Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,735 members, 7,837,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (853885 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (627) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mamawa123: 7:48pm On May 11
Cashmadam:

Fill one form for each person. One form per person.

You can use same email address. I did that for years when my children were minors.

You need to book the same date and time for biometrics - for the monther and child.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by GraceofGod100: 9:18pm On May 11
MrMagnetic:
@GraceofGod100

Sorry about your predicament.

Please, get a lawyer or someone or yourself if you can to write a strong letter of petition and explain everything that happened with screenshots of your communications with the person that sent you fake COS.

Does your husband have Master's degree? If not, I suggest he applies to do Master's in Nigeria. It's just 2 years. When he's done, he can apply for PhD in the UK. He will likely get admission and visa. Then, he can go with the kids.

Then, you can travel to France or Portugal or Finland for study and work.

By the time the 10 years ban is over, you might have a good hold in any of these countries. Your husband might also get a job in the UK. You can then join them.

For meantime, they will be coming to your country of residence or Nigeria for vacation.

Just give UK a break and restrategize.

Thanks so much and God bless you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mamawa123: 4:46am On May 12
I am filling out visitor visa applications for a mother and daughter. The estimated travel expenses for the two of them, including tickets and hotel, are about $2000. They are going for 7 days.

Please, how do I answer these questions for the daughter, who is less than 4 years old?

1. How much money are you personally planning to spend on your visit to the UK? I don’t know how to answer this. Should I put the plane ticket alone or what? I estimate the plane ticket for the daughter to be $550.

2. What is the total amount you spend each month? Should I put zero for her.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ozeggy: 11:46am On May 12
1) £1
2) N1

mamawa123:
I am filling out visitor visa applications for a mother and daughter. The estimated travel expenses for the two of them, including tickets and hotel, are about $2000. They are going for 7 days.

Please, how do I answer these questions for the daughter, who is less than 4 years old?

1. How much money are you personally planning to spend on your visit to the UK? I don’t know how to answer this. Should I put the plane ticket alone or what? I estimate the plane ticket for the daughter to be $550.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mikeayus(m): 6:59pm On May 12
Good evening everyone,

Please I need help on the options to select on the TLS portal.

I would really appreciate tips and advise from those that have passed through this stage.

Thanks alot

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Yung77(m): 9:02pm On May 12
Good evening guys, please I have some questions.

I got a UK visa for work and my interview will be online,on zoom, please what kind of questions should I expect or prepare myself for?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by illuminaty(m): 9:19pm On May 12
Yung77:
Good evening guys, please I have some questions.

I got a UK visa for work and my interview will be online,on zoom, please what kind of questions should I expect or prepare myself for?

Kindly explain better.....who is the interviewer??

Your employer or the home office
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Yung77(m): 10:08pm On May 12
illuminaty:

Kindly explain better.....who is the interviewer??

Your employer or the home office

Actually it was the travel agent that processed it told me to get prepared that I will be interviewed via zoom.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by illuminaty(m): 10:25pm On May 12
Yung77:

Actually it was the travel agent that processed it told me to get prepared that I will be interviewed via zoom.

Have u applied for the visa or you are yet to get the COS

Because I still don't understand who is going to interview you since you said you have already gotten a work visa!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Deering1008: 11:15pm On May 12
If your husband and your kids applied together with you on the application that gave you the ban, they will get refused any application to the uk until the ban is lifted. On the other hand, if they haven’t applied as your dependant on the supposed fake cos, they can apply to the uk without including your name in any of their application
GraceofGod100:

As the Main applicant I know for sure that I can't reapply again for the next 10 years but my husband and two kids is what I'm asking if the 10 years ban on my application affect my dependants or they were just refused visa not ban...
Due five eyes agreement between the 5 countries we are now considering exploring Europe as an alternative.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 9:09am On May 13
mamawa123:

1. i admit the question is a bit confusing. When my children were Minors, I would put the total budget for each child. In your case, put the total budget for her in Pounds (not Dollars)

2. The field will not accept zero so put like 10 pounds.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 9:11am On May 13
mikeayus:
Good evening everyone,

Please I need help on the options to select on the TLS portal.

I would really appreciate tips and advise from those that have passed through this stage.

Thanks alot

Pick any of the services you need. If you don't need any service, move to stage 2

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by kel4soft: 10:22am On May 13
I received this mail just this morning, what does ti mean?

Regarding Visa Application:
For:

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service, if available), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by GraceofGod100: 11:18am On May 13
Deering1008:
If your husband and your kids applied together with you on the application that gave you the ban, they will get refused any application to the uk until the ban is lifted. On the other hand, if they haven’t applied as your dependant on the supposed fake cos, they can apply to the uk without including your name in any of their application

JESU, are you for real?, that mean they were also banned.... Yes we all applied together and biometric done the same day self..... And please sir ,how sure are you about this?..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jayyjay: 12:52pm On May 13
Hello..please how much was in your mum's account and that of the sponsor? My brother in the UK wants to invite our parents using his graduation's invitation letter and he is supposed be the main sponsor as both of them don't that much money in their account

toolluu:

Thank you so much. I followed your advice and added an introduction letter. She has gotten her visa. That agent ehn.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Deering1008: 1:36pm On May 13
Try other countries where you stand a better chance of approval
GraceofGod100:

JESU, are you for real?, that mean they were also banned.... Yes we all applied together and biometric done the same day self..... And please sir ,how sure are you about this?..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Zoey1: 1:52pm On May 13
With the current exchange rate, how much is good enough for a 2 weeks holiday?
Thanks
Thegamingorca:

With current exchange rates you don't need more than 1.5 million as a spending budget in your application to work your trip.😉

But it is your personal financial circumstance that will make or mar your application.

