Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? (2359 Views)

Igbo Apprenticeship System Makes People Hate Igbos – Aisha Yesufu Sparks Debate / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by chigator2: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
aribisala0:

They lie naturally. It is innate

That is how one of the said Orji Uzor kalu was so rich before he became governor
That
His money was so much the Central bank had no space to keep it and begged him to take it elsewhere
In the end he had to take half to the World Bank and the other half to the IMF
Now imagine someone says that and you are looking for the smiley but no. They are dead serious and argue vehemently Here on Nairaland.. These kinds of stories are sold by Nnamdi Kanu to his followers.

It's you and your half-witted types that came up with these silly stories, that's why you can tell it so well.

No wonder, it's prevalent in your region to kill people and money flows from the ground. Bunch of Idiots.
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by asanausana91: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Who is stopping them? You can only help help those people that actually want out not hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by aribisala0(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
chigator2:

If you like dismantle your yourself. None of my business.

Fact remains Ojukwu's Father was richest of his time. Go to the hills and cry. Fact remains fact.

We held sway in this country especially it's Civil Service by sheer meritocracy and for once this Zoo had a head, a direction and purpose.

Since the war till date, he rest have been in charge and derailed the ZOO to it's pitiable state. I spit.

Now, we want out. Enjoy your burgeoning Debt, Corruption, Nepotism, Illiteracy, Crime and the rest of your innate vices.

Ibo made facts are different from our own facts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by aribisala0(m): 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
chigator2:

It's you and your half-witted types that came up with these silly stories, that's why you can tell it so well.

No wonder, it's prevalent in your region to kill people and money flows from the ground. Bunch of Idiots.
You just told the Rolls Royce story AGAIN

Another Ibo made fact that has been discredited on Nairaland many times
but you keep recycling the same lies

That is Why the FENDI dilector can sell shit to you as chocolate

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by asanausana91: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
sharpden:

Brother before this your Rabiu, your forgot that before the war, one of our SE brothers was the number one richest in the entire West Africa?

The rate at which our Igbo brothers picked up after the war is non comparable to any.

I am not forcing you to accept the truth, make use of your phone, the internet is still there boy
mention the person pls. If you are talking about Ojukwu, pls ask him about groundnut pyramids in kano.
After all, I get am before no be property.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by chigator2: 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
asanausana91:
Who is stopping them? You can only help help those people that actually want out not hypocrites.

I don't blame you Sha, your perception is biased already.

Do you think Igbo politicians cum saboteurs represent Igbo Opinion, the same way the corrupt nature of nigerian politicians have never represented your interest if you're to be honest.

Power has made them selfish to the voice of the people.
Non-Politicians who still choose to participate in Nigeria are doing so out of lost identity and monetary or personal influence, I won't judge them.

If after all setbacks and negative PR against the movement, resident Igbos are majority in support of secession, we are therefore far from Hypocrisy.

You are the hypocrite not us.
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Idiko1: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
VaselineCrew:
This is what is so fascinating about the tribal hatred we have in Nigeria.

You hate them so much but you never want them to leave.

Igbos hate other tribes as well but at least they want to leave.

So how can you hate people sooooo much, like burning hatred, but you mock their desires to leave.

Can such mentality really solve problems?

So you have a problem, but never want that problem to leave?

You have COVID, but want to keep COVID forever.

You have malaria, but don’t want the malaria to be cured.

This thinking is so irrational.

The bolded typified Nigeria as a basket of fools. Most Nigerians are deceitful goons, period.
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by asanausana91: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
There was a topic on nairaland where a particular northern group said buhari should let the igbos go. What did Ohenneze said? They say that group should be charge with treason felony instead of grabbing the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by chigator2: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
asanausana91:
mention the person pls. If you are talking about Ojukwu, pls ask him about groundnut pyramids in kano.
After all, I get am before no be property.

Lol, Groundnut Pyramids, don't make me laugh.

Per Capita, South Eastern Indigenes have the highest Capital. So comot mouth from that talk.

If you like start looking for statistics or reports to disprove me, I don't care because I know what undocumented wealth is.
The same way I will feel unbothered if someone is arguing that JeffBezos is richer than Mohammad Bin Salman by citing Forbes report. grin cheesy
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Idiko1: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wilson212:
that is incorrect .we claim we are wiser than others but it is a big lie even Rich we are not Rich.the combined wealth of 15 Igbo richest is not up to what rabiu have

And you honestly think that if the Fulani/northern elites led government of Nigeria had skewed the monopolistic tendencies to Ndigbo as it did to Rabiu and Dangote, you would have the effrontery to write and spew the above crap?
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Idiko1: 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wilson212:
I am Igbo but the people leading and sharing
most of hate speech
in all social media in Nigeria is we Igbo .The ijaw that lost election have moved on but my people don't want to move on

You can never be Igbo. In addition, please speak for yourself.
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by chigator2: 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
aribisala0:

