Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden (29053 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by MrSly(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2022
LegendHero:

I never believe I will see this day where an Ibo man will be denying El-Rufai son account.

That’s Bashir profile name and you can see it’s the same as that of the person that Tweeted.

Infact he even tweeted more like example below.

Has anything sensible see come out of his mouth?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by gwafaeziokwu: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

The version of mkporu miri you are smoking is too strong for your soft brain.

grin

Ask your comrade to pass the tissue when he is done, skull miner.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by shortIGBOman: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2022
basseeafricana:

Because, they don't have sense. Struggling for power which they did not build. When APC was fighting to take away the power from PDP, where were they then? Mad tribe without shame.

grin grin

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by MrSly(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Chronic IPOB separatist are now chronic unity beggars campaigning for Peter Obi Pandora to be the president of the same country they want to breakup.

Whether Obi becomes president or not, we don't want Nigeria anymore as long as empty skulls like the present dullard keek being the president. Get it now.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by MrSly(m): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2022
Penguin2:

Oh, awesome to see it’s actually his account.

His opinion doesn’t count.

Even his father can’t do nada.

It’s Igbo’s turn to produce the presidency in 2023 or we all become IPOB. Even our politicians will give up on Nigeria.

Nigeria can try if it dares….

Igbos are not born to be naive and stupidly calm. This is what you get when you don't know yourself well. When your people say they want their own country you stand with them because they are your own. Don't come to the social space to counter your people because if they are not your people they can never be your people if you want please them with your life. Know this and know peace. Forget Fulani, hausa and Yoruba.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by MrSly(m): 11:49am On Feb 04, 2022
Bounceboune7:
This is the same northerners that believe igbos will vote for them

Igbos don't know what is about to hit them,they have so much created more enemies for themselves that it will b hard for them to b accepted outside their region.

Their children on different social media platforms aren't helping issues,look at gidgiddy,penguin2,asgard73, odin13,frigga13.

Just read comments from those people above n u will vote an handicap from Senegal over an igbo man.

Them never know wetin wan hit them, it's time to reap d hate they sow

Even your people down east have long rejected you. Who wants to be raped by bandits and bokoboys?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by FamTomx2(m): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2022
ajumma:
hahahhahaa..
cc
FamTomx2
after4
Zorn

And suddenly we don't hear "proudly 5 percent " " Dot nation " etc from them anymore .
We have not forgotten soon all their vituperation and shenanigan against other ethnic nationalities

Seems you've donated your demented brain with state environmental management, lolz..

Happy that your madness is getting to its peak, Hahaha...

Meanwhile we are gradually getting there, inshallah

BIAFRA land our beloved home.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by ManMountain(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Penguin2:

It’s Igbo’s turn to produce the presidency in 2023 or we all become IPOB. Even our politicians will give up on Nigeria.

Thought you guy are saying if not SE, then the North can rule forever?

Emotional intelligence is far from you guys from the East, only gra-gra and cheating in business

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by LordOfTheGame: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Chronic IPOB separatist are now chronic unity beggars campaigning for Peter Obi Pandora to be the president of the same country they want to breakup.

You can go hug the transformers, your useless shithole country will not make any meaningful progress no matter who you rig into power because the system has already been corrupted by the likes of your mini-god Tinubu.
FYI, the people chanting Igbo presidency are a very few political elites and their sympathisers. An average Igbo person on the street needs Biafra restoration and that's what we'll get and there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by blancsn1: 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
A message to take home to your father
overall90:

You are a big fool.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by okorogodwin4(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
See these less privileged zombie
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
LegendHero:

I never believe I will see this day where an Ibo man will be denying El-Rufai son account.

That’s Bashir profile name and you can see it’s the same as that of the person that Tweeted.

Infact he even tweeted more like example below.

Why do some stupid Nigerians always love to misspell and mispronounce 'Igbo' as 'Ibo'?
Do you guys also misspell "Igbogho" as "Ibogho", "Drogba" as "Droba", "Igbobi" as "Ibobi", "Gbagada" as "Bagada", etc, assuming "gb" is a problem to you?

