Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

My Wife Spent Our Entire Life Savings On House Rent - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Spent Our Entire Life Savings On House Rent (2482 Views)

N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin / How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt / How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Spent Our Entire Life Savings On House Rent by heniford2: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2022
First he should go open a sperate account and ensure that money will not enter the joint account again from his side he should lock up i just pity his kids buh all na all she should bear the whole boarding of feeding and etc till this year Runs out while u save undecided
Re: My Wife Spent Our Entire Life Savings On House Rent by Blue86(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
You don't hold joint account with someone that doesn't know how to control appetite.

Disjoint the joint account.

Be a man.
Re: My Wife Spent Our Entire Life Savings On House Rent by blahc007: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Goldbw122:

Even if it is a made up story it still happens, that is life.
U de mind de guy.
Worst even happen sef...
I remember a wannabe high class woman for my Area, who bought a cow during a Church harvest bazaar ...no be joke .

If you know how the harvest bazaar stuff de be ..

People wey hol money de price cow, this woman follow the price...just to satisfy her ego...

Na her voice loud pass sef...like play like play...Dem close the sale for her.

She promised to pay later...
Em husband was out of town at that moment....

De man came Bak meeting extra debt on table....

This one na woman wey I Sabi well well, she no de mingle with low class village women.....no be made up story.

She be school teacher and her husband get em small drug store (chemist shop) for Area.
Re: My Wife Spent Our Entire Life Savings On House Rent by UwaMmebii(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
blahc007:

U de mind de guy.
Worst even happen sef...
I remember a wannabe high class woman for my Area, who bought a cow during a Church harvest bazaar ...no be joke .

If you know how the harvest bazaar stuff de be ..

People wey hol money de price cow, this woman follow the price...just to satisfy her ego...

Na her voice loud pass sef...like play like play...Dem close the sale for her.

She promised to pay later...
Em husband was out of town at that moment....

De man came Bak meeting extra debt on table....

This one na woman wey I Sabi well well, she no de mingle with low class village women.....no be made up story.

She be school teacher and her husband get em small drug store (chemist shop) for Area.

Funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obsessed With Ladies Boobs / Implications Of Dating Two Friends / Ojo Wo Lo Ma Waye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.