Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! (25080 Views)

Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? / Why Do I Keep Attracting Over 40 Years Old Women? / Slim And Sexy Black Women Of Instagram. (Thread For Guys That Like Slim Girls). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Oyindidi(f): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sadiqali24:
ooh I see, I have to be cunning koh?
Teach me then..
I know nothing
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by GingerbreadMen(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Shoodboi:

The thick ones generally like guys bigger than them (whether by fat or muscles), but they usually want a bit of belly fat.

They'll come after you if you're muscular and HUGE else they'll just keep their distance. They don't want guys end up looking like their younger brother when standing beside them grin grin grin

Makes sense!
You really know what you're talking about.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by tnerro1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Slim girls are more sexy with their clothes on, when you take off the clothes in the bedroom, chai. But you see babe way get ass, she is more sexy with her clothes off than on

1 Like

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by GingerbreadMen(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
tnerro1:
Slim girls are more sexy with their clothes on, when you take off the clothes in the bedroom, chai. But you see babe way get ass, she is more sexy with her clothes off than on
Facts!

1 Like

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by sirp9898(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Your destine wife will be a slim woman
Ask me y
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by tiger28: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

Please, nothing is wrong with slim girls,God created them and they have their perks. All I'm saying is I don't feel attraction towards them. Please understand.
Slim girls are JUST pure BONES......Yuck!!!!!
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by robosky02(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
GingerbreadMen:
I've noticed a pattern, all the girls that are attracted to me are slim for some reason I fail to comprehend. Most of them are actually pretty but I don't feel any attraction towards them.

I'm a dark, tall, muscular guy and I have been told often in school that I have a nice physique. I don't see myself as handsome though I've been told that by a lot of my female friends, but, I still don't understand why I attract people I don't feel attraction for.

Is there anyone experiencing this or knows why this is happening?

Oya you go for the one you want
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by pquaver(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sadiqali24:
that's my fantasy sha... I really loves older and bigger women... But I've never been with any.

Guy come abroad na you go run..
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Sadiqali24(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
pquaver:

Guy come abroad na you go run..
which continent are u talking about?
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

lipsrsealed

Or bread and ginger.
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by GingerbreadMen(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
sirp9898:
Your destine wife will be a slim woman
Ask me y
Why?
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
falcon01:
Unfortunately for me, I keep attracting older and bigger women cry I don't don't know why they don't even have shame they just come out directly and tell me they like me but me I like em slim and a little plum on here and there.
It's a bad sign. U need cleansing
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by pquaver(m): 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sadiqali24:
which continent are u talking about?

America or Europe take your pick
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by sirp9898(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

Why?
With experience
That was how I was always attracting Imo girls and I end up marrying my wife from that state
I thankGod today I am living a happy married life with kids

1 Like

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by NOwazobia: 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Pishure or I don't believe it undecided
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by KawuGona: 12:45am On Feb 06, 2022
Atleast u get people that are attracted to you sef

1 Like

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Charx122: 5:49am On Feb 06, 2022
GingerbreadMen:
I've noticed a pattern, all the girls that are attracted to me are slim for some reason I fail to comprehend. Most of them are actually pretty but I don't feel any attraction towards them.

I'm a dark, tall, muscular guy and I have been told often in school that I have a nice physique. I don't see myself as handsome though I've been told that by a lot of my female friends, but, I still don't understand why I attract people I don't feel attraction for.

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Munzy14(m): 6:05am On Feb 06, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

The ones that look like African females,have yansh and all that good stuff. Just based on attraction ooo
grin

So slim ladies are not African?smh you guys eeeh..

You are attracted to breast and nyash sha...

You are entitled to your attractions, but don't limit yourself..Your limiting yourself made you stucked with slim ladies..By the way, a man makes the chase, so are their no chubby or thick ladies around you? undecided

You see a woman, you observe and monitor, like what you have seen, then you move to woo her and tell her your genuine intentions...

Don't wait for a lady to get attracted to you, then woo you..It is not African.. grin
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Munzy14(m): 6:10am On Feb 06, 2022
falcon01:
Unfortunately for me, I keep attracting older and bigger women cry I don't don't know why they don't even have shame they just come out directly and tell me they like me but me I like em slim and a little plum on here and there.
One man's meat, another man's poison..

