Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

NIN-SIM Linkage: Security Agencies Get Buhari’s Nod To Access Subscriber Details - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN-SIM Linkage: Security Agencies Get Buhari’s Nod To Access Subscriber Details (16373 Views)

Badaru: Northern Govs’ Position On Power Shift To South Subject To Buhari’s Nod / 2019 Oyo Guber Race: Minister Of Communication Gets Buhari’s Nod To Contest / IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: Security Agencies Get Buhari’s Nod To Access Subscriber Details by Theunbothered: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
pacifust058:
I don’t need to click any link to know you’re just being plain stupid and an idiot with clearly zero to no ideas about what’s going on..
You simply believe checking google and quoting Wikipedia excerpts means you’re knowledgeable, Oga go and learn..
I don talk my own, can’t believe I’ve been wasting my time with a pure Olodo

That is a US government website olodo

Read you won't read but you want to argue.

Illiteracy don do Nigeria strong thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Service Chiefs Meet At Force Headquarters Over Kaduna Train Attack Abductees / Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. / Aregbesola Commissions 3 Blocks Of Classrooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.