Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,237 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). (53265 Views)

Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Henz81: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeDied:
I have seen this happening to people that in some cases, they grow to become a big obvious growth. I don't want that to happen to me please. I don't even know what it is called in English but I have applied some ointments to treat it but none seems to work, rather it is spreading the more. Something that came out one is now spreading to what it is. It would look as though it is dying/dead only to resurface again with serious itching from the inside. This started since last year.

Please suggest the way out for me. Thanks for all your contributions in advance.
I think the cause is as a result of using public clipper in barbing saloon. This is the reason you should have your personal clipper.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Princeadebayo11(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Keep Afro for some while

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Trustedpronet: 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
Na this thing kill one of my friend. Guy get ready!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Newyorkitis(m): 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
I believe it is treatable medically or traditionally.

It is contracted often from the hair cut saloon because people love to look super duper by shaping and carving the nape which is very fragile.

The nape is very fragile compared to the forehead when it comes to shaving and carving of styles.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by pakas47(m): 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
Apply dettol to it. Morning, afternoon and evening and thank me later. It would dry and fall off
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by joewilly(m): 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
Go an get epiderm cream (tube)and apply it consistently. in less than 3 month you will thank me with one bottle of wine

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by idolakes(m): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bro go to the pharmacy and get Funbact A and apply it twice, morning and night everyday and you will thank me later, mine was more than this...
HeDied:
I have seen this happening to people that in some cases, they grow to become a big obvious growth. I don't want that to happen to me please. I don't even know what it is called in English but I have applied some ointments to treat it but none seems to work, rather it is spreading the more. Something that came out one is now spreading to what it is. It would look as though it is dying/dead only to resurface again with serious itching from the inside. This started since last year.

Please suggest the way out for me. Thanks for all your contributions in advance.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by basty: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Go to AB bumps in Egbeda/Allen of Lagos Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Muhammadson2020: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Noshitboi:
OP stay away from Ogun state, i repeat stay away from Ogun state!!

Mumu boy, are u saying that Op has been used for ritual by his Barber grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by walemoney007(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
sammirano:
Using public clipper is worse than having unprotected sex. Op, what you have is head bump. Its very difficult to treat, but there are a few that works.
So far them dey burn the clipper before is been use, person is safe

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by vikgreen01(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeDied:
What causes it? Is it linked to clipper/saloon at all? Should I change saloon? Please I need advice and suggestions.

After u seek medical assistance and u scale thru, but a personal clipper. Quick recovery.!!
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by sunsas(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Its curable, go and buy neo medrol acne lotion. It will cure it.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by frowland(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeDied:
What causes it? Is it linked to clipper/saloon at all? Should I change saloon? Please I need advice and suggestions.

Hello bro.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Glorylynn: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ejusni:

Ok...I'll advise you to stop shaving your head really low, consistent shaving of your head worsened the inflammation and increased its spread. In the mean time get Dermovate cream (clobetasol propionate 0.05%) and rub on the affected area twice daily.

Opoor, doctor of shoe grin grin
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by victme1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
10 COMMANDMENT
Thou shall not SCRATCH
scratching is sweet ehen
But don't fall into temptation of scratching.

If you start scratching and you remember 9th commandment then just gently halt and use your the tip of your fingers to tap.. and recite "Thou shall not SCRATCH!

Wish you successes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by donbrowser(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeDied:

Cut lime, peel of the bump surface with blade and apply lime violently morning and evening for 3-5 days
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Ezeelect1977: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
Go and buy BG Cream that was what I used to treat my the price is #250 at market or #500 at pharmacy

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Mjshexy(f): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
What state are you based in? If Abuja, you can visit Prestige Beauty Clinic in Gwarimpa to eradicate the inflammation completely.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by smart2008: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Guy go and get safe cut after shave lotion it about 500 bucks and apply it morning and evening it will dry up the whole stuff desist from scratching it when it itches you. Thank me later grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Bigpapi: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeDied:

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by gogo2479: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
I’ve had it for over 35years it’s not curable in most cases but you can contain it from further growing or spreading with a triple antibiotic treatment but you would have to apply daily. The good thing the cream it’s not expensive in Nigeria #350. There are different brands but I prefer Tribact. You can get it from most pharmacies
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by 1saed: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
hi

i hope this meets you well.

this is the first time am saying this here, but you are the 11th person i'm giving this solution.

all the 10 others who tried it out got out completely from this disorder, after only four to five days.

listen carefully, here is the solution for you

subject yourself to urine fast.

this simply mean go on fasting for five days. in each of those days, all you feed on is your urine

from morning to night, eat no other food.

periodically, u could sip some water, if you are thirsty

at the last day, take one orange in the morning, then at night

afterwards, resume your normal life again.

here is my number

if you dont get permanently cured, call me and curse me!!

thank you.

ps: if you have other health challenges, feel free to reach me. i will tell you how to walk out of them, no matter how chronic the doctor describes it.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by KingOfBoyz1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
All this people writing its difficult to treat. Una yansh there grin its still small, if you serious, consult herbal people. Hospital go jus dey fire you injection from experience.. Na herbal people sort my own. Though its been long
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Gate050: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeDied:

You must be a ibo guy cuz I only seeing this behind their heads and they have been carrying it for years around here so I'm afraid their no cure because if there is, the guy could have get it because he can afford any amount. Sorry bro! Get on with your life.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by NohurryInLife: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
The thing go komot but try get your own personal clipper abeg.

Even if you no fit close eyes buy am once, try dey contribute money for one place codedly till the money complete.

To dey share clipper with many ppl just be like person wey dey sleep with different runz babe unprotected.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Lukb4ulip: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Buy aboniki and be robbing on your head and especially the affected area it will clear within small time.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by bahdpersona(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeDied:

Hi Mr Hedied,I'm sorry for your situation. I'm a barber and I can tell you bodly that what's on the back of your neck is an infection caused by clipper. The nape area is very sensitive, wrong use of clipper in that area can caused it and mostly , if clippers aren't well sterilised, it could lead to this too. What you need now is to get an Anti-spot cream, rub it on the affected area and you'll be fine.

Try and get a personal clipper too.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by nkemoma(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
Change your hairstyle for now... Grow your hair and it will die off... Use Damatol on that spot regularly after taking your bath.

And most importantly.... No de straff oldddd women.

You will be fine
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by 1zaiah(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Get this cream from a pharmacy near you , apply 3-4 times in a day . Secondly, new face towel for your head to wipe after washing. Avoid scratching the infected area

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by GreatDamife(m): 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
That's a very stubborn infection bro. I carried mine for more than 10 years. Scrap it and apply epiderm tube both morning and night. You'll see wonders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Lamasta(m): 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Noshitboi:
OP stay away from Ogun state, i repeat stay away from Ogun state!!

What has Ogun State got to do with his infection

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Facts That Might Make You Quit Swimming In Public Pools / Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.