Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man (31791 Views)

Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Anndrew(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I de COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN..

Na CONFIRM CAPRISUN u CAPRISUN SO...

woman go get 500k for ACCOUNT, u wey get just 150k, Na ur own Dem go like flex!

LITE UP my WEED in peace.

WTF MAN
lolz..Ur face show,ur shoe shine

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by tarantino1: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

So naa men be the good ones that shouldn't be wiped off?? You sure say naa woman born you this Op, or you came out from a dogs anus?? grin grin grin grin grin

grin
I laugh so tey I don dey choke

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Dididrumz(m): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Heterodox:
Hmm...his wife died. Paula in Peaky Blinders.

Yeah, heard about that too.
But Billions without Axelrod 'may' not be as much fun anymore.
Still looking out for it though.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Hassanmaye(m): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:
Exactly!

There's nothing special about Nigerian girls. Believe me

Remove procreation, what's the importance of a Nigerian girl in a man's life? Nothing!

I feel sad any time I see a man saying he loves a Nigerian girl. Give such a man 6 months max, he will come to his senses and realized there's nothing special about these daughters of Eve.

God didn't create Nigerian girls to be loved. They're created specifically for leisure.
absolute truth
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Anndrew(m): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by DKM123: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Don27tiky:
You think you have made a lot of sense in your write up but you made no sense. Charlie boy is to what women offer men in a relationship or marriage. All those examples mentioned none has to do with relationships or marriage. Those women may do all that to people but may be awful in relationships or marriage.

This goes to prove that you are extremely stuuuupid. So you are emphasizing on "relationships or marriage" yet you think it is ONLY MONEY that makes up relationship or marriage. You see why I say a lot of you are du*MB.

So you marry a woman and she is not offering money into the marriage then you conclude she has NOTHING to offer the marriage, kwanu? Your coconut head should be used for carrying load. Was your mother offering your father money? Yet she raised your ungrateful asss in that same marriage, yet she had nothing to offer the marriage. Ode!
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Hassanmaye(m): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Drsnives:
No be lie oo..
Less than 2months my eyes don clear.
This one na person weh just recived her small salary same day oo cos i had promised to give her money for her hair a week earlier , i couldn't meet up again cos i had used part of the money to mend most of her shoes that are bad and i was left with only 500, i gave her the money to add up that i will replenish her once i don gallant. This same daughter of eve that called herself a christain rejected the money and called me stingy
Hahahahhahah that gender eh, I did a subscription for 1month 10G one daughter of eve asked me to open her hotspot before I come back she has exorst my data, and she was pretending everything is okay.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by elonmuskbaby: 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Especially Elonmuskbaby. Sex is all she knows
lmaooooo

Are you happy now? grin

This one go wail Taya o grin tongue tongue

So desperate for my attention grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

Anyway I can understand since he's one of my slaves tongue tongue tongue
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Hassanmaye(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Charley boy my real nigga!! grin

Of course, Every sane person knows this is true. In fact, most ladies knows this is true. It is only those low life girls on nairaland who are always in severe pains and quick to insult every guy that thinks otherwise. angry

One Nairaland girl even said that A girl has absolutely nothing to bring to the table that she's the table. In a Layman's understanding, This means that Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing meaningful and purposeful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussies.

Date a Nigeria girl at your own peril.
Over used by agberos And cultist and later she turned to the church as a good girl to decieve One idiot

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Hassanmaye(m): 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

So naa men be the good ones that shouldn't be wiped off?? You sure say naa woman born you this Op, or you came out from a dogs anus?? grin grin grin grin grin
Will you shut..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

Your answer is pure but naive.

There are just very few virtuous women these days, The present day female is self centered, I keep saying this, what men don't actually want is self centered wasteful woman,

I don't care if my spouse is gainfully employed or not, what I want her to be is resourceful.

Okooo
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Will you shut..
sad angry

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
tarantino1:

grin
I laugh so tey I don dey choke

Know laugh too much abeg...... cheesy
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Bukden16(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
No Matter how Polluted and immoral the world has become, Sex outside the Confines of Marriage is Evil.

Sex outside Marriage is not dating! It is Fornication. It is Sin against GOD.
It has sent [s]many to Hell and it will send you to Hell.[/s]

Have been there before?

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Don27tiky(m): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
DKM123:

This goes to prove that you are extremely stuuuupid. So you are emphasizing on "relationships or marriage" yet you think it is ONLY MONEY that makes up relationship or marriage. You see why I say a lot of you are du*MB.

So you marry a woman and she is not offering money into the marriage then you conclude she has NOTHING to offer the marriage, kwanu? Your coconut head should be used for carrying load. Was your mother offering your father money? Yet she raised you in that same marriage, yet she had nothing to offer the marriage. Ode!
i repeat you made no sense as regards the topic. I will explain since you don’t understand what he was saying.
He is saying most women have nothing to offer their man and you are saying a sister offer her brother money. Is the brother her man? You also said guys bow to their female bosses. Are they their men? You said doctors offer medical services to men. Are they in relationship with them. Charlie Boy didn’t say “ women have nothing to offer to the society as you think. Hope it’s clear now?
Your apology accepted
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Bukden16(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

Often time is all about giving birth.
Through the same puna..!
Nigerian girls/woman are all useless
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by DKM123: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Don27tiky:
i repeat you made no sense as regards the topic. I will explain since you don’t understand what he was saying.
He is saying most women have nothing to offer their man and you are saying a sister offer her brother money. Is the brother her man? You also said guys bow to their female bosses. Are they their men? You said doctors offer medical services to men. Are they in relationship with them. Charlie Boy didn’t say “ women have nothing to offer to the society as you think. Hope it’s clear now?
Your apology accepted

Mechionu dia! You as you are now, what have you offered anyone in all your life. Say the truth, what have you ever offered? Nada,abi?

