Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

How Do I Apologize To My Wife? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Apologize To My Wife? (51118 Views)

Is There A Way To Make African Parents Apologize To Their Kids / I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Goldbw122(m): 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Reading
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Danny5050: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Pride will destroy you if you don't learn how to say sorry. Someday this same woman her eyes will open then you'll realize that your stupid pride will only land you where proud people belong. Mr Man bring your shoulder down apologize to your wife, be kind and good to her. For goodness sake be a nice and lovely husband to your beautiful and caring wife. Just know that karma is real if you refused to change.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by NoToPile: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dchampion65:
Let me be sincere with you,

She is wiser than you think.

Her strength is in her meekness. You can never win against her.

Better make sure you sincerely apologize now and come down from that husband horse you are riding. Change the properties to both names or register a company where all the names of your children also will be included and use the company name in all properties.

Listen sir, your karma is waiting for your old age when you will not have strength to do anything.

I pity you, just know that she is not DUNDEE UNITED

Loool at least you are honest enough to tell him the truth.

The only reason why he's feeling this way is because she's making more money thats all.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by henrimoto(m): 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Double0h7:
This narcissistic jerk wants to take credit for her greatness grin

His words: I have not been able to forgive myself of all the things I did to her, the insults, talking down on her but in a way I think I pushed her to become who she is now. 

eeasy, eeasy, eeasy.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Emmanuel30a: 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
On Some Freestyle Mode, Borrow Me Your Wife. Meanwhile, Good Deed Deserve Good Deed In Return. How Can You Ask God For Forgiveness When You Can't Ask Your Wife Who Is Seen For Forgiveness
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by solonubinho(m): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Let God provide a better husband for her. You no be husband. Tueh its in your old fragile age that you will get this answer you're looking for. You never even see anything yet. Baba say its the way i treated her that pushed her to be succesful. Lmao osinwin eniyan.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Emmanuel30a: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
On A Serious Note Now, Borrow Me Ur Wife.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Goldbw122(m): 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
gazeup1:
I created this new handle to hide my identity.

I got married 11 years ago. We both started working before we got married, but my salary was way above my wife's own. I was earning 195k while she was on 108k when we got married, after my MSC, I was promoted and started to earn 350k, this got to me and I started to misbehave, I was doing all sorts and would insult the hell outa her. As the cry cry girl, she would cry, and thereafter I would hear her praying. At times she would say she will one day be greater than me. That to me was an impossibility.

I can't even remember ever giving her money for home keep but we never lacked food at home (we delayed before having kids, so I don't see the need for me to give her monthly money and she never asked). I started giving her after we had kids. She agreed when I told her her money was for the home and mine for investment, but I never included her name in my properties. she knows this as well.

After our kids, it became very demanding, coupled with her office not increasing her pay, she resigned, and that was when I felt the impact of her income. Meanwhile, her pay was reduced to about 80k and mine was increased to like 600k as at when she resigned. In one month I started asking her to return back to her work as to me I was not ready to foot her bills, she never even asked for money, she would even say what I gave her is left 5k or more self at the end of the month.

Now her new journey - When I started disturbing about going back to her former office or getting a new job, she said never and asked me to stop giving her money but go to market to buy food myself. In less than 4 months to her resignation she started talking about online job here and there, I thought it was a scam so I warned her. One day, I was in the office when she said she needs me to help her wit the best laptop to buy, I tried to talk her down on buying one but she ended the call on me.

I got home to see her with a new laptop. fast forward, she paid for a training on how work from home without my knowledge, got her first job of about $200, I also washed her down on going that low for such an amount but she said it was better than her former 80k job, before I knew it, she started talking about $1,000, now it's $3,000, to $4,000 monthly. I earn lower than #1M, my wife gets over #2M monthly working from home. She helped me finished my house project, very transparent and would not hide any $ she earns.

I have not been able to forgive myself of all the things I did to her, the insults, talking down on her but in a way I think I pushed her to become who she is now. I remembered when she asked back then to open a joint account with her, I laughed her to scorn, like how would the ratio be. she saved over 6M and credited my account with everything, just for us to complete our home. I can't even produce 1M.

She doesn't seem hurt, but sometimes she reminds me of those words, I have never officially told her sorry neither have I really changed because I am just like that, I don't mean evil. I wanted her to braze up and never stay low.

