Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). (53269 Views)

Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Newyorkitis(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
VanuatuWycombe:

You could be right, brotherly. A lot of people don’t know what you just said.

The last time I shaved or carved my hair was in 1996. I just barb, with my clipper, my normal barbing (no style) Jeje and go home.

Very true, sir.
That's the best move to prevent that growth.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by ritux: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeDied:

Thank you. I may start with this first and see how it goes. Thanks once again.

You welcome. Just use it and it will clear up. You can see some persons also mentioned funbact A cream. It is sold for N450 naira now.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by blesdman(m): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
Barbing too early is the cause. Use prescribed treatments and stop barbing too frequently
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Omolatoke(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
Get fungbact-A - apply twice daily
Neutrogena - apply for 10minutes once in 3days
Take Biotin supplement very well

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by NwokoloOwa: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
mcevans1:
It has happened to me before and I spent a lot of money but still no results

I treated it myself after I got tired of spending
my hard earned money and it disappeared.

This is all you need

15 sachets of Moko Epson Salt.
1 Neomedrol for a start
1 pack of cotton wool
6 sachets of Doxycycline.

If you're ready let me know

I just took this picture to back it up

Me I am ready. So what next with the listed items?
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by jomarick(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
I had just one beginning to grow after a haircut. I lit up my gas stove, took a spoon and heat it up then applied the hot spoon to that spot. I only did it 3ce and that single one that was springing up disappeared

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by HeDied: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
ritux:

You welcome. Just use it and it will clear up. You can see some persons also mentioned funbact A cream. It is sold for N450 naira now.

Do I have to scrape it for blood to come out before applying the cream or I should apply without scraping?
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by bmdmix11: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mcwin:
.. Try look for kenalog injection. The injection will be injected into that spot.
y u dey tag me lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by GupbisFounder(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
just2endowed:
buyer your clipper and be the only one to use it. my skin is too sensitive and any small touch if i didnt sterilize my clipper, bumps will be showing sign.

buy this antibacteria/fungal cream tube like that. i hve forgotten the name. it will cure it within 1 weeks

Endyx-G?
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by mcevans1(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
NwokoloOwa:

Me I am ready. So what next with the listed items?

Send me a PM
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by GupbisFounder(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
thatNigerian:
Here's what stoped mine:

1. Pluck a few leaves of fresh bitterleaf, wash off the dust on it (if any), roll the leaves and sqeeze them between your finges or palms to get their juices flowing (DO NOT wash off the juice from the leaves) then use the leaves to scrub the area with the rashes. Do this every day after you take your bath in the morning and at night. The rashes will start drying up after two to three days. Don't pop any of them, the liquid from the rash may spread the infection. Apply bitterleaf until they all dry up and disappear. This solution can also prevent and cure aftershave rashes in the chin, neck, armpits, and pubic area.

2. Wash your pillow case(s) regularly (every week at least). Add savlon or Dettol antiseptic to the water used to rinse the pillow case. Otherwise, the rashes may return due to bacteria passed onto the pillow case from your sleeping on it with the rashes on your head.

3. Start sleeping on your side (do not face the ceiling while sleeping). Lying face-up cause the back of your head to sweat at night and may interfere with the healing process.

4. Shave your hair regularly to ensure that area gets enough air.

5. Get your own clipper, ensure the barber sterilizes it before and after shaving your hair/beard.

6. Stop carving the back of your hair (around the area with the rashes), microcuts from the clipper may cause it to comeback.

I hope it works for you too.

Abeg, make una forgive any typos wey una see for this reply. I dey bus when i see this post and was compelled to help. I fit forget if i say make i reach house before i reply.

P.S.
I see some comments saying clipper is the cause of this infection. That's not entirely accurate. In 2009/2010, i got these rashes from using the pillow of someone who had them. I'm guessing contact with the liquid from the rash or sweat from the area around the rashes is what spreads the disease. Bitterleaf cured mine completely.

