Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden (29069 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by AntiBMC(m): 9:13am On Feb 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

It is 100 time better not to work than to be doing the following evil acts as work because we know the underlisted are what yeebos consider as work.

1) Cannibalism and drinking of raw blood
2) Armed robbery
3) Ucultic
4) Baby factory
5) Drug pushing
6) Cultism
7) Kidnapping
8 ) Fake news
9) Fake drugs
10) Ritualists

Hehehe. U almajiris do everything you mentioned above and more. You people are evil personified.

If they open the scroll of the crimes you people commit in Nigeria, they will close it in Antarctica. That's how numerous ur evils are.

Wait lemme name some;

1) Baby factory via almajiri system
2) Bestiality
3) Rap£ (both humans and animals)
4) Paedophilia
5) Child bride/molestation
6) Kidnapping
7) killing and roasting passengers inside a bus
cool Cannibalism
9) Terrorism
10) Armed robbery
11) Destruction of people's farms and livelihood
12) Stealing of people's ancestral lands in Nigeria
13) Drug peddling
14) Propaganda/fake news
15) Bloody liars. (Then you justify it by saying it's taqiyya.)
16) Beggars — begging is in you people's DNA
17) drug addicts
18) Terrorism sponsors
19) Killers and brutal murderers

Should I go on? Cos d list never ends. Everything you people touch, die. You all came to steal, kill and destroy. Bl0odthirsty dem0ns. Caman smell away from my mention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Benchilwell: 9:14am On Feb 04, 2022
Meet any Igbos or go to d east ask them do u want Igbo president,they equally tell u was is their business with Igbo presidency, will it put food for their table,it just d political class and ohnaeze that want it for their selfish interest,do a statistics of Igbos that want presidency,out of 100 u will not get up to 20% that want presidency.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by HilcomTech(m): 9:14am On Feb 04, 2022
Jostoman:
nobody is begging for any unity northerners need Igbo and Igbo also need northerners, I knew this is what they are trying to achieve when they created the issue of herdsmen in the south.

I just busted out laughing now. Since when did almajiris became northerners.. grin

Bros Una no get shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by 2tpick: 9:15am On Feb 04, 2022
Ekpeitit:
The South East people are the laughing stock of Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin grin
The funniest thing is that they have no sense, do they really believe any normal Nigerian will vote for someone who's from the South East to be the president of Nigeria?
grin grin grin
Anyway, I hope they waste their money.
Will they also vote for an igbo from south south?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by RemoveKebab: 9:15am On Feb 04, 2022
Horllamideh:

You really don't get it. We are all hypocrites in Nigeria.... All the tribes, we really don't like one another. We are all tolerating one another. But the Igbos aren't that emotionally developed enough to hide their hatreds for others. You don't go all out spewing hate vituperations on other tribes and expect them to like you..... all the tribes have their flaws, so don't tell me you hate others cos your tribe is flawless.

Just noticed that Zoo and Zoogerians are no more common words on politics thread since about 4 months back. Na now una know say Naija no be zoo again when time for election reach bah. The indifferent body language of Igbo politicians to utterances and actions of IPOB is the cause of all these insults to Igbos.
your comment is underrated and deserves more likes and views.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Horllamideh(m): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2022
kponkedenge:

Can you also mention one northerner politician that has condemned Fulani herdsmen killings in the south? Or have you forgotten how Kwankwaso went all the way to Ibadan to release some Fulani herdsmen some years ago? That shows you that they somehow are okay with it, but you guys will never mention that, it's only Igbos you guys see.

The statement about the Igbos going around insulting other tribes is a cunning statement most Yorubas and even Hausas have been making continuously trying to make it stick, but it can't cos you guys are also guilty of the same offense.

Just open any Nnamdi Kanu's thread on nairaland and even Peter Obi and see the way your people use different derogatory words on them. Igbos don't always play the victim like you and the Hausas play..... So nobody holy pass abeg, I just see this as an avenue for you guys to scapegoat the Igbos, nothing more.

Infact the way Nigeria is going, if it doesn't breakup, a time will come when Hausas would be voting Hausas, yorubas will vote yorubas and Igbos will vote Igbos, cos all these fake alliance will soon come crashing, just watch and see.