Married, men, please how do I ask for her forgiveness? I don't think we have up to 2% of her type out there.

This is some kind of fairy tales, are you in another planet or you had a dream.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Goldbw122(m): 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
On Some Freestyle Mode, Borrow Me Your Wife. Meanwhile, Good Deed Deserve Good Deed In Return. How Can You Ask God For Forgiveness When You Can't Ask Your Wife Who Is Seen For Forgiveness
Me too oo I need this kind of wife ooo.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Goldbw122(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
gazeup1:

I got married 11 years ago. We both started working before we got married, but my salary was way above my wife's own. I was earning 195k while she was on 108k when we got married, after my MSC, I was promoted and started to earn 350k, this got to me and I started to misbehave, I was doing all sorts and would insult the hell outa her. As the cry cry girl, she would cry, and thereafter I would hear her praying. At times she would say she will one day be greater than me. That to me was an impossibility.

I can't even remember ever giving her money for home keep but we never lacked food at home (we delayed before having kids, so I don't see the need for me to give her monthly money and she never asked). I started giving her after we had kids. She agreed when I told her her money was for the home and mine for investment, but I never included her name in my properties. she knows this as well.

After our kids, it became very demanding, coupled with her office not increasing her pay, she resigned, and that was when I felt the impact of her income. Meanwhile, her pay was reduced to about 80k and mine was increased to like 600k as at when she resigned. In one month I started asking her to return back to her work as to me I was not ready to foot her bills, she never even asked for money, she would even say what I gave her is left 5k or more self at the end of the month.

Now her new journey - When I started disturbing about going back to her former office or getting a new job, she said never and asked me to stop giving her money but go to market to buy food myself. In less than 4 months to her resignation she started talking about online job here and there, I thought it was a scam so I warned her. One day, I was in the office when she said she needs me to help her wit the best laptop to buy, I tried to talk her down on buying one but she ended the call on me.

I got home to see her with a new laptop. fast forward, she paid for a training on how work from home without my knowledge, got her first job of about $200, I also washed her down on going that low for such an amount but she said it was better than her former 80k job, before I knew it, she started talking about $1,000, now it's $3,000, to $4,000 monthly. I earn lower than #1M, my wife gets over #2M monthly working from home. She helped me finished my house project, very transparent and would not hide any $ she earns.

I have not been able to forgive myself of all the things I did to her, the insults, talking down on her but in a way I think I pushed her to become who she is now. I remembered when she asked back then to open a joint account with her, I laughed her to scorn, like how would the ratio be. she saved over 6M and credited my account with everything, just for us to complete our home. I can't even produce 1M.

She doesn't seem hurt, but sometimes she reminds me of those words, I have never officially told her sorry neither have I really changed because I am just like that, I don't mean evil. I wanted her to braze up and never stay low.

Married, men, please how do I ask for her forgiveness? I don't think we have up to 2% of her type out there.

Answer this question,
Who is cooking? Is it you or your wife ?
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by henrimoto(m): 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Raalsalghul:
I doubt this story especially coming from a new moniker. sad
Dont doubt new monikers with real life stories on nairaland, you suppose know say na known old nairaland member them be.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by henrimoto(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

Apology of 1 minute is what you couldn't do. I'm so sure you're among those propagating the adulterated Red Pill on this forum.

Shameless man with low self-esteem.
comfirm!! But take it easy on him. The op. Is a member of NRC - Nairaland Redpill Club.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Olas121: 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
laluski:

Look at your last paragraph...you mean you know this and you have the impunity to come here and ask us for advice...you must be very stupid..
I don't blame you, I blame her for marrying a slowpoke like you..infact between she marrying you and you saying all this here..I don't know whose more stupid..if to say na my sister come tell me this kind story WORD FOR WORD..my advice to her would have been a very dirty slap.
Lemme ask you if your father did all Thai to your mother and you knew all this....will you love your dad the more or call your own mother a fool...
Tell us your answer here sincerely before it enters your empty brain to get angry at the truth am saying and want to vent your childish anger back at me...
Kai...this boy just spoil my mood this evening Sha...
calm down

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Saig: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
gazeup1:

more like what has humbled you is your current state, you've not really changed nor repented. If you get an opportunity you may still do it to her again. You have to genuinely repent. You also owe that woman apology, pride aside,.if you've really seen you were wrong and have repented.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by donforeign: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
gazeup1:

