th for self service is not available. Infact nah with abeg you go see 31st March today
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
princetx:
Good day,
Make una no vex ooo.

You've paid for assisted service, so just carry everything and go and give tls on the day of your biometrics
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lexy2lexy: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by princetx(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thegamingorca:

You've paid for assisted service, so just carry everything and go and give tls on the day of your biometrics

[color=#990000][/color]

Thank you very much. I'm relieved.
I'm self employed.
I know I will go with bank account statement.

What other documents should I go with please?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Oma6090: 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
princetx:

[color=#990000][/color]

I'm self employed.

It depends on your application, do you need any document to proof your circumstance?
If yes carry it along, if not relax.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mattycoke: 12:58am On Mar 24, 2022
If you're self employed, make sure you pay yourself monthly salary from your business, avoid using personal bank statement as where your business monies are paid into. Provide proof of transactions and don't forget to explain any payments other than your salary that's being paid into your personal bank account.
princetx:

[color=#990000][/color]

I'm self employed.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by GraciousWords: 4:03am On Mar 24, 2022
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by GraciousWords: 4:14am On Mar 24, 2022
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by GraciousWords: 4:19am On Mar 24, 2022
robbieP:
Thank you, same. Got it now. Visa issued technically 9 days after biometrics (taking out the holidays).

9 days ?? Looks like making a decision is not the problem but the admin afterwards. Na real wa!

Pls how long did you wait for after biometrics before the mail from TLS to submit the passport came? Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by kizonero(m): 4:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Mattycoke:
To cut the cost the applicant can get on a weekly bus which costs £23 in London and book a shared hostel. Adding shopping fee to an application is not mandatory.

Hi, Good morning. Pls the shared hostel you mentioned, is it going to be accepted in the visit visa application. Like how much is it for 10days stay.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ray7878: 5:45am On Mar 24, 2022
princetx:

I'm self employed.

The documents that you need to turn up with at TLS would be on your application online. You should have a checked list of what they want or need from you. As someone already pointed out, print your documents in a A4 format, and take it there with you. Including anything that you think might be relevant etc.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mattycoke: 7:10am On Mar 24, 2022
Go to booking.com and search for cheap hostel within the location you're visiting, yes it is acceptable for visit visa. Try to cut your cost within 2 months of your salary or a little less. Don't forget to list your daily itinerary while on visit.
kizonero:

Hi, Good morning. Pls the shared hostel you mentioned, is it going to be accepted in the visit visa application. Like how much is it for 10days stay.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by robbieP: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2022
Close to 3months after biometrics
GraciousWords:

9 days ?? Looks like making a decision is not the problem but the admin afterwards. Na real wa!

Pls how long did you wait for after biometrics before the mail from TLS to submit the passport came? Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by GraciousWords: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2022
robbieP:
Close to 3months after biometrics

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mamawa123: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2022
omogekaffy:

I think you have to wait for TLS to contact you for passport submission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (626) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: sanyaolurilwan(m) and 2 guest(s)