Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

How Do I Apologize To My Wife? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Apologize To My Wife? (51105 Views)

Is There A Way To Make African Parents Apologize To Their Kids / I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by abuhusna1: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Tou are intentionally wicked and dont deserve that woman walahi.
gazeup1:
I created this new handle to hide my identity.

I got married 11 years ago. We both started working before we got married, but my salary was way above my wife's own. I was earning 195k while she was on 108k when we got married, after my MSC, I was promoted and started to earn 350k, this got to me and I started to misbehave, I was doing all sorts and would insult the hell outa her. As the cry cry girl, she would cry, and thereafter I would hear her praying. At times she would say she will one day be greater than me. That to me was an impossibility.

I can't even remember ever giving her money for home keep but we never lacked food at home (we delayed before having kids, so I don't see the need for me to give her monthly money and she never asked). I started giving her after we had kids. She agreed when I told her her money was for the home and mine for investment, but I never included her name in my properties. she knows this as well.

After our kids, it became very demanding, coupled with her office not increasing her pay, she resigned, and that was when I felt the impact of her income. Meanwhile, her pay was reduced to about 80k and mine was increased to like 600k as at when she resigned. In one month I started asking her to return back to her work as to me I was not ready to foot her bills, she never even asked for money, she would even say what I gave her is left 5k or more self at the end of the month.

Now her new journey - When I started disturbing about going back to her former office or getting a new job, she said never and asked me to stop giving her money but go to market to buy food myself. In less than 4 months to her resignation she started talking about online job here and there, I thought it was a scam so I warned her. One day, I was in the office when she said she needs me to help her wit the best laptop to buy, I tried to talk her down on buying one but she ended the call on me.

I got home to see her with a new laptop. fast forward, she paid for a training on how work from home without my knowledge, got her first job of about $200, I also washed her down on going that low for such an amount but she said it was better than her former 80k job, before I knew it, she started talking about $1,000, now it's $3,000, to $4,000 monthly. I earn lower than #1M, my wife gets over #2M monthly working from home. She helped me finished my house project, very transparent and would not hide any $ she earns.

I have not been able to forgive myself of all the things I did to her, the insults, talking down on her but in a way I think I pushed her to become who she is now. I remembered when she asked back then to open a joint account with her, I laughed her to scorn, like how would the ratio be. she saved over 6M and credited my account with everything, just for us to complete our home. I can't even produce 1M.

She doesn't seem hurt, but sometimes she reminds me of those words, I have never officially told her sorry neither have I really changed because I am just like that, I don't mean evil. I wanted her to braze up and never stay low.

Married, men, please how do I ask for her forgiveness? I don't think we have up to 2% of her type out there.

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Crvrider: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
gazeup1:

I got married 11 years ago. We both started working before we got married, but my salary was way above my wife's own. I was earning 195k while she was on 108k when we got married, after my MSC, I was promoted and started to earn 350k, this got to me and I started to misbehave, I was doing all sorts and would insult the hell outa her. As the cry cry girl, she would cry, and thereafter I would hear her praying. At times she would say she will one day be greater than me. That to me was an impossibility.

I can't even remember ever giving her money for home keep but we never lacked food at home (we delayed before having kids, so I don't see the need for me to give her monthly money and she never asked). I started giving her after we had kids. She agreed when I told her her money was for the home and mine for investment, but I never included her name in my properties. she knows this as well.

After our kids, it became very demanding, coupled with her office not increasing her pay, she resigned, and that was when I felt the impact of her income. Meanwhile, her pay was reduced to about 80k and mine was increased to like 600k as at when she resigned. In one month I started asking her to return back to her work as to me I was not ready to foot her bills, she never even asked for money, she would even say what I gave her is left 5k or more self at the end of the month.

Now her new journey - When I started disturbing about going back to her former office or getting a new job, she said never and asked me to stop giving her money but go to market to buy food myself. In less than 4 months to her resignation she started talking about online job here and there, I thought it was a scam so I warned her. One day, I was in the office when she said she needs me to help her wit the best laptop to buy, I tried to talk her down on buying one but she ended the call on me.

I got home to see her with a new laptop. fast forward, she paid for a training on how work from home without my knowledge, got her first job of about $200, I also washed her down on going that low for such an amount but she said it was better than her former 80k job, before I knew it, she started talking about $1,000, now it's $3,000, to $4,000 monthly. I earn lower than #1M, my wife gets over #2M monthly working from home. She helped me finished my house project, very transparent and would not hide any $ she earns.

