Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children (19285 Views)

Will I Regret Not Having Children / My Father Preferred My Younger Brother. / Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by jayice(m): 2:10am On Feb 06, 2022
Oh God! No gimme pass one gal
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by TheiaTalks: 2:13am On Feb 06, 2022
obembet:
There is no bad one among children when it come to gender because we are in the generation where some women are doing far better than men even though some men don't really see anything good about female child while some men preferred female children than male. Some preferred combination.

But as for you, Which of this gender combination you prefer to have when it come to having children?

One girl, one boy cool
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by CXLVII: 3:00am On Feb 06, 2022
All boys
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Stanleyville(m): 3:26am On Feb 06, 2022
cheesy

Women prefer male children while me prefer females
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by sokera: 3:49am On Feb 06, 2022
Drsnives:
All boys

No be me. Go born girl weh guys go useless
are you not aware that your son too go marry one of those girls some men don useless , the prostitute mite even be the mother of your grandkids … alot of men will marry prostitute as wife … next 10 to 20 years go bad gan … this life no balance oooo…
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by nick50(m): 4:05am On Feb 06, 2022
As God pleases
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by jeff1607(m): 4:14am On Feb 06, 2022
Plenty of girls and just a boy

My choice
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Drsnives(m): 4:17am On Feb 06, 2022
sokera:
are you not aware that your son too go marry one of those girls some men don useless , the prostitute mite even be the mother of your grandkids … alot of men will marry prostitute as wife … next 10 to 20 years go bad gan … this life no balance oooo…
Women women women women
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Jeffy1206(m): 4:56am On Feb 06, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
One transgendered and one alien
careful what you wish for
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Munzy14(m): 5:34am On Feb 06, 2022
obembet:
There is no bad one among children when it come to gender because we are in the generation where some women are doing far better than men even though some men don't really see anything good about female child while some men preferred female children than male. Some preferred combination.

But as for you, Which of this gender combination you prefer to have when it come to having children?
A daughter with her two or three brothers..

She can come first, in the middle or last.
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Munzy14(m): 5:37am On Feb 06, 2022
samwash:
First & for most God's that gives children.
Lets remove the negative aspect from marriage like poor parental upbringing, poverty, environmental influence etc..
From my point of view, I prefer the girl gender as the first child, they are the ones that really help in building & takeing care of the family, the Mothers kwn this.
No matter the num of children you bargain for, I prefer the girls to be at the front, follow by boys. Just my take.
Two girls Two boys
Two girls A boy
A girl A boy
Truth...Especially the aspect cooking...When the wife comes with shakara, my daughter will step in and do kitchen wonders cheesy
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Munzy14(m): 5:39am On Feb 06, 2022
Drsnives:
All boys

No be me. Go born girl weh guys go useless
grin grin If you useless other people's daughters, just get ready.. grin
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Akatsuki1(f): 5:54am On Feb 06, 2022
I prefer all boys. Girls too much for parents to handle. Me and my 3 sisters gave out parents hard time ooo. Nah only my brother dey listen to them. I nor want pass the stress my mom went through training us.

Even if a boy child becomes wayward, there's high rate of possibilities he'll bounce back. For girls? Just forget. I rest my case
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:59am On Feb 06, 2022
Amotolongbo:
ICan you give an obvious and conspicuous tangible personal experience of God’s hands.

Not imaginary one please!

My sweet,it's too plenty ..a chat between us will make more sense..please reach out
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:02am On Feb 06, 2022
Moneyboyz:

Your church na hospital?
Must everything be spiritual?
Stop misleading people please.

My church is a hospital dear
Please reach out and stop allowing the devil use to discourage people from making the best decisions of their lives
Imagine u knew how to make people earn a million dollars in one day and u want to help, immediately u make a post..I wrote scam ooooo..don't u know GOD will punish me since am hindering u from being a blessing to his people, pls be careful..my number is on my signature, ask for clarification when u are not sure
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by obembet(f): 6:13am On Feb 06, 2022
Carot:
My crush, I wish to be their father.

Come and marry me now
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Treasuredvessel: 6:45am On Feb 06, 2022
Some people are funny sha,you don't want female children but want to marry the one someone else has given birth to ,to have only male children for you.I'm glad God is not man,the so called useless females do not act alone,it's obvious most would prefer an irresponsible child as long as he's male. May women learn to value their female children if the men do not.The way people comment on the Internet like their sisters do not contribute anything meaningful to the family but we know in reality how so many women go out of their way to make sacrifices for their birth families yet this men have the guts to talk down on the female child.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:59am On Feb 06, 2022
chatinent:
Mail and gmail
Lol! Which one is gmail?
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2022
one girl and two boys
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by leochuks1990(m): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
Personally, I prefer male children.........

