Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man (31735 Views)

Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
SarutobiEky:
grin cheesy chei. Only you. You must be some kinda superstar o. And you dey complain say dem dey para. Who no go para when e crush dey crush on too many skirt chasers grin

I loff all of them abeg... Even if Dem para till tommorow eh know concern me... I will always go and seduce badboytee and confess my love to GoodHardDick everywhere, someday dem go stop the para and accept my loff.... cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Elianawalker(f): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:

Point my ego out, please.

thinking less of us nigerian women says alot...

Only those who think they are better criticise others like you did...
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Surfacebaba: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Yes of course nothing ladies have to offer man than sex sex and sex nonses species.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Elianawalker(f): 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:
Exactly!

There's nothing special about Nigerian girls. Believe me

Remove procreation, what's the importance of a Nigerian girl in a man's life? Nothing!

I feel sad any time I see a man saying he loves a Nigerian girl. Give such a man 6 months max, he will come to his senses and realized there's nothing special about these daughters of Eve.

God didn't create Nigerian girls to be loved. They're created specifically for leisure.
I am quoting your post again so you can have a look... this is so uncalled for
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Kriss216: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Elianawalker:
thinking less of us nigerian women says alot...

Only those who think they are better criticise others like you did...
You're wrong about me.

Don't worry, you'll soon like me.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Kriss216: 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Elianawalker:
I am quoting your post again so you can have a look... this is so uncalled for
That's called calling a spade a spade. I don't sugar coat words to make anyone feel good.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Elianawalker(f): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:

You're wrong about me.

Don't worry, you'll soon like me.
I never disliked you
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by martinz1: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is true oga Charley
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Elianawalker(f): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:

That's called calling a spade a spade. I don't sugar coat words to make anyone feel good.
if you observe well, you will discover that girl offer want men are mostly demanding from them

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by DKM123: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Most nairaland boys are poverty stricken and cannot stand in the same space with lots of Nigerian women that are striving and doing amazingly well.

People like that Kriss216 on the front page who spend all thier time on nairaland romance section because they are jobless and useless to the society. Yet na dem go dey scream say women only have sex to offer.

Even the ones on nairaland still eating thier mummy's food and still taking #5k a month from thier senior sister if not they will perish from hunger are also screaming women have only sex to offer. Without this women, bro, you would be dead but no, it's only sex they offered you, abi

Even the ones on nairaland who have dropped out of school and are being nothing but a nuisance to the society with thier yahoo yahoo and gallivanting aimlessly as street rats and sometimes washing the car and doing the laundry of that beautiful FEMALE medical doctor so they don't die from starvation is also here saying women have nothing to offer.

Even the old male nairaland phools who managed to have a low paying job and have to bow thier head to worship thier intelligent and brilliant female boss if not, thier bottom licking low life ass will be sacked are also here saying women have nothing to offer.

My dear, it is the women in your family and around you who have nothing to offer. Stop extrapolating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Kriss216: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Elianawalker:
if you observe well, you will discover that girl offer want men are mostly demanding from them
You're wrong here.

What men demand is to serve God and do His commandments. It's women who use us for sex and other illicit acts.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by omolasho: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Thanks
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Femijohn198: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
You makes sense man. Our mumu never do
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by vince96w2(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

It's time you begin to understand that they are so many good women out there, and we have a lot to offer... Just like good men may not be appreciated that's how good women aren't appreciated by there partners.... Please next time you wanna date, study a woman carefully... Know dey jump into "baby I love you, can you be my girlfriend" just two days of knowing her.. friend zone a woman and know what she is doing with her resources, watch if she do things on her own without assistance, listen to her when she is talking... But because of your insatiable desire to sleep with her, you ask her out and jump on her the next day.... Abeg shift...
I think this should be addressed to charlyboy..whre u want make I shift go..try to have a sense of humour...
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Jennyclay(f): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
Decryptor:
Ladies like Saphiere, Ladyhippolyta88, Jennyclay etc will abuse this man now
Now ask yourself this question considering the fact you have a mother and sister. Does this confused man make any sense??

And the confused fool almost turned himself into a female and yet he's saying most girls don't have anything to offer.

If we don't have anything to offer, why is he trying to be like us?? He's just a Confused Mad Man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
vince96w2:
I think this should be addressed to charlyboy..whre u want make I shift go..try to have a sense of humour...

