Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man (31805 Views)

Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Kriss216: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Elianawalker:
he said girls and you said nigerian girls... did nigerian girls hurt you so bad you cant get over it...

Those girls still rule your mind
You know why I like you?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by EyenNtokon: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

This advice is for women that has nothing to offer apart from sex.. meanwhile I think Nigerian women should stop offering sex lets be supportive only and see how it goes......
hahahaha... Its too late
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by nachisunday(m): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Girls be like, "without eve pussy for no day in existence to give birth to male/female.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by EyenNtokon: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
%99.9 of nigerian girls from age 17yrs-35yrs are useless

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by omoharry(f): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
darediamond:

One Nairaland girl even said that A girl has absolutely nothing to bring to the table that she's the table.[b][/b]
O pari oo!!!
What ever way you view or perceive a woman ,that is what you will end up with . So it shouldn't be a surprise to you when you end up with a dull woman that has nothing to offer you .

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by BigYash: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

So you think I am gonna argue with you?? Know dear I don't do that. cheesy you can hold.on to your own opinion.....
Me argue with a female (confused being) God forbid. I wasn't calling for argument o. I only stated the "obvious"
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Collinsanele: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
verybadmouth:
Big lie. My wife has been adorable. We've together been taking care of my baby. We manage our business together and also learn new things together. She advices me when I get stuck in ideas and she's also financially supportive.

He said most not all

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by lyrose(f): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is insult to Nigerian women.Did his Father married his mother because of Sex,That is Why he is a womanizing even having his wife at Gwarimpa he still mess around With ladies,is like they have drain his account,him neva see anything, he thinks womanizing na groundnut still sold for 50 Naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by gambit25: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Aidejay:
This conversation has been flogged and over flogged.

okay, women have nothing to offer aside sex.

we don hear!!!!!

isn't there any other relevant issue that can move Nigeria forward that we can trash as thoroughly as we have continued to do to the matter of what women can offer and what they cannot.

I HAVE LITERALLY never seen any nigerian celeb talking about Crypto or fintech or innovation in fashion or real estate.
Davido recently invested in a fintech startup, I have forgotten the name of the people, I could Google it for you if you want.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
darediamond:

No you have no self control!!!

It is because of the societal possible lashes that you all do forcefully accept to tame that 24/7 soft and hot kinky immense desire.

Infact some ladies do go into relationship not for money but for good CONSTANT FUCKKK otherwise, they will just dump the Man kiakia.

A mere smile-energised direct eye contact is enough to turn most of you ladies around. It works every now and then!!!

Okay
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Ishilove: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Aidejay:
This conversation has been flogged and over flogged.

okay, women have nothing to offer aside sex.

we don hear!!!!!

isn't there any other relevant issue that can move Nigeria forward that we can trash as thoroughly as we have continued to do to the matter of what women can offer and what they cannot.

I HAVE LITERALLY never seen any nigerian celeb talking about Crypto or fintech or innovation in fashion or real estate.
E taya person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Joseph08(m): 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Please tell them o smiley

African mentality killing them.

Nothing to offer but only sex.

"Somebody once said here on NL that Nigerian girls are useless all of them".

"But my own is Nigeria girls are useless some of them".

That's why most are still unmarried coz nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
BigYash:
Me argue with a female (confused being) God forbid. I wasn't calling for argument o. I only stated the "obvious"

Okayoo keep stating the obvious....
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by tnerro1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nigerian girls are useless, all of them......mosdii
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Gainman: 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is d truth but many will think this saying is against women. If u remove sex from your live, women are useless. They only get close to u because of material gain. Take it or leave it. So selfish being. They can take your last Kobo from you without considering how u will survive.. remove sex from many wives and they turn to nothing. I don't have money, this is their general anthem.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Tomek09(m): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
[s]
verybadmouth:
Big lie. My wife has been adorable. We've together been taking care of my baby. We manage our business together and also learn new things together. She advices me when I get stuck in ideas and she's also financially supportive.
[/s]
Ur non existing wife undecided grin
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Elianawalker(f): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:

