Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children (19293 Views)

Will I Regret Not Having Children / My Father Preferred My Younger Brother. / Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Bmaster(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

For u That have not felt the hand of GOD work in your life, contact me now,HE is still restoring..that ur seemingly impossible issue will be thwarted this month,let's talk and pray together
why don't you just keep quiet.

Why would God allow people suffer some ailments at the first instance,only to turn around to cure them.

Are there no sick people around you,why haven't you heal them all.

Or are you indirectly looking for whom to lure for a ritual sacrifices
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by DSHADOWWALKER: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2022
Drsnives:
All boys

No be me. Go born girl weh guys go useless

What a dog
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Amotolongbo(f): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

My sweet,it's too plenty ..a chat between us will make more sense..please reach out
post anything you want to post here
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2022
When the time comes, two boys. Dassit.
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Drsnives(m): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2022
DSHADOWWALKER:

What a dog
Say that to your dad..
am not responsible for how you understand my post
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by meedoLock(m): 11:16am On Feb 06, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
One transgendered and one alien

Ahhh!

Ehhhhh.

Hishhh..

It's finished.

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by yeababe: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2022
Kind children, be it male or female.
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by meedoLock(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2022
3) after suffering to trained a stubborn female child, ..one useless motherfucker will just come and bounce into your compound, and boldly demand that you give her away in marriage with the sum of 500k, and if you refused, the bad girl will just run away from the house and live with the man for free and then you lose everything.......... Female children are bad market because most times, they are not profitable.

4) after marriage, they will completely changed their name away from the family name and then the family linage is gone.

And you are nurturing a will to go and marry another man's daughter whom he has raised from a baby with his hard earned money to come and bear your family's name?

You no dey hear word.........

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by poweredcom(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2022
Sorry for the country I swaer if u get girls child plenty and u no get money to train Dem to standard

Na street go help u train Dem , just get one girl child and two boys that is ok for me

If possible 3 boys am ok
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by DSHADOWWALKER: 11:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Drsnives:

Say that to your dad..
am not responsible for how you understand my post

Any man who speaks ill of women is a bast.ard,obviously you didnt have a good mother

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by TiglathPILESER: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Amotolongbo:
you meant lost or disrupted womb will be replaced?

When you asked them why is there no miracle where amputated body part is being replaced, they will tell you that it is a magic and God doesn’t perform magic.
The same people will still come back to tell you a lost womb was replaced by miracle. A lost womb could be replaced by miracle but a lost finger cannot be replaced by the same miracle.

Scam alert!!!
Like the miracle of Calanda grin
what is the usefulness of a lost finger compared to a womb? your foolisness shows glaringly. can you see the wisdom of GOD? in solving a more weightier problem?
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by cutedharmee: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Three boys, three girls grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Smile4mee01: 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Until you speak to a barren man/woman will you understand that any gender will do.
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Amotolongbo(f): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
TiglathPILESER:
what is the usefulness of a lost finger compared to a womb? your foolisness shows glaringly. can you see the wisdom of GOD? in solving a more weightier problem?
Your foolishness is legendary!

So your own god is anatomically and physiologically selective when performing its miracle?

I can’t help your folly!
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Drsnives(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
DSHADOWWALKER:

Any man who speaks ill of women is a bast.ard,obviously you didnt have a good mother
Get away from my mention..
I pray you see wat you wish you
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by fairygeh(f): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
I love female children.
However,any one God decides to bless me with soon. I am fine with it
Children are blessings from God
From my mouth to God's ears.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by fairygeh(f): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
I love female children.
However,any one God decides to bless me with now. I am fine with it
Children are blessings from God
From my mouth to God's ears.
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bmaster:
why don't you just keep quiet.

Why would God allow people suffer some ailments at the first instance,only to turn around to cure them.

Are there no sick people around you,why haven't you heal them all.

Or are you indirectly looking for whom to lure for a ritual sacrifices

Hahahahahahaha ritual kor, sacrifice ni
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by TiglathPILESER: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Your foolishness is legendary!

So your own god is anatomically and physiologically selective when performing its miracle?

I can’t help your folly!
you will behold HIM whether as a Judge or Saviour...keep blabbing!!!
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Amotolongbo(f): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
TiglathPILESER:
you will behold HIM whether as a Judge or Saviour...keep blabbing!!!
Your skull is a vacuum!
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I prefer dem bannies..... Guyman life too hard abeg undecided
Theifer of my meme

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by TiglathPILESER: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Your skull is a vacuum!
I appreciate the fact that a vacuumed skull so called could engage you
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Amotolongbo(f): 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
TiglathPILESER:
I appreciate the fact that a vacuumed skull so called could engage you
That is a very great achievement for you.
Go to church to “gbe igba ope”!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. / Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Good School In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.