Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,454 members, 7,864,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (885592 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (641) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by BiyiTudors: 11:20pm On May 22
What office would be the right office to contact?

giselle237:

They already have made a mistake if what they quoted is not your application. You should be able to get the visa on this technicality. You just need to make contact with the right office.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by BiyiTudors: 11:22pm On May 22
I am not going to bother re-applying , UK is not all there is to see in the world and 8 months is totally worth waiting for to get justice. I just need guidance on how best to pursue it and how to write my PAP letter properly.

maziemeka2024:

This process could take up to 8 months to resolve. If you are patient enough you can try, else you can reapply addressing this.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by maziemeka2024: 3:40am On May 23
BiyiTudors:
I am not going to bother re-applying , UK is not all there is to see in the world and 8 months is totally worth waiting for to get justice. I just need guidance on how best to pursue it and how to write my PAP letter properly.

Of course the letter will be titled as Preaction letter.

State your name on passport and application number.

State what happened, what you believe is wrong and what you want to be done.

Make it simple.

You should get the first response within 14 days.

We're you refused before? Was date of refusal the only error? Was that the only reason for refusal?

They might stick to the decision at the end or turn it around in your favour. It all depends on how solid your case is. If you have met all the requirements to be qualified for a Visa and the officer made a mistake.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by twojul: 5:36am On May 23
giselle237:
print the statement after the money entered

Thank you for your reply. If I print the statement after the money entered my account it’ll be a one month statement as my appointment is on day 31 since the money entered. Can I use a 1 month statement?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by twojul: 5:39am On May 23
roak:
Who contributed? Both parents, one parent? Was it a joint bank account or separate contributions from their account?

Whatever the case the guidelines below would apply.

Since a large sum of money went in, it might do good for your parent(s) to write a letter stating they gifted you xyz amount towards processing your visa and relocation expense.

In the letter let them state transfer of xyz from their account in ABC bank . Attach proof of birth certificate with evidence they're your folks.

Thank you so much. Do they have to include their own bank statement?
The contribution was from different banks accounts
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 7:12am On May 23
twojul:

Thank you for your reply. If I print the statement after the money entered my account it’ll be a one month statement as my appointment is on day 31 since the money entered. Can I use a 1 month statement?
for skilled work visa the money only needs to have been there for 28 days
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by BiyiTudors: 7:45am On May 23
Good morning, thank you for the tips.

Yes I have been refused before in 2023 and I clearly addressed each line item in my cover letter.

The entire refusal was anchored on the inexistent refusal letter on the said date.

I included quite a number of evidence.

I’ll add both the screenshot of the refusal and the list of documents included below.

Just to confirm, would I need to include the refusal letter and documents uploaded for the original application?

maziemeka2024:

Of course the letter will be titled as Preaction letter.

State your name on passport and application number.

State what happened, what you believe is wrong and what you want to be done.

Make it simple.

You should get the first response within 14 days.

We're you refused before? Was date of refusal the only error? Was that the only reason for refusal?

They might stick to the decision at the end or turn it around in your favour. It all depends on how solid your case is. If you have met all the requirements to be qualified for a Visa and the officer made a mistake.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AmbFitsaint(m): 7:50am On May 23
For assisted service at TLS Ikeja, do they allow one to share a Google link with them that contains already uploaded documents for uploads or it is strictly hard copy?

Choosing assisted service was because there were no dates for self service. But I have all the documents on my google drive. Will they allow me to share with them so they can upload for me . Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 8:47am On May 23
BiyiTudors:
try all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 8:53am On May 23
AmbFitsaint:
For assisted service at TLS Ikeja, do they allow one to share a Google link with them that contains already uploaded documents for uploads or it is strictly hard copy?

Choosing assisted service was because there were no dates for self service. But I have all the documents on my google drive. Will they allow me to share with them so they can upload for me . Thank you

No, you need to print all the documents on A4 paper - for the upload.

You can check again. Maybe slot for self service will pop up.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by maziemeka2024: 9:07am On May 23
BiyiTudors:
Good morning, thank you for the tips.

Yes I have been refused before in 2023 and I clearly addressed each line item in my cover letter.

The entire refusal was anchored on the inexistent refusal letter on the said date.

I included quite a number of evidence.

I’ll add both the screenshot of the refusal and the list of documents included below.

Just to confirm, would I need to include the refusal letter and documents uploaded for the original application?

You can attach it. Though they will still access the application with your ID.

What was the previous refusal based on? Are you sure you have corrected all that was given as reason and the circumstances have changed.

