Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden (29056 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by gwafaeziokwu: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
SlyDev:
Weak elders with Loud mouth children, Biafra comedy show

grin

No, they are intelligent elders who know exactly what they are doing. It's above your shallow understanding.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by gidgiddy: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bounceboune7:
This is the same northerners that believe igbos will vote for them

Igbos don't know what is about to hit them,they have so much created more enemies for themselves that it will b hard for them to b accepted outside their region.

Their children on different social media platforms aren't helping issues,look at gidgiddy,penguin2,asgard73, odin13,frigga13.

Just read comments from those people above n u will vote an handicap from Senegal over an igbo man.

Them never know wetin wan hit them, it's time to reap d hate they sow

Igbos dont know what is going to hit them? What can the North do except deny Igbos Presidency?

The same North that has had the Presidency much longer than the south is center of poverty, terrorism and banditry. Of what good has Presidency been for them?

Nothing is going to stop the foward march of the Igbo nation to independence from the failed state of Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Golan007: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
gidgiddy:

Igbos dont know what is going to hit them? What can the North do except deny Igbos Presidency?

The same North that has had the Presidency much longer than the south is center of poverty, terrorism and banditry. Of what good has Presidency been for them?

Nothing is going to stop the foward march of the Igbo nation to independence from the failed state of Nigeria

But you won't be president of Nigeria.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by gidgiddy: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Golan007:

But you won't be president of Nigeria.

Neither will Boko haram, killer herdsmen, ISWAP and all the armed bandits killing people daily up North

5 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Golan007: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
gidgiddy:

Neither will Boko haram, killer herdsmen, ISWAP and all the armed bandits killing people daily up North

That's true, but you can never be president.

grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by xelly: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Eyahhh. This is the worst time to be from the East. People just dey use them dey catch cruise everywhere. grin grin

How you all concluded he is referring to the East is what I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Zandena(f): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
And suddenly we don't hear "proudly 5 percent " " Dot nation " etc from them anymore .
We have not forgotten soon all their vituperation and shenanigan against other ethnic nationalities

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by gidgiddy: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
Golan007:

That's true, but you can never be president.

grin

Igbos are already aiming for something far better than the Presidency of the failed country called Nigeria, they are aiming for their own seperate country

7 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Ekpeitit(m): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
The South East people are the laughing stock of Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin grin
The funniest thing is that they have no sense, do they really believe any normal Nigerian will vote for someone who's from the South East to be the president of Nigeria?
grin grin grin
Anyway, I hope they waste their money.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Ekpeitit(m): 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
Penguin2:

Oh, awesome to see it’s actually his account.

His opinion doesn’t count.

Even his father can’t do nada.

It’s Igbo’s turn to produce the presidency in 2023 or we all become IPOB. Even our politicians will give up on Nigeria.

Nigeria can try if it dares….
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Ekpeitit(m): 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
People from your part of the Nigeria have no brain, do you really think that any Nigerian from other tribes will vote for a Biafran man to be president of Nigeria?
Even a goat is more intelligent than you if you really believe that a Biafran can be a Nigerian president. Do you even know how many percentage of votes a candidate needs to win to become president of Nigeria?
You're a dreamer.
I have saved your comment so I will remind you in 2023 after the elections.
EWU BIAFRA

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by GeneralOjukwu: 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Penguin2:
That’s not Bashir Elrufai’s account.

Foolish retards.

Lol.... imagine, you are licking El Rufai's sons arse.

Are you that desperate? Every one knows the boy is a bigot, here you are doing bodyguard. grin

Kai. Una be cowards ooo. Don't tell me you don go wear your wife's skirts. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by GeneralOjukwu: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
LegendHero:

I never believe I will see this day where an Ibo man will be denying El-Rufai son account.

That’s Bashir profile name and you can see it’s the same as that of the person that Tweeted.

Infact he even tweeted more like example below.

Penguin2 don wear his wife's skirts...shaking like a leaf

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by laiperi: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
It's so sad what Ndi Igbo children and those feeding them hate have turn to in Nigeria.

These are Nigerians that were well loved and respected. They took it for granted and squandered others' goodwill towards them.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Golan007: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
gidgiddy:

Igbos are already aiming for something far better than the Presidency of the failed country called Nigeria, they are aiming for their own seperate country

Shatap.

Is it not you I see on various threads trying to fly the Peter Obi kite for Nigerian president?

You can't get it.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by QuotaSystem: 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol.

Peter Obi will win all the states in the North in 2023 because it’s Igbo turn.

Infact he will win Katsina and Kano with 90% of the votes and El-Rufai family are inconsequential.

cheesy

Top-notch sarcasm. On point.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by LILTJAY1: 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by gidgiddy: 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ekpeitit:
The South East people are the laughing stock of Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin grin
The funniest thing is that they have no sense, do they really believe any normal Nigerian will vote for someone who's from the South East to be the president of Nigeria?
grin grin grin
Anyway, I hope they waste their money.

Dont worry your head, those who have been voted President for many years have nothing to show for it

Even the Governor of Buhari's own state went to beg bandits in the picture below even though the president is from his state

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by kponkedenge(m): 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
See ehn, the funny thing about this is that this same northerners also want other regions to vote for them. They can't win the presidency all by themselves.

