Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer (9237 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by tukur2002n(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2007
just think u been out of my sight 4 a while now well have fun Mukina. lol!!
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by jdizzy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2007
cheesy cheesy
People still do this in 2007?
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by ChidiO2(m): 3:53am On Aug 03, 2007
Low self-esteem is the cause.
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by skylower(m): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2007
if she doesnt give an answer she's probably waiting for u to put on more pressure but if u r a dude that knows your worth, leave her to continue making up her mind and move on. when she sees u with a beauty queen her eyes will pop out tongue
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by dblock(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2007
Thanks for the Advice, Skylower.
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by ChidiO2(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2007
I just read up and 14!?

Know wonder why she runs from you.
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by yewaman1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2007
dblock,

my guy do not waste your tyme, if she has been avoiding you for so long,
move on sounds ash and might be painful, I know, I have been there,
and av the scare to show for it cry.
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by dblock(m): 3:09am On Aug 04, 2007
Yeah Thanks, Yewa Man.

What can I say, that's life Shit Happens.

Well I'm over it. wink
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by jayvin01: 3:30am On Aug 04, 2007
well i hate to hear this! tell her to check out redeem church on wednesday to see how preety chicks are in search of guys like you, well i would advise u to stop pullin her legs and get a lil closer to her, find one of her friend and ask her out, if it works,try to do what i would do to her, then u'll see, she'z gonna Cry her arse off, (hissed) angry

Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2007
man,man,man she is not sure and not ready for what you want from her and just acting up and besides u na never reach that age now smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request / / 11 Serious Facts You Must Know Before You Marry An Igbo Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.