Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). (53264 Views)

Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Ugmama(m): 6:17am On Feb 04, 2022
GupbisFounder:

You're not proffering solution to the issue on ground. As a pro Barber, I'll advice the op take the various advice given by concerned comrades. Especially the bitter leave.

My advise worked for me.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by uracefriend(m): 6:29am On Feb 04, 2022
HeDied:
What causes it? Is it linked to clipper/saloon at all? Should I change saloon? Please I need advice and suggestions.

Ask a pharmacist for Betnovate N cream... It worked for me

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by sunshine1974(m): 7:06am On Feb 04, 2022
This same thing happened to me and wanted to destroy my head, but by the grace of God my head is as smooth as normal now.

First of all, this condition is called ingrown hair. What causes an ingrown hair? Ingrown hair is a common condition. It occurs when the far end of a hair grows back into the skin and causes an inflammatory reaction. Shaving, waxing, or plucking hairs can cause this condition.

What I did was to look for a bump control gel. From my research, there are two good ones. Vaya smooth and Bump Patrol. After buying any of this, make sure you always have a clean shave in that area, in my own case I use blade to clear it everyday, infact, I don't stop till blood start coming out. Then boil water, when it is hot, press the area very well and make sure the hotness is well felt, you are permitted to scream, no problem. Na solution you dey find. Then go ahead and apply the gel. The gel can pepper as well. I did this morning and afternoon till it stopped scratching me and it started drying up.

If the stuff is scratching you please do not scratch, quickly boil water and press it, the scratch will stop.

Bump Patrol is around 4k or so, you can get in HMedics or any big pharmacy store.

Follow this instruction daily and in no time it will dry up.

Always keep the place clean. Don't keep a sweaty head. Bath at every opportunity.

Also when it clears don't be too relaxed as it has a tendency of reoccurring especially after a hair cut. Always bath with hot water immediately after haircut.

Do this and thank me later. It worked for me 100 percent

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by shurlah(m): 7:06am On Feb 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by sunshine1974(m): 7:08am On Feb 04, 2022
Treat it fast while it is still at this stage, that thing has a tendency of growing bigger and bigger.

The more you scratch the more it increases. Try as much as possible to avoid scratching. Scratching is what actually gets it infected.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by sunshine1974(m): 7:13am On Feb 04, 2022
It has nothing to do with personal clipper. It is the barbing style of the barber that causes. I use my personal clipper yet got infected

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by fruitjade: 7:34am On Feb 04, 2022
Just use Robb... It worked for me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by HeDied: 7:40am On Feb 04, 2022
HeDied:

Do I have to scrape it for blood to come out before applying the cream or I should apply without scraping?

@Ritux, I asked this.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by HeDied: 7:49am On Feb 04, 2022
bethyz:
There is 300 naira cream that makes this thing go away . A friend used it. Every morning and night will rob for him. Will find the name. Send me a message to remind me

This is a reminder please

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by shordie(m): 9:06am On Feb 04, 2022
https://www.facebook.com/keloidbumpplace
Check them out on Facebook. I had keloid on my left cheek and it was treated at bumps place.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Chillypelly(m): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2022
HeDied:
I have seen this happening to people that in some cases, they grow to become a big obvious growth. I don't want that to happen to me please. I don't even know what it is called in English but I have applied some ointments to treat it but none seems to work, rather it is spreading the more. Something that came out one is now spreading to what it is. It would look as though it is dying/dead only to resurface again with serious itching from the inside. This started since last year.

Please suggest the way out for me. Thanks for all your contributions in advance.

Send me an email on chimaanwaoha@gmail.com. I have permanent solution that is non-surgical in nature.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by yomislim: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2022
I have gone through this process before and the shit always going and keep coming back...

I got injection at a local chemist, at the exact back of my neck on the same spot the keloid grow for 3 days, the shit was painful but I had to skip the third day and finish my injection on the forth day... the shit disappear and try to reappear, but I Permanently push it back in by rubbing spirit after every bath and voila, it's permanently gone now...

I try to avoid using barber with sharp blade after then, I get a permanent barber and he handles my hair well

I can give you more tips if you can quote me with your whatsapp... I ain't collecting any money from you, just to record voice note to you so you can understand properly

I have been through that and I understand how you feel.

don't send any money to anyone... be guided.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Maximization: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2022
mcevans1:
It has happened to me before and I spent a lot of money but still no results

I treated it myself after I got tired of spending
my hard earned money and it disappeared.

This is all you need

15 sachets of Moko Epson Salt.
1 Neomedrol for a start
1 pack of cotton wool
6 sachets of Doxycycline.

If you're ready let me know

I just took this picture to back it up

You are very right, I treated mine with Neomedrol four years ago.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by ritux: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2022
HeDied:

@Ritux, I asked this.

No. At least I did not scrape mine. I just applied the cream on the surface.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by DuchFola01: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2022
I have 3 simple and effective organic solution for this situation which is often known as Barber's bumps. One of it is an organic Soap and another is a Herbal wash. They are also very cost effective and you will start seeing result in as little as 1 week.

Foe those of you who still suffer for this, you need to try this Therapy to solve the problem once and for all. You can also apply to the nape of your neck anytime you visit the barber for s haircut and you will never worry about the bumps ever again.

DM me if you are interested..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by MrMacinterchi1: 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
fabianiyobosa:
Tell your barber not to use blade while shaving your head.
Don't use blade ? how ?
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by fabianiyobosa(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
MrMacinterchi1:

Don't use blade ? how ?

What the OP is experiencing happens to me when the barber at a salon cuts my hair and decides to shave or shape the lines with a blade instead of a clipper.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by MrMacinterchi1: 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
fabianiyobosa:

What the OP is experiencing happens to me when the barber at a salon cuts my hair and decides to shave or shape the lines with a blade instead of a clipper.
ok. I get now. hope yours has gone ?
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by asthmacoughend(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2022
Maximization:

You are very right, I treated mine with Neomedrol four years ago.
Good !
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by GreatDamife(m): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
HeDied:

Should I scrape it each time I want to apply the epiderm?
yes

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by GupbisFounder(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2022
Chillypelly:

Send me an email on chimaanwaoha@gmail.com. I have permanent solution that is non-surgical in nature.

Boss, don't you think people will abuse the email ting? Why not just drop it here for public benefits and save yourself further encroachment?
My advice though.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by GupbisFounder(m): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2022
DuchFola01:
I have 3 simple and effective organic solution for this situation which is often known as Barber's bumps. One of it is an organic Soap and another is a Herbal wash. They are also very cost effective and you will start seeing result in as little as 1 week.

Foe those of you who still suffer for this, you need to try this Therapy to solve the problem once and for all. You can also apply to the nape of your neck anytime you visit the barber for s haircut and you will never worry about the bumps ever again.

DM me if you are interested..

I'm a pro Barber with over 10yrs of experience. I like what you proposing but for the benefit of the public gain, why not just upload your products here and see how the turn up would be like?
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by itguy1: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2022
aniesylves:
Go for kenalog injection, get kenalog cream too
do you know any doctor or nurse that can administer the injection in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Facts That Might Make You Quit Swimming In Public Pools / Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.