Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden (29057 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by aribisala0(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2022
Horllamideh:

You really don't get it. We are all hypocrites in Nigeria.... All the tribes, we really don't like one another. We are all tolerating one another. But the Igbos aren't that emotionally developed enough to hide their hatreds for others. You don't go all out spewing hate vituperations on other tribes and expect them to like you..... all the tribes have their flaws, so don't tell me you hate others cos your tribe is flawless.

Just noticed that Zoo and Zoogerians are no more common words on politics thread since about 4 months back. Na now una know say Naija no be zoo again when time for election reach bah. The indifferent body language of Igbo politicians to utterances and actions of IPOB is the cause of all these insults to Igbos.
Yoruba do not hate any body. We are tolerant but hatred no? You can not love anyone more than yourself and that is true for Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by kponkedenge(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2022
walemoney007:
So can you list out Atiku achievement?

Atiku is the highest employer of labour in Adamawa State aside the State government..... He knows what it is to put people to work and help the economy.

Compare him to Buhari that has done nothing for Katsina State since after he left office in the 80s, but was brought back to rule Nigeria and plunge the country into hardship.

Atiku is also level headed, and liberal.... you don't see his children making careless nepotistic and tribalistic comment on social media like the El Rufai's.

So yes, I'd prefer him to any Northerner, and quite frankly, I don't see myself ever voting any Northerner apart from him.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Newton85: 10:01am On Feb 04, 2022
Bounceboune7:
This is the same northerners that believe igbos will vote for them

Igbos don't know what is about to hit them,they have so much created more enemies for themselves that it will b hard for them to b accepted outside their region.

Their children on different social media platforms aren't helping issues,look at gidgiddy,penguin2,asgard73, odin13,frigga13.

Just read comments from those people above n u will vote an handicap from Senegal over an igbo man.

Them never know wetin wan hit them, it's time to reap d hate they sow
I'll personally vote for Shekau over any Eboe.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Benchilwell: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2022
izac82:
Why can't Igbo leaders and politicians come together and draft a proposal to the national assembly so they can be ejected from the country.
The hate is too much and can never be cured. Even if a Yoruba man or northerner emerge the president, the hate will even get worst. Nigerians don't like Igbos, this is obvious even to the blind.
am Igbo boy even though my mum is yoruba from ogun yewa north,all d thing u say is d true, may be 2023 rejection will set their brain
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Bounceboune7: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2022
Newton85:
I'll personally vote for Shekau over any Eboe.
same here
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Elyonwings: 10:08am On Feb 04, 2022
According to South Eastern dictionary, Nigeria is a zoo. Going by this nonsensical reasoning, the ruler or the president of this Zoo must be the king of the animals, If there must be peace in the zoo, let us have cow who can kick me but wilo not eat me as our king. Let's make amala and ewedu eating animal our king so that one day I won't be a carcass in his den. Let there be peace leave zoo for the animals.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Bouncin(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2022
I think Nigeria is about the igbos. People hardly breath in this country without mentioning the igbos.

Igbos are really great people!

The day the igbos will finally exit this contraption is the very day the country will be very very useless.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by mediainc: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2022
grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by porthouse7(f): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2022
Penguin2:

Oh, awesome to see it’s actually his account.

His opinion doesn’t count.

Even his father can’t do nada.

It’s Igbo’s turn to produce the presidency in 2023 or we all become IPOB. Even our politicians will give up on Nigeria.

Nigeria can try if it dares….
just go grab d presidency, u are free
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by cobsol(m): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2022
Penguin2:

It’s Igbo’s turn to produce the presidency in 2023 or we all become IPOB. Even our politicians will give up on Nigeria.

Even the devil know this, they must choose one
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by mediainc: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2022
Benchilwell:
am Igbo boy even though my mum is yoruba from ogun yewa north,all d thing u say is d true, may be 2023 rejection will set their brain
Only a few of them are deep and intelligent, most are dull and superficial...I think this is the core of their problem.

How the poor Igbo youth think emergence of "Biafra" will solve all their socio economic problems baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Navalsadiq(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2022
Tinububalls:

MOST OF YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW THAT 2023 IS A WIN WIN AFFAIR FOR AN AVERAGE IGBO MAN.
IF WE GET THE PRESIDENCY GOOD,
IF WE DON'T BETTER.
so why are you guys making too much noise.

