Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man (31792 Views)

Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

I loff all of them abeg... Even if Dem para till tommorow eh know concern me... I will always go and seduce Teddybarz and confess my love to GoodHardDick everywhere, someday dem go stop the para and accept my loff.... cheesy.

angry

how did u knw me? And how cum u knw of me here? cry
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Drsnives(m): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hassanmaye:

grin grin they are just distraction and headache for men wallahi, I don't know why God create daughters of Eve to frustrate men
Those days dad dea always complain but we were always on our mother's side cos we still dea blind.. na now i don dea see watin my dad see back then. Women are all the same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by DKM123: 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Don27tiky:
this confirm that you are kid. When they are losing an argument they result to insult. I will not insult you to prove my point. If you are intelligent as you claimed you should have known that I was only pointing out your misconstruing of the topic.
From your write up I can see that you a confused person. Charlie Boy is talking about what women offer and here you are challenging me on what I have to offer when that’s not the topic of discussion. Learn to make a point and stand on it. No one will take you seriously if you keep moving away from the main topic during an argument

You and Charlie are KNUCKLEHEADS and deserve all the insults in the world.
A full grown man says women only have sex to offer and because I picked holes in the stupeed illogical fallacy, you as the typical nairaland misogynistic pig are pained and decided to mention me. You are madt, dear.

Talmabout "losing" an argument because I am reiterating that money isn't all there is in a relationship or marriage and asking your useless self what you have ever offered in your own relationship. Who is arguing with you? I am TELLING you. I don't care about argument. I just feel joy insulting you.

You idjiots will see 1000 bullsheet against our women in the comments and be happily clicking like, then see just one comment out of it that doesn't fit your evul bias and then want to form "argument" and start mentioning your head. Hypocrital swine!
Argumentt Kee you and your generation there! Mkpi!
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
teddybarz:

angry

Lol so you don forget me, I have not seen you here for a while now
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Hassanmaye(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Yankiss:
That is saying the obvious and they are the promiscuous type. You smile at them, they smile back with sex; you give them money, they offer sex in gratitude; You annoy them, they bleep your pals; they want grade they spread legs; they are looking for job, it's totoically. To them it's all about sex. But not all girls are in this category, just a stunning majority!
Hahahahhahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Jman24(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
I don't know what it is about African women; Nigeria especially.
It is like the girl child starts showing some of this entitlement mentality at that early age.

I had a neighbor back then whose daughter of 10years snatched the iPad of her uncle or so... on her birthday. This kid asked the uncle to redeem the ipad with cash.

We all laughed over it including the mum and other relatives.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

Lol so you don forget me, I have not seen you here for a while now

I have forgotten oh.
remind me na cry

Yea. My account was banned.. angry

is nw i jux logged in.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
teddybarz:

angry

I am sorry for mentioning you abeg , I misunderstood your name for badboytee......
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
teddybarz:

I have forgotten oh.
remind me na cry

Yea. My account was banned.. angry

is nw i jux logged in.

Yes I know you and I noticed you haven't being online for a while, but the person I was referring to is Badboytee
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by izubext007: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Charly u are right
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Hassanmaye(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
true

Nigeria ladies will know a guy is not really into them yet they will allowed him continue knacking them for 3-5years then when dude give her red card then she join feminism and give her new guy rule; No sex before marriage forgetting the dude might be serious with her.

unfortunately the dude too will accept it, someone that revealed to you she's not a virgin is giving you rules of no sex before marriage and you accept, some will even spend millions and stress to pay Bride price grin

when I returned from southeast after my traditional marriage, I told my wife, do you know why I went through this stress, sitting 13hours to and fro each and spending this much, she responded is because you love me, I replied her "yes I love you but is because I met you as virgin, if not you would have been relegated to babymama group

I can't live in the same house with used lady
Wow what a lucky man, is she Nigerian? shocked
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Hassanmaye(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media1./images/32bc550ae54c416d6e92a97dffcc4cc1/tenor.gif?itemid=19569050[/img]
Haha they can ride any Dick and Harry so long As money dey grin
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Don27tiky(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
DKM123:

You and Charlie are KNUCKLEHEADS and deserve all the insults in the world.
A full grown man says women only have sex to offer and because I picked holes in the stupeed illogical fallacy, you as the typical nairaland misogynistic pig are pained and decided to mention me. You are madt, dear.

