Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? (2358 Views)

Igbo Apprenticeship System Makes People Hate Igbos – Aisha Yesufu Sparks Debate / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by aribisala0(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wilson212:
I am not taking about business , check the rate other tribe lives in Igbo land .
Why not?
Is business not part of life . Why not talk about everything
Why select the one than pains you and leave the one that pains them?
You might not be talking about it but we want to .Let us discuss everything we have in common
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by IGBOSON1: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wilson212:
jiri igob de ihe

Shut your impostor mouth! You actually think you can fool anyone here because you’ve lived (probably born too) in Igboland and can write passable Igbo!? The first thing groups with evil intent towards others do is try to blend in as one of them....to try and wreck havoc from within. So being able to speak and write passable Igbo means nothing! Heck!....Even satan can quote parts of the scripture, and last i checked, he is the anti-Christ!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by fregeneh(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
Their "extinct"?
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Urchman200: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wilson212:
I am Igbo but the people leading and sharing
most of hate speech in all social media in Nigeria is we Igbo .The ijaw that lost election have moved on but my people don't want to move on
if truly you are an igboman, what you need now is brain transplant, to conform with current reality.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Urchman200: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
sharpden:

Oga don't deviate from my point.

If you are from the East, you should be grateful to Kanu because what is befalling our SW brothers, most of whom have taken refuge in nearby countries, would have reached you by now.

We in the SS are eternally grateful to him because we know that once the Igbos are conquered, ours is just a stepping stone.

You won't understand the value of what you have until you loose it
you should wiser than this ,the idiot you are wasting your time on is not an igboman, no amount of logical reasoning will change his perception about igbo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by lebuhsi(m): 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
Urchman200:
if truly you are an igboman, what you need now is brain transplant, to conform with current reality.

All this herd mentality you guys are pushing eh is why it's very easy for you to fall for sensationalism and emotionalism. What makes you more Ibo than him? they are over 20M people of Ibo extraction, it would be ridiculous to suggest that >20m think the same way like Zombies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by IMEI: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
VaselineCrew:
This is what is so fascinating about the tribal hatred we have in Nigeria.

You hate them so much but you never want them to leave.

Igbos hate other tribes as well but at least they want to leave.

So how can you hate people sooooo much, like burning hatred, but you mock their desires to leave.

Can such mentality really solve problems?

So you have a problem, but never want that problem to leave?

You have COVID, but want to keep COVID forever.

You have malaria, but don’t want the malaria to be cured.

This thinking is so irrational.

how many times did Igboho seek national support for his agitation

how many times did boko haram seek nationwide support to secede

ijaw nation nko?

you Igbos are the only ones calling on your zoo enemies to support their cause

smh

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
IMEI:

how many times did Igboho seek national support for his agitation

how many times did boko haram seek nationwide support to secede

ijaw nation nko?

you Igbos are the only ones calling on your zoo enemies to support their cause

smh

we're the only tribe in this country to have fought to secede.

the only tribe with a political body trying to secede

and in both occasions, most other tribes and the government fought and killed us.

so yes, if as many of you online bigots believe,that were nothing good or productive or as aptly put by an ignoble Fossil-a dot in a circle, why not let us go ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by IMEI: 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
eduj:

we're the only tribe in this country to have fought to secede.

the only tribe with a political body trying to secede

and in both occasions, most other tribes and the government fought and killed us.

so yes, if as many of you online bigots believe,that were nothing good or productive or as aptly put by an ignoble Fossil-a dot in a circle, why not let us go ??

if you're not willing to do what it takes to secede, then stop disturbing us

From all what you guys claim, you should with your much parroted intelligence, know your way out

you say you fought a war to secede, a war you brought upon yourself through a coup and your subsequent actions

pressure your secessionist bodies to ensure they do more, we have no stake in your goals

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Lionnation: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wilson212:
most of hate speech in all social media in Nigeria is we Igbo .The ijaw that lost election have moved on but my people don't want to move on
you are the efulefu people are talking about
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by DMerciful(m): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
The average Igbo man is by far richer than the average of other nationalities. This is a fact!
Wilson212:
that is incorrect .we claim we are wiser than others but it is a big lie even Rich we are not Rich .the combined wealth of 15 Igbo richest is not up to what rabiu have

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by aribisala0(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
DMerciful:
The average Igbo man is by far richer than the average of other nationalities. This is a fact!
Maybe maybe not
Certainly not as wise as the average other nationality
Wise people do not talk like this

