Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? (20889 Views)

30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by aribisala0(m): 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Goldbw122:

It is not good it makes the man to be a boy to his mom, some decisions which the man will take the mom will disagree with the decision so it is good for the man to rent a house or build a house and be a man of his own family and of his own self.. that is why it is called man.
In your mind but we have different cultures across Nigeria and indeed the world

Exposure is very important. There is no one way to live this life . Different things work for different people we are not the same so let us leave that business about "that is why it is called man" . That does not work across Nigeria not to talk about the world
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by infogenius(m): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
steveneche:
Candid opinion please

As a lady, do you think you can marry a guy who is still living with his mother?

What a question.
Different tales fo different folks.
It really depends though.
If marriage is pulling the guy out, it's fine otherwise e no make sense
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by debbydams(f): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Goldbw122:

It is not good it makes the man to be a boy to his mom, some decisions which the man will take the mom will disagree with the decision so it is good for the man to rent a house or build a house and be a man of his own family and of his own self.. that is why it is called man.
hummm
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by odaniel1(m): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Not everyone living with their parents is inapt for a union. It's a question of comfort sometimes. If your parents had houses in Lagos, what's the point of paying rent out to another landlord when you are one indirectly by inheritance?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
U re talking like a fool. A man is about to start a family, to raise a fsmily under him. U re asking if d wife to be is staying alone or not. How is it right to start a family in ur father’s house? U no get brain? I pray it’s judt cruise. I judt hope dis didn’t really come out of ur brain.
sultaan:
To be sure of the right answer to the question, will you tell me who the lady is living with.
If the lady lives by herself then find a man that lives alone, but if the lady still live with her parent then they are equal

Should a man marry a lady living by herself, not know how many guys have been visit when not there
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by DEMZEE(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Goldbw122:

Exactly only low valued bastards will disagree with this!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Is d man packing to go n live in her parents house? Are u ppl dis dumb in reasoning?
shantti:

A man should not marry a lady that still lives with her parents then. Cos she too is a momma's girl
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by DEMZEE(m): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
aribisala0:
Can you make your point without cursing or swearing?

Does that give more meaning to what you say?
What is "hoe" . I ask because that word has different meanings to different people what did you mean by "hoe"?

A hoe is a female who's in the streets popping pussy, doing hoe shit, showing off her unclothedness etc
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
U re the big dullard here.
TechspeciaIist:
na your papa be dullard.
Oponu omo ale
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by DEMZEE(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
shantti:

A man should not marry a lady that still lives with her parents then. Cos she too is a momma's girl

ONLY LOW VALUED BETA MALES TALK THIS WAY

TF!!!!!!!!

MEN AND WOMEN ARE FVCKING DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!

JESUS FVCKING CHRIST!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Goldbw122(m): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
DEMZEE:

Exactly only low valued bastards will disagree with this!
Thank you, there is freedom and power in Authority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Rredd: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
A young man who was involved in a fatal accident together with his parent solicits for financial Help Over Hospital Bill, he suffers a spinal cord injury from the accident, Please endeavor to contribute to save his life now. Nothing is Too small.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn9roEA_Dmo
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by RPG2020(m): 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
aribisala0:
Should a man marry a lady living with her father?

Will a man

My opinion
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by McOluOmo: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Momma's boy why crying..? cheesy

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Allisgud: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
What if my mom is staying with me,I pay all the bills,house rent,buy food stuffs at home

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=McOluOmo post=109950046][/quote]
cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by toujurs: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Worksunlimited:

The last sentence is apt.. dem go enter the house begin call for wetin no dey their papa house, dey follow you drag remote control during football matches, etc
For this life, just have a car and a comfortable apartment, you will sleep with ladies like crazy. My neighbor, a young guy, has got a good job, this dude was broke earlier, honestly how he got this awesome job i don't know but its like a miracle, the guy now drives a clean highlander and upgraded the interior of his apartment, Bro if you see how this guy sleeps with girls, chai walaihi. You will pity ladies. He told me he does it to boost his self esteem, of having value, that before. Most ladies he wooed, were so rude to him, because he was broke back then, Guy ehn if you see how this guy change girls like boxers, ladies are plenty in lagos oh shocked, there was a day two girls came same time, he kicked both away, since they were both causin nuisance. It's so sad. These ladies are working class, eirher banking or insurance i think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Agboconsult1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
whippersnapper:
If the parents are rich and she loves the guy; Trust me Nigerian girls would jump into the marriage without a second thought. Most times the behave like the don't have sense. But the can foretell if you can buy a car by looking at your shoes

