Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (846029 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (624) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MayoDebz(f): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
Please help.

I am completing application for my child of 5 years , I am confused at the point of declaration. I am the main applicant. How do I answer these questions

1. In what capacity are you representing the applicant?
Options are agent, family member and others.

2. I picked family and is asking if I am related to the main applicant.

3. A form for third party declaration pops up. Should I fill this?

4. Next question bus consent for home office to request verification checks for joint accounts or third party support : Are you relying on evidence from someone else to prove your financial circumstances?

Please help!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Shadybeauty: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
Congratulations
olaide2:
Biometrics:24th May 2023
Received by DMC : 25th May 2023
Pick up.mail : 7th June 2023
Should pick up later today or tomorrow. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by yerilistik: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
olaide2:

Which center please, Abuja, Ikeja or Ikoyi ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by kenemike: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
olaide2:

Which type of visa did you apply for please. I and wife applied for Skilled worker and Dependant visa and biometrics was done on 25th May. Still waiting for email.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by olaide2(f): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
[quote author=yerilistik post=123663660]

Which center please, Abuja, Ikeja or Ikoyi ?[/quote

Ikeja]

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by olaide2(f): 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
kenemike:

Which type of visa did you apply for please. I and wife applied for Skilled worker and Dependant visa and biometrics was done on 25th May. Still waiting for email.

Visit visa 2yrs.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by esuche: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hello, everyone! In making a deposit for my POF for a UK student visa, is there any recommended narration/transaction description, maybe indicating the fund source? Does the UK embassy strictly ask how the fund got into my account?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mbanolady: 12:32am On Jun 09, 2023
Thegamingorca:

You are self employed sef. I hope you have a savings account separate from your business account? If the income is not uniform/constant, make it uniform.

Deposit monthly take home from work from your company bank account with your company name in the bank details.

Make the funds 270k monthly and spend 30 to 35k max. By spend I mean consciously spill it over to the next 270k monthly you need to pay for the next month after their withdrawal. Why I say 270k is cos when you eventually apply for a visit you should be seen not spending more than 3 times your disposable income.

Ensure the payment is made on the same day of every month from your bank account with company name.

A weekend getaway to the UK can fly for 700pounds max and that 240k DI will be right on the mark when you apply if oanda rates don't misbehave anytime soon.
Thanks very much for your response. What if I don't withdraw from my savings? Most times I run my expenses with the cash I make at hand on daily basis. Is it compulsory I must withdraw from my savings monthly?
Also is it ok to accept one has a family member in the UK? Will they not think I want to stay back in the UK?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:10am On Jun 09, 2023
mbanolady:

Thanks very much for your response. What if I don't withdraw from my savings? Most times I run my expenses with the cash I make at hand on daily basis. Is it compulsory I must withdraw from my savings monthly?
Also is it ok to accept one has a family member in the UK? Will they not think I want to stay back in the UK?

You have to withdraw/transfer from your savings, as every human being is expected to spend on eating, rent, bills et cetera. If you don't have expenses in the account the ECO will think your financial situation is not as you say it is. Make it 5k here, 10k there randomly but always make sure at the end of every month it doesn't exceed the target.

You can withdraw the 5k twice weekly from ATM and deposit the cash in another bank account you are gathering your next 270k with. Do not transfer from your bank account to another account with your name for the sake of withdrawal. Better withdraw cash from ATM, gather it and deposit in the business bank account. Rinse and repeat each month.

The plan you should have at the back of your mind is to reduce anything that can tie you to the UK to the bearest minimum and increasing things that tie you to Nigeria in the eyes of the ECO. Stating you have a relative might not be bad but it's better left out as that will warrant more explanations for visit which will still be subject to scrutiny by the ECO especially when you are invited by the relative. Worst case scenario will be if the relative is a citizen.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 2:30am On Jun 09, 2023
mbanolady:

who is the relative? If first degree eg father, mother, brother, sister, sister in law, brother in law etc pls never lie about this. U can’t say u forgot u have these ones in the UK if push comes to shove.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by piscesnow(f): 5:01am On Jun 09, 2023
Ttosssss:
Has anyone successfully paid on the Tls Ikeja website for premium or assisted service appointment recently?
Please have you been able to pay now? I have been getting the error message myself after getting to the payment page. Please help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ebezojo(m): 5:02am On Jun 09, 2023
Good morning to everyone, please

1.What is the IELTS score band for UKVI to apply as an health care assistant.

2.Do I need police clearance and TB test to apply for COS or untill I want to apply for my visa

3.Im in portharcourt, where is the closest location I can do my police report and TB test

Please kindly assist treat this... Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by bemagnify: 5:06am On Jun 09, 2023
bemagnify:
We (I and my wife) are inviting my step mom for graduation but I need some clarifications.

My mom works as a civil servant but it immediately the salary comes in. She withdraw it for her use.

1. Can I use her account statement to show that she earn salary? (Her account balance is 0

2. Does she need an introduction letter from her place of employment or letter for Permission to travel? If it is an introduction letter what should be the content?

