Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? (1626 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / How A Girl Wanted To Kill Me With Sexual Enjoyment / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? by Southernigbo: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sex that is supposed to be sacred and secret, but these days bad guys and girls are doing it so shamelessly not outside of marriage but so openly as to constitute a nuisance to the neighborhood. Sometimes these nuisance prevents one getting quality night sleep and sometimes when one on shift daytime napping would be hard to get. So nairalanders, How shd a real matured elder deal such noises coming from a neighbouring apartment after exhausting all the open avenues like engaging the person involved and even d landlord? Will it be ok to get the police involved?
Re: How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sexual noise disturbing you?
Really? undecided
Allow them enjoy themself pls.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? by slawormiir: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Damnnn niggar

May God help us

And deliver us from face me I slap you kind of apartment

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? by eddynaira125: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Southernigbo:
Sex that is supposed to be sacred and secret, but these days bad guys and girls are doing it so shamelessly not outside of marriage but so openly as to constitute a nuisance to the neighborhood. Sometimes these nuisance prevents one getting quality night sleep and sometimes when one on shift daytime napping would be hard to get. So nairalanders, How shd a real matured elder deal such noises coming from a neighbouring apartment after exhausting all the open avenues like engaging the person involved and even d landlord? Will it be ok to get the police involved?

Bros Relocate

In this buhari era sex is the only palliative that gives comrades joy

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? by Skyflygang3: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Really? undecided

Stupid boy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Skyflygang3:

Stupid boy
You mean the man who... You? cheesy grin
Keep insulting me while I am piling them up..very soon you are out of the game.. cheesy

Baby boy I am piling them up oo..once I am ready I will deliver to who's in charge..
Re: How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? by Halimaatz(f): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
Involving the police.
Is it your house? Or you are jelouse?.
Re: How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? by Southernigbo: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Really? undecided
do you know how it feels to go to work at night and be back at home and can't sleep for 3 straight hrs without unnecessary interruption ? it has psychological and physical effects

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
Southernigbo:
do you know how it feels to go to work at night and be back at home and can't sleep for 3 straight hrs without unnecessary interruption ? it has psychological and physical effects
I don't get this your talk oo..are you in the same room with them or what? undecided
That you can't sleep due to their noise.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Depends on the kind of apartment sometimes.

If you disturb my sleep with sexual noise,I'll purposely invite a chic and disturb u too.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? by Sekoni003(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hustle hard and get a better apartment bruh. May God bless you smiley. In the mean time, you could get a nice sound system with well defined subwoofers. Thank me later cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? by Zionzoom(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

May God help us

And deliver us from face me I slap you kind of apartment
Amen o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? by BigDawsNet: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
Southernigbo:

I remember my Ex loves to make noise while having sex...

She sometime speaks jargons which sounds more like an Alien language

Na only she understand werin she dey talk sha
Re: How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? by Qatar2022: 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Really? undecided
Sometimes I wonder if you have sense at all
Re: How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Qatar2022:

Sometimes I wonder if you have sense at all
Sometimes I wonder how smart you are baby boy.
Re: How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? by heniford2: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
I hope u don't stay around when i make love to a women angry cheesy grin you may wet ur cloths with semen i go freaky undecided grin grin
Re: How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? by Qatar2022: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Sometimes I wonder how smart you are baby boy.
Stop tossing me , i hate gay people
Re: How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bro, if you have the money, invest and live in a quality environment. You won't even notice if anyone exist around.

If money never dey, keep hustling, oluwa go run am for you one day!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? by Southernigbo: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Bro, if you have the money, invest and live in a quality environment. You won't even notice if anyone exist around.

If money never dey, keep hustling, oluwa go run am for you one day!
thanks
Re: How Do You Deal With Sexual Noises? by Boogyman557: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool

if I HEAR Dat kind NOISE..

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to loot OUT my old KALA..

BLAST BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR and every AMA go TWAMER..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) / My Younger Bros Need Your Advise. / How Do I Spice Up Things With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.