If you are sure, then give it a shot.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by kemdup(f): 9:19am On May 23
Your cover letter was too much , cover letter is not compulsory Document so if is more than two to 3 pages the ECO might not read it all is better to make it short and address the main issues! Cos they have others to attend to . So is it better to always go straight to the point ! Sorry about the refusal
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by twojul: 11:33am On May 23
giselle237:
for skilled work visa the money only needs to have been there for 28 days

Thank you for the reply. Just so I’ve got this right, I can use a one month statement so far the 1280£ has been in the account for 28days ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ehisjp: 11:39am On May 23
Good morning All.
Which category can one put letter of Invitation, planned itinerary when uploading on ts?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 11:41am On May 23
twojul:

Thank you for the reply. Just so I’ve got this right, I can use a one month statement so far the 1280£ has been in the account for 28days ?
hello I believe this is what www.gov.uk says

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ehisjp: 12:22pm On May 23
Good morning All.
Which category can one put letter of Invitation, planned itinerary when uploading on TLS?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AmbFitsaint(m): 12:44pm On May 23
Cashmadam:

No, you need to print all the documents on A4 paper - for the upload.

You can check again. Maybe slot for self service will pop up.

Even pictures ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by BiyiTudors: 12:55pm On May 23
Got it!

No need to be sorry. I appreciate the tip 🙏🏾

kemdup:

Your cover letter was too much , cover letter is not compulsory Document so if is more than two to 3 pages the ECO might not read it all is better to make it short and address the main issues! Cos they have others to attend to . So is it better to always go straight to the point ! Sorry about the refusal
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by BiyiTudors: 12:56pm On May 23
Yes, all addressed with relevant evidence.

Sure will.

You are a gem! Thank you 🙏🏾

maziemeka2024:

You can attach it. Though they will still access the application with your ID.

What was the previous refusal based on? Are you sure you have corrected all that was given as reason and the circumstances have changed.

If you are sure, then give it a shot.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by iamnlia(m): 1:49pm On May 23
roak:
Use only one sponsor. Don't complicate things. Ensure your dad's account (or whoever your sponsor is) can fully cover the visa cost, accomodation costs, flight cost and othrr expenses.

Get your organisation to write a letter saying you're doing your compulsory NYSC with them , which is mandatory by the Nigerian Govt... Basically their letter is to show that you have ties or things you're doing in Nigetia that would bring you back.

They need to know you're not going there to get stuck.

If you're dad is sponsoring you then his statement should suffice but you can add yours as well so there's evidence you're working and getting paid.

Thank you for the assistance. It will be of immense help🙏
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Journeyman01: 3:40pm On May 23
Do you want to study abroad and travel with your family?
We can guide you on finding the best route and through your visa application process.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 5:51pm On May 23
AmbFitsaint:

Even pictures ?

Yes. If you want to upload pictures without printing, you need to use self service.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by marveltrades01: 6:17pm On May 23
Good evening,

Please can you share like how much balance you had at the time of submission?

Also I’m new here, what page do you suggest I read from, going on tourist visit with my spouse.

We both have canada visiting visa though unused. I have a US visa unused too.

We want to visit the UK. I noticed im not able to create family profile. How do i link our accounts? Or do we have to submit independently?

iamDozzy:

Visa Alert. Gotten

I used my salary account for six months

Submitted my savings account for 6 months ( realised I shouldn't have transferred a lump sum a few weeks before printing. But it didn't affect.

Evidence of employment

Visitation letter.

Also attached valid Canadian and US visas

Goodluck to all those awaiting
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by solid3(m): 10:43pm On May 23
Hello people, please can child expenses per month be ₦0 since they dont pay any bills?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Blessedsteph: 11:32pm On May 23
Despite not paying bills themselves, you should still put an amount. I put 30k for my older kids then 40k for the younger one.
solid3:
Hello people, please can child expenses per month be ₦0 since they dont pay any bills?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by roak: 4:35am On May 24
Biometrics: 15th May

Application transferred to DMC: 15th May

Application sent to VAC: 22nd May

Collection email: 22nd May

Skilled workers visa. Single applicant

mikeayus:
Please have
you gotten update on your application post biometrics capture? I like to know the average timelines in recent times

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by godslead(f): 4:35am On May 24
AmbFitsaint:

Already uploaded? If you already uploaded them they don't need to upload them again. Assisted service is for those that didn't opt for self service and have not uploaded their documents.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 7:28am On May 24
solid3:
something minimal is fine
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by roak: 9:06am On May 24
I beleive what she's trying to say is since the mistake is from their end, the appeal process shouldn't be a long one.

There's no office to contact, other than to follow the laid out steps to appeal.

I saw a recent post on facebook of a guy whose study visa was denied, because of the immigration officers error. He appealed, and later got it. I can't recall the timeline of the appeal process.

You can Google and see if the search results would take you to that guys story.

BiyiTudors:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by solid3(m): 9:55am On May 24
Blessedsteph:
Despite not paying bills themselves, you should still put an amount. I put 30k for my older kids then 40k for the younger one.

Ha, me put 250k embarassed embarassed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by monvous: 11:35am On May 24
Any guide on how to apply for uk talent visa via the fashion route? Please help share ideas and documents I need please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Blessedsteph: 12:14pm On May 24
How much are you earning a month that you’d spend 250k on one child? Even as adult I put 60k for myself.
I don’t know much though, speaking from my personal experiences.

solid3:

Ha, me put 250k embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (641) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / German Embassy And Visa / Lets Talk About Estonia

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.