Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (831412 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (615) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by talltosyne: 5:05pm On Mar 07
Childofgrace18:

Then wait for UKVISABRP mail confirming refusal or approval by tomorrow, just keep checking your mail, but in most cases, is approval. Congratulations in advance.
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by DigitalearningP: 7:38pm On Mar 07
HI GUYS,

IF YOU WANT TO ANY IMMIGRATION, VISA CLICK ON : https://workandstudyblog.com/

THANKS.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jannyfranc: 9:13pm On Mar 07
It is successful, it happened to me too,mine was approved
talltosyne:
Hi..did you get any mail that your visa was granted? I just got a mail to pick up my passport
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Vivianchi98: 9:17pm On Mar 07
talltosyne:
Hi..did you get any mail that your visa was granted? I just got a mail to pick up my passport

The mail was only from TLS and DHL, they didn’t state the decision on the mail. I didn’t get any message from UKVI
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jannyfranc: 9:21pm On Mar 07
Even when your company is sponsoring you,your personal account should be able to conver your expenses for the number of days you intend to spend there.They wont approve if they see you as burden,they only like people that wants to spend on their country.
tony2478:
I know there is nothing like Conference Visa but my Visit Visa is to primarily attend a business conference,so I want to know if my Employer is fully Sponsoring my trip as a senior staff of the company.

If my Employer is fully Sponsoring and am contributing like 1 pound,if I don't have much money in my salary account.I hope it will fly.

I need a guide please.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lajumberg(m): 8:26am On Mar 08
talltosyne:

Please when was your biometrics?. And congratulations in advance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by talltosyne: 12:20pm On Mar 08
I picked my passport this morning...Approved...

Biometric was on 27th of February... Your input on a post really helped me as an entrepreneur. Thanks
Childofgrace18:

Then wait for UKVISABRP mail confirming refusal or approval by tomorrow, just keep checking your mail, but in most cases, is approval. Congratulations in advance.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by talltosyne: 12:21pm On Mar 08
27th feb
lajumberg:

Please when was your biometrics?. And congratulations in advance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Childofgrace18: 12:54pm On Mar 08
talltosyne:
I picked my passport this morning...Approved...

Biometric was on 27th of February... Your input on a post really helped me as an entrepreneur. Thanks

Congratulations bro, is it a standard visitor visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Neot77(m): 4:00pm On Mar 08
Good afternoon house, please, how many months of bank statement do I need for my application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by talltosyne: 4:04pm On Mar 08
Childofgrace18:

Congratulations bro, is it a standard visitor visa?

Yes...six months, no travel experience

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by aydayodeji: 4:08pm On Mar 08
A
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Neot77(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08
Bro, congratulations. Pls, can I get details of the documents you submitted for the applications and how many months of bank statement submitted. Thanks.

Yes...six months, no travel experience [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by talltosyne: 4:29pm On Mar 08
Neot77:
Bro, congratulations. Pls, can I get details of the documents you submitted for the applications and how many months of bank statement submitted. Thanks.

I submitted months statement for my business account and 10months for my personal account...i explained all lump sum with evidence, i submitted my business papers, CAC, annual returns documents, my business investments, invitation letter from my sister, cover letter, wedding certificate, my kids birth certificate
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Childofgrace18: 5:56pm On Mar 08
talltosyne:

Congratulations once again.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by billyfranc: 7:53am On Mar 09
Good morning all,

Please I did biometrics on 6th March in TLS Enugu Centre and my application was transfered to DMC same day. I've been tracking it since 6th March on TLS site and the DMC is yet to receive my application. Do I need to be worried?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Childofgrace18: 8:13am On Mar 09
billyfranc:
Good morning all,

Please I did biometrics on 6th March in TLS Enugu Centre and my application was transfered to DMC same day. I've been tracking it since 6th March on TLS site and the DMC is yet to receive my application. Do I need to be worried?

Nawaoooo, you did biometrics just 3days ago that is not up to 5 working days and you are worried, calm down DMC will receive your application by next week and probably take their decision.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:48am On Mar 09
Childofgrace18:

Nawaaooo

grin you for no reply nah Make high BP finish am for there
Infact delete your comment before he comes back come read am
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 9:11am On Mar 09
Before you japa with tourist visa, reason ham well o. Cold dey o
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by billyfranc: 9:51am On Mar 09
I don read am already, Lol. I asked 'cos my potential departure date is around the corner (yes, my application was quite late). I heard it may take up to 7 - 15days and was worried that after 3 working days, the DMC is yet to receive my application

Thegamingorca:

grin you for no reply nah Make high BP finish am for there
Infact delete your comment before he comes back come read am
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:21pm On Mar 09
billyfranc:
I don read am already, Lol. I asked 'cos my potential departure date is around the corner (yes, my application was quite late). I heard it may take up to 7 - 15days and was worried that after 3 working days, the DMC is yet to receive my application

You should never book flight before the outcome of a visa is decided. Those airline ppl can be really savage and make you loose money. I just hope the outcome comes speedily and it is favourable cos this was a bad idea from the start.