3. What document can we show that she is my step mom?

Thanks

Please I need response
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MayoDebz(f): 5:26am On Jun 09, 2023
Has anyone who experienced payment error on TLS site been able to pay for biometric appointment? I tried several times yesterday and this morning but I am still getting the same payment challenge.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by owehakpos1980: 6:00am On Jun 09, 2023
My wife got admission in the UK and she's currently on a Skin Working Visa, I am planning to join her with the kids but i was banned 2013 , My ban elapsed this June, Do i need a lawyer before applying as a dependent ? Please i need advise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jerulo(m): 6:21am On Jun 09, 2023
MayoDebz:
Has anyone who experienced payment error on TLS site been able to pay for biometric appointment? I tried several times yesterday and this morning but I am still getting the same payment challenge.

I've been getting this error since yesterday. I don't know what's wrong. Have you been able to pay?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by royalmu: 7:01am On Jun 09, 2023
Jerulo:

I've been getting this error since yesterday. I don't know what's wrong. Have you been able to pay?
Same here. People couldn’t do their biometrics on Wednesday 7th, June 2023 because TLS had network issue.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MayoDebz(f): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2023
Not yet oh
Jerulo:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ttosssss: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2023
piscesnow:

Please have you been able to pay now? I have been getting the error message myself after getting to the payment page. Please help

I gave up on the website a few minutes ago and said let me check my email because I sent them a query yesterday next thing I saw was confirmation email for my appointment. You can try now because I guess they’ve fixed whatever that was.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Osoderi(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2023
morning house. pls I have been trying to book appointment on TLS for my friend visiting visa, I have click on prime time, still I am unable to make payment. it keep giving me an error message. I have been trying for two days now. unable to pay. pls is there any one experiencing this. how can I solve it. kindly assist. thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jerulo(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2023
Please, what email address did you send to or was it directly on their site?

Ttosssss:

I gave up on the website a few minutes ago and said let me check my email because I sent them a query yesterday next thing I saw was confirmation email for my appointment on Tuesday. You can try now because I guess they’ve fixed whatever that was.

It still didn’t ask me to pay even if it’s a premium appointment. I guess it’s because payment is onsite.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by fouryou2023: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2023
Hello guys, am ask to send additional document to support my uk visa and after 2min i received another email saying that they are still reviewing my application.
The problem now is that when am try to send the document they requested through the link provided in the first mail, it will sent but after some seconds i will receive not deviled email.
Pls guys, what can i do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ttosssss: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2023
Jerulo:
Please, what email address did you send to or was it directly on their site?

Filled the form on their site.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by steadyMoving22: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2023
Ttosssss:

Filled the form on their site.

Trying to locate the form on their site, any lead on how to locate it ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Osoderi(m): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
pls house is there any email I can send to TLS. I am unable to make payment for prime time appointment. kindly assisit
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Osoderi(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ttosssss:
Hi guys
I’m trying to book prime time appointment for tomorrow in tls Ikeja. The website says payment is onsite but I’m seeing that I should pay with card. I keep getting transaction processing error every time I try to book.
I have cleared cache, allowed cookies on the website, and even updated browser but it’s still not working. It’s not even working for Friday appointments.
Has anyone faced this before?

hi dear I am experiencing the same issue. pls have u gotten any appointment. kindly assist pls . thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jerulo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
On their site, go to menu, click help, search for payment, click how can I pay for services onsite at the visa centre, click more information, fill the form and submit.

steadyMoving22:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ttosssss: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
steadyMoving22:

Go to help and type your problem. It’ll show some answers then a link if you’ll need more information. Fill the form and they should get back to you.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ttosssss: 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Osoderi:

hi dear I am experiencing the same issue. pls have u gotten any appointment. kindly assist pls . thanks

Hi, I have been able to book an appointment and I guess it’s because I was persistent on the booking page. I would say fill a form on the help page so at least they have you on their system and they might be able to resolve your issue. Tell them the specific date you want to book as well.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by bemagnify: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
is it a requirement to buy a return ticket for a Visitor Visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jerulo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
The site is working now. I just booked successfully
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by julzz(f): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Visa alert ‼️ 💃🏼 in the spirit of giving back below is my application details,

Biometrics 23th may
Dhl delivery 9th June

Application is to attend sister in law birthday. I have had a Uk refusal in 2013. I’ve an online business but not cac registered, so registered it quickly for this application but then I read it was a red flag as registration is not up to 6months. So I Just proceeded with application like that but I paid personal income tax to back it. My online business is very active because my account statement is over 300 pages, i am a personal shopper Uk/usa fashion items, I use PayPal to make payments for most of my online orders so I included screenshots of different payments to different merchants, my husband is the sponsor of trip, for my cover letter i followed a format I saw here, I’ll include below

Documents submitted for me

-children birth certificate
-Marriage certificate
-family pictures
-change of name affidavit
-Cover letter
-Photo of Instagram online page
-PayPal payment receipts for online business
-3 bank statements
-invitation letter
-Personal income tax certificate
-Previous usa visas
-house documents
-utility bill
-2013 Uk visa refusal
-sponsor letter husband
-husband account statement
-husband cac /business docs
-husband data page

Documents submitted for husband

-children birth certificate
-Marriage certificate
-family pictures
-Cover letter
-2 bank statements(business/personal)
-invitation letter
-Cac papers
-Cac annual return acknowledgednent
-Previous usa visas
-house land documents
-office land documents
-receipts from his business
-a photo of his business
-utility bill

COVER LETTER 👇👇

The Entry Clearance Officer,
UK Visas and Immigration.

