Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). (53272 Views)

Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by fiercehillz(m): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
joewilly:
Go an get epiderm cream (tube)and apply it consistently. in less than 3 month you will thank me with one bottle of wine

100 % confirmation.

It is caused by in-grown hair. The clipper has nothing to do with it. Sometimes someone can help you to release those in-grown hairs with a clean needle.

Also, stop shaving that area completely. Tell the barber to blend the area rather than completely shaving it.

Epiderm is the best treatment for bumps.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by JONSYN7154: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeDied:
I have seen this happening to people that in some cases, they grow to become a big obvious growth. I don't want that to happen to me please. I don't even know what it is called in English but I have applied some ointments to treat it but none seems to work, rather it is spreading the more. Something that came out one is now spreading to what it is. It would look as though it is dying/dead only to resurface again with serious itching from the inside. This started since last year.

Please suggest the way out for me. Thanks for all your contributions in advance.
Get Bafama cream it will clear it. I once have it and a barber recommended it to me and it cleared mine.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by thrillionaire(m): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Get someone to use a sterile needle or pin to remove the hair buried in each bump and in a day or two you will notice changes. Make sure you always wash your head after going to the salon. This means that it's hair buried in your hair follicle that causes the bumps, so just use a pin to free the hair inside the bumps. It's a cheap solution that's very effective. Don't mind the pain if any.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by geelite(m): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
go and buy damatol cream and apply twice a day...… tongue..you are gonna thank me later
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by youngemmy61(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
My brother I also have the same issue but let me explain way I normally use which works especially when it just coming up afresh.
First of all, get a roll on and empty the content.
Go to chemist to get Gertamicin injection 75 or 80ml (2 nos is enough)
Go to cosmetics store to buy hot movate tube. Just one is enough
Now open the roll on container, break the injection but be careful it doesn't pour away. Pour it inside that roll on container. Close it and keep in a cool place for 30mins.
Then come back to open it and empty that Hot Movate tube inside. Close it and shake it till it becomes water. Then keep it again in cool place and start rubbing it only in the night because it will stain your head. Try it.
I will also recommend another one but try it first sir...
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by biggz82: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Cut off the head and the problem is gone for life
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by sanyahkod(m): 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
mcevans1:
It has happened to me before and I spent a lot of money but still no results

I treated it myself after I got tired of spending
my hard earned money and it disappeared.

This is all you need

15 sachets of Moko Epson Salt.
1 Neomedrol for a start
1 pack of cotton wool
6 sachets of Doxycycline.

If you're ready let me know

Can you kindly give the details please. I've been using Doxycycline coupled with some other creams. It works but usually resurface after a while.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by soloravely: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
Use peel ginger and lime to brush the affected face thank me later
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by MufasaLion: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mercychen:
You better treat it.

This was exactly why I left one rich pastor guy in 2013.

Though he later got rid of it after I left him. Don't know what he used though.

Just Google treatment for keloid bumps. Also stop rubbing it because the water will touch other parts and the thing will keep spreading.

Modified.
On closer look, they look like ingrown hair. Maybe your barber needs to change the angle he places the clipper when cutting your hair.

Get an aftershave and apply anytime you have a haircut.

You're too childish. Why do you have to tell us that he's rich? Too many kids littered on this forum.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Caleb15(m): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Look for unripe lime, cut them in equal halves and rub on the infected area till it starts bleeding. Next time when you are in the saloon for an hair cut always remember to tell the barber to sterilize his clipper
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Albertone(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mercychen:
You better treat it.

This was exactly why I left one rich pastor guy in 2013.

No wonder your twin is already married and you're still single.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by thrillionaire(m): 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Get someone to use a sterile needle or pin to remove the hair buried in each bump and in a day or two you will notice changes. Make sure you always wash your head after going to the salon. This means that it's hair buried in your hair follicle that causes the bumps, so just use a pin to free the hair inside the bumps. It's a cheap solution that's very effective. Don't mind the pain if any.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by famagusta(m): 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeDied:
I have seen this happening to people that in some cases, they grow to become a big obvious growth. I don't want that to happen to me please. I don't even know what it is called in English but I have applied some ointments to treat it but none seems to work, rather it is spreading the more. Something that came out one is now spreading to what it is. It would look as though it is dying/dead only to resurface again with serious itching from the inside. This started since last year.

