Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (843859 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (622) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by zionuklove: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
does. it mean visa is approved?

i applied for my folks 3 of them, and they did biometrics on 3rd.. but they received a dhl message that that their package is on the way with tracking

i did track the progress but it says its not completed so im kinda confused

is it too early?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Emissaryfati: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by thelma76(f): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
Emissaryfati:
Hello everyone,

Any advice for someone who hasn’t travelled to any of the shenghen countries. Where should I be looking at?

Travel history- Ghana, Kenya, Morocco and Dubai.
I have been denied visa thrice by the United Kingdom.
First time in 2017, second in 2021 and third in 2022.

I am in paid employment, monthly salary average at N1.67m. I have NGN10m saved in my salary account.

Thank you in anticipation.

Try France or Italy.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Emissaryfati: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
thelma76:

Try France or Italy.
[quote author=thelma76 post=124282203]

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2023
Emissaryfati:
Hello everyone,

Any advice for someone who hasn’t travelled to any of the shenghen countries. Where should I be looking at?

Travel history- Ghana, Kenya, Morocco and Dubai.
I have been denied visa thrice by the United Kingdom.
First time in 2017, second in 2021 and third in 2022.

I am in paid employment, monthly salary average at N1.67m. I have NGN10m saved in my salary account.

So wetin happen For those 3 attempts? Why not tender each refusal letter but redact company, bank details.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠺⣖⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⡆⠀⠀⠀⢋⣭⣽⡚⢮⣲⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⡼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣅⣨⠇⠈⠀⠰⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣟⢷⣶⠶⣃⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⠀⠈⠓⠚⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⠀⡄⣀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⠀⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠐⠉⠀⠀⠙⠉⠀⠠⡶⣸⠁⠀⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡆⠀⠐⠒⠢⢤⣀⡰⠁⠇⠈⠘⢶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⣄⣉⣙⡉⠓⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣀⣀⠀⣀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2023
zionuklove:
does. it mean visa is approved?

i applied for my folks 3 of them, and they did biometrics on 3rd.. but they received a dhl message that that their package is on the way with tracking

i did track the progress but it says its not completed so im kinda confused

is it too early?
was it priority or standard application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by zionuklove: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
Thegamingorca:
was it priority or standard application?

standard
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by abuhaneefah29: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
Faithluv5:

My mum finally picked up her passport today and she was given the 6months visit visa. Thank you so much for your help.
Happy to hear your mums VISA was approved.
So did you actually use - £1 for how much she planned to spend towards the trip ?

Secondly where they asked why sponsor is helping to pay for your visit, what did you fill in ?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Lizzy20321(f): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Good evening
Please how much UK tourist visa
haaryobhami:
£250
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Lizzy20321(f): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
Is helpful dear
Surelyagain:
Hello good afternoon boss, can I send a mail please. I'll like to ask a few questions.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Emissaryfati: 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Emissaryfati: 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Osa0(m): 12:06am On Jul 09, 2023
Chief Good evening, what's the cost of this DHL sef
sen2paco:
visa alert!

standard application (IKEJA)for MIL

Biometrics: 26th of June
DMC received email: 1st of July
Collection mail and Courier mail: 5th of July
DHL delivery: 6th of July
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Longjonjoe: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2023
You have to look at the itinerary before booking, which country are you traveling to?, sorry for the late response

BRAINNY:
Turkish airlines, Ethiopian airlines, Egypt Air, Royal air maroc, Kenya airways, Rwandair; I avoided Turkey cos I felt it is Europe and had to pay more. Please, what if any of these Arilines transit through any of the countries requiring a schengen visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2023
Emissaryfati:
Hello Everyone,

Discovered this thread after I submitted my visa application but I have found it very helpful. Thank you to the contributors. I had plan to come back to testify but I have been dealt a major surprise.

I have a history of three visa refusals. The first in 2017, I traveled to Dubai after the refusal in the same year.

The second was in 2021, travelled to Ghana post the refusal.