The word "Igbo" is derived from the Igbo language, and not from your own language, and should be spelt and pronounced with respect to the language from which it originated.

Do you guys also misspell and misspronounce English words and names, for instance, to suit your own native language? If that were the case, you wouldn't be able to pass English in WAEC and JAMB.

This nonsense has to stop, as i see it as derogatory.
Learn how the Igbos pronounce "gb" the same way you learnt how the English man pronounces "ph", for example.

Next time i hear "Ibo" from any of you again, I'll remove your 4 upper, front teeth, assuming they haven't already fallen off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by LegendHero(m): 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
QuotaSystem:

cheesy

Top-notch sarcasm. On point.

You got it bro.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by LegendHero(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
kponkedenge:
See ehn, the funny thing about this is that this same northerners also want other regions to vote for them. They can't win the presidency all by themselves.

The people claiming Igbos hate them actually hate the Igbos more.

It will be easier for an Igbo to vote for Atiku than for a Northerner to vote Peter Obi, but they claim Igbos hate them.... Please who hate who?

As it stands sef, I can never vote any Northerner apart from Atiku, cos I feel he's the most qualified among the Northerners and quite liberal.

I can never vote a Tambuwal or Kwankwaso, Lamido, El Rufai etc over someone like Peter Obi, because they are not up to him in terms of achievement.

Stop lying. You will vote Atiku because he is PDP.

Atiku contested elections before 2019, why did the Ibos not vote for him even if it’s just 20%?

You can only deceive people wey no sabi politics.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by LegendHero(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Why do some stupid Nigerians always love to misspell and mispronounce 'Igbo' as 'Ibo'?
Do you guys also misspell "Igbogho" as "Ibogho", "Drogba" as "Droba", "Igbobi" as "Ibobi", "Gbagada" as "Bagada", etc, assuming "gb" is a problem to you?

The word "Igbo" is derived from the Igbo language, and not from your own language, and should be spelt and pronounced with respect to the language from which it originated.

Do you guys also misspell and misspronounce English words and names, for instance, to suit your own native language? If that were the case, you wouldn't be able to pass English in WAEC and JAMB.

This nonsense has to stop, as i see it as derogatory.
Learn how the Igbos pronounce "gb" the same way you learnt how the English man pronounces "ph", for example.

Next time i hear "Ibo" from any of you again, I'll remove your 4 upper, front teeth, assuming they haven't already fallen off.

Well, I did it on purpose.

Ibo Ibo Ibo.

Like you said, I no get teeth, do I can’t pronounce the “gb”.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by ajumma(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
FamTomx2:

Seems you've donated your demented brain with state environmental management, lolz..

Happy that your madness is getting to its peak, Hahaha...

Meanwhile we are gradually getting there, inshallah

BIAFRA land our beloved home.

i wish you well in Beer Fraud

dan iska
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by kponkedenge(m): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Stop lying. You will vote Atiku because he is PDP.

Atiku contested elections before 2019, why did the Ibos not vote for him even if it’s just 20%?

You can only deceive people wey no sabi politics.

Lol what nonsense are you talking about?

Atiku won the whole SE States.

Maybe I should refresh your memory.... But this was the margin he used in defeating Buhari in the South East.

Everybody knows Atiku lost the election in the North and not anywhere else. Probably because of blind worship the Northerners have for Buhari, despite suffering, they still vote for him.

So stop saying rubbish abeg.

APC. PDP

Abia |85,058 26.31%| |219,698 67.96%|

Anambra. |33,298 5.50%| |524,738 86.63%|

Enugu. |54,423 12.93%| |355,553 84.45%|

Imo. |140,463 27.46%| |334,923 65.47%|

Ebonyi |90,726. 25.26%| |258,573 72.00%|

Atiku didn't score even 50 percent anywhere in the south east, he scored over 60 percent and above.....so save your lies.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by pquaver(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=kponkedenge post=109942990]

But elections did hold same last year in Anambra where Soludo won, so that shows you that the majority of the SEtners still believe in Nigeria, but want an inclusive country, not the type we are seeing now.