The future is a hole that bleeds lipsrsealed

Na true talk you talk
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by aribisala0(m): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
RPG2020:

Will a man

My opinion
Sorry I do not get your point ?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by McLizbae: 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
And how can she know truth about which of these categories the guy belongs? He will sure never admit he's just been stock with momma.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

See joke.. cheesy
Runaway from momma's boy..most ain't matured..

The thing is it really depends on why he is living with his mom...If he is doing it for practical purposes like trying to prepare grounds for some time then he is likely to be considered...

But if he has such a close connection with his mom or he loves staying around her without planning on how to move his @ss out then it might never happen...
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by aribisala0(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
DEMZEE:

A hoe is a female who's in the streets popping pussy, doing hoe shit, showing off her unclothedness etc
OK I get you.
And you believe women living with their fathers don't do that?
You are not exposed

You still dey learn work

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
McLizbae:
And how can she know truth about which of these categories the guy belongs? He will sure never admit he's just been stock with momma.
Don't you know the kinda person you are in a relationship with?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by McLizbae: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
Bros most part of typical relationship is based on pretense. You find out many more realities after you are more committed in marriage.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't you know the kinda person you are in a relationship with?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by DEMZEE(m): 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
aribisala0:
OK I get you.
And you believe women living with their fathers don't do that?
You are not exposed

You still dey learn work

WEN IT COMES TO TAKING A GIRL SERIOUSLY FOR MARRIAGE FOR ME: SHE MUST BE BETWEEN 18-23YEARS

I WUD RATHER BET ON GIRLS WHO ARE BETWEEN 18-23YEARS AND ARE STAYING WITH THEIR PARENTS THAN BET ON GIRLS WHO ARE BETWEEN 18-23YEARS AND ARE STAYING ALONE OR WITH ROOMMATES
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
McLizbae:
Bros most part of typical relationship is based on pretense. You find out many more realities after you are more committed in marriage.
Won't you pay your man a visit someday?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by DEMZEE(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

See joke.. cheesy
Runaway from momma's boy..most ain't matured..

The thing is it really depends on why he is living with his mom...If he is doing it for practical purposes like trying to prepare grounds for some time then he is likely to be considered...

But if he has such a close connection with his mom or he loves staying around her without planning on how to move his @ss out then it might never happen...

WOMEN DON'T BUILD, THEY JUST MOVE IN

ITS STUPID FOR A GUY WHO IS IN HIS 20s OR 30s STAYING WITH HIS MOM, NOT HAVING HIS SHIT TOGETHER BUT WANTS TO TAKE A FEMALE SERIOUSLY

THATS DUMB!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
DEMZEE:

[b][/b]
What's this?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Indispensable85(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
First find out if his living with his mum is connected to his financial inabilities or for other reasons.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by aribisala0(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
DEMZEE:

WEN IT COMES TO TAKING A GIRL SERIOUSLY FOR MARRIAGE FOR ME: SHE MUST BE BETWEEN 18-23YEARS

I WUD RATHER BET ON GIRLS WHO ARE BETWEEN 18-23YEARS AND ARE STAYING WITH THEIR PARENTS THAN BET ON GIRLS WHO ARE BETWEEN 18-23YEARS AND ARE STAYING ALONE OR WITH ROOMMATES
That is you and your own situation
Just realize that not every one here is boy/girl some are men/women
grandpa/grandma still in the market

So what works for you at your stage might sound childish to others

Some people are on their 3rd or 4th wives.

So try and have a mature mindset
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by DEMZEE(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
aribisala0:
That is you and your own situation
Just realize that not every one here is boy/girl some are men/women
grandpa/grandma still in the market

So what works for you at your stage might sound childish to others

Some people are on their 3rd or 4th wives.

So try and have a mature mindset

If they are matured then they won't even think about taking a guy seriously who's still living with his momma

Just common sense na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Issues With Choosing A Life Partner / "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.