No dear I am not harsh, you can shift to my side........ You will enjoy my company... wink
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Elxandre(m): 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
true

Nigeria ladies will know a guy is not really into them yet they will allowed him continue knacking them for 3-5years then when dude give her red card then she join feminism and give her new guy rule; No sex before marriage forgetting the dude might be serious with her.

unfortunately the dude too will accept it, someone that revealed to you she's not a virgin is giving you rules of no sex before marriage and you accept, some will even spend millions and stress to pay Bride price grin

when I returned from southeast after my traditional marriage, I told my wife, do you know why I went through this stress, sitting 13hours to and fro each and spending this much, she responded is because you love me, I replied her "yes I love you but is because I met you as virgin, if not you would have been relegated to babymama group

I can't live in the same house with used lady
The same girl that caught you cheatimg in university abi. Make una dey try remember una story if you wan even lie. grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Drsnives(m): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
richie240:
The grass is (always) 'greener on d other side' d simp bachelor will think/say.
Many bachelors will deride those who ask them not to marry not knowing that las-las, d only compensation wey dem go get for all their labor na vagina and (to a lesser extent), womb - dt na if she never use abortion destroy am, plus lots of strife!

I shake my head at men wey dey shake over woman bcus e Nor easy to understand
woman. Shey na d person wey her friends/sisters/mother (and even her herslef) nor understand despite being of d same gender na hin u wan shook head? 20 men can live in a small enclosure without any 'kpim', but its difficult for (only) two women to live in a mansion without conflict.

If only we men know d favor wey we dey do dem by marrying them.....

Welcome to lagos
cool

Na now i dea understand what it means to be redpilled
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Drsnives(m): 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
seyz91:
Naija girls no dey love person..

Na only the money and other benefits that comes with it
My brother even the ones that called themselves so called christain sisters, and na mountain of fire she dea attend oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Victerica(m): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
What does he mean by 'aside sex'?
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Drsnives(m): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
IamV:

I love when a lady call me stingy,it means I'm being prudent with my resources and putting my interest first,which is the right thing to do for any man that value himself.
But the name calling shocked me cos tjis na person i gave 13k few weeks ago o
Women easily forget i swear. I'll rather invest in my fellow niggar than daughters of eve

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Drsnives(m): 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Seyong10:

Hahahaha.... A friend's spouse calls only when her airtime is about to finish ... Because he was extremely short of funds for 2 weeks. Hahaha.. on a norms, he wouldn't mind burning 1k plus on airtime just to talk to her... Why are they all like this
Mine will only flash even If na she has 10k airtime on her phone
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Elxandre:

The same girl that caught you cheatimg in university abi. Make una dey try remember una story if you wan even lie. grin

yes the same that caught me cheating I met a virgin, dated for 10years, I met her 2009 got married to her 2020

I don't make fake story to get likes here and I've no reason to impress a low IQ like you

I dont need telling you the story of her, e go shock you
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by IamV: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

My dear I don't know the percentage, but I am sure there are few good women out there, those ones that can build with a man, and God-fearing. They are few.
Your answer is pure but naive.

There are just very few virtuous women these days, The present day female is self centered, I keep saying this, what men don't actually want is self centered wasteful woman,

I don't care if my spouse is gainfully employed or not, what I want her to be is resourceful.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by favour32(m): 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Most Nigeria girls, ladies and women have nothing to offer to their men beside sex.
That's the major reason marriages these days don't work out.
Divorces here and there.
Everything dey the man head.
How men go live long with all these stresses?
Survival of the fittest is the golden rule.

Sigmund Freud said,
" for over 30 years of my career,I never knew what a woman wanted."

Men!
Run away from a liability!
Don't marry any broke lady that has nothing to offer in a relationship besides sex.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by darediamond(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

Okay
Gift
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Enemyofpeace: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Especially Elonmuskbaby. Sex is all she knows
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Denmark23: 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Okay.

Stop patronizing women for sex then. Na wetyn una want na im women dey offer una.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Don27tiky(m): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
DKM123:
Most nairaland boys are poverty stricken and cannot stand in the same space with lots of Nigerian women that are striving and doing amazingly well.

People like that Kriss216 on the front page who spend all thier time on nairaland romance section because they are jobless and useless to the society. Yet na dem go dey scream say women only have sex to offer.

Even the ones on nairaland still eating thier mummy's food and still taking #5k a month from thier senior sister if not they will perish from hunger are also screaming women have only sex to offer. Without this women, bro, you would be dead but no, it's only sex they offered you, abi

Even the ones on nairaland who have dropped out of school and are being nothing but a nuisance to the society with thier yahoo yahoo and gallivanting aimlessly as street rats and sometimes washing the car and doing the laundry of that beautiful FEMALE medical doctor so they don't die from starvation is also here saying women have nothing to offer.

Even the old male nairaland phools who managed to have a low paying job and have to bow thier head to worship thier intelligent and brilliant female boss if not, thier bottom licking low life ass will be sacked are also here saying women have nothing to offer.

My dear, it is the women in your family and around you who have nothing to offer. Stop extrapolating.

You think you have made a lot of sense in your write up but you made no sense. Charlie boy is to what women offer men in a relationship or marriage. All those examples mentioned none has to do with relationships or marriage. Those women may do all that to people but may be awful in relationships or marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Helen Paul And Husband, Femi Bamisile 2010 Throwback Photo / Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" / Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.