Please suggest the way out for me. Thanks for all your contributions in advance.

Buy and apply that, and then come and bless me with something hooge in two to three weeks time.

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by bazzman1991: 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mine was worst than this...
Buy neotincol topical cream, you'll see the result within two weeks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Basketmouth2019: 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
BUY TYDINEAL CREAM. Apply it religiously for effective result. You'll get it in any pharmacy store.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Sambab(m): 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Your Monica said "hedied" then, why are you worrying yourself on just this bump.... Lol
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Eastcaostboy: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeDied:
What causes it? Is it linked to clipper/saloon at all? Should I change saloon? Please I need advice and suggestions.
Don't tell me you don't have personal clipper, this normally occurs after cutting your hair. Get a clipper also get aftershave-splash, hash one that is in water form. If you're buoyant buy (Gillette After Shave Splash) liquid one not cream, that can kill dose bumps. If you don't give that thing due attention you'll regret sparing money on treating that persistence shit
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by silkytouch(m): 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Treat it by killing the bad cells therein. How?

Fast for 48hrs, once every week for one month.

Give it a try.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by deflover(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
simple thing to cure
oga scratch am with stone to let am bleed
put soda soap on it
happened to me before
but this one don dey grow
na from the beginning u for do am
but try this
it worked for me
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by kilmix: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeDied:

I used epiderm for mine. It works magic.

This is not an advert or prescription please.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by porthouse7(f): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
hot amala will do d magic am not joking
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
bahdpersona:
Hi Mr Hedied,I'm sorry for your situation. I'm a barber and I can tell you bodly that what's on the back of your neck is an infection caused by clipper. The nape area is very sensitive, wrong use of clipper in that area can caused it and mostly , if clippers aren't well sterilised, it could lead to this too. What you need now is to get an Anti-spot cream, rub it on the affected area and you'll be fine.

Try and get a personal clipper too.

At the bolded.. have been looking for this comment from page 0 till I found yours.
I recommend VAYA SMOOTH. WORKS LIKE MAGIC.. i am getting mine this evening.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by soloravely: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Use lime and garlic to rub the surface and ginger and see the result
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Gratefulsoul202: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Add graphic pls This your fat head is something else
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by smartemperor042: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
This was my condition before.

I used funbact A, original one.

It cleared mine.

Try it and thank me leta.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by boolet: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2022

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Oblongata: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
We used Neomedrol to get rid of this back then.

I don’t know if the ointment is still available
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by ONUTOPSY(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Use blade to peel off the surface, allow blood to come, then wash and apply grounded potassium yoruba call it kaun. Use it once overnight.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by sharpwriter(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeDied:

It started around last year and yes, I have been barbing the same style of hair all the while. As low as you can see it.
Get potash (kọ́ún in Yoruba) and grind it, mix it with salt and use it to rub the place after barbing with enough friction till you are sure it has peppered you well and entered the skin. If blood come out sef no mind o but you'll become fresh again. Same remedy goes for bumps on chin and neck after shaving.

Modified : follow the direction of the poster ahead of me by scraping it just like he said. But add salt to the potash just as I have given you.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by frankflix: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
After barbing cut Onion unto two use it to scrub the affected area
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Emily22(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
mcevans1:
It has happened to me before and I spent a lot of money but still no results

I treated it myself after I got tired of spending
my hard earned money and it disappeared.

This is all you need

15 sachets of Moko Epson Salt.
1 Neomedrol for a start
1 pack of cotton wool
6 sachets of Doxycycline.

If you're ready let me know

How I fit reach u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Facts That Might Make You Quit Swimming In Public Pools / Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.