I really do not know whether is is a case of collective autism that makes you blind to the fact that this is not how to talk. Yet when the consequences come you start wailing?
The question is what purpose does this kind of speech serve? It only serves your own psychological needs. It does not bring harmony or friendship so one has to conclude you do not want harmony or friendship

In reality how do we test who is richer on average what kind of methodology would we use? is it necessary

Try and calm down and start talking with wisdom

What you said is the exact opposite of wise

4 Likes

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by DMerciful(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
1966! If after these years we can't stand each other, why can't we peacefully separate?
You and I know in the next 50yrs we will still not get along, so what's the point?
aribisala0:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8G43CwrFBc
Is there a Hausa version of this song that was made popular after the Ibo coup of 1966
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by cazchi: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wilson212:

Lmao, no you're not! So obvious! Ezi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by aribisala0(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
IMEI:

From all what you guys claim, you should with your much parroted intelligence, know your way out
s
Do do know that it was the sardine that entered the tin by himself , locked it and left the key outside.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by DMerciful(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Same way Hitler thought Isreal is overrated and he could kill all Jewish people to end their existence. You know how powerful Isreal is today. That's how Biafra will be restored and become powerful. We are great and say it as it is!
aribisala0:
Maybe maybe not
Certainly not as wise as the average other nationality
Wise people do not talk like this

I really do not know whether is is a case of collective autism that makes you blind to the fact that this is not how to talk. Yet when the consequences come you start wailing?
The question is what purpose does this kind of speech serve? It only serves your own psychological needs. It does not bring harmony or friendship so one has to conclude you do not want harmony or friendship

In reality how do we test who is richer on average what kind of methodology would we use? is it necessary

Try and calm down and start talking with wisdom

What you said is the exact opposite of wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by aribisala0(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
DMerciful:
1966! If after these years we can't stand each other, why can't we peacefully separate?
You and I know in the next 50yrs we will still not get along, so what's the point?
What is stopping you? Don't you know how to go about it? As intelligent as you say you are you don't know how to achieve peaceful separation
> My theory is that you do not want it.

There is this game infants play with their carers when they want them to chase them .

Try and stop acting like infants and act like adults

Tell us ONE thing you have done that shows a n intention to secede peacefully ONE THING PLEASE
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by aribisala0(m): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
DMerciful:
Same way Hitler thought Isreal is overrated and he could kill all Jewish people to end their existence. You know how powerful Isreal is today. That's how Biafra will be restored and become powerful. We are great and say it as it is!
What kind of education do you Igbos have

Did Israel exist when Hitler was around?

Guy you are embarrassing

What has that nonsense got to do with your claim that you are richer than everyone
Leave all that talk about stuff you know nothing about.

No one is underestimating anyone so stop random talk

Do you really want to secede? Is that what Ibo people want . Is there a process for that that you can conceive and follow?

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by IMEI: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
aribisala0:

Do do know that it was the sardine that entered the tin by himself , locked it and left the key outside.

Apt
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by orisa37: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
IGBOS ARE NIGERIANS. NO ONE IS HAVING MALARIA ON THAT. WE WANT THE IGBOS LIKE ALL OTHERS TO HAVE FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICING THEMSELVES FOR THEIR SECURITY SAFETY AND SUCCESSES IN ALL THEIR ENDEAVORS.

WE WANT THE IGBOS TO WORK FOR THEMSELVES AND EARN FOR THEMSELVES.. WE WANT THE IGBOS TO REPRESENT THEMSELVES BY THEMSELVES IN ANY FORUM. FAIRLY AND RIGHTEOUSLY ANYWHERE WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOR.

WE WANT THE IGBOS TO CONTRIBUTE THEIR TITHES TO JOINTLY RUN A FEDERAL LIAISON GOVERNMENT WITH SPECIALIZED CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE FEDERATION.

IGBOS ARE NOT BIAFRANS AND CANNOT BE BIAFRANS ON NIGERIAN LAND.
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by DMerciful(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
We seceded before! For 3 yrs Nigeria fought us to come back to Nigeria only to start marginalazing us afterwards. If they're gonna marginalize and hate us, why fight us to come back?

You have more military presence in the East than anywhere else because of the fear secession by the people they collectively hate
aribisala0:
What kind of education do you Igbos have

Did Israel exist when Hitler was around?

Guy you are embarrassing

What has that nonsense got to do with your claim that you are richer than everyone
Leave all that talk about stuff you know nothing about.

