Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? (2363 Views)

Igbo Apprenticeship System Makes People Hate Igbos – Aisha Yesufu Sparks Debate / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by IMEI: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
eduj:

typical of a hypocrite
Typical Igbo arrogance
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
IMEI:

Typical Igbo arrogance

you have 17 posts till date. Do you want me to state the percentage of them that is based on Igbo antagonism ?
yet you write of arrogance- that's the hypocrisy I alluded to.

is that what will be your biggest achievement this year (Igbo phobia) ?

Get a life kid-trust me,your out of your element with me.

our elders will say that a child carried by the mother doesn't know that the journey is far. That the baboon that laughs at the tomato because it's red color makes it easy to spot ,also forget's that his red buttocks makes him easy to spot by the hunter.

Time will surely answer all questions and truth will always prevail
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by IMEI: 12:46am On Feb 05, 2022
eduj:

you have 17 posts till date. Do you want me to state the percentage of them that is based on Igbo antagonism ?
yet you write of arrogance- that's the hypocrisy I alluded to.

is that what will be your biggest achievement this year (Igbo phobia) ?

Get a life kid-trust me,your out of your element with me.

our elders will say that a child carried by the mother doesn't know that the journey is far. That the baboon that laughs at the tomato because it's red color makes it easy to spot ,also forget's that his red buttocks makes him easy to spot by the hunter.

Time will surely answer all questions and truth will always prevail

First of all, this isn't my first account on this forum, i've deactivated much older ones

secondly, i can bet that i'm older than you

Thirdly, giving your people a reality check isn't Igbo phobia

Fourthly, my message isn't hard to get, it's simply that you Igbos are getting and will get, only as good as you give...you want regard, stop trying to be clever by half

You can start by respecting our collective intelligence by not trying to baselessly blackmail and armtwist us into guiltily surrendering the country to you

okay?
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by cazchi: 12:58am On Feb 05, 2022
chigator2:
Lot of talk from the Naysayers about the actualization of the Biafran State. Their worry is Palpable.

I would advise true Biafrans to avoid media and supremacy arguments and strive sincerely for our great hope.

Whatever made us worthy of their public Jealousy, Envy and Hatred is sufficient to keep us thriving.

Acknowledged Nwanne! Thanks for reminding me.
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 05, 2022
IMEI:

First of all, this isn't my first account on this forum, i've deactivated much older ones

secondly, i can bet that i'm older than you

Thirdly, giving your people a reality check isn't Igbo phobia

Fourthly, my message isn't hard to get, it's simply that you Igbos are getting and will get, only as good as you give...you want regard, stop trying to be clever by half

You can start by respecting our collective intelligence by not trying to baselessly blackmail and armtwist us into guiltily surrendering the country to you

okay?

that you can bet , doesn't mean you will win or your assertion is true -kid.

A wiseman once said; when I was a kid ,I thought like a kid.

so even if your old enough to be my grandad (Jehovah rest his gentle soul) ,your thought level is still that of a kid.

I have had just a single account on this forum, am not a troll ,and online trolling isn't an occupation . It reeks of immaturity to boast of having numerous Nairaland accounts-and for what ? ethnic hate and slander -grow up .

if you're an example of the so called collective intelligence in this nation, then something is wrong.

I care less for present politics- my honest view is that we let you other guys continue the good job of running Nigeria underground. Don't surrender it to us please - you guys are doing mightily well...

My gross is that enough of all your mendacious insult on the Igbo. Vote whom you will
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by RealTalkNoBull: 1:08am On Feb 05, 2022
sharpden:

We in the SS are eternally grateful to him because we know that once the Igbos are conquered, ours is just a stepping stone.

“South South”?! You do know that all your previous posts are open to the world, right?
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Omanambala(m): 1:13am On Feb 05, 2022
sharpden:
The simply truth is that Nigeria can't do without our SE brothers, their entrepreneurial skills is a motivation for us, especially SS.

Please , this is not any truth. The only reason why they dont want to disintegrate Nigeria is because the north will lose their cash cows , the south south oil wells. It has nothing to do with the Igbo.

The north know very well that disintegration of Nigeria will render them poor and worthless because if the Igbo goes the southern minority tribes will join and even middle belt will rather join Igbo than remain with the north.
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by IMEI: 1:13am On Feb 05, 2022
eduj:

that you can bet , doesn't mean you will win or your assertion is true -kid.

A wiseman once said; when I was a kid ,I thought like a kid.

so even if your old enough to be my grandad (Jehovah rest his gentle soul) ,your thought level is still that of a kid.

I have had just a single account on this forum, am not a troll ,and online trolling isn't an occupation . It reeks of immaturity to boast of having numerous Nairaland accounts-and for what ? ethnic hate and slander -grow up .

if you're an example of the so called collective intelligence in this nation, then something is wrong.

I care less for present politics- my honest view is that we let you other guys continue the good job of running Nigeria underground. Don't surrender it to us please - you guys are doing mightily well...

My gross is that enough of all your mendacious insult on the Igbo. Vote whom you will

Can you pinpoint a single post from this account that amounts to trolling?

I have nothing against Igbos, but i do have a problem with irresponsibility and slyness

wish you well sir
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by sharpden: 4:10am On Feb 05, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:

“South South”?! You do know that all your previous posts are open to the world, right?

As if I am hiding anything? Unearth it
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by orisa37: 8:20am On Feb 05, 2022
IGBOS MUST BE NIGERIANS BY FORCE.
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by sharpden: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2022
Omanambala:

Please , this is not any truth. The only reason why they dont want to disintegrate Nigeria is because the north will lose their cash cows , the south south oil wells. It has nothing to do with the Igbo.

The north know very well that disintegration of Nigeria will render them poor and worthless because if the Igbo goes the southern minority tribes will join and even middle belt will rather join Igbo than remain with the north.

This your lame explanation goes no where, if we SS says we won't be part of Biafra why then are you afraid of Igbos going? Let them go heaven won't fall except for lazy people who have nothing doing, relying on what others have for survival.

All Igbo speaking areas annexed to the SS, Benue and Kogi should be allowed to go with the SE.
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by sharpden: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
orisa37:
IGBOS MUST BE NIGERIANS BY FORCE.

But the same people are better off than you. You only force slaves you are better than to stay under you not a slave better than you.
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Ekpeitit(m): 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
We support you,please go.
Nobody is stopping you.
Bye bye.
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Tingotoe: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

Watch them as they will come to advice Igbos to get the Senators to move motion in the National Assembly controlled by the North
If you don't want to work within the confines of our political system you can continue with your cannibalism and terrorism and let's see what that will get you
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Beejayy20(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
sharpden:

This your lame explanation goes no where, if we SS says we won't be part of Biafra why then are you afraid of Igbos going? Let them go heaven won't fall except for lazy people who have nothing doing, relying on what others have for survival.

All Igbo speaking areas annexed to the SS, Benue and Kogi should be allowed to go with the SE.

see this shameless man
which benue and kogi?
igala will also cut off their community in anambra
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Beejayy20(m): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
sharpden:

But the same people are better off than you. You only force slaves you are better than to stay under you not a slave better than you.
please better than who? definely not yoruba.
slave that is poverty capital of south, ndi ayiyo beggers,traffic jam hawkers.
lmao slave from unproductive region have gut to say he is better than others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking : Unknown Masked Gunmen Declare Support For Tinubu- Pics / Peter Obi On The Brekete Family .all The Senior Prefect In Anambra Had My Phone / See the reason Why Peter Obi Travelled To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti. (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.