Since you knew the application was late you could have gone for priority or super priority and save all of us this stress.

You can't be putting a cart before a horse.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Childofgrace18: 4:11pm On Mar 09
billyfranc:

DMC can receive your application today and take decision tomorrow, once DMC receive your application, be prepared for their decision. It doesn't take much time. But how can you book flight when you don't know the outcome of your application? ECO'S can be something else. Most of them drive joy in denying people Visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Childofgrace18: 4:12pm On Mar 09
Thegamingorca:

You should never book flight before the outcome of a visa is decided. Those airline ppl can be really savage and make you loose money. I just hope the outcome comes speedily and it is favourable cos this was a bad idea from the start.

Since you knew the application was late you could have gone for priority or super priority and save all of us this stress.

You can't be putting a cart before a horse.

His eyes go soon open, ECO'S that can have werey sometimes. Anyway I wish him good luck.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by davodyguy: 9:39pm On Mar 09
talltosyne:

Na juju you use?

Share your documents submitted and POF, along with any other important details that can assist others
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mamawa123: 3:19am On Mar 10
davodyguy:

Na juju you use?

Share your documents submitted and POF, along with any other important details that can assist others

No juju, he packaged his application well.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by degelinglacis: 2:36pm On Mar 11
Guys please I need help applying visit visa for my mom. I’m covering the cost but I don’t know the answer to this question

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by EmirOfBodija(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11
Hi all,

Please I need kind advice on the visit visa application my mum. I have filled everything about trip and I have also noted I will sponsor her trip with 2500 GPB.

In the section about her trip, I put 20k NGN as the money she will spend as she’s unemployed. I want to ask if it’s important to submit her statement of account or just leave it out cos she took about 135k out last month and might raise concerns. Note: her previous application was rejected due to the statement issue not having any credit during the period we used.

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by DigitalearningP: 3:51pm On Mar 11
HEY GUYS,

FOR ALL INFORMATION ABOUT WORK PERMIT, VISA VISITOR, RESIDENCE PERMIT

CLICK THIS LINK : https://workandstudyblog.com/
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Opeolami(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11
Hi everyone, please I need help on how to organize my call log with my wife for her application. Please, kindly respond and help me out.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mabella123(f): 9:51pm On Mar 11
Pls I need an advice, my salaries in the past 6 months has not been consistent that is, it has been increasing with some fractions like 10k and above. I am applying for a visitors visa, what figure should I put as salary? Since the are all different

Secondly, I had a France visa refusal with I have stated in my application. should I attach my refusal letter in my checklist of documents that I am submitting? Or there is no need.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Milito: 10:33am On Mar 12
EmirOfBodija:
Hi all,

Please I need kind advice on the visit visa application my mum. I have filled everything about trip and I have also noted I will sponsor her trip with 2500 GPB.

In the section about her trip, I put 20k NGN as the money she will spend as she’s unemployed. I want to ask if it’s important to submit her statement of account or just leave it out cos she took about 135k out last month and might raise concerns. Note: her previous application was rejected due to the statement issue not having any credit during the period we used.

Thanks.

They also want to know her financial circumstance in her home country. If you can accurately demonstrate this without a bank statement, then it may fly. But the ECOs primarily rely on bank statement to demonstrate financial standing. Moreover, you want to state she'll spend 20k on her own. How will you demonstrate evidence that she has 20k?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by crackcrack: 1:22pm On Mar 12
Hi everyone.

I am about to start my application, and I need some suggestions on home times. I’m single, and I earn relatively well, with an okay bank statement (about 11m). I don’t own any properties except my car. In my opinion, the only proof of home times I currently have is my employment and somewhat decent financial situation.

What else do you suggest I could use to show the ECO I have every intention of coming back? I’m thinking of getting a letter from my church to say that I’m a worker, and that I’ll be coming back to the church. But I don’t know if that will help at all.

In the last 10 years, I’ve been to about 8 countries, including the US. But I don’t know if that will help in lieu of strong home ties.

Any suggestions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (615) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.