Attracting women older than you, portrays you as old and matured...Most times women are attracted to men they see as a bit older than them or say look matured.

Not bad, except maybe you work on your dressing and apperanace to atttact younger ladies you desire.
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Munzy14(m): 6:16am On Feb 06, 2022
Sadiqali24:
that's my fantasy sha... I really loves older and bigger women... But I've never been with any.
When the fantasy is achieved, you will want a younger and juicier babe... grin

Growing up, I dated a lady 4years older..As my eye big...It was cool experience..

As get to see life, I dated another I am 4yrs older, then last I am 8years older.

There should be a good gap between a man and his woman.
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by merits(m): 7:31am On Feb 06, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

I don't,educate me
Thick babe grin grin not really mean it.Although slim girls fit in all the time by the time they are giving birth they wouldn't expand to extra,extra large size like most thick girls does after givien birth.
Moreso slim girls when you see them, you may not even noticed they're already given birth before,because their body will still look packard, unlike thick girls that their body will loose guide after given birth.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Godspihighlife: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

brolosho.unlike pole attract,brolosho=olosho
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Greatfullheart: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Like me na, am attracted to busty and curvy ladies, she should not be slim or fat let be moderate, as long she has front and back that was get my attention and turns me on.

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by obontami: 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Oyindidi:
Ok, i think say you be one these toddlers wey dey run naked for nl

Na you go know who dey run naked. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by CsRockefeller(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sincerely speaking, slim girls or nothing.

My love for them is forever.
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by PrestigeG(f): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2022
Come and see for urself. Seeing is believing
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by PrestigeG(f): 10:10am On Feb 07, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

Are you thick? Or at least not skinny?
Let's talk if you're ready.

Come and see for yourself, seeing is believing
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by falcon01: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2022
Munzy14:

One man's meat, another man's poison..

Attracting women older than you, portrays you as old and matured...Most times women are attracted to men they see as a bit older than them or say look matured.

Not bad, except maybe you work on your dressing and apperanace to atttact younger ladies you desire.

I literally never dress matured that's for sure I do attract young girls but it's those underage 16 17 Yr olds who don't know anything who are just growing up and wants a boyfriend and then women older than me. But the fact that these women come out to me directly and just say they like me that's what troubles me as In why shouldn't they just crush and look me they have to advance and hit in me.
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Munzy14(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2022
falcon01:
I literally never dress matured that's for sure I do attract young girls but it's those underage 16 17 Yr olds who don't know anything who are just growing up and wants a boyfriend and then women older than me. But the fact that these women come out to me directly and just say they like me that's what troubles me as In why shouldn't they just crush and look me they have to advance and hit in me.
Hmmmm......You attract like minds both from same sex and opposite.

Just enhance some areas that is necessary...So you attract smart calm and decent intelligent young ladies out there..Not teenagers or aunty gwegwegwe ladies... cheesy

A lot of educated nice ladies out there...If you see who you like, get close and make your intentions clear to her...Be bold.

Please tell those 16,17 yrs girls to go back to school.. undecided
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by falcon01: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Munzy14:

Hmmmm......You attract like minds both from same sex and opposite.

Just enhance some areas that is necessary...So you attract smart calm and decent intelligent young ladies out there..Not teenagers or aunty gwegwegwe ladies... cheesy

A lot of educated nice ladies out there...If you see who you like, get close and make your intentions clear to her...Be bold.

Please tell those 16,17 yrs girls to go back to school.. undecided
Wait let me break it down, these ladies are educated smart and Working. As old as 33 yrs old and I'm in my 20's. Bit I don't do relationships though I don't do commitment and when I get my mate they want to stick but I don't want that, then they slowly get tired and free me Maybe that's why I keep getting them old mamas grin
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Adsexpert: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
MufasaLion:

He should go fück a hoe because of that?

Okay.. he should sit there... U only attract what u incline yourself too.. you control your destiny by your thought and actions..

There's nothing like fate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Shocked After Meeting ‘fine Boy’ I Met Online For The First Time / Reasons Why I Dislike Valentine. / How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.