The third refusal was in the 2022. In 2023. I travelled to Ghana and Morocco.

Within the last 10 years, I have also been to Kenya on two occasions.

I have just been denied UK visa for the fourth time, I received the email today the 8th of July,2023.

Purpose of my trip and duration:

10 days
Attend a graduation ceremony for one day and for tourism for the remainder days until my return to Nigeria.

Please see refusal letter below:

You state you will be visiting UK to attend your friend graduation ceremony. You state you are employed and earn xxxxxx monthly. You state you have no additional income or have declared no savings. You state you will personally be spending 2924.52 GBP on your UK trip.

• In support of your application you have provided letter of employment, you payslips, your UK host invitation letter and a savings bank statement in your name.

• You state you will be visiting UK to attend your friend graduation ceremony. In support you have provided documents from your UK host. However, the supporting information does not demonstrate your relation with your UK host as you state. The lack of evidence which can confirm that you have a genuine relation with your UK host leads me to question your stated purpose of visit to UK and weather you will leave UK by the end of your visit.

• You state you are employed at xxxxxxxx as a Senior Manager. I acknowledge that you provided your employment information to support your application. However, open source checks conducted with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in your country of residence, stated that your employer’s company named xxxxx is inactive and not currently registered within Nigeria. This undermines the credibility of your employment circumstances and therefore your financial and personal circumstances in your country of residence.

• This means that, on the evidence before me, and the balance of probabilities, I am not satisfied that you have faithfully presented your circumstances or intentions in wishing to enter the UK. I am not satisfied that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit [
and that you are genuinely seeking entry for a purpose that is permitted by the visitor routes. Your application is therefore refused under paragraph V 4.2 (a) and (c) [b]of the Immigration Rules.

• Rate of exchange £1 = [987.73 NGN] (reference www.oanda.com on [07/07/2023]

Documents submitted;

Invitation letter from my friend
British passport data page
Invitation from school to attend graduation ceremony.
Introduction letter from my organization (a blue chip company in Nigeria. In the top 5 FMCGs in Nigeria, listed on NSE)
Work ID
Employment letter
Promotion letter
Share award statement (from my organization)
Pay slips (6months)
Bank statement (6 months)
Cover letter detailing my itinerary, income, expenditure.

Any advice or thoughts?

Their point around the company being inactive I find preposterous.

Good morning. So sorry for the refusal. My thoughts:

1. Give UK space for now. Try other Countries like US, France, Germany etc
2. Keep your account "clean" six months before your next application. No credits that are not related to your salary or allowances paid by your employer
3. You did not declare savings. That is a big problem. The money in your account is actually your savings. Did you declare any asset?
4. What is so important about attending your friend's graduation? He/She is not close family. A red flag
5. Your budget for over 2K Pounds was too high. Another red flag
6. Your employer not showing up on CAC is just another reason to deny you the visa. A lot of companies show inactive
7. Next time, simply say you are travelling for holiday as a tourist and explain what you will do and where you will go throughout your stay. If you like, you can add a detailed cover letter.
8. Please confirm that you were not banned in the past.
9. Let us know when you want to start your next application so that we can help. After four denials, you have a lot of convincing to do
10. If you can afford it, travel to an EU Country this year. And another EU Country next year. In 2025, try UK again.

Nice day!

6 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by thelma76(f): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2023
Emissaryfati:
Hello Everyone,

Discovered this thread after I submitted my visa application but I have found it very helpful. Thank you to the contributors. I had plan to come back to testify but I have been dealt a major surprise.

I have a history of three visa refusals. The first in 2017, I traveled to Dubai after the refusal in the same year.

The second was in 2021, travelled to Ghana post the refusal.

The third refusal was in the 2022. In 2023. I travelled to Ghana and Morocco.

Within the last 10 years, I have also been to Kenya on two occasions.

I have just been denied UK visa for the fourth time, I received the email today the 8th of July,2023.