The government deployed its arsenal.. Ipob could not do. Shit..

Most of the IPOB's outcry was reactionary to Buhari's deafness and blindness to Fulani's massacre in the south and also his total disregard for the Igbos. From 97% - 5%, to loop sided appointments, to Igbo genocidal statement that made his comment deleted on twitter, then he ended up banning twitter.... the list goes on and on.

Again u lie.. This is to give urself something to hold. Before Buhari made those comments.. Your urchins have already started hating him, wished him and his family death, insulted him beyond measures.

If there's anything I agree with you, is that me myself, I don't think an Igbo man can win the presidency at this moment, not because they are not qualified, but because of the fear of the unknown....especially from the North.

However I want you to also know that you shouldn't think the alliance you formed with the North will make them vote a Tinubu or Osibanjo over someone like Atiku.

If PDP brings out Atiku and APC brings Tinubu, most of the big name politicians in the North would move back to PDP to vote for Atiku.

If there's any tribe that plays tribal politics the most, it's the North. They only vote for their people on top of the ticket.

It's left for the South to put an end to that if only they can come together..... but the divisiveness between SE and SW makes that all the more impossible.
And who is responsible for that? Is it no same you people? No worries u go dey alright las las.. When we told una, u say we are saboteurs Fulani etc.. After the race the distance is about to be counted.. Chill
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by kponkedenge(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
pquaver:
Again u lie.. This is to give urself something to hold. Before Buhari made those comments.. Your urchins have already started hating him, wished him and his family death, insulted him beyond measures.

You mean like the same way you guys insulted Jonathan, called him Otu..oke drun...kard, an idiot, carried a coffin with his name there... etc before even Buhari came to power.

Buhari threatened dogs and baboon will soak in blood if he losses the 2015 elections. El Rufai and other northern elites called GEJ unprintable names, but guys turned a blind eye to all of that.

But once Igbos retaliate in terms of all your insults, your blood will suddenly stand.

Like you said, we go dey alright las las..... let's see what the Northerners are scheming this time.

I wonder what you will do after all the serving of Buhari despite how bad he was, thinking Tinubu will take over from him.... And you see another Northerner. I wonder what you and your likes will do.

So don't worry, just chill and let's see how it goes.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by LegendHero(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
kponkedenge:

Lol what nonsense are you talking about?

Don’t be too quick to reply.

The post you quoted clearly said Before 2019

Atiku contested in 2007 as an AC candidate. How many votes did he get in the SE if your premises that you like him is true?

There is only one common factor. Ibo people will always vote PDP even if Shekau is on the ticket. Even almighty Ojuku lost in the SE for not being in PDP so who is Atiku?

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by kponkedenge(m): 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Don’t be too quick to reply.

The post you quoted clearly said Before 2019

Atiku contested in 2007 as an AC candidate. How many votes did he get in the SE if your premises that you like him is true?

There is only one common factor. Ibo people will always vote PDP even if Shekau is on the ticket. Even almighty Ojuku lost in the SE for not being in PDP so who is Atiku?

Stop living in the past, 2019 was the most recent time Atiku contested and you could see how much weight he pulled in the SE.

Just pray Atiku isn't given the PDP presidential ticket, cos Tinubu will be a gonner.... It would mean that all the investment....or should I say gamble you made on Buhari would have been for nothing.... That's what you should be most worried about.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
They now want unity & togetherness all of a sudden

https://mobile.twitter.com/bashirelrufai/status/1489256988320010242
The worst has happened. Tribe wey we better pass don laugh us. Look at ordinary Hausa dey laugh Igbo man. Fellas we are your gods. You can't yarb someone who's better than you all round. Pls hausas let's be properly guided. Igbos aren't your mates. We will never be in your low class. So you LL should get a life
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Penguin2:

Chestbeating all the time as if all of you aren't IPOB already. So if all of you in the south east become ipob then what?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by laiperi: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is how well you know me since we grow up together, abi

Your inferiority complex has clouded your self reliance at home. You have to venture out and abuse the privilege rendered to you outside.