You know why I like you?
you dont have to like me... just taking a chill from nigerian girls might help you
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by sunbreaker: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Yankiss:
That is saying the obvious and they are the promiscuous type. You smile at them, they smile back with sex; you give them money, they offer sex in gratitude; You annoy them, they bleep your pals; they want grade they spread legs; they are looking for job, it's totoically. To them it's all about sex. But not all girls are in this category, just a stunning majority!
[center][/center] grin grin woman wake up in the morning,touch her hyunda and laugh. When they asked her what makes her laugh she said market still dey inside the shop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Tomek09(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
[s]
MeghaneMorgane:
Speak for yourself sir
[/s]
Counter him with facts then.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Kriss216: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
Elianawalker:
you dont have to like me... just taking a chill from nigerian girls might help you
I was forced to like you.

You care not to know why I like you?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by vincentbravo(m): 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Bitter Truth....
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Elianawalker(f): 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:

I was forced to like you.

You care not to know why I like you?
is knowing going to help you heal? If it is then go ahead and tell me...
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by MartinsD12(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Islie:
Stop looking for ready-made husbands, Charly Boy tells ladies

https://thenationonlineng.net/stop-looking-for-ready-made-husbands-charly-boy-tells-ladies/
100% pure truth , they can't offer anything other than sexxxx Charly area fada is Right

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by SarutobiEky(m): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

grin some of them.even dey more for redpillers sef grin grin but dem too dey para, that's why I am seriously crushing on GoodHardDick and Realistredpiller.... Even my other crushers here, Dem reach up to 8 sef.... But my heart is crushing more on that two I mentioned above... The last time I asked Teddybarz for a kiss he rejected me cry cry cry
grin cheesy chei. Only you. You must be some kinda superstar o. And you dey complain say dem dey para. Who no go para when e crush dey crush on too many skirt chasers grin
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Yemi4luv: 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
I have one lady that I'm having se.x with whenever she come to my house , she always demand that i should give her some food stuff i have in my store after having se .x with her , Nigeria girls are very funny
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Kriss216: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Elianawalker:
is knowing going to help you heal? If it is then go ahead and tell me...
Hahahaha cheesy

You have ego. Work on it first.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by richPHAROAH: 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
Broke boys thread. Why will u want a lady to offer u anything apart sex to begin. With. Go and hustle
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by richie240: 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
The grass is (always) 'greener on d other side' d simp bachelor will think/say.
Many bachelors will deride those who ask them not to marry not knowing that las-las, d only compensation wey dem go get for all their labor na vagina and (to a lesser extent), womb - dt na if she never use abortion destroy am, plus lots of strife!

I shake my head at men wey dey shake over woman bcus e Nor easy to understand woman. Shey na d person wey her friends/sisters/mother (and even her herslef) nor understand despite being of d same gender na hin u wan shook head? 20 men can live in a small enclosure without any 'kpim', but its difficult for (only) two women to live in a mansion without conflict.

If only we men know d favor wey we dey do dem by marrying them.....

Drsnives:
No be lie oo..
Less than 2months my eyes don clear.
This one na person weh just recived her small salary same day oo cos i had promised to give her money for her hair a week earlier , i couldn't meet up again cos i had used part of the money to mend most of her shoes that are bad and i was left with only 500, i gave her the money to add up that i will replenish her once i don gallant. This same daughter of eve that called herself a christain rejected the money and called me stingy
Welcome to lagos
cool

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by highoctane: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
No Matter how Polluted and immoral the world has become, Sex outside the Confines of Marriage is Evil.

Sex outside Marriage is not dating! It is Fornication. It is Sin against GOD.
It has sent many to Hell and it will send you to Hell.
What is that they called cheating?
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Elianawalker(f): 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:

Hahahaha cheesy

You have ego. Work on it first.
come on chris... we all have ego... you had your ego all over your comment
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Kriss216: 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
Elianawalker:
come on chris... we all have ego... you had your ego all over your comment
Point my ego out, please.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by preselect(m): 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE T OFFER

which is why whenn they marry, the mugus they married realize somewhat late, that nothing dey fish head. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabilla Kiss To Celebrate 4 Months Anniversary (Photos) / Hot Photo Of Genevieve / Tiwa Savage Street Named After Marvin First Lady, Tiwa Savage(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.