Purpose of my trip and duration:

10 days
Attend a graduation ceremony for one day and for tourism for the remainder days until my return to Nigeria.

Please see refusal letter below:

You state you will be visiting UK to attend your friend graduation ceremony. You state you are employed and earn xxxxxx monthly. You state you have no additional income or have declared no savings. You state you will personally be spending 2924.52 GBP on your UK trip.

• In support of your application you have provided letter of employment, you payslips, your UK host invitation letter and a savings bank statement in your name.

• You state you will be visiting UK to attend your friend graduation ceremony. In support you have provided documents from your UK host. However, the supporting information does not demonstrate your relation with your UK host as you state. The lack of evidence which can confirm that you have a genuine relation with your UK host leads me to question your stated purpose of visit to UK and weather you will leave UK by the end of your visit.

• You state you are employed at xxxxxxxx as a Senior Manager. I acknowledge that you provided your employment information to support your application. However, open source checks conducted with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in your country of residence, stated that your employer’s company named xxxxx is inactive and not currently registered within Nigeria. This undermines the credibility of your employment circumstances and therefore your financial and personal circumstances in your country of residence.

• This means that, on the evidence before me, and the balance of probabilities, I am not satisfied that you have faithfully presented your circumstances or intentions in wishing to enter the UK. I am not satisfied that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit [
and that you are genuinely seeking entry for a purpose that is permitted by the visitor routes. Your application is therefore refused under paragraph V 4.2 (a) and (c) [b]of the Immigration Rules.

• Rate of exchange £1 = [987.73 NGN] (reference www.oanda.com on [07/07/2023]

Documents submitted;

Invitation letter from my friend
British passport data page
Invitation from school to attend graduation ceremony.
Introduction letter from my organization (a blue chip company in Nigeria. In the top 5 FMCGs in Nigeria, listed on NSE)
Work ID
Employment letter
Promotion letter
Share award statement (from my organization)
Pay slips (6months)
Bank statement (6 months)
Cover letter detailing my itinerary, income, expenditure.

Any advice or thoughts?

Their point around the company being inactive I find preposterous.

Damn this was a painful refusal because it could have been avoided if you came to this thread earlier :’(

The preposterousness is amusing because that’s how I was also speaking English about my company’s CAC status being quoted as a reason for refusal until I checked the portal and it was truly inactive for that year. I’ll say it again, UKVI does not care if your company is top 3 in West Africa if it’s not active on CAC as at the date of verification. I work in a company that literally partners with the FCDO on various projects and they still quoted that inactivity as a factor for refusal.

If you ask me, the only things you need to fix are the CAC status and justify relationship between the invitee and yourself because budgeting ~£2500 to spend on a graduation ceremony for someone who’s not family is an interesting decision to UKVI (it appears they didn’t have issues with your finances but it’s best to double check ahead of your next application if your disposable income and trip budget make sense when compared because trust, that’s the next thing they’ll hang on to if you fix other reasons)

If you can include a cover letter that explicitly explains why you must absolutely attend this graduation (especially if it’s just a friend and not a family member) then that should help a bit. You also need to speak with your company secretary or legal team to fix the CAC status. I literally caused wahala for my own team smiley, I had one other reason for refusal but held on to that CAC one like it was the only reason.

Goodluck! And sorry about the refusal

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Emissaryfati: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2023
Cashmadam:

Thank you for your response, really appreciate it. I have embedded my response in yours below.

Good monring. So sorry for the refusal. My thoughts:
[b][/b][/b][b][/b
1. Give UK space for now. Try other Countries like US, France, Germany etc /[b]Noted

2. Keep your account "clean" six months before your next application. No credits that are not related to your salary or allowances paid by your employer/ [/b]Noted

3. You did not declare savings. That is a big problem. The money in your account is actually your savings. Did you declare any asset?

/ [b]I provided my savings, didn’t declare any assets

4. What is so important about attending your friend's graduation? He/She is not close family. A red flag
5. Your budget for over 2K Pounds was too high. Another red flag reason for travel was for the ceremony for one day and the rest days for tourism.