1) Female children are usually very costly and highly demanding and sensitive to maintain,,, but a male child can easily be maintained even without food.
2) female children are highly troublesome, they usually bring problem outside to their parents...... They also attract uninvited guest and bring undue attention and problems to their parents.
3) after suffering to trained a stubborn female child, ..one useless motherfucker will just come and bounce into your compound, and boldly demand that you give her away in marriage with the sum of 500k, and if you refused, the bad girl will just run away from the house and live with the man for free and then you lose everything.......... Female children are bad market because most times, they are not profitable.
4) after marriage, they will completely changed their name away from the family name and then the family linage is gone.

These are the reasons why male children are better than female children.

So children are now commodity... na wah oh.
Your children are not your life insurence Oga

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Alexaonfleek: 7:35am On Feb 06, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
Personally, I prefer male children.........

1) Female children are usually very costly and highly demanding and sensitive to maintain,,, but a male child can easily be maintained even without food.
2) female children are highly troublesome, they usually bring problem outside to their parents...... They also attract uninvited guest and bring undue attention and problems to their parents.
3) after suffering to trained a stubborn female child, ..one useless motherfucker will just come and bounce into your compound, and boldly demand that you give her away in marriage with the sum of 500k, and if you refused, the bad girl will just run away from the house and live with the man for free and then you lose everything.......... Female children are bad market because most times, they are not profitable.
4) after marriage, they will completely changed their name away from the family name and then the family linage is gone.

These are the reasons why male children are better than female children.
1. Highly demanding in what way?
The same cash you give to your boy child, isn't it the same you give your girl child?

2. So which gender do we see on the news that kills people for ritualistic purposes?
For every girl doing yahoo, there are about 20 guys doing yahoo.
If at all e bad, the worst thing a female child will do is hookup. At least she's not killing anyone or making them depressed.

3. Even male children nowadays change their surname, so what's the big deal about the whole name keeping?
If you had money like Dangote, will you be worried about the whole name keeping $hit?
Or do you think Otedola is worried about who would carry his name?
Please, your mentality towards the girl child is very bad.
You as a man are literally the reason why she's a girl.
Train your children properly and they'll turn out fine

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Alexaonfleek: 7:45am On Feb 06, 2022
sokera:
He isn't even scared that one of his male children may turn out useless.
God help us.
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Drsnives(m): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin If you useless other people's daughters, just get ready.. grin
As far as am aware, i didn't.
The lady's that left were mutual consent.. except one that said i was poor.
So me n karma no get any business
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by CUMIN: 8:03am On Feb 06, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

For u That have not felt the hand of GOD work in your life, contact me now,HE is still restoring..that ur seemingly impossible issue will be thwarted this month,let's talk and pray together

You're a pure liar...the pastor that lost his wife to cancer. Did he not prayer enough.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 06, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
Amin for your wish
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 06, 2022
samwash:
First & for most God's that gives children.
Lets remove the negative aspect from marriage like poor parental upbringing, poverty, environmental influence etc..
From my point of view, I prefer the girl gender as the first child, they are the ones that really help in building & takeing care of the family, the Mothers kwn this.
No matter the num of children you bargain for, I prefer the girls to be at the front, follow by boys. Just my take.
Two girls Two boys
Two girls A boy
A girl A boy
You are right
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Reeb2244: 8:11am On Feb 06, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
If you born alien now, you no go fit wait.
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Greatfullheart: 8:19am On Feb 06, 2022
In my family we have 5boy, 3girls and i happen to be the last born. As for me I would love to have dem equal. E.g 5boys & 5girls, i would love to hav twins, but boy must be my 1st born i can't joke with that.
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by teezzybee: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2022
I want 1 fearsome dog breed and 1 white cat and a rabbit.
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Enny2013(f): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2022
I already hv two boys...Any gender d third one wanna be,let it be.
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by snoopz: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2022
Both o
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by ProphetofOdin: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2022
I have no preference. I am okay with a boy or girl. But would love my first kid to be a girl though. Because of the connection between the father and daughter is adorable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me / Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.