Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children (19295 Views)

Will I Regret Not Having Children / My Father Preferred My Younger Brother. / Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by SILVERLINES: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
cheesy

2 girls and a boy is ok for me and this i praying to God for

First two girls before a boy
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by NwaNimo1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2022

8 Likes

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by utenwuson: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Boys only.... I'm a landlord in a student logde and I don't pray for a girl child from what I'm seeing

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by DAFEEDI(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
2 male boys. Then vasectomy.
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Chichella(f): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author= post=109989603][/quote]

....yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by saphiere(f): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
obembet:
There is no bad one among children when it come to gender because we are in the generation where some women are doing far better than men even though some men don't really see anything good about female child while some men preferred female children than male. Some preferred combination.

But as for you, Which of this gender combination you prefer to have when it come to having children?
Girls
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by SeriouslySense(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
The future is Female, so i could say Female.
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Legendoo: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
They love discusing Stupid social issues that'll make the smartest kid dumb.

Post after post.

Mtcheew

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by SmartGadgetz: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
CandyOps:
A manly boy and a girly girl.

You just gotta be specific

Hahaha grin
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by 07kjb: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
If God will help me have my first 3kids as boys. I will buy cow for sacrifice to God, though no matter anything not giving birth to more than 3kids(boys)

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by nesgeeek(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
all boys

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Moneyboyz: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
Any gender that will be a blessings to me and the world is fine
U don't have a womb or tired of miscarriages and sexual issues ? Come to the living Faith church winners chapel Cannanland OTA this month and watch how GOD builds your faith and restores u back permanently to full health
Congratulations, it's finally ur turn
Contact me today for directions

Your church na hospital?
Must everything be spiritual?
Stop misleading people please.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by yuriy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Deep down I know a lot of father's will go for male first
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by SoapQueen(f): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
chatinent:
Mail and gmail

Loool.
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by ultimatekint(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
I have both, and they are blessing my life , but I will prefer boy if I should be given again. Laughing !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by uthlaw: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
2boys...

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Michelle55: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
A boy and a girl! One is cooking in the oven already! tongue
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Enemyofpeace: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
I like doggie style
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by dewitt(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Female, cos I never had a biological sister

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by IamAsiri: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I prefer dem bannies..... Guyman life too hard abeg undecided

You want to give birth to urgent 2k? Was it not someone that gave birth to Okonjo Iweala?
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by etrange: 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle55:
A boy and a girl! One is cooking in the oven already! tongue

Congrats.
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by uunwanaobong3: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Personally, I prefer male children.........

1) Female children are usually very costly and highly demanding and sensitive to maintain,,, but a male child can easily be maintained even without food.
2) female children are highly troublesome, they usually bring problem outside to their parents...... They also attract uninvited guest and bring undue attention and problems to their parents.
3) after suffering to trained a stubborn female child, ..one useless motherfucker will just come and bounce into your compound, and boldly demand that you give her away in marriage with the sum of 500k, and if you refused, the bad girl will just run away from the house and live with the man for free and then you lose everything.......... Female children are bad market because most times, they are not profitable.
4) after marriage, they will completely changed their name away from the family name and then the family linage is gone.

These are the reasons why male children are better than female children.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by etrange: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
IamAsiri:

You want to give birth to urgent 2k? Was it not someone that gave birth to Okonjo Iweala?

Bannies are little girls... not your urgent 2k or whatever that is.
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Michelle55: 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
etrange:

Congrats.
cool
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Ashirioluwa: 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
My prefer kids are the one that will make me happy. The ones I can be proud of. I don’t care if they are all boys or all girls because I have seen so many kids (male & female) whose their parents regret having.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by IamAsiri: 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
etrange:

Bannies are little girls... not your urgent 2k or whatever that is.

Just referring to his attached picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife / Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. / Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.