Otherwise, your hosts are jealous, tribal or ungrateful.

Make your village and your behavior attractive to others.

Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by dokyOloye: 8:54am

laiperi:
It's so sad what Ndi Igbo children and those feeding them hate have turn to in Nigeria.

These are Nigerians that were well loved and respected. They took it for granted and squandered others' goodwill towards them.

dokyOloye:

Tell yourselves d truth,you've never liked even an Igbo dog.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by DMerciful(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
El Rufai? Zulum?

Pure lies. El Rufai that's more like a terrorist himself. Have you forgotten the body bag statement. Zulum has not condemned anything, he is only asking fg for help
Michelle70:
El-rufai, Zulum
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by HilcomTech(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

Ask your comrade to pass the tissue when he is done, skull miner.

Typical ndi mkporu miri cannibals always thinking everyone is from a certain place. Igbo cannibals like this one will always remain cursed.and dvnmb
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by 9japride(m): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
blancsn1:
Of course it is now because it's not about Tibubu's bullion van lol. Igbos as a tribe as too many foolish people on NL.

[color=#006600][/color]

So you are comfortable with that kind of bigoted post?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by shinealight(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
They now want unity & togetherness all of a sudden

https://mobile.twitter.com/bashirelrufai/status/1489256988320010242

Lolzzzzzzz grin grin grin grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by 2ndBase: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Bounceboune7:
This is the same northerners that believe igbos will vote for them

Igbos don't know what is about to hit them,they have so much created more enemies for themselves that it will b hard for them to b accepted outside their region.

Their children on different social media platforms aren't helping issues,look at gidgiddy,penguin2,asgard73, odin13,frigga13.

Just read comments from those people above n u will vote an handicap from Senegal over an igbo man.

Them never know wetin wan hit them, it's time to reap d hate they sow

Igbo tread. The headline that you all love to comment. If they cannot govern in a country like Nigeria which you all swore not to happen in this then they can take their fate into their hands.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by pquaver(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
kponkedenge:

You mean like the same way you guys insulted Jonathan, called him Otu..oke drun...kard, an idiot, carried a coffin with his name there... etc before even Buhari came to power.

Buhari threatened dogs and baboon will soak in blood if he losses the 2015 elections. El Rufai and other northern elites called GEJ unprintable names, but guys turned a blind eye to all of that.

But once Igbos retaliate in terms of all your insults, your blood will suddenly stand.

Like you said, we go dey alright las las..... let's see what the Northerners are scheming this time.

I wonder what you will do after all the serving of Buhari despite how bad he was, thinking Tinubu will take over from him.... And you see another Northerner. I wonder what you and your likes will do.

So don't worry, just chill and let's see how it goes.

I don't want to think stupidity might be inherent in pdp urchins. What is your business when the insult Jonathan? Are you from bayelsa? Why are u crying more than the bereaved? The ss already has a pc in their government and u carry for head. That how u people sold ur turn. Jonathan is Igbo Jonathan is igbo u don forget.. So how is it the southeast turn now. U wan go two times? Funny thing is u deceive urself I am yoruba but its OK if u makes u feel fine with the self deceit. I am a bona-fide Igbo man but I will tell you that truth u people fail or do not want to hear. If Tinubu no get am another northern gets it how does it benefit us? Yoruba will still get the vice from the northern.. What will u get? Stay online and be talking hausa Fulani and yoruba are not fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-Election Violence: Military, Others Begin Raids On Hoodlums’ Hideouts / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Akeredolu’s Polling Unit / Soldiers Beat-up Brigade Commander Over Anti-boko Haram Deployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.