Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is (2797 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? / This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is by Iamzealousman: 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
I
Re: Is by Iamzealousman: 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Please note that I love her a lot. I was always shy to ask her out
Re: Is by dmgr(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Let's wait for the elders

1 Like

Re: Is by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Yeah you really acted immaturely by blocking her and it's enough reason for her to dump you..
Re: Is by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
It`s because u r not financially okay. Women`s love you when there is money.

3 Likes

Re: Is by Dizzyyish: 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Is by Iamzealousman: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Yeah you really acted immaturely by blocking her and it's enough reason for her to dump you..

She had dumped me before I blocked her.

I was pained and emotional.
Re: Is by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
all you mumus who got all your life priorities messed up...you are jobless and seeking for woman INSTEAD OF FIXING YOUR LIFE AND ITS NECESSITIES FIRST!

she is right, you are NOT buoyant to be a man, go fix your life before seeking for a life mate. your main focus should be to feed, house clothe yourself, before thinking of babes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iamzealousman:

She had dumped me before I blocked her.

I was pained and emotional.
So you can't handle rejection without blocking her? undecided
Re: Is by Iamzealousman: 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So you can't handle rejection without blocking her? undecided

It's done already...
I behaved immature. I apologies to her afterward
Re: Is by Freestainworld(m): 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
My friend unblock her if you have not, never attach emotion to a woman who is not your wife, learn to accept what life brings at your door step each day.

1 Like

Re: Is by Kriss216: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iamzealousman:
You love a Nigerian girl alot?

Are you normal?

6 Likes

Re: Is by Iamzealousman: 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
Freestainworld:
My friend unblock her if you have not, never attach emotion to a woman who is not your wife, learn to accept what life brings at your door step each day.

I have now. Bro calm down. I even spoke to her yesterday
Re: Is by Iamzealousman: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
all you mumus who got all your life priorities messed up...you are jobless and seeking for woman INSTEAD OF FIXING YOUR LIFE AND ITS NECESSITIES FIRST!

she is right, you are NOT buoyant to be a man, go fix your life before seeking for a life mate. your main focus should be to feed, house clothe yourself, before thinking of babes.
I now have job
Re: Is by Truvelisback(m): 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
I'm still salt of words.
Re: Is by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iamzealousman:
I now have job

CONGRATULATION...."now", you are ready and able to seek for a female mate. dont blame this babe because she didnt want to date a man with misplaced priorities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is by Blaxie: 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

lmao..abeg increase the volume for niggahs at the back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is by Iamzealousman: 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

CONGRATULATION...."now", you are ready and able to seek for a female mate. dont blame this babe because she didnt want to date a man with misplaced priorities.
But she led me ON.

I never wanted to even communicate with her. Because I know myself. I really love her. That's why I distanced myself from her totally. Till she came back. Telling she misses me, Doing things I least expect

1 Like

Re: Is by Freestainworld(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iamzealousman:

I have now. Bro calm down. I even spoke to her yesterday
good, just follow her with I don care attitude, soonest she will be running after you, but meanwhile try and meet her in person, she may feel you are scared of her, reason for you asking her out through WhatsApp.
Re: Is by qtguru(m): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

As in, im just tired of NL peeps, I want to believe these are Village settings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is by Iamzealousman: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
Freestainworld:
good, just follow her with I don care attitude, soonest she will be running after you, but meanwhile try and meet her in person, she may feel you are scared of her, reason for you asking her out through WhatsApp.
Hmm
Re: Is by Iamzealousman: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Freestainworld:
She might be with another man already.

Yea she feels so. She knows I am REAL shy guy

1 Like

Re: Is by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Pussy ass niggas everywhere angry

As a guy, the moment a girl tells you or gives you Green light that she's not interested, dump her immediately and move on with ur life. I wondered why this OP is lamenting, instead of rejoicing angry

A coded runs girl earlier refused going out with you because you had no money then (that is what she'll capitalizes on) oga, you should be grateful a liability left you.

That girl has long seen another guy who's constantly banging and servicing her pussy. grin

You're just hurting yourself for no reason bro, oga block that girl, delete her number and move on. Stop being a weakling angry
Re: Is by Tmberwolf1: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Yet another stupid contribution from you... If she rejected him, why is she pained that he blocked her number? Or does she want to keep him around for him to be admiring her and giving her daily supplications?! Grow up please, if she rejected him, there's no further need of there being any form of communication, afterall he never mentioned he needed new friends... And besides, seeing her chat or any form of reminder of her would only cause him more emotional pain, so please she should accept the block and move on with her life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is by Tmberwolf1: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iamzealousman:

It's done already...
I behaved immature. I apologies to her afterward
You are a SIMP! You fell for the oldest trick in the book. The "you are immature for blocking me" trick. Want she wants is an admirer, a fan. If blocking her was your way of recaliberating your emotional meter, please do it without any apologies.

2 Likes

Re: Is by jaxxy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iamzealousman:

How old are u?
Re: Is by JustPowerApps(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Move on my brother, she is not the serious type. Nah player she dey find.
Re: Is by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
The owner of telegram is a very young Russian networth estimated is $17.8 billion
if he had focus on women matter he wouldn't have amass that wealth .
Dear kings this is 2022 we can do better ...

2 Likes

Re: Is by ruggedtimi(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Chai u dey accept say she dump u grin grin
Re: Is by MufasaLion: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
grin grin grin

She dumped you like a trash bag.
Re: Is by MufasaLion: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
leody:
The owner of telegram is a very young Russian networth estimated is $17.8 billion
if he had focus on women matter he wouldn't have amass that wealth .
Dear kings this is 2022 we can do better ...

What's your net worth, Mr. Focus-on-your-future?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
All you've been doing is asking her out, while she has been declining.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is He A Useless Simp Or A Realist? / N15m For Wedding, N1.6 For Drinks: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Wedding Ceremony / Finally I Have Found Answers (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.