You are obviously not intelligent, you strike me as someone with a low IQ so probably don't have the brain to make legit money, you are probably one of those nairaland misogynistic pigs who are mean and wicked to women and obviously don't rate them.... So tell meeee, what do you have to offer a woman? What do you have asides wickedness and killing them for rituals, what else do you have to offer? Tell me!
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by danot1030: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
Even at that some of them don't know how to offer good sex.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Spanki(f): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
Islie:
Stop looking for ready-made husbands, Charly Boy tells ladies

https://thenationonlineng.net/stop-looking-for-ready-made-husbands-charly-boy-tells-ladies/

God bless you! Unfortunately the will never listen. Mouth Action till your willy gets tired of their tongue�... Quite pathetic �
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Sayelabola(m): 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
No Matter how Polluted and immoral the world has become, Sex outside the Confines of Marriage is Evil.

It has sent many to Hell and it will send you to Hell.

Did Charley Boy made mention of sex outside marriage here?

Why are you reasoning like this papa G.O?
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Joelobioha(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

grin grin yesoo I have always been a good woman abeg kiss just that una dey vex person sometimes, and I will not fail to give it hot to person wey annoy me abeg......
mummy gift we no say u be good woman no need loud am wink
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Joelobioha(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dididrumz:

The honest truth is that Nigerian Celebs aren't smart either; They have nothing informative to talk about other than relationships, sex and ultimately money.

If we go on Youtube and and listen to their interviews, its all rubish they keep talking about.
But listen to American celebs and their interviews, those guys are extremely smart; they talk ideas.

For instance, I was listening to interviews of the Casts of 'Billions' a seasonal movie about financial markets, mehn those guys are really smart. Damian Lewis that acted as Bobby Axelrod, omor the interviews made me respect those guys even more.

But over here in Nigeria, na rubbish our celebs always dey talk.
na today u know..our celeb only talk how they acquired Bentley or how their ex bleeped another guy..or I can't date broke men bla bla.. undecided
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Joelobioha:
mummy gift we no say u be good woman no need loud am wink

My dear why I know go loud am for nairaland filled with bitter men... Abeg allow meooo, I dey market now dey buy mega phone wey I go use dey shout am louder....... grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by cmt1(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:
Exactly!

There's nothing special about Nigerian girls. Believe me

Remove procreation, what's the importance of a Nigerian girl in a man's life? Nothing!

I feel sad any time I see a man saying he loves a Nigerian girl. Give such a man 6 months max, he will come to his senses and realized there's nothing special about these daughters of Eve.

God didn't create Nigerian girls to be loved. They're created specifically for leisure.

I really don't understand this constant bashing of Nigerian girl. Don't you guys have sisters? Remember, when you point one finger, the other four are pointing at you.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Joelobioha(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

My dear why I know go loud am for nairaland filled with bitter men... Abeg allow meooo, I dey market now dey buy mega phone wey I go use dey shout am louder....... grin
I get amplifier too.. grin grin...but no be all men dey bitter too oo
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by danot1030: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

It has sent many to Hell and it will send you to Hell.

I wonder how many people believe you but me I don't believe your holier than thou posture here.

Your daddy GOs and bishops told us all these on the pulpit to cover up but still go into hiding to engage in all manner of evil vices. Many of them indulge in unimaginable sexual acts, has killer squad, occultism and the rest.

Righteous people don't make noise about.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Joelobioha:
I get amplifier too.. grin grin...but no be all men dey bitter too oo

Yesooo, thanks for that, you are helping the ministry... May God bless you and replenish your pocket dear grin grin
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Drsnives(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Hahahahhahah that gender eh, I did a subscription for 1month 10G one daughter of eve asked me to open her hotspot before I come back she has exorst my data, and she was pretending everything is okay.
Lol.
They keep breaking different records back to back. Na me go recharge for you, na flashing na fit me, na me so still dea call you..
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Joelobioha(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

Yesooo, thanks for that, you are helping the ministry... May God bless you and replenish your pocket dear grin grin
amen mummy gift grin cheesy
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Don27tiky(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
DKM123:

Mechionu dia! You as you are now, what have you offered anyone in all your life. Say the truth, what have you ever offered? Nada,abi?

You are obviously not intelligent, you strike me as someone with a low IQ so probably don't have the brain to make legit money, you are probably one of those nairaland misogynistic pigs who are mean and wicked to women and obviously don't rate them.... So tell meeee, what do you have to offer a woman? What do you have asides wickedness and killing them for rituals, what else do you have to offer?
this confirm that you are kid. When they are losing an argument they result to insult. I will not insult you to prove my point. If you are intelligent as you claimed you should have known that I was only pointing out your misconstruing of the topic.
From your write up I can see that you a confused person. Charlie Boy is talking about what women offer and here you are challenging me on what I have to offer when that’s not the topic of discussion. Learn to make a point and stand on it. No one will take you seriously if you keep moving away from the main topic during an argument
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Joelobioha:
amen mummy gift grin cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Hassanmaye(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Drsnives:

Lol.
They keep breaking different records back to back. Na me go recharge for you, na flashing na fit me, na me so still dea call you..
grin grin they are just distraction and headache for men wallahi, I don't know why God create daughters of Eve to frustrate men

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Nina Onyenobi With Her Mother (Photo) / #BBNaija : Miracle Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures / Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.