Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! (25095 Views)

Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? / Why Do I Keep Attracting Over 40 Years Old Women? / Slim And Sexy Black Women Of Instagram. (Thread For Guys That Like Slim Girls). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Antoeni(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
See my Spec

1 Like

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Sarashonk: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
YOU can keep attracting girls , you have muscular body
make abs ,smile to everyone cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Emmanuel30a: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
GingerbreadMen:
I've noticed a pattern, all the girls that are attracted to me are slim for some reason I fail to comprehend. Most of them are actually pretty but I don't feel any attraction towards them.

I'm a dark, tall, muscular guy and I have been told often in school that I have a nice physique. I don't see myself as handsome though I've been told that by a lot of my female friends, but, I still don't understand why I attract people I don't feel attraction for.

Is there anyone experiencing this or knows why this is happening?
Among Many Things To Bother And Worry About, Its Not Necessarily Or Logical To Worry About Female Attraction When You Are Not Ready To Marry. When You Have Money And Ready To Marry; Is It Not You That Would Pick What You Are Attracted To Or Satisfying To You? Is Marriage Not Get What You Want And Not Use What You Get?

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
GingerbreadMen:
...I'm a dark, tall, muscular guy...

You're not attracting slim girls. You just happen o be the kind of guy slim girls like. So it's not you, it's them.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

Traditionally,Yes. But, the relationship is way better when it's the girl that picked you.
I totally understand where you're coming from and you're right!

If I like someone and they do not like me, I will abort mission immediately. I don't like stressing people.

3 Likes

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by dragunov: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
GingerbreadMen:
I've noticed a pattern, all the girls that are attracted to me are slim for some reason I fail to comprehend. Most of them are actually pretty but I don't feel any attraction towards them.

I'm a dark, tall, muscular guy and I have been told often in school that I have a nice physique. I don't see myself as handsome though I've been told that by a lot of my female friends, but, I still don't understand why I attract people I don't feel attraction for.

Oga o. Different folks different strokes. A friend of mine, you all know him on this forum, Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg once told me in a conspiratorial tone that he couldn't stop fantasizing about dwarfs and midgets. I felt he was strange.

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

I thought about this grin
What do I give them?

Bread and toothpaste.
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by tujays(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

What's wrong with Attracting slim girls?? shocked. lol black people beauty standard is awkward. do you Know any other race eg white's and Asians see Chubby girls as Ugly?? In fact I live In Asian Country where 80 percent of the girls are scared of adding a bit weight coz their men see them as ugly. overtime I get to understand their point. slim girls are classic and doesn't age easily overtime even when they give birth to several kids but chubby girls become old real fast and got big tommy after giving birth. Slim girls with a lil curves are heavenly not those fat girls that can eat like cow and very lazy in bed. lol...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
BigYash:
My own is simple. Weda slim or fat o.. Make she just get clean body and big yansh..

Another thing I hate is foul smell, it chokes me and fat people often emits that if they go under any form of exercise. I believe slim people are free from that provided they keep their body clean.

the easiest way to kill me is to lock me in a foul smelling room

1 Like

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by merits(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

God is helping you from liability of thick babe and you are still complaining na wa o,slim girls slim expenses.don't you know that? shocked

1 Like

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

So, to be clear, do I completely do away with the slim ones?

No, ofcourse not, pass them to me. I stay in Lagos too
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by BigYash: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
AdeOri99:

Another thing I hate is foul smell, it chokes me and fat people often emits that if they go under any form of exercise. I believe slim people are free from that provided they keep their body clean.

the easiest way to kill me is to lock me in a foul smelling room
Not all smells,even some slim emits toxic odor. You run from such,make you no die before your time. grin, It boils down to good personal hygiene anyways.. As long as you didn't go for hippopotamus ,that can't even get up to go take her bath grin

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by majamajic(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
I like slim girls too , Op maybe u are long down there , me too I can only be attracted to only slim girls

U know they are deep !