6. Your employer not showing up on CAC is just another reason to deny you the visa. A lot of companies show inactive. Will take it up at work
7. Next time, simply say you are travelling for holiday as a tourist and explain what you will do and where you will go throughout your stay. If you like, you can add a detailed cover letter. I did, reason for travel was for the ceremony for one day and the rest days for tourism.
8. Please confirm that you were not banned in the past. No I haven’t.
9. Let us know when you want to start your next application so that we can help. After four denials, you have a lot of convincing to do. I will hold my horse
10. If you can afford it, travel to an EU Country this year. And another EU Country next year. In 2025, try UK again. Thank you

Nice day!

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Emissaryfati: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
thelma76:

Thank you for taking out time to respond, really appreciate this.

Damn this was a painful refusal because it could have been avoided if you came to this thread earlier :’(

The preposterousness is amusing because that’s how I was also speaking English about my company’s CAC status being quoted as a reason for refusal until I checked the portal and it was truly inactive for that year. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’ll say it again, UKVI does not care if your company is top 3 in West Africa if it’s not active on CAC as at the date of verification. I work in a company that literally partners with the FCDO on various projects and they still quoted that inactivity as a factor for refusal.

If you ask me, the only things you need to fix are the CAC status and justify relationship between the invitee and yourself because budgeting ~£2500 to spend on a graduation ceremony for someone who’s not family is an interesting decision to UKVI (it appears they didn’t have issues with your finances but it’s best to double check ahead of your next application if your disposable income and trip budget make sense when compared because trust, that’s the next thing they’ll hang on to if you fix other reasons) The cover letter explicitly stated I was dedicating one day to attend the ceremony and the rest of the trip for tourism.

If you can include a cover letter that explicitly explains why you must absolutely attend this graduation (especially if it’s just a friend and not a family member) then that should help a bit. You also need to speak with your company secretary or legal team to fix the CAC status. I literally caused wahala for my own team smiley, I had one other reason for refusal but held on to that CAC one like it was the only reason. I will definitely be taking this up with them.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
Emissaryfati
Budget and reason for this trip is very ingenuous.. why spend so much for friend’s graduation and you could not provide pictures, communication proofs or any other proofs to back up that you actually know this person? Leave the UK alone. Also listen to the advice of others, I second their suggestions. 4 refusals is not easy to override. There are other countries, try Schenghen ones after meticulous planning pls. Dont treat with levity again. But for Uk, leave them alone. Like alone.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mysoopafly: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
UK and this their Open checks on CAC portals this time is one of their key point in denying people visa back to back. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i got visa last year went there and come back and re apply for my entire family, have two related company, one is active and one is not, got denied because of the one not active. even though i applied with the one that is active. yet because both companies bears same name only different is Nigeria and Nigeria limited.
be sure of your company validity at CAC portal before you apply for UK

thelma76:

The preposterousness is amusing because that’s how I was also speaking English about my company’s CAC status being quoted as a reason for refusal until I checked the portal and it was truly inactive for that year. I’ll say it again, UKVI does not care if your company is top 3 in West Africa if it’s not active on CAC as at the date of verification. I work in a company that literally partners with the FCDO on various projects and they still quoted that inactivity as a factor for refusal.

If you ask me, the only things you need to fix are the CAC status and justify relationship between the invitee and yourself because budgeting ~£2500 to spend on a graduation ceremony for someone who’s not family is an interesting decision to UKVI (it appears they didn’t have issues with your finances but it’s best to double check ahead of your next application if your disposable income and trip budget make sense when compared because trust, that’s the next thing they’ll hang on to if you fix other reasons)