At least you were honest enough to admit we all don't like ourselves in your first paragraph. Something most of your fellow SWtners would never admit, but try to blame the Igbos for that, so at least I'll give you kudos for that.

You missed the point in my reply bro, don't you get it.... It's all ACTion and REACTion. NK no help matter at all..... Infact 2023 ought to be for the Igbos but PDP no wan zone am come for some couple of reasons; you remember unknown gunmen attacking INEC offices in states across SE abi, You remember the IPOB warcry "No referendum No Election".

PDP will be dumb to risk presenting a SE candidate unless of course APC will present SE candidate too and the latter happening has 1 in a 1000 chance of happening currently cos APC is not a popular voting choice in the SE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by shinealight(m): 9:19am On Feb 04, 2022
Penguin2:

Oh, awesome to see it’s actually his account.

His opinion doesn’t count.

Even his father can’t do nada.

It’s Igbo’s turn to produce the presidency in 2023 or we all become IPOB. Even our politicians will give up on Nigeria.

Nigeria can try if it dares….

You will do nothing my friend….you chose to play local politics in APUGA. So, stick with it, that’s your choice. You cannot want to eat your cake and have it!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by HilcomTech(m): 9:19am On Feb 04, 2022
AntiBMC:

Hehehe. U almajiris do everything you mentioned above and more. You people are evil personified.

If they open the scroll of the crimes you people commit in Nigeria, they will close it in Antarctica. That's how numerous ur evils are.

Wait lemme name some;

1) Baby factory via almajiri system
2) Bestiality
3) Rap£ (both humans and animals)
4) Paedophilia
5) Child bride/molestation
6) Kidnapping
7) killing and roasting passengers inside a bus
cool Cannibalism
9) Terrorism
10) Armed robbery
11) Destruction of people's farms and livelihood
12) Stealing of people's ancestral lands in Nigeria
13) Drug peddling
14) Propaganda/fake news
15) Bloody liars. (Then you justify it by saying it's taqiyya.)
16) Beggars — begging is in you people's DNA
17) drug addicts
18) Terrorism sponsors
19) Killers and brutal murderers

Should I go on? Cos d list never ends. Everything you people touch, die. You all came to steal, kill and destroy. Bl0odthirsty dem0ns. Caman smell away from my mention.

This shows that you were looking at your neighbors in nwewi, oweri or some other evil Igbo hamlet while typing your list.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by VaselineCrew: 9:21am On Feb 04, 2022
Horllamideh:

You really don't get it. We are all hypocrites in Nigeria.... All the tribes, we really don't like one another. We are all tolerating one another. But the Igbos aren't that emotionally developed enough to hide their hatreds for others. You don't go all out spewing hate vituperations on other tribes and expect them to like you..... all the tribes have their flaws, so don't tell me you hate others cos your tribe is flawless.

Just noticed that Zoo and Zoogerians are no more common words on politics thread since about 4 months back. Na now una know say Naija no be zoo again when time for election reach bah. The indifferent body language of Igbo politicians to utterances and actions of IPOB is the cause of all these insults to Igbos.

I was watching an apocalyptic Hollywood movie scene, and they were complaining that there is no water and electricity has been shut down.

I thought to myself, this is everyday life in Naija, and yet there is no apocalyptic level event in the country.

Please is that not even worse than a zoo?

In 2022 you still don’t have water and you want to hide it to play politics. Nigeria is a terrible country, say the truth and it shall set you free abeg. Free enough to start working on the problems!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Michelle70(m): 9:24am On Feb 04, 2022
DMerciful:
Tell Mr which prominent northern politician has condemned bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen and bandits. Are they not all silent?

When it comes to Igbos, you guys start giving excuses.
El-rufai, Zulum
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by 2tpick: 9:26am On Feb 04, 2022
arantess:

the people of the east live rent free in their empty heads
they cant eat or sleep without thinking about easterners all the time

as for nairaland dying, it didnt happen today.....compare threads made in 2009-2012 with past few years and its sad

Please you can see that the insults you guys dish to these people actually gets to them despite their pretense and clapbacks. You guys fit make these men commit suicide one day. So I will advise you igboes tone down the savagery of ur insults, it gives your victims sleepless nights
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by walemoney007(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2022
kponkedenge:
See ehn, the funny thing about this is that this same northerners also want other regions to vote for them. They can't win the presidency all by themselves.