Talmabout "losing" an argument because I am reiterating that money isn't all there is in a relationship or marriage and asking your useless self what you have ever offered in your own relationship. Who is arguing with you? I am TELLING you. I don't care about argument. I just feel joy insulting you.

You idjiots will see 1000 bullsheet against our women in the comments and be happily clicking like, then see just one comment out of it that doesn't fit your evul bias and then want to form "argument" and start mentioning your head. Hypocrital swine!
Argumentt Kee you and your generation there! Mkpi!
hmmmm It’s your type that commit suicide this days. You are obviously a weak man. Your insult will never get me angry so stop displaying your lack of manners here. I am laughing at you here cos it is only weak men that flare up when they lost an argument. I repeat your write up did not relate to the main topic. Attack the message and not the writer.
I will not say anymore cos you are already boiling and I wouldn’t want you to explode
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Wow what a lucky man, is she Nigerian? shocked

there are still true Nigerian ladies that have dignity and have principles although we've many of them who have sold their conscience, dignity and value so cheap

lately you can use 2 sachet of indomie to fúck some girls, strange but true

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Hassanmaye(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Bahamas95:
100% correct.

If not for procreation and tradition most Nigerian men would prefer to remain bachelors forever. Ask a Nigerian girl out today next week will be her birthday, the other week her friends birthday......It's only in Nigeria you see girls celebrating their birthday three times a year.
Hahahahhahah that gender
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

Yes I know you and I noticed you haven't being online for a while, but the person I was referring to is Badboytee

does teddybarz and Badboytee look the same? cry

I Dnt knw which game you re tryinq to play with me. Buh since u said its a mistake

no problem. .

and mind u dnt mismention my name to dat of badboytee

i dnt see hw my name got related to his. .

jux recovered frm hot banning. . Na hard play i go face nw? cry

or u re afraid to say it was me u really mean

u see d reason i dnt like girls angry

they are nt straiqht forward. Always pretendin and faking everytime

no offense. . I jux said my mind. . And pls dnt mismention me to badboytee or whateva u call it cry

You re playin with me, I guess angry
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

I am sorry for mentioning you abeg , I misunderstood your name for badboytee......

that how u go misunderstand the real person that god will show u and go for the wrong guy cheesy

Miss Misunderstoodant. grin

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
teddybarz:

that how u go misunderstand the real person that god will show u and go for the wrong guy cheesy

Miss Misunderstoodant. grin

grin grin
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by FuckSilly: 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
No Matter how Polluted and immoral the world has become, Sex outside the Confines of Marriage is Evil.

Sex outside Marriage is not dating! It is Fornication. It is Sin against GOD.
It has sent many to Hell and it will send you to Hell.
For the first time in history, I agree with you...
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
teddybarz:

does teddybarz and Badboytee look the same? cry

I Dnt knw which game you re tryinq to play with me. Buh since u said its a mistake

no problem. .

and mind u dnt mismention my name to dat of badboytee

i dnt see hw my name got related to his. .

jux recovered frm hot banning. . Na hard play i go face nw? cry

or u re afraid to say it was me u really mean

u see d reason i dnt like girls angry

they are nt straiqht forward. Always pretendin and faking everytime

no offense. . I jux said my mind. . And pls dnt mismention me to badboytee or whateva u call it cry

You re playin with me, I guess angry

Why are you vexing? Nna
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:
Exactly!

There's nothing special about Nigerian girls. Believe me

Remove procreation, what's the importance of a Nigerian girl in a man's life? Nothing!

I feel sad any time I see a man saying he loves a Nigerian girl. Give such a man 6 months max, he will come to his senses and realized there's nothing special about these daughters of Eve.

God didn't create Nigerian girls to be loved. They're created specifically for leisure.