As a professional barber with over 10yrs of experience, I salute your comments here sir. A lot will come on here to say it's clipper but I've seen a lot of clients who uses their personal clippers but still nurse this bumps. I'll include your #diy you proffer here. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by GupbisFounder(m): 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ugmama:

Change to a new clipper. Don't cut around that side anymore. Just barb, don't carve it

You're not proffering solution to the issue on ground. As a pro Barber, I'll advice the op take the various advice given by concerned comrades. Especially the bitter leave.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Fredmatic(m): 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
mcevans1:

This is all you need

1 Neomedrol for a start
1 pack of cotton wool

Soo how did you go about the treatment
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Ezedon(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
Use diluted acid, scratch it and apply the diluted acid
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by thrillionaire(m): 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeDied:

How achievable is that? I mean are the said hairs even visible for removal?
the hair isn't visible as it's trapped inside the bump. My cousin uses this method and it's very effective in clearing his bumps
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by makson007: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
Get original liquid detol ... it work it work like a magic.
wash the affected area with soap likely tetmasol soap, dry it with cloth and apply the liquid detol.
please do it,don't say is too cheap. apply it 3 times daily. it will be remove in layers.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Bina33(m): 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Use this injection Kenalog injection .It should be around 2500 Naira.It’s injected around the area and works like magic…
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by aniesylves(m): 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
Go for kenalog injection, get kenalog cream too
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by BossDante: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
I really hope you see this message, buy damatol hair cream and rub there daily, come back to ask of my account number to appreciate me after 1 week of use.

Good luck
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Achiever1010: 12:37am On Feb 04, 2022
Start using Neo Medrol immediately. You'll be good by His grace.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Joshumoto(m): 12:58am On Feb 04, 2022
That thing is not an infection is ur hair growing inwards thus ur gain is growing inside ur skin it normally happens to people with thick curly hair u can minimize it by the way u cut ur hair. U can use Neo Presol it helps to stop the itching but not cure it bro good luck
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by toygod2: 1:11am On Feb 04, 2022
mcevans1:

This is all you need

1 Neomedrol for a start
1 pack of cotton wool

You mean am?

This thing is a recalcitrant o
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by MadeMan01(m): 1:51am On Feb 04, 2022
Keep it dry. Use sulphur hair cream like Damatol after haircut, morning and night. Dusting powder if you will be indoors. It dries within a week
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by kid7soccer(m): 2:12am On Feb 04, 2022
HeDied:
I have seen this happening to people that in some cases, they grow to become a big obvious growth. I don't want that to happen to me please. I don't even know what it is called in English but I have applied some ointments to treat it but none seems to work, rather it is spreading the more. Something that came out one is now spreading to what it is. It would look as though it is dying/dead only to resurface again with serious itching from the inside. This started since last year.

Please suggest the way out for me. Thanks for all your contributions in advance.
use bleach
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Reex12(m): 2:25am On Feb 04, 2022
idolakes:
Bro go to the pharmacy and get Funbact A and apply it twice, morning and night everyday and you will thank me later, mine was more than this...
does funbact a bleach skin?
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by mcevans1(m): 3:12am On Feb 04, 2022
toygod2:

You mean am?

This thing is a recalcitrant o

grin Yes I know but mine is completely gone
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by mcevans1(m): 3:20am On Feb 04, 2022
Fredmatic:

Soo how did you go about the treatment

Send a PM
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by gentleidris: 5:24am On Feb 04, 2022
Barb ur hair very low then use any antiseptic soap to bath after that if u like try to remove the surface is ur choice. Then buy CACATIN. (Herbal) is 250 naira u will mostly see it with this Aboki hawking it. Use it morning and night it will dry it up.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Didi2d(m): 5:51am On Feb 04, 2022
Sometimes ago I noticed it on my neck, and I had to do something very fast.

I used salt and hypo on it, that's after piercing it use tissue to clean up the bad pulse and blood.
Though it came back, but I repeated the same process and added an after shave and today it's gone.
Please treat it fast
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by bethyz(m): 5:56am On Feb 04, 2022
There is 300 naira cream that makes this thing go away . A friend used it. Every morning and night will rob for him. Will find the name. Send me a message to remind me
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Modish001: 6:02am On Feb 04, 2022
Visit us at any of our clinic. You'll never regret doing so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Facts That Might Make You Quit Swimming In Public Pools / Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.