I have not been able to forgive myself of all the things I did to her, the insults, talking down on her but in a way I think I pushed her to become who she is now. I remembered when she asked back then to open a joint account with her, I laughed her to scorn, like how would the ratio be. she saved over 6M and credited my account with everything, just for us to complete our home. I can't even produce 1M.

She doesn't seem hurt, but sometimes she reminds me of those words, I have never officially told her sorry neither have I really changed because I am just like that, I don't mean evil. I wanted her to braze up and never stay low.

Married, men, please how do I ask for her forgiveness? I don't think we have up to 2% of her type out there.

You strike me like a very stupid person. I am not just going to try and see you like a repent person cos it's a waste of time. You are talking about apologies just because she's now earning more money than you...what if she wasn't?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Kaybae(f): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Youngqueen:
Which kain woman be this? They use jazz for u ni. Haa. I fear men o. I'll build my empire in my nameeeeeeee
Walahi, lack of good paying job is what makes a lot of women endure husbands that punish or do shakara on top money.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by PricelessGem1: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Op I hate men like you with passion. It's like you are in serious competition with your wife. It is men like you that hates their wife outshining them because you have a terrible low self esteem. Imagine, you even registered your properties in your name excluding hers. You are not normal at all. You don't deserve that woman at all as a wife. I love your wife's maturity, no fights nor arguments with you, she simply reported you to God and God showed up for her, now you want to take the glory that you pushed her to become what she is today. What a lie! You never wanted her progress, but God pass you. God will continue to keep her greater than you as she decreed. You better go and beg God and your wife for forgiveness over how you treated her if you want to see good things happens to you.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Dybala11(m): 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jeon:
GOOD NIGHT SWEETY..

DON'T WORRY I WILL REPLY TOMORROW, LET ME TAKE A NAP wink
Which sweety??
Better go to Shiloh to find your own husband, I heard that they are sharing husbands there o. grin
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Jeon(f): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dybala11:

Which sweety??
Better go to Shiloh to find your own husband, I heard that they are sharing husbands there o. grin

DID YOU LOST YOUR WAY?

GOOD NIGHT BITTERLY.. LET ME TAKE A NAP.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Dybala11(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
gazeup1:

From your post sir, your number one problem has always been your over bloated ego. We're all egoistic, but to different extents. Saying sorry to your spouse, for the sake of peace even when you think you're right should come easy to you by now after 11 years in marriage. Work on lowering your ego a little bit sir and you'll be fine.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Dybala11(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jeon:

DID YOU LOST YOUR WAY?

GOOD NIGHT BITTERLY.. I ME TAKE A NAP.
Me replying on this forum to your comment is intentional, you're looking for sugar daddy on Nairaland shey. And the man you're hitting on sef seems to be one with an over bloated ego, you'll manage sha. grin
Yeah, young lady. Go to bed, you seriously need it. grin
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Dybala11(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jeon:

DID YOU LOST YOUR WAY?
GOOD NIGHT BITTERLY.. LET ME TAKE A NAP.
Why this cat kon resemble you sef?? grin
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by tellwisdom: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
Well calculated scam.

I know alot of people must have been sending him a message to know the kind of business the wife does. Ole barawo guy
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by ndicharlez: 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ahmed0336:
It's a simple stuff.
1. Tell her you're sorry for all you've done in the past and thank her for her contributions in making the marriage work.
2. Encourage her more and be her number one supporter.
3. Change for real and be a good husband that is expected of you and you'd be fine.
Hope he with take your advice
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Card7: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
gazeup1:

You didn't in anyway make her what she is now by all those negative words to your wife. You don't build up People by talking them down sir. If it even heartbreaking to still hear you say you haven't formally apologize to your wife and to hear you say you still talk down on her even after all the new changes is very disappointing.
Sir, imagine if you were your wife and she was you, will you have stayed all these 11years? Oga please drop your pride, love your wife, respect her, cherish her and be a good husband as well by changing completely.
You have a good wife and not many men are this lucky. Don't break your home.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by delpee(f): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ahmed0336:
It's a simple stuff.
1. Tell her you're sorry for all you've done in the past and thank her for her contributions in making the marriage work.
2. Encourage her more and be her number one supporter.
3. Change for real and be a good husband that is expected of you and you'd be fine.
4. Include her name on assets that you jointly worked to acquire.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Aaae: 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Oh
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Sommydisaster(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
gazeup1:

Something in me is telling me that, this post is fraudulent in nature
Story's lures you into the investment, then you get scammed

Users beware of posts like this, gullible ones tho
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
It's like something happened to you long ago before marriage. A kind of pain you haven't gotten over. Check well
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Poleski: 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
gazeup1:

You're a horrible husband! You should be ashamed of yourself for treating your wonderful, great wife like trash for no genuine reason.