Please before you destroy these girls like this next time, remember you have sisters and a mother. I agree we have some girls who are utterly useless, and in the very obvious have nothing to offer, but at the same time, lets respect the few good ones around. This expression is not nice at all.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

grin grin

com'on gifty, .. It already niqht . . Gist me plz wink
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
teddybarz:

com'on gifty, .. It already niqht . . Gist me plz wink

Stop vexing okay, it was just a mistake alright.... How are you doing? I noticed I haven't seen you for sometime anyway......
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

Why are you vexing? Nna

I'm not vexing. . I'm depressed and Downplayed grin
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by emekachief: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
I always see any man going into serious relationship/marriage with Nigerian girls as a fool and uninformed simp.
The rate at which married Nigerian women are doing Hook up and preeqing guys both on social media and in the street is so outrageous. I have lost count of married women I run things with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

Stop vexing okay, it was just a mistake alright.... How are you doing? I noticed I haven't seen you for sometime anyway......

Yea, I Got punished from a mod. . He gave me 3 to 5 days banning grin
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
teddybarz:

I'm not vexing. . I'm depressed and Downplayed grin

Sorry.. you deserve to be happy
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
teddybarz:

Yea, I Got punished from a mod. . He gave me 3 to 5 days banning grin

Sorry did you insult someone ?
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
true

Nigeria ladies will know a guy is not really into them yet they will allowed him continue knacking them for 3-5years then when dude give her red card then she join feminism and give her new guy rule; No sex before marriage forgetting the dude might be serious with her.

unfortunately the dude too will accept it, someone that revealed to you she's not a virgin is giving you rules of no sex before marriage and you accept, some will even spend millions and stress to pay Bride price grin

when I returned from southeast after my traditional marriage, I told my wife, do you know why I went through this stress, sitting 13hours to and fro each and spending this much, she responded is because you love me, I replied her "yes I love you but is because I met you as virgin, if not you would have been relegated to babymama group

I can't live in the same house with used lady
Omo,boss hook me up with virgin too na( very fine one)☹️☹️☹️
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Emekaterry: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Since way Dem born this man,na only this be better thing way him done talk.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Senomii:

Omo,boss hook me up with virgin too na( very fine one)☹️☹️☹️

I don't hook people up, I catch mine up so early even though her growth till this time won't sti make her wayward

catch yours young too
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Gospel2Day: 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:
Exactly!

There's nothing special about Nigerian girls. Believe me

Remove procreation, what's the importance of a Nigerian girl in a man's life? Nothing!

I feel sad any time I see a man saying he loves a Nigerian girl. Give such a man 6 months max, he will come to his senses and realized there's nothing special about these daughters of Eve.

God didn't create Nigerian girls to be loved. They're created specifically for leisure.

Both you and Charly Boy are wrong.
I am a male, but I won't stand by and watch you ungrateful men rubbish the labour of our heroic mothers and wives.
Let's leave out s.ex for now and fact check if women bring other things to the table apart from s.ex.
1. She brings social prestige to your life. In African society, people respect a married man more than a single bachelor.
2. She brings companionship to the table. Try living alone for the rest of your life and see how you cope.
3. She brings sexual relief and release, which helps you to stay away from women of easy virtue.
4. She helps transmit your genes to the next generation by carrying your babies.
5. She helps nurse and raise and train your children since she stays more with them than you do.
6. She cooks your meals and cleans your house and washes your clothes and irons them.
7. She cares for you and stands with you during your sickness and hospitalization.
8. She contributes counsels and advice and warnings towards your becoming successful and avoiding pitfalls. The female intuition is more accurate than male's at times.
And the list goes on...
Don't let us be ungrateful towards our women.
On the other hand, aside from MONEY what else do men bring to the table for women?
Do we now see why many rich women do not want to marry?
They can pay for surrogacy and buy expensive intimacy gadgets (which is wrong and immoral).
If as a man the ONLY thing you bring to the table is MONEY, why blame the woman for bringing ONLY S.EX to the table?
No be ONLY ONE THING EACH OF YOU BRING TO THE TABLE?
Selah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Nina Onyenobi With Her Mother (Photo) / #BBNaija : Miracle Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures / Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.