The people claiming Igbos hate them actually hate the Igbos more.

It will be easier for an Igbo to vote for Atiku than for a Northerner to vote Peter Obi, but they claim Igbos hate them.... Please who hate who?

As it stands sef, I can never vote any Northerner apart from Atiku, cos I feel he's the most qualified among the Northerners and quite liberal.

I can never vote a Tambuwal or Kwankwaso, Lamido, El Rufai etc over someone like Peter Obi, because they are not up to him in terms of achievement.

6 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Conrod: 12:04am On Feb 04, 2022
Ojiofor:

To become IPOB to build a prosperous Igboland or to join them to help our enemies destroy Igboland like they seems to be doing?
Let us think home and rebuild our land...IPOB is not the answer to our problems rather they are now major part of our problems in Nigeria.
From all indications,its you and your likes that are the problem and not ipob.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Horllamideh(m): 1:45am On Feb 04, 2022
kponkedenge:
See ehn, the funny thing about this is that this same northerners also want other regions to vote for them. They can't win the presidency all by themselves.

The people claiming Igbos hate them actually hate the Igbos more.

It will be easier for an Igbo to vote for Atiku than for a Northerner to vote Peter Obi, but they claim Igbos hate them.... Please who hate who?

As it stands sef, I can never vote any Northerner apart from Atiku, cos I feel he's the most qualified among the Northerners and quite liberal.

I can never vote a Tambuwal or Kwankwaso, Lamido, El Rufai etc over someone like Peter Obi, because they are not up to him in terms of achievement.
You really don't get it. We are all hypocrites in Nigeria.... All the tribes, we really don't like one another. We are all tolerating one another. But the Igbos aren't that emotionally developed enough to hide their hatreds for others. You don't go all out spewing hate vituperations on other tribes and expect them to like you..... all the tribes have their flaws, so don't tell me you hate others cos your tribe is flawless.

Just noticed that Zoo and Zoogerians are no more common words on politics thread since about 4 months back. Na now una know say Naija no be zoo again when time for election reach bah. The indifferent body language of Igbo politicians to utterances and actions of IPOB is the cause of all these insults to Igbos.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Penguin2: 4:25am On Feb 04, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Penguin2 don wear his wife's skirts...shaking like a leaf

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:00am On Feb 04, 2022
Penguin2:

Oh, awesome to see it’s actually his account.

His opinion doesn’t count.

Even his father can’t do nada.

It’s Igbo’s turn to produce the presidency in 2023 or we all become IPOB. Even our politicians will give up on Nigeria.

Nigeria can try if it dares….
*sighs* this chest-beating moves again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Ojiofor: 6:08am On Feb 04, 2022
Conrod:
From all indications,its you and your likes that are the problem and not ipob.

Yeah it's IPOB that is killing people and disrupting freedom of movement of people and goods and sabotaging democracy in Igbo land that is the problem.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by DMerciful(m): 6:19am On Feb 04, 2022
Tell Mr which prominent northern politician has condemned bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen and bandits. Are they not all silent?

When it comes to Igbos, you guys start giving excuses.
Horllamideh:

You really don't get it. We are all hypocrites in Nigeria.... All the tribes, we really don't like one another. We are all tolerating one another. But the Igbos aren't that emotionally developed enough to hide their hatreds for others. You don't go all out spewing hate vituperations on other tribes and expect them to like you..... all the tribes have their flaws, so don't tell me you hate others cos your tribe is flawless.

Just noticed that Zoo and Zoogerians are no more common words on politics thread since about 4 months back. Na now una know say Naija no be zoo again when time for election reach bah. The indifferent body language of Igbo politicians to utterances and actions of IPOB is the cause of all these insults to Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by kponkedenge(m): 6:42am On Feb 04, 2022
Horllamideh:

Can you also mention one northerner politician that has condemned Fulani herdsmen killings in the south? Or have you forgotten how Kwankwaso went all the way to Ibadan to release some Fulani herdsmen some years ago? That shows you that they somehow are okay with it, but you guys will never mention that, it's only Igbos you guys see.

The statement about the Igbos going around insulting other tribes is a cunning statement most Yorubas and even Hausas have been making continuously trying to make it stick, but it can't cos you guys are also guilty of the same offense.

Just open any Nnamdi Kanu's thread on nairaland and even Peter Obi and see the way your people use different derogatory words on them. Igbos don't always play the victim like you and the Hausas play..... So nobody holy pass abeg, I just see this as an avenue for you guys to scapegoat the Igbos, nothing more.

Infact the way Nigeria is going, if it doesn't breakup, a time will come when Hausas would be voting Hausas, yorubas will vote yorubas and Igbos will vote Igbos, cos all these fake alliance will soon come crashing, just watch and see.

At least you were honest enough to admit we all don't like ourselves in your first paragraph. Something most of your fellow SWtners would never admit, but try to blame the Igbos for that, so at least I'll give you kudos for that.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by TimeTraveller: 8:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Matheusmartin: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2022
one time, it's biafla or nothing.

at another time, you see them begging for the presidency.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by DMerciful(m): 8:27am On Feb 04, 2022
Anytime this bigoted untrained boy says something, the media runs away with it. Rubbish!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded / LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure / Photos Of Timaya Thrilling The Multitudes At PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.