The people claiming Igbos hate them actually hate the Igbos more.

It will be easier for an Igbo to vote for Atiku than for a Northerner to vote Peter Obi, but they claim Igbos hate them.... Please who hate who?

As it stands sef, I can never vote any Northerner apart from Atiku, cos I feel he's the most qualified among the Northerners and quite liberal.

I can never vote a Tambuwal or Kwankwaso, Lamido, El Rufai etc over someone like Peter Obi, because they are not up to him in terms of achievement.
So can you list out Atiku achievement?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by emmykk(m): 9:28am On Feb 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Dear IPOB, it’s too late to start doing shalaye. Kindly resist the urge, okay?

Stupidity is knowing the truth but decide to derail
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by AntiBMC(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

This shows that you were looking at your neighbors in nwewi, oweri or some other evil Igbo hamlet while typing your list.

D pictures below are about the East abi? C0w-brained boz0.

I can still add more for you on;

20) Poverty capital of Nigeria and the entire World, despite being the most benefactors of southern resources.

With all d resource theft, you people are still d poorest and the least educated.

21) Disease capital of Nigeria and the world. From Polio and Leprosy to HIV and V.V.F
Where are we going to start from?

I'm done reading/replying ur trash.
Rvbbish.

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by alfarouq(m): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2022
Penguin2:

It’s Igbo’s turn to produce the presidency in 2023 or we all become IPOB. Even our politicians will give up on Nigeria.

Clap for yourself, has any of your threats ever gotten you the desired results?

Continue
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Ekpeitit(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2022
dokyOloye:

Which Igbo man really cares about the zoo presidency?
Has the inability of an Igbo man prevented Igbo ppl from building big mansions in Lagos and Port Harcourt?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by toujurs: 9:32am On Feb 04, 2022
Yoruba people ehn, walaihi una too Bleep up. If not these animals won't have had the audacity to talk
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by sammirano: 9:33am On Feb 04, 2022
Most confused set of people on earth. Greedy fools
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by dokyOloye: 9:33am On Feb 04, 2022
Foreigna2:

That's all you talk about. Mansions. Your brains have not yet evolved into building legacies and civilisations.
Mansion that small fight now, you will run out of it back to Igboland.
We ran out of it in 1967 - 1970 but 20yrs later by d 1990s,we had already built newer and more beautiful ones and continued making you tenants in your own towns.
Face it,God created d Igbo man to be ahead of you!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Horllamideh(m): 9:34am On Feb 04, 2022
VaselineCrew:

I was watching an apocalyptic Hollywood movie scene, and they were complaining that there is no water and electricity has been shut down.

I thought to myself, this is everyday life in Naija, and yet there is no apocalyptic level event in the country.

Please is that not even worse than a zoo?

In 2022 you still don’t have water and you want to hide it to play politics. Nigeria is a terrible country, say the truth and it shall set you free abeg. Free enough to start working on the problems!

Nigeria deserves every insults thrown at it cos it has refuse to move forward since 1960. What IPOB and majority of Igbos did with the name calling is the same as maligning a girl your friend is interested in only to go behind his back to toast the same girl. Nigeria is a zoo, then what's Abaribe doing in the legislative house of a zoo.....why are the Igbos gunning to occupy the highest office of the zoo.

You burned all bridges and wonder why it's hard to reconnect with others.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Ekpeitit(m): 9:35am On Feb 04, 2022
S
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by izac82: 9:35am On Feb 04, 2022
Why can't Igbo leaders and politicians come together and draft a proposal to the national assembly so they can be ejected from the country.
The hate is too much and can never be cured. Even if a Yoruba man or northerner emerge the president, the hate will even get worst. Nigerians don't like Igbos, this is obvious even to the blind.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by kponkedenge(m): 9:37am On Feb 04, 2022
Horllamideh:

You missed the point in my reply bro, don't you get it.... It's all ACTion and REACTion. NK no help matter at all..... Infact 2023 ought to be for the Igbos but PDP no wan zone am come for some couple of reasons; you remember unknown gunmen attacking INEC offices in states across SE abi, You remember the IPOB warcry "No referendum No Election".