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by KosiGee(m): 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

Nah, I'm still interested in swapping cool

…and I’m here complaining about the big boobs and 46inches hips that I see around me.

You don’t know what you are missing?

Slim ladies are bae. Tall slim women, nice femoral angles and perk cones…
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Oyindidi(f): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sadiqali24:
that's my fantasy sha... I really loves older and bigger women... But I've never been with any.
Maybe you too young to catch big fish cool
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by LINTUNE(m): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Antoeni:
See my Spec
the day I banged a girl closed to this size,I decided never to try sex with this size of women again in my life...dude it will take guys with very massive dick and mad stamina to satisfy this type..if not,na die you de so..omo I love them thick like tiwa Savage, yemi alade, Juliet Ibrahim, Rita Dominic, pero, seflon don, favy, etc..no be fat something like this with wide pussy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Bernardinho(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
I love Em slim and curvy
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Sadiqali24(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Oyindidi:
Maybe you too young to catch big fish cool
I'm not too young Miss. I'm in my late twenty. If you're what I wanted, we can hang out together.
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Oyindidi(f): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sadiqali24:
I'm not too young Miss. I'm in my late twenty.
Ok, i think say you be one these toddlers wey dey run naked for nl
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by emsco91(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
You bread butter. my o na ugly and chubby. i de find slim and tom boyish crazy bitch. i love crazy.
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Sadiqali24(m): 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Oyindidi:
Ok, i think say you be one these toddlers wey dey run naked for nl
if you'll read my posts.. You'll discover that I don't post much. I only do when necessary.
Can we hang out together?
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Oyindidi(f): 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sadiqali24:
if you'll read my posts.. You'll discover that I don't post much. I only do when necessary.
Can we hang out together?
Just like that?
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by pocohantas(f): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
What is wrong with slim girls?

Na we kill Jesus? undecided undecided

You are muscular, so it is normal that the average woman would be attracted to you. I can guess that you are also in your 20s, so the young girls that would be attracted to you are also lepas.

Nothing I dey use muscle without money do.
So I’ll pass. Bye…

3 Likes

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Flier: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Believe me if you are attracting slim girls,it only mean one thing.
YOU ARE VERY HANDSOME.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by GingerbreadMen(m): 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
AdeOri99:

If I like someone and they do not like me, I will abort mission immediately. I don't like stressing people.

Absolutely bro,I do this too.
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Sadiqali24(m): 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Oyindidi:
Just like that?
too straight forward... I'll like to know you off social media... How about that?
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Be grateful!!!! Others have none lipsrsealed
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by GingerbreadMen(m): 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Flier:
Believe me if you are attracting slim girls,it only mean one thing.
YOU ARE VERY HANDSOME.

Honestly, I'm not. At least not to the level of the fine boys I see
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by GingerbreadMen(m): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
pocohantas:
What is wrong with slim girls?

Na we kill Jesus? undecided undecided

You are muscular, so it is normal that the average woman would be attracted to you. I can guess that you are also in your 20s, so the young girls that would be attracted to you are also lepas.

Nothing I dey use muscle without money do.
So I’ll pass. Bye…

Lol, Pocahontas is on my thread! grin grin grin
You guessed right.
And slim girls did no wrong, I'm just not attracted.
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

I don't see a case here, go for what you want simple.

When you make a decision results follow, first begin with a decision.
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by GingerbreadMen(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
tujays:
What's wrong with Attracting slim girls?? shocked. lol black people beauty standard is awkward. do you Know any other race eg white's and Asians see Chubby girls as Ugly?? In fact I live In Asian Country where 80 percent of the girls are scared of adding a bit weight coz their men see them as ugly. overtime I get to understand their point. slim girls are classic and doesn't age easily overtime even when they give birth to several kids but chubby girls become old real fast and got big tommy after giving birth. Slim girls with a lil curves are heavenly not those fat girls that can eat like cow and very lazy in bed. lol...
Well, I'm African not Asian. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... / Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] / She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.