Unbothered, eat and live in your own shit. We out. Incase you want to cry, take a look at your debt profile, $90 Billion and counting, half looted into private pocket, the rest mismanaged. Enjoy.
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Idiko1: 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wilson212:
let us stop this hate it won't help it is about to destroyed us kanu created ESN because Fulani herdsmen but the have killed times 50 of what Fulani herdsmen have killed infact my own village is almost at point of destruction .3 local government in imo state almost looking like borno state all because of hate

Ndigbo want out of the zoo called Nigeria and they have my support 110%. If Ndigbo achieve self-determination, would they have any form of Fulani herdsmen issue?
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Bounceboune7: 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
DMerciful:
The average Igbo man is by far richer than the average of other nationalities. This is a fact!
just see how u dey reason

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Idiko1: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
duro4chang:
Okorocha said you people have been wrongly taught that other tribes hate you. I believe what he said because you have carried the mentality to this forum. You insulted every other tribe here and there .

Okoroawusa lived with his father in northern region of Nigeria during the war and can never fathom who hates Ndigbo. Certain goons begged USSR and Britain to flood Apapa Wharf with weapon to enable them erase Ndigbo from the planet.
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by lebuhsi(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
chigator2:

I don't blame you, Sha, your perception is biased already.

Do you think Igbo politicians cum saboteurs represent Igbo Opinion, the same way the corrupt nature of Nigerian politicians has never represented your interest if you're to be honest.

Non-Politicians who still choose to participate in Nigeria are doing so out of lost identity and monetary or personal influence, I won't judge them.

If after all setbacks and negative PR against the movement, resident Igbos are the majority in support of secession, we are therefore far from Hypocrisy.

You are the hypocrite, not us.
"Us" would imply you speak for everybody, you and I know that's not the case. IMHO, only politicians in Ibo land want to leave Nigeria because of perceived marginalization. millions of Ibos reside are economically and socially benefit from a united Nigeria.

If you want your politicians in the centre of government, be smart no emotional about politics.

IMHO IPOB wasted an opportunity to turn their massive following and wide acceptance into political power.

You cannot leave Nigeria without following the legal and cumbersome process of secession, you can't even leave Nigeria legally (guess who's fault is that?)
it would take the consensus of Nigeria's tribes and political interests (including commercial ibos, not entirely politicians)like yourself to disintegrate Nigeria as it was the situation in the Soviet Union in '91.

otherwise, it would lead to a crescendo(which would be another civil war)
A deja vu in that gruesome case, maybe even worse(genocides, starvation because of food insecurity, etc)

let's face it, they are 250 tribes in Nigeria, Ibos are no more 'politically' marginalized than the rest of us.

For a lack of executive political representation, ibos make up for it in commerce. there's a significant presence of Ibos throughout the rest of Africa. this if not anything signifies that we need to integrate more, share our beautiful traditions amongst each other in peace. we are the people of the 'Niger area' politicians or not we are destined to be together.

We underestimate how economically integrated we are, I mean, go to any market close to you and see people from all over West Africa, if they fought like the politicians(like yourself) we wouldn't be having any markets.

All these wailings about political marginalization are propaganda crafted by the political elite class to distribute political power amongst themselves.

Because I don't see how a Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Efik, Ijaw, etc president would change the lives of the common man in the street.

The political elite stroke sentiments, weaponize them, and wield it in their ascent to power.
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Bounceboune7: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
aribisala0:

they lie to themselves a lot so they lose touch with reality,imagine what they are banking on as facts

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by FamTomx2(m): 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
VaselineCrew:

So how can you hate people sooooo much, like burning hatred, but you mock their desires to leave.

It's hard to take, bro!

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by asanausana91: 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
chigator2:

Lol, Groundnut Pyramids, don't make me laugh.

Per Capita, South Eastern Indigenes have the highest Capital. So comot mouth from that talk.

If you like start looking for statistics or reports to disprove me, I don't care because I know what undocumented wealth is.
The same way I will feel unbothered if someone is arguing that JeffBezos is richer than Mohammad Bin Salman by citing Forbes report. grin cheesy
I don't argue with your type. Mention one Igbo rich Man today that made his money without the north. Ask ojukwu where his father made his money.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by asanausana91: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
chigator2:

I don't blame you Sha, your perception is biased already.

Do you think Igbo politicians cum saboteurs represent Igbo Opinion, the same way the corrupt nature of nigerian politicians have never represented your interest if you're to be honest.

If after all setbacks and negative PR against the movement, resident Igbos are majority in support of secession, we are therefore far from Hypocrisy.