Your lavish spending should not be upto 3 times your disposable income
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by GraceofGod100: 2:54pm On May 13
Deering1008:
Try other countries where you stand a better chance of approval

Yes we have moved on from the UK stuff but still want to be sure about status if , they were actually ban or not .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Veefid: 5:53pm On May 13
Naijagram:
Visa Alert!!!

Application date - 16th April, 2024
Biometric Enrollment - 17th April, 2024
Application Transferred to DMC - 17th April,2024
Application Received by DMC -19th April, 2024
TLS Visa Collection Mail - 7th May, 2024
I just received my passport from DHL

6 months Visit Visa granted!

I used PHC TLS Centre.
Documents submitted:
—2 months pay-slips
—4 months statement of account
—Cover letter
—Employment letter
—Invitation letter

Thanks so much for your support guys!!!

Hi can ask you some questions ? I’m about to use the phc tls for mine and I’m confused about somethings. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by tuco02: 6:02pm On May 13
Please what does this mean?
Cc @cashmadam

Thank you for your visa/entry clearance application which has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days and settlement applications within 60 working days (unless you have opted for a Priority Visa service).

We are unable to resolve your application within these customer service targets, due to operational restrictions. Please be assured that we will continue to progress your application to enable a decision to be made as soon as possible.

Please do not attend the application centre until you have been contacted by the VAC.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by TobyTreasure: 6:39pm On May 13
Jayyjay:
Hello..please how much was in your mum's account and that of the sponsor? My brother in the UK wants to invite our parents using his graduation's invitation letter and he is supposed be the main sponsor as both of them don't that much money in their account

If your brother is working in the UK with payslip and a good accommodation then he can sponsor them. He needs to upload the graduation letter, his pay slips and bank statements, also tenancy agreement to show where your parents will stay. If he has enough money to buy their ticket, with or without any money in your parents account they will get the visa. I talk with experience
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by TobyTreasure: 6:41pm On May 13
tuco02:
Cc @cashmadam

Thank you for your visa/entry clearance application which has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days and settlement applications within 60 working days (unless you have opted for a Priority Visa service).

We are unable to resolve your application within these customer service targets, due to operational restrictions. Please be assured that we will continue to progress your application to enable a decision to be made as soon as possible.

Please do not attend the application centre until you have been contacted by the VAC.

It means that your visa will take longer time to process. Maybe they are waiting to confirm your bank statement.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Naijagram(m): 7:56pm On May 13
Veefid:

Hi can ask you some questions ? I’m about to use the phc tls for mine and I’m confused about somethings. Thank you
Go ahead with your question
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Veefid: 10:09pm On May 13
Naijagram:

Go ahead with your question

Please what documents did you carry with you on the day of your biometrics?

Since it’s a premium service, did they also assist you in uploading any documents?

For invitation letter, did you have to prove relationship to the person?

Did you have to upload soft copy of international passport too?

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Honey9: 11:17pm On May 13
Hello,

Please for someone that is sponsoring their parents, how much should be specified where they ask for the amount the parent is personally planning to spend on the travel?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 11:21pm On May 13
tuco02:
Cc @cashmadam

They just need more time to assess you application. Nothing to worry about.

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by studycenter: 11:25pm On May 13
Honey9:
Hello,
Please for someone that is sponsoring their parents, how much should be specified where they ask for the amount the parent is personally planning to spend on the travel?
Co-ask?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by akintola213: 11:27pm On May 13
Honey9:
Hello,

I fully sponsored my mum and when asked how much she’ll be spending I put #50,000 for her…she had 200k in her acct…and the visa was approved

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AmbFitsaint(m): 5:23am On May 14
I already scheduled an appointment with TLS contact Ikeja but realized I could do it earlier. Can I choose another date of biometrics. If yes, would I incur another charge?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by KEMINIE500: 5:33am On May 14
STOP BUYING CERTIFICATE OF SPONSORSHIP TO AVOID BEING BANNED...

INSTEAD APPLY FOR THE HOBS YOURSELF AND GET SPONSORED DIRECTLY FROM THE SOURCE...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MrSoftlife(f): 6:37am On May 14
AmbFitsaint:
I already scheduled an appointment with TLS contact Ikeja but realized I could do it earlier. Can I choose another date of biometrics. If yes, would I incur another charge?

You can change the date of your appointment for free!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MrSoftlife(f): 6:39am On May 14
Honey9:
Hello,

Do you have an account statement that you will present as evidence?

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (627) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: donteebalo(m), maziemeka2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.