No one is underestimating anyone so stop random talk

Do you really want to secede? Is that what Ibo people want . Is there a process for that that you can conceive and follow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by aribisala0(m): 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
DMerciful:
We seceded before! For 3 yrs Nigeria fought us to come back to Nigeria only to start marginalazing us afterwards. If they're gonna marginalize and hate us, why fight us to come back?

You have more military presence in the East than anywhere else because of the fear secession by the people they collectively hate
Was that an Ibo Secession? You tell us.
So what is this quarrel with Ijaw and Ikwerre all about ?
By the way who you not quarrelling with in Nigeria?
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by DMerciful(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
You know the truth but pretending to be asleep. If by 2023, the East is bypass for presidency, then you'll see the outcome.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed
aribisala0:
What is stopping you? Don't you know how to go about it? As intelligent as you say you are you don't know how to achieve peaceful separation
> My theory is that you do not want it.

There is this game infants play with their carers when they want them to chase them .

Try and stop acting like infants and act like adults

Tell us ONE thing you have done that shows a n intention to secede peacefully ONE THING PLEASE
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by chigator2: 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
walemoney007:
Where is your source?

Odumegwu Ojukwu's Father was the one of the richest Nigerian of his time.

He was the only Nigerian who owned a car worthy enough to chauffeur Queen Elizabeth during her visit to the Country.

His enterprise made the only contribution from Private enterprise in Nigeria to the British Empire in World War 2
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Masterkernel1: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wilson212:

You have identity crisis, you didn't have issues with Yorubas attacking Biafra threads at the slightest chance.

Simply answer the question if you're honest with your self.
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by walemoney007(m): 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
chigator2:

He was the only Nigerian who owned a car worthy enough to chauffeur Queen Elizabeth during her visit to the Country.

His enterprise made the only contribution from Private enterprise to the British Empire in World War 2
You're wrong about all what you wrote up there.

The Queen visited Northern Nigeria when she came, the car she rode in was donated by the emir of Kano.

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by chigator2: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lot of talk from the Naysayers about the actualization of the Biafran State. Their worry is Palpable.

I would advise true Biafrans to avoid media and supremacy arguments and strive sincerely for our great hope.

Whatever made us worthy of their public Jealousy, Envy and Hatred is sufficient to keep us thriving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by aribisala0(m): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
chigator2:

His enterprise made the only contribution from Private enterprise in Nigeria to the British Empire in World War 2
There are so many threads on Naira land that have dismantled all those childish village ilo stories .

I am not getting into that today search Nairaland not even Google .Loads of threads discussing discredited villager tales that

Look do not derail the thread and if that is all you have to offer , Goodbye

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by chigator2: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
walemoney007:

The Queen visited Northern Nigeria when she came, the car she rode in was donated by the emir of Kano.

I don't blame your ignorance though, people have always rewritten history and facts to suit their narratives.
Who gave the emir of Kano such Car in that time ?
Stop getting info from blogs.
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by aribisala0(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
walemoney007:

They lie naturally. It is innate

That is how one of the said Orji Uzor kalu was so rich before he became governor
That
His money was so much the Central bank had no space to keep it and begged him to take it elsewhere
In the end he had to take half to the World Bank and the other half to the IMF
Now imagine someone says that and you are looking for the smiley but no. They are dead serious and argue vehemently Here on Nairaland.. These kinds of stories are sold by Nnamdi Kanu to his followers.

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by chigator2: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
aribisala0:
There are so many threads on Naira land that have dismantled all those childish village ilo stories .

I am not getting into that today search Nairaland not even Google .Loads of threads discussing discredited villager tales that

Look do not derail the thread and if that is all you have to offer , Goodbye

If you like dismantle your yourself. None of my business.

Fact remains Ojukwu's Father was richest of his time. Go to the hills and cry. Fact remains fact.

We held sway in this country especially it's Civil Service by sheer meritocracy and for once this Zoo had a head, a direction and purpose.

Since the war till date, he rest have been in charge and derailed the ZOO to it's pitiable state. I spit.

Now, we want out. Enjoy your burgeoning Debt, Corruption, Nepotism, Illiteracy, Crime and the rest of your innate vices.
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by SensetionalGoal(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
lebuhsi:

All this herd mentality you guys are pushing eh is why it's very easy for you to fall for sensationalism and emotionalism. What makes you more Ibo than him? they are over 20M people of Ibo extraction, it would be ridiculous to suggest that >20m think the same way like Zombies

pls don't limit us, Igbo is more than 40 million..
and I don't think you would want start what you won't finish..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party / The Insult Is Too Much / I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.