I have always said it and will continue to say it a good product does not need too much advertisement
It will advertise itself

2023 go clear una doubt
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Masterito(m): 10:18am On Feb 04, 2022
So all SE is now IPOB because of election? Lol
blamingthedevil:
They now want unity & togetherness all of a sudden

https://mobile.twitter.com/bashirelrufai/status/1489256988320010242
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by HIPROFILE(m): 10:18am On Feb 04, 2022
All this Tinubu media urchins should focus on selling him to the general acceptance of the public than this waste of energy trying to drag the north against Igbos

What a petty way to go about this just cos their master is a hard to sell candidate.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Masterito(m): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2022
And all of sudden the whole South East is now IPOB because of election? Lol, oh you remembered you also called them 5 percent and Dot Nation.
Zandena:
And suddenly we don't hear "proudly 5 percent " " Dot nation " etc from them anymore .
We have not forgotten soon all their vituperation and shenanigan against other ethnic nationalities

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by JOemmy(m): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2022
The question should be who are the liability and who are the assets? Which region needs the rest of nigeria the more?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Masterito(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2022
Unfortunately a good product needs well package d advert. Lol stop dreaming.
mediainc:

Only a few of them are deep and intelligent, most are dull and superficial...I think this is the core of their problem.

How the poor Igbo youth think emergence of "Biafra" will solve all their socio economic problems baffles me.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Coolgent(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2022
Bola Tinubu
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by HIPROFILE(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2022
Navalsadiq:
so why are you guys making too much noise.

I have always said it and will continue to say it a good product does not need too much advertisement

2023 go clear una doubt

Tinubu is hard for them to sell hence all the noise like pained cats. They forgot Tinubu can only win election in Lagos where the one with deep pockets are respected even to the grave.

Instead they should face the North who is refusing to repay them for the role Tinubu played to bring buhari to power.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Zikson: 10:27am On Feb 04, 2022
if only we look at policies in this country we would have been a great nations... just look at what youth has become. instead of demanding good governance and accountability, we are here talking about Igbos Yoruba and Hausa's come on people let's wake up and demand good governance for this nation.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by BJanta: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:

They are fools of the lowest order.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by walemoney007(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2022
kponkedenge:

Atiku is the highest employer of labour in Adamawa State aside the State government..... He knows what it is to put people to work and help the economy.

Compare him to Buhari that has done nothing for Katsina State since after he left office in the 80s, but was brought back to rule Nigeria and plunge the country into hardship.

Atiku is also level headed, and liberal.... you don't see his children making careless nepotistic and tribalistic comment on social media like the El Rufai's.

So yes, I'd prefer him to any Northerner, and quite frankly, I don't see myself ever voting any Northerner apart from him.

You have said absolutely nothing.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Giltexo: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2022
Street Dog ...zoo kwanu Ike .. the animal from the Zoo ...zoo kwanu ike
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by basseeafricana: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Eyahhh. This is the worst time to be from the East. People just dey use them dey catch cruise everywhere. grin grin
Because, they don't have sense. Struggling for power which they did not build. When APC was fighting to take away the power from PDP, where were they then? Mad tribe without shame.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by woleabayo(f): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2022
get the fork
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Quiny32323: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Eyahhh. This is the worst time to be from the East. People just dey use them dey catch cruise everywhere. grin grin

Only stupid and rogue igbos are interested in Nigeria politics, the real gees stick to their hustle, the only thing God blessed us with.their is nothing that the Nigerian govt can do for you starting from our stupid governors down to the the councillors are all robbers, true igbos stick to their hustle and still partner for who ever that is interested in making money and not the stupid politics. I was a close friend to one of peter obi's nephew, believe me this guy even have to hustle his way to the state ministry without obi doing anything.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Quiny32323: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:

And if they talk about you, know that you are nothing.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by izac82: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2022
Benchilwell:
My brother, I have never seen this kind of double-standard. With all the atrocities of Fulani herdsmen and bandits, the Fulanis don't get half of the hate these folks have shown to ndi Igbo.
What gave rise to IPOB and ESN? is it not the dead silence from the government over the killings of inocent people by herdsmen terrorist and the high handedness of this administration of South East, from the president himself.
Most of us from Igboland don't support IPOB, because we believe in political resolution but it is very obvious Nigerians don't just want the Igbos to exist. If this be the case, they should simply conduct a referendum, inclusively to all Igboid territories, so this Igbo problem will be solved once and for all.
Haba! The hate is too much abeg.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by ebuka440: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2022
Please forget about this confused idiots

Penguin2:

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Stevenson1(m): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:

What I want to see is the day an Igbo emerges president of Nigeria. Lol
Some people will die of heartache and some people will run out of the country at night.
I also knew the last Card will be tribalism and religion just like they did in 2015.
It's nothing new.
If You insult Igbo, we insult you back, if You destroy our land, we would destroy yours too.
We can't use because of politics and turn blind eyes to You suckers and vagabonds.
PS. You can't suffer igbos in Nigeria without suffering the whole country. Buhari tried that too. Lol.
Wail away!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Appeal Court Voids Order On E-Transmission Of Election Results In Lagos / Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila / SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.