If you can include a cover letter that explicitly explains why you must absolutely attend this graduation (especially if it’s just a friend and not a family member) then that should help a bit. You also need to speak with your company secretary or legal team to fix the CAC status. I literally caused wahala for my own team smiley, I had one other reason for refusal but held on to that CAC one like it was the only reason.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
Good evening all. Please how much should I quote when filling the application for a vacation of 2 weeks in UK during the Christmas period?
Note: I intend to stay in my Sister's house for that period. So Accommodation and Feeding even part of Transportation whilst I am there will be covered. I just want to get it right this time.
Thank you. I anticipate helpful responses
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
Good evening guys
Please has anyone used the priority or superpriority service with UKVI / TLS recently?
I'm trying to schedule biometrics appointments, but cannot seem to find any slots once I select priority or superpriority service?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by blessed8201: 12:02am On Jul 10, 2023
Hi guys. Wishing everyone success in their applications. I wanted to know if those who have renewed their visas added a letter of introduction of not? Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 12:29am On Jul 10, 2023
Another quick question, guys, please, when you invite someone applying for a visit visa, do you typically include the rent agreement.
The rent agreement I have includes a clause that the landlord needs to approve in writing any occupier in the apartment outside those named on the agreement.
Given the above and the fact that I do not have Landlord's written consent, should I still include rent agreement or use other documents like council tax and other bills to prove my address?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by walebaba05(m): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2023
Faithluv5:
hello, please what documents did they ask you to provide. I also want my mum to visit me but I don't know where to start. Thanks.

My mum finally picked up her passport today and she was given the 6months visit visa. Thank you so much for your help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by walebaba05(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2023
Happinext:
Visitor Visa alert

Biometric 15 June
Collection notification: 27 June

It is for my mum - first time application, fully funded. The only document from her was her passport. No statement from her. I am a student (Sept last year)

Documents submitted

1. Employment letter
2. 4 months pay slip
3. BRP (mine and spouse)
4. Passports (appplicant's, mine and spouse's)
5. Statements (mine and spouse only)
6. Spouse's HMRC return (He is self-employed)
7. Tickets to and fro (a step of faith)
8. Tenancy agreement
9. Letter of Invitation
10. A letter from my school to confirm my status and intention to invite my mum

Application was done by my hubby. It was after he submitted it I came across this thread. Info here created more fear in my heart. But we kept our fingers crossed.

Congratulations, please what d you mean by 4 month pay slip
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by rittyben(f): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2023
Fraih:

congratulations.
Did you get any empty nsf at any point
Visa Denied
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by rittyben(f): 9:36am On Jul 10, 2023
Hi guys, I actually found out about this thread after I had applied for dependant visa for my son. By the time I realised that the money I submitted as POF may not have been enough, it was late.
Visa was denied due to insufficient funds. I just made the funds available through property sales and I intend to reapply next month. Hope its not too soon. Because I really need him here
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by rittyben(f): 9:41am On Jul 10, 2023
rittyben:
I just did a paid call now and they said decision has been made that I should expect 'Passport collection Mail today or tomorrow'. Since the agent could tell me what decision was made, I am so scared right now.

Hi guys, I actually found out about this thread after I had applied for dependant visa for my son. By the time I realised that the money I submitted as POF may not have been enough, it was late.
Visa was denied due to insufficient funds. I just made the funds available through property sales and I intend to reapply next month. Hope its not too soon. Because I really need him here
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Fraih(f): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2023
rittyben:

Visa Denied
Oh wow sorry about that
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by rittyben(f): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2023
Fraih:

Oh wow sorry about that

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
KaceeDcontrol:
Another quick question, guys, please, when you invite someone applying for a visit visa, do you typically include the rent agreement.
The rent agreement I have includes a clause that the landlord needs to approve in writing any occupier in the apartment outside those named on the agreement.
Given the above and the fact that I do not have Landlord's written consent, should I still include rent agreement or use other documents like council tax and other bills to prove my address?
Guys, please will really appreciate your thoughts on this?
Is a rent agreement critical as a proof of address when inviting someone on a visit visa or can bills alone be used?

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (622) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: Emerald138 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.