Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,219 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? (20553 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
jimtemi1:
mature n experience mind .kudos
Thanks.. wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by pato1(m): 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
if that is you in the picture that guy uploaded then you should be ashamed of yourself.
Cos I know the lady in that picture, she is into hook up from coded runs and all those sites that advertises prostitutes and their services.
My dear sister go and find a better hustle cos ashawo no be work..
I'm advising you as a mother

Wahala be like wetin again

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by newoffer: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hi

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Allisgud: 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
LivingTribunal:

Then you chase your mom away or rent a different apartment for her because you want to marry one stupid girl
shocked shocked
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by osazsky(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.. What if he is an only child and the house is owned by him ?

All depends on circumstances besides,not every guy that lives with the mum is a mommy's boy.
u dont have to live with ur parents rent a septate apartment for them..today ur wife nor sweep well..y is there water on the grounf..even your own younger sibling may overide her..then when everything escaltes u are left with 2 choices which would have been avoided..when a friend is coming to you..u are duty bound to know how many days he is spending from d on set cuz when ur guy stays with u for over a year and everything he does keeps anoying u the day u ask him to pack ur other guys will say u are a very wicked person meanwhile this could have been prevented

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by fkj950ax(m): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
steveneche:
Candid opinion please

As a lady, do you think you can marry a guy who is still living with his mother?

There is no one size fits all response or solution to all of this.

What If the mom owns a 25 room home with multiple entrances and silo'd living quarters?

You all need to stop this one way thinking and let different couples in different situations address the different scenarios in their marriage.

Stop all this mind control and goal setting based on situations you aren't aware of

Check lingandlamb on IG and see how her parents offered them accommodation in their home so they can save from day 1 on rent in their marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by femzybee: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
No gel won live wit im inlaw
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by watersideboys: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Know the reason first before you judge. Mumu Nigerians that's why common mmm fooled all of you

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Prettychild(f): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
steveneche:
Candid opinion please

As a lady, do you think you can marry a guy who is still living with his mother?

He can be living with his mother but after marriage, we need to move and start our lives. Reason being that, we need to get to know ourselves better
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Polynek(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
It depends on the individual, some are mature even wen they are staying with there mother and vice versa
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Prettychild:

He can be living with his mother but after marriage, we need to move and start our lives. Reason being that, we need to get to know ourselves better

cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
As a matter of fact this is what I'm going through
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Prettychild(f): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kloppo:

What if it is a situation in which there are lots of flats in the compound or the guy was the one who completed and furnitured the house where he lives with his parents....

he should abandon all this and go house hunting in Lagos where the house are expensive and not even as standard as that which he is to leave behind
If there are lots of flats in the compound and all the flats belong to them, they can pick one of the flats to live in, if he was the one that built it for his parents, then he should leave it for them and get an apartment. He should go house hunting after all, if he didn’t have a place to stay in Lagos, wouldn’t he go house hunting? See eh, the Bible has clearly stated that a man shall leave his father and mother and cling to his wife because the two are now one flesh. The earlier this is understood, the better for every home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Emperor88(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
[img][/img]
aribisala0:
Should a man marry a lady living with her father?
I tired o...ladies that cannot feed themselves will be making choices upanddown
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by faithfull18(f): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
sultaan:
To be sure of the right answer to the question, will you tell me who the lady is living with.
If the lady lives by herself then find a man that lives alone, but if the lady still live with her parent then they are equal

Should a man marry a lady living by herself, not know how many guys have been visit when not there
This logic is flawed. 'A man shall leave his father and mother' and cling to his wife and the two shall become one flesh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by skywalker240(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
whippersnapper:
If the parents are rich and she loves the guy; Trust me Nigerian girls would jump into the marriage without a second thought. Most times the behave like the don't have sense. But the can foretell if you can buy a car by looking at your shoes

The future is a hole that bleeds lipsrsealed
My Comrade, if the dude parents are wealthy, a Nigerian Girl doesn't have to love him before she packs all her Wear and tear into the niggas life
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by OhBritannia(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
This nairaland tire person.
Someone asked a question directed at the ladies but guys rushed to the front page to answer.
This is why i love Reddit and Quora.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Yxxx: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
Prettychild:

If there are lots of flats in the compound and all the flats belong to them, they can pick one of the flats to live in, if he was the one that built it for his parents, then he should leave it for them and get an apartment. He should go house hunting after all, if he didn’t have a place to stay in Lagos, wouldn’t he go house hunting? See eh, the Bible has clearly stated that a man shall leave his father and mother and cling to his wife because the two are now one flesh. The earlier this is understood, the better for every home
Really grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by suwalee(f): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
steveneche:
Candid opinion please

sincerely I can’t cope, no I can’t
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Zidane199(m): 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Most of you all are saying where a guy lives presently is what will determine how sweet the marriage will be. Why do we now have many baby mamas and dose guys living alone are mostly responsible for the pregnancy.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by suwalee(f): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
aribisala0:
Is there a difference between a man living with his mother and a man whose mother lives with him?
yes o there’s a big difference, the guy pays the rent if the mom lives with him abeg… and there’s a possibility the mother has her own house
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by aribisala0(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
suwalee:
yes o there’s a big difference, the guy pays the rent if the mom lives with him abeg… and there’s a possibility the mother has her own house
This is the summary of your own life experience?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Blackdisciple(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Is it living with his mother or living with his parent?

Well come to the north and SW you will see na
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by bibianna(f): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Background checking will determine whether or not such will happen.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Maariv: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Many are saying no but many of you will fu》k a man living with his wife quote author=steveneche post=109936414]Candid opinion please

[/quote]
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Maariv: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Many are saying no but many of you will fu)k a man living with his wife
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Khaysee: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
They will say no online but they are all over in reality

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
Blacc1:
What does he need marriage for when he’s still with his parents??

Una go dey knack and born for hin papa cabal or how?

Some Cultures still practice it till date... Like Indians papa mama boy pikin and his wifey leave under one roof...

Me no too Gbedu am ooo... to an extend its dont make the Son.. A man of responsibility and capabity to decision making which is damn selfish too me..

Yea i can understand if he is d only son... but crave out rooms or semi flat for them.. they can be on the own separately... not under one roof in the same house!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by Karen2024(f): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
steveneche:
Candid opinion please

You have to know the reason why
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? by MrSwiftt: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
Why is he living with his mum?
How old is he?
Is he a mummy's boy?(can he make decisions and stand by it or is he controlled by his mum?)

All these questions and more needs to be considered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things To Consider Before Saying I Do / Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? / Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.