You are the hypocrite not us.
then why not officially write to the national assembly through your state house of assembly? Maybe you are even writing this rubbish from Lagos or northern city.
You were given quit notice by northern youths,why didn't you grab the opportunity.
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by engrchykae(m): 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wilson212:
that is incorrect .we claim we are wiser than others but it is a big lie even Rich we are not Rich .the combined wealth of 15 Igbo richest is not up to what rabiu have
Your rabiu must have been a Nigerian leader at some time in his life.
That explains why he is wealthy.
Show me a non Igbo in Nigeria who is very rich and didn't loot from Nigeria.
Especially Hausa and Yoruba
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Wilson212: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Idiko1:

And you honestly think that if the Fulani/northern elites led government of Nigeria had skewed the monopolistic tendencies to Ndigbo as it did to Rabiu and Dangote, you would have the effrontery to write and spew the above crap?
since 1999 who is in power ? Stop looking for excuse may igbos are making billions in Nigeria .look at air peace and lot more
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Wilson212: 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
engrchykae:
Rabiu have not been in any position and have not have have not been into oil business because that is where the corruption lies.80 percent of Igbo richest men are into oil seplat ,athur eze and many more

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by aribisala0(m): 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
chigator2:

Unbothered, eat and live in your own shit. We out. Incase you want to cry, take a look at your debt profile, $90 Billion and counting, half looted into private pocket, the rest mismanaged. Enjoy.
Illiterate
When we split won/t you share the debt?
Don't your politicians loot?
They shared the yam together
Stop all this emotional and juvenile stuff

You don't out on Nairaland. That is NOISE

What is the PLAN?
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by aribisala0(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
engrchykae:
Yes Eboes are godly they don't loot they get rich by sheer Eboe ingenuity while all others can only get rich by looting
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by aribisala0(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Bounceboune7:
they lie to themselves a lot so they lose touch with reality,imagine what they are banking on as facts

This is how they were lying about Rolls Royce

very petty

https://www.nairaland.com/5070795/rolls-royce-used-queen-elizabeth

https://www.nairaland.com/3181458/prove-sir-louis-ojukwu-car

https://www.nairaland.com/2831621/see-what-happened-when-queen
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by realestate99: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
aribisala0:
Maybe maybe not
Certainly not as wise as the average other nationality
Wise people do not talk like this

I really do not know whether is is a case of collective autism that makes you blind to the fact that this is not how to talk. Yet when the consequences come you start wailing?
The question is what purpose does this kind of speech serve? It only serves your own psychological needs. It does not bring harmony or friendship so one has to conclude you do not want harmony or friendship

In reality how do we test who is richer on average what kind of methodology would we use? is it necessary

Try and calm down and start talking with wisdom

What you said is the exact opposite of wise

People think I am trolling when I say an average Igbo is not wise just dubious and cunning , I have many of them around me offline, they behave as if they are on same operating system, well wisdom and weak emotional vulnerability does not go together.

The way words comes out of their mouth without sieving is hilarious, they are using " virtual superiority complex " to cover the real inferiority complex they are afflicted with.
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by engrchykae(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
aribisala0:
Yes Eboes are godly they don't loot they get rich by sheer Eboe ingenuity while all others can only get rich by looting
hateful bisala
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by chigator2: 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
aribisala0:
Illiterate
When we split won/t you share the debt?
Don't your politicians loot?
They shared the yam together
Stop all this emotional and juvenile stuff

You don't out on Nairaland. That is NOISE

What is the PLAN?

Share debt with who ? Nice Joke.

What then is the essence of splitting ?

Highest, we stall the case at ICC for half a century. grin
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Reflect7: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
VaselineCrew:

SHUT UP. Nobody cares if you leave, so long as you don't leave with NIGERIA'S assets, land, and natural resources.

YOUR LEADER KANU, was offered the 5 Igbo states to go and form his Biafra with, and he refused, saying he wants Rivers, Benue, etc as well.

The problem is you people are THIEVES who want to steal Nigerian land and resources which don't belong to you, and if you try it again like you did in the 1960s, you will be destroyed and defeated again by NIGERIA.

And this time, there will be no 'No Victor No Vanquished' policy.

You will be annihilated.

NOW RUN ALONG, ASSWIPE.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Reflect7: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
asanausana91:
then why not officially write to the national assembly through your state house of assembly? Maybe you are even writing this rubbish from Lagos or northern city.
You were given quit notice by northern youths, why didn't you grab the opportunity.

Because they know they will STARVE without the north, where millions of Igbos reside and earn a living.

They hate the north, yet they can't exist for one single day without the north.

Shameless, stupid, narcissistic set of people.
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
IMEI:

if you're not willing to do what it takes to secede, then stop disturbing us

From all what you guys claim, you should with your much parroted intelligence, know your way out

you say you fought a war to secede, a war you brought upon yourself through a coup and your subsequent actions

pressure your secessionist bodies to ensure they do more, we have no stake in your goals

typical of a hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The PDP Will Lose If The APC Produces Tinubu ------- Reno Omokri / Video: Man Shows Off The Obidient Groundnut He Bought In Auchi Edo State / 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.