PDP will be dumb to risk presenting a SE candidate unless of course APC will present SE candidate too and the latter happening has 1 in a 1000 chance of happening currently cos APC is not a popular voting choice in the SE.

But elections did hold same last year in Anambra where Soludo won, so that shows you that the majority of the SEtners still believe in Nigeria, but want an inclusive country, not the type we are seeing now.

Most of the IPOB's outcry was reactionary to Buhari's deafness and blindness to Fulani's massacre in the south and also his total disregard for the Igbos. From 97% - 5%, to loop sided appointments, to Igbo genocidal statement that made his comment deleted on twitter, then he ended up banning twitter.... the list goes on and on.

If there's anything I agree with you, is that me myself, I don't think an Igbo man can win the presidency at this moment, not because they are not qualified, but because of the fear of the unknown....especially from the North.

However I want you to also know that you shouldn't think the alliance you formed with the North will make them vote a Tinubu or Osibanjo over someone like Atiku.

If PDP brings out Atiku and APC brings Tinubu, most of the big name politicians in the North would move back to PDP to vote for Atiku.

If there's any tribe that plays tribal politics the most, it's the North. They only vote for their people on top of the ticket.

It's left for the South to put an end to that if only they can come together..... but the divisiveness between SE and SW makes that all the more impossible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by rigarmortis: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2022
Penguin2:

Shut your mouth.....cho cho cho cho!

Ana e kwueri
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Minjim: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2022
Penguin2:

Don't you mean the Zoo can try ?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by 2016easy2017: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2022
Is this not the rapist??
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Minjim: 9:41am On Feb 04, 2022
Horllamideh:

Nigeria deserves every insults thrown at it cos it has refuse to move forward since 1960. What IPOB and majority of Igbos did with the name calling is the same as maligning a girl your friend is interested in only to go behind his back to toast the same girl. Nigeria is a zoo, then what's Abaribe doing in the legislative house of a zoo.....why are the Igbos gunning to occupy the highest office of the zoo.

You burned all bridges and wonder why it's hard to reconnect with others.

They want to be the zoo keeper

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Ddokie: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2022
VaselineCrew:
I will keep saying how Nigerians are one of the most daft people ever.

Then nairaland pushes this sort of topic to front page?

Nigerians don’t want a better country, it’s a fact.

With all the suffering of today, high prices and failing currencies, the only respite the Nigerian has is to hate other tribes while the problems gets worse.

When dollar hits 1000, I hope Igbo hate would be enough for all to survive.

Nigeria is the most faulty establishment in existence. The animosity amongst tribes is so terrible that it can only be healed by a miracle of biblical proportions. The Igbo hate you see today could easily be at the doorstep of another tribe within a twinkling . It is only convenient at the moment to have it at the doorstep of ndigbo.

To be candid, I see nothing better than the total disintegration of Nigeria. It’s just that it would be extremely difficult to achieve. But at the rate at which we are going, in less than a century we would be there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by dannovidlimited: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2022
D igbos cannot be trusted
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by tungamaje: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2022
izac82:
Why can't Igbo leaders and politicians come together and draft a proposal to the national assembly so they can be ejected from the country.
The hate is too much and can never be cured. Even if a Yoruba man or northerner emerge the president, the hate will even get worst. Nigerians don't like Igbos, this is obvious even to the blind.

But just like the Jews, the more you hate them, the more they soar higher
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by prophetfire: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Chronic IPOB separatist are now chronic unity beggars campaigning for Peter Obi Pandora to be the president of the same country they want to breakup.
. Why are you guys getting paranoid about the Igbos? Low self-esteem I guess!
You believe that carrying wild propaganda about the Igbos will impress your fulani masters to give the demented drug baron ticket?
Tinubu have failed already. Mark me Osinbajo will rubbish him.
Majority of Igbos aren't interested in your sick country anyway. For those that are, good luck to them and you.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden by Kreme(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2022
dokyOloye:

We ran out of it in 1967 - 1970 but 20yrs later by d 1990s,we had already built newer and more beautiful ones and continued making you tenants in your own towns.
Face it,God created d Igbo man to be ahead of you!
All thanks to the great Sage OBAFEMI AWOLOWO....He ensured that lands and properties were returned to the yeebos after the war.....I still blame him for this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N18,000 Minimum Wage No More Realistic –oshiomhole / INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election / Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.