Dear Sir/Madam,

VISA APPLICATION TO ATTEND MY SISTER-IN-LAW BIRTHDAY AND TOURISM.

My name is ❌❌❌❌ holder of Passport Number❌❌❌❌. I am applying for a Standard Visitor Visa to attend my sister in law 40th birthday celebration scheduled on the 22nd of July in Kent, United Kingdom. The Standard Visitor Visa will enable me to gain access to the United Kingdom and join make the celebration a memorable one as a family,

ABOUT MYSELF
I am a graduate of the University of Port harcourt with a Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistics And Communications. After graduation I completed my one year NYSC program in 2013, while still under the NYSC program I applied for a UK visit visa to attend a friends graduation ceremony in Portsmouth, I was refused, in the best of my knowledge this was because I did not present enough evidence to show I was able to finance my trip myself. My circumstances from my last refusal and now are different. I am now married with 3 kids who bore USA citizenship, my husband and myself are seeking the standard visitors visa to attend his sister’s 40th birthday, My husband is sponsoring the entire trip.

After my NYSC I worked for 2 years with First city monument bank as a Direct Sales Agent after which I resigned because I got pregnant and was having a difficult one coping with work. I had previously been into sales of fashion items, so got back to this after childbirth. I am a stay at home mum with a progressive Online business(personal shopper), there is no limit to what I sell because I shop whatever that is not available to consumers from abroad mostly from Uk and USA.

Attached are 3 bank statements gtb,Providus and access domiciliary bank, in my Providus bank and access bank statement you would see different international transactions because these are the account I use to make purchases for my clients and my business from merchant site abroad, while in my gtb I receive money from my clients and I also use it for my personal expenses, so you would see different deposits ranging from thousands to millions of naira, My business is mostly in form of personal shopping reasons for varying amounts of deposits, I have luxury clients that source luxury items for and I also have client that I source different ranges of items for, I shop bags,cloths,shoes, jewelry, skincare, alcoholic drinks, electronic gadgets and so on … this is why I mentioned there being no limit to what I shop for clients. I make an average of NGN350,000 per month. I would be attaching the following documents to my application

1- Sponsor account statement & business
2-My account statement (gtb,Providus,access)
3- Photo of my Online business
4- Personal income tax certificate
5- Invoices of online purchases (PayPal)
6- Family photos
7- Marriage certificate
8- Children birth Certificate
9- Invitation letter from sister in law

I have no intention of violating my visa terms, as an upright citizen I did not overstay nor violate my USA visa terms.

TRAVEL ITINERARY
We plan to arrive in Kent, United Kingdom on 20th July, 2023, to enable us adequate time to prepare for my sister in law party which is on the 22nd July 2023, because this will be our first visit to the United Kingdom we’ve planned to get acquainted with the environment, we would be visiting popular tourist destinations some of which are London eye, buckingham place, Shopping Malls…

A summary of our travel itinerary is as follows:
July 20th- Arrival in Kent
July 21st - Rest from trip and prep for party
July 22nd -❌❌❌birthday party
July 23rd - Rest from party
July 24th - Light grocery shopping
July 25th - Tourism london eye
July 26th - Mall light shopping
July 27th - Tourism buckingham palace
July 28th - Rest
July 29th - Family outing dinner
July 30th - Sighting seeing
July 31st - Tourism Thames river cruise
Aug 1st - Mall shopping
Aug 2nd - Rest and pack for trip back
Aug 3rd- Departure from UK to Nigeria

ACCOMMODATION ARRANGEMENT
We will be staying at my sister in law family house located at❌❌❌❌❌❌ from the 20th of July to 3rd of August 2023. Attached is
(1) Invitation letter and passport number of❌❌❌
(2) Party Invite

TRAVEL EXPENSES oanda rate N574 to £1
Our Estimated Travel Expenses are as follows for My husband, Myself and 3 kids.

-Airline Ticket (with Return Ticket):
NGN 2,590,000 = GBP 4,512
-Tourism NGN 287,000 = GBP 500
-Shopping NGN 574,000 = GBP 1,000
-Feeding NGN 287,000 = GBP 500
-Transportation NGN 287,000 = GBP 500
TOTAL EXPENSES NGN 4,025,000 = GBP 7,012

This entire cost of this trip will be funded by my husband❌❌❌❌ We have no intention to seek public funds while in the United Kingdom.

I would be grateful if my visa application is granted, and I am happy to answer any further questions.
Thank you for your time and kind consideration.

Thank you Fam 🙏🙏🙏

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (624) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: Blessedsteph and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.