Surprisingly, she put up with your nonsense and still helped financially.That's a very strong woman. She is a rare one, and you don't deserve her at all! Most women would have f*ucked you up so badly and made your pathetic life a living hell for treating them like crap.

Now you want to apologize to her because she has more money than you. Your apology isn't genuine at all. I hate guys like you because you ruin things for the good guys like us! Most good guys marry badly, while insanely crappy guys like you get the good ones by luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Jman06(m): 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
Fake story!
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Pily: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Don't mind the fool
Double0h7:
This narcissistic jerk wants to take credit for her greatness grin

His words: I have not been able to forgive myself of all the things I did to her, the insults, talking down on her but in a way I think I pushed her to become who she is now. 

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by OdigieGideon(m): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2022
For me to be sure this is not cooked up, I want to know the type of online business she was into.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Satioshi: 12:18am On Feb 05, 2022
laluski:

Look at your last paragraph...you mean you know this and you have the impunity to come here and ask us for advice...you must be very stupid..
I don't blame you, I blame her for marrying a slowpoke like you..infact between she marrying you and you saying all this here..I don't know whose more stupid..if to say na my sister come tell me this kind story WORD FOR WORD..my advice to her would have been a very dirty slap.
Lemme ask you if your father did all Thai to your mother and you knew all this....will you love your dad the more or call your own mother a fool...
Tell us your answer here sincerely before it enters your empty brain to get angry at the truth am saying and want to vent your childish anger back at me...
Kai...this boy just spoil my mood this evening Sha...

The guy is just freaking stupid. He's only looking for a way to apologize because she's become richer. Imagine saying he's built that way. That woman deserves better than this idiotic, selfish fellow.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by AutoChick4U(f): 12:31am On Feb 05, 2022
gazeup1:

U wanna beg now because she earns more? Gold digger
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Donian007: 12:41am On Feb 05, 2022
YOU'RE A MUMU MAN!!!�� You don't deserve that Angel. I have no advise for such an evil minded wicked soul. Tueh.
gazeup1:

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by prettysassygirl(f): 1:12am On Feb 05, 2022
How do nonsense men get simple minded women like this. I can't call her a good woman,that's not my definition of a good woman. No no no. Imagine a man that has never given me one naira and me carrying my hard earned money to give him ,no no no. I do not agree to that. I want togetherness in a family in every way possible but if a jerk like the op treats me this way I have no choice but to retailate angry grin grin. Imagine contributing to building a house that doesn't have my name in the documents. That's foolishness of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:48am On Feb 05, 2022
HarunaWest:

Cant you read pride all over his post. This OP wouldn't apologize so leave am alone.

I kukuma read pride and more sef.

The guy is pure evil and the only reason he is sober is because the wife's wealth humbled him.

He has a good wife and I hope he won't mess her up

How she added money to help finish his house is a mystery. One that was mean and horrible when she was down.

I hope they go for marriage counselling and he has included her on his properties.

Horrible, horrible man
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by captainspear(m): 7:09am On Feb 05, 2022
Ehen motivational insulter, I commend your courage to see your faults, and I pray you find the wisdom to apologise, I would advice that you correct that line of thinking that tells you to think you help ed her brace up, you rather tried to kill a strong intelligent woman's spirit and fails, what you did was wrong and if you're still doing it please change before a good woman changes. Some times starting such an apology with complements makes it easier. Cheers.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Ahmed0336(m): 7:10am On Feb 05, 2022
delpee:

4. Include her name on assets that you jointly worked to acquire.

Included. You're a darling.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by excell0001: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2022
GboyegaD:
Take her out on a date and tell her you realized you have not been totally fair with her and you appreciate the fact that in spite of your actions, she loved you nonetheless. At this time, you would want to start afresh. Ask her what she would like you to do and how she would love to be appreciated. Above all, be more involved at home with her and the kids and if possible, budget about N4000 (N800/working day) weekly to buy simple edibles for she and the kids each day on your way back from work. It could range from chocolate bars to pastry. Take your family out once every month and create that bond that would help your children choose wisely too when they get to that age.

oga drop pride and do this
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Bakare19: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2022
Very interesting thread
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by petite626: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2022
gazeup1:

u mean she earns PTA amount

u don die if na me.......

i no go divorce you oooooo

u go hear nweeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Ifyjos(f): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2022
Shut up, immediately and remove your Africa man mentality. Remove your meaningless pride buy a befiting gift and apologize to her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.