You are evil n also have ego. because ur wife dn get money pass u, u dn realize say ooo u dey treat her bad .what if she no get? Double standard. Una dey use una hand pursue una wife go outside. If I be the woman, I no go take u serious..
Anyway, Baba which work una dey do...
You and your wife
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Drizzt89: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
which job pays $4000 monthly.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by henrimoto(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
NovesaTillie:
Look at how this fuulish man is sounding as if you are doing her a favor by being her husband angry

If the tables were turned and she's the one who treated you so badly would you think twice before showing her pepper now that you have a better pay check??

If I were to be your wife I'd divorce your silly proud and stingy ass with the amount I'm currently earning. You won't be missed one bit. You can make your bloated ego your new wife when I leave..
han-han... see novesa o.. thank God the op. wife no be your kind of person.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by nurain150(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
gazeup1:

I'm teary go back appologize and be the best of behavior to your wife.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by HarunaWest(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
sleek82:
read through the write up again....no, he has not learnt anything, he is only here because the wife makes more money. He would have continued in his wickedness if the wife was broke. He needs to be truly sorry and apologize!
Na me know why i talk make him no apologize. If he does, its just for formality sake. Someone like him doesn't feel remorse that's why i just asked him to change hence forth. I could still see a big ego in his write up. No need flogging a dead horse, e no go wake up.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by mercy87(f): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Alabo7978:
Does your wife has a single younger sister? Surely they've got to be cut from the same fabric.

You're lucky to have such a wife in this world full of mad ladies.

Wow ..i see that its the ability to take rubbish from men that makes one a good woman.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by GodsGrace33(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kill her and take the money tongue tongue
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by JoeOdion(m): 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
gazeup1:

Keyword for me in all this is "I am just like that". Nobody is just like that, we just refused to overcome the negative force that makes men to be invulnerable. Years and years of toxic masculine behavior sunken into us from family, friends, work colleagues is what is holding you back from being a kind, merciful individual.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by sleek82(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
HarunaWest:

Na me know why i talk make him no apologize. If he does, its just for formality sake. Someone like him doesn't feel remorse that's why i just asked him to change hence forth. I could still see a big ego in his write up. No need flogging a dead horse, e no go wake up.
then he shouldn't come here asking for how to apologize when clearly he is not ready to. If he truly wants to change, he should first bring down that shoulder he is raising by apologizing for his past....then change for better. Regardless of how things turn up later in their lives, because this op will go back to being wicked once online business no bring money again oooo
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by pickatyouu: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
You be financial woman. If she stops earning such, u would go back to your old ways
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by mercy87(f): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
I see that men call women good on account of how they can bear men's wickedness and evil. A woman that refuses to take their nonsense is not a good woman. Has anyone thought of this woman's mental health under such an enviroment? Is it all about the money? How about those women that never get to make such money but exposed to such psychological conditions daily? The abuses? Kai men
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Love48(f): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
First say sorry, and show her this post she will understand zand you too change your ways.. Best of luck.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Obakovicho: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
gazeup1:

Your own better na my wife get money for 5 years and i was out of job she insult me tire. Now she is out of job and me sef never get job, landlord don chase us, i dey my mama house she dey her mama house.
We muve
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by molawale: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is very simple.. Swallow your pride, wake her up in the middle of the night and beg her seriously.. to forgive you for all your wrong doings to her. Pray for her and always make her happy. that is what is called marriage. i am talking from experience. After all I have been marred for 13years now so i should be able to advice as a married man not a as a single man. Your wife is a strong and loving woman.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by mascot19(m): 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Internet is the best thing to happen to our generation,the wife work from home and earn 2m/month.
Affiliate marketing makes you work from anywhere and make decent income,you connect with me via link below if you are interested and willing to put in the work.

https:///33mTptN
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by sunkieisland(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
All I see is someone that knows the right thing to do but just doesn't want to do it.

If you want to still remain married to that good woman (if all you said is true), you better apologize and turn a new leaf for real.

I wish you the best.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Tobest94: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
Na this kind wife person Dey find.. Na this type be destiny helper no be the ones that want to relax and be taken care of
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Enimoney3: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
He's expecting you guys to ask for the